Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

Cecil's guts cramped up and he barely made it to the commode in time.

For several long moments, Cecil sat and shivered and groaned as his insides felt like they were falling out.

Marc finished his shower and stepped out. He bent to kiss Cecil but Cecil turned his head.

A sudden slap to Cecil's face stunned him.

"Don't you get all bitchy on me," Marc snapped. "I want a kiss? Fucking better kiss me, hear?"

He again bent and Cecil opened his mouth for Marc's tongue.

Twice that night, Marc made Cecil suck his cock, swallow his come. Twice, Marc sucked Cecil's cock to a climax. But, thankfully, Marc did not fuck Cecil's raw, throbbing ass a second time.

In the morning, Marc again made Cecil suck his fat cock.

"Remember, need shave them legs and, let's see, yeah, need shave them pits too," Marc ordered, kissed Cecil and left the apartment.

Cecil saw his old clothes wadded up underneath Marc's recently washed clothes.

He could make a break for it, could go back to his car. Unlike the five other cars parked behind Early's, Cecil's car still ran.

He could drive to the courthouse, actually, from Marc's apartment, he could walk to the St. Elizabeth Parish courthouse, ask for help.

Surely there was some kind of program to help the homeless in St. Elizabeth Parish, surely there was some temporary housing for him?

And there would be someone to help him find a job, get back on his feet.

"Why I didn't think of that before?" he asked himself.

The need to urinate roused him out of his reverie.

After emptying his bladder, he again thought about dressing, leaving. His anus was still painfully sore.

Just thinking about Marc's brutal taking of his virginity brought waves of shame to Cecil.

And his cock grew hard. Painfully hard.

He stroked himself to a hard orgasm. He caught his semen in the palm of his hand, then licked his hand clean of his own semen.

He then climbed into the shower and washed his long hair.

Rinsing the shampoo from his hair, Cecil stood for a long moment, letting the hot water wash over him.

Then he took Marc's razor and shave gel and did clean the scruffy hair from under his arms and his legs.

Rummaging through the bags, he found a cute little baby doll nighty and put that on.

Cecil folded Marc's clothes neatly and put them in the small closet.

Then he took all the pretty, frilly clothes that Marc had bought for him and folded them neatly into the small closet.

His old clothes, he also folded neatly but put them underneath his pretty clothes.

"Just in case," he told himself.

But he knew he would probably never wear them again.

THE END

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my submissions, those that take the time to leave comments.

I do not read emails. The few that I did read were so hateful, some even threatening that I do not even bother to read them.

Really? You hate me and you hate my stories that much? Then don't read them. There are thousands of other great stories on this site for you to read.

Have a super swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers
12