Cold Caller Pt. 04

Story Info
Lucy joins in as Claire gets another call from Mia.
4.9k words
4.91
7k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fucking me again," Mia said to me over the phone as soon as I answered the call.

I gave Lucy, sitting across from me on the other sofa, a significant look as I thumbed the phone onto speaker and placed it on the coffee table between us. "I've got one of my girlfriends here. I was just telling her about you."

Lucy was sprawled in the corner of the sofa in comfy, faded black jeans and an untucked, over-large blue denim shirt hiding her curvy figure. She had classic Irish colouring: frizzy red hair, green eyes. Far more dramatic than me - I'm thin with a brown bob, and was wearing a white t-shirt and pleated grey skirt.

But Lucy was also far more dramatic because of her flushed face and her still-heavy breathing; Lucy was still coming down after her orgasm.

Mia gave a laugh. "Fresh meat! Say hello, new girl!"

Lucy's eyes went wide as she realised I was speaking to the now-legendary Mia. "Hello?" Lucy said, a little nervously.

"You know what you're in for, then?" Mia asked her.

"I think so, yes," Lucy said.

"I was just telling her about the time on the bus," I said to Mia.

"Oh, yes, that was a good one," Mia agreed.

I should perhaps explain what's happening here. My name's Clare. I'm 24, single, and I work in the accounts department of a legal firm along with Lucy, who is also my best friend as well as my colleague. Lucy was round at my place on a Saturday evening for a girls' night in, just the two of us. We were well into wine bottle number three, both quite tipsy, and I'd just spent a while explaining why Lucy had caught me rubbing one out in the office toilets earlier in the week.

It's like this: there's this mystery couple - I call them 'Mia' and 'Guy" just to give them names - who have taken to calling me up at random times so that they can make me listen to them having sex. They make me give myself an orgasm, too, because it always turns them on even more when they hear me come. This has been happening for the last six months or so, and I have loved it. Knowing that, at any moment, I could be ordered to sexually pleasure myself for the enjoyment of these unknown others has thrilled me.

Mia's calls always start in the same way: "He's fucking me again." And in the background, I hear Guy's activities, heavy breathing, grunts of orgasm, and so on, but I've never heard him speak.Mia does all the talking, telling me exactly how Guy is fucking her, or fingering her, or using various sex toys on her.

It's been amazing. But it does make life complicated, at times. Like when Lucy caught me in the toilets, responding to one of Mia's calls. So tonight, after she'd gotten me sufficiently tanked up, Lucy had demanded I explain. And explain I had, showing her the bullet vibrator I carried with me for Mia's calls, even going as far as to recount to her the occasion when Mia had called while I was on a bus, coming back from the airport, and Mia had made me play with myself right there on the bus. Not only that, but after this punk girl had caught me in the act, she'd been the one who had fingered me to orgasm, undetected by the other, oblivious passengers.

And Lucy had been excited by this story. Really excited.

"As a matter of fact," I said to Mia, "she's already come once tonight. She fingered herself to orgasm while I watched, as I was telling her about the bus journey."

"Hey!" Lucy said, surprised.

I don't know why I told Mia that. I think I was boasting. I think it was part of the dom/sub thing. Guy dominates Mia. Mia, I suppose, dominates me. I was proud that I'd turned Lucy on so much that she'd brought herself to climax, and wanted Mia to know what I'd achieved.

Mia laughed. "Perfect! You're ahead of me, then, honey. I haven't got started yet. My guy's playing one of his games."

Mia described the situation to us: Guy had given her a door key-card, and sent her to a particular hotel room, with instructions to shower and freshen up, then to dress in what he'd laid out. Then she was to text him that she was ready, and to call me.

"He's got me in my leather collar and wrist cuffs," she told us. "And my ballet boots. No stockings or lingerie, but I do have my butt plug in, and I'm wearing a blindfold. I'm waiting for him on the bed, on all fours, facing the window, as instructed. That means my ass is the first thing he'll see when he walks in the door."

"Christ, this is hot," Lucy told me. "I mean, I thought it was when you were describing it, but now I see what you mean."

Mia laughed at that. "I think you'll do just fine, new girl. My guy didn't say that I couldn't play with myself while I waited, so I've got three fingers in my pussy already. Mmm. You started yet?"

Lucy and I looked at each other. Our inhibitions were already pretty low at this point, and now they crumbled. Lucy shoved a hand down her jeans, while I twitched my skirt aside, and played my fingers over the material of my plain white briefs.

"Yes," I said to Lucy.

"Mmm," Mia said. "Good girls. I'm fucking myself with my fingers, then rubbing my clit, then fucking myself again. Oh, that feels good. The room already smells of sex."

I looked into Lucy's eyes, as she looked back at me. Her lips were parted, and the blush was returning to her cheeks. She held my gaze as I traced the outline of my labia lightly, caressing myself through the thin material with my fingertips. I wasn't ready to expose my vagina to Lucy - not quite - and I was enjoying the gentle built-up of sensation.

"I like it when my guy makes me wear a blindfold," she told us. "It heightens every touch because you can't see it coming, whether he's using a crop or a flogger or a wand or just his fingertips. Mmm, I'm imagining him touching me all over now - my pussy, my ass, my tits, my mouth, making me taste myself." We could hear Mia licking her lips, and I wondered if she was sucking on her own wet fingers. Her description of a series of erotic, unanticipated touches made me shiver.

"There's my guy now," Mia said, "Hey baby, we've started without you. I'm getting my pussy all wet and ready for your big cock." There was the sound of a door closing, and what might have been whispering, then Mia gave one of her deep, full laughs. "Oh, you are nasty, baby," she said. "My guy tells me he's got a surprise for me. He's brought along someone else to fuck me while he watches."

Across the room, Lucy's eyes mirrored mine as they widened in surprise.

Mia's breath caught a little in a surprise. "I can hear him moving around! He's still by the door. Come in, mystery boy! Do you like what you see?" She giggled. "I'm wiggling my ass at him. Do you like the look of my ass and pussy, mystery boy? I can hear my guy sitting down on the chair by the window now, in front of me. Are you going to fuck me while he watches, mystery boy?"

I slipped my fingers into my underwear, needing to feel something more. Opposite me, Lucy's breathing was heavy, and her hips were moving in response to her fingering.

"Mmm, he's caressing me now, running his hands over my back and ass and thighs. That feels good. Did you know we're not alone, mystery boy? I'm talking to two sexy ladies right now, who are waiting to hear you make me come. Say hello, ladies!"

"Hello," I said, obedient as ever to Mia's instructions.

"Hi," Lucy added.

"`Tell my guy and mystery boy what you're doing, my girl," Mia ordered.

I swallowed. "I'm sitting back on the sofa. I've lifted up my skirt, and I have a hand in my knickers. I'm fingering myself."

Mia laughed. "That's what I like to hear. We like to hear that, don't we, my guy? New girl? What nasty thing are you doing?"

There was a pause before Lucy answered. "I've undone the zip on my jeans, and I have one hand inside. I'm up to the first knuckle of two fingers."

"Mmm, nice. Oh!" Mia let out a small exclamation of surprise. "He's eating me out. He's licking my pussy lips with his tongue. Do I taste good? I'm nice and wet already. Mmm, yes, up and down my slit, that's good."

I spread my legs a little wider, thinking about Mia on all-fours on the bed, with Guy sitting calmly in a chair in front of her, while some unknown man licked her most secret places. I rubbed the inside of my thighs and my breasts with my other hand, while I worked my fingers. I shifted on the sofa so that I could push my fingers inside me. My breath was ragged, like Lucy's.

I wanted to go to Lucy, or for her to come to me, but I was too nervous.

"He's licking my asshole now, his tongue working around the butt plug. He's making it move inside me a little. Mmm, yes. Lick my asshole."

Lucy pushed her other hand up her shirt to play with her breasts. Lucy wore oversized shirts to hide her curves, so there was plenty of freedom to reach without unbuttoning it.

Mia let out a long moan of pleasure, before adding, "he's fingering me now. I can feel a finger — no, two fingers — sliding into my pussy and out again. Mmm, that's good. Am I nice and wet, mystery boy? Does my pussy feel good to you?" We listened to Mia panting in time to the unknown man's pumping of her vagina with his hand, before Mia spoke again.

"Hey, new girl! I want you to make my girl come."

Lucy didn't even hesitant. With a smile, she withdrew her hand and stood. She let her unbuttoned jeans fall; being loose, they dropped down to her knees, then she sat once more, and peeled them the rest of the way. She stood once more. For a moment, the large denim skirt hung on her like an oversized dress, then she pulled it up and over her head, before dropping it on the floor next to her jeans, revealing black lacy underwear and her fabulously curvy body.

Her panties were high-waisted, emphasising the curve of her hips. Her large breasts were supported by an eye-wateringly expensive bra; Lucy had often commented on the many trials of being a busty woman - such as having to have proper fittings to find a bra that actually works. Not only did it support her well, she looked amazing.

Damn, she looked sexy.

She stalked towards me with slow, seductive steps, her intense green eyes on mine. I was nervous, but excited, both fearful at what she would do, and desperate for her touch.

"Honey, I want you to tell us everything she's doing to you," Mia told me.

Lucy knelt in front of me, between my knees, pushing them wider. She slid her hands along the insides of my thighs to my knickers. I withdrew my hand, giving up control to her. She crossed her left hand from my right thigh to my left, then slipped a finger underneath the leg elastic, twitching the material aside to expose my vagina. This had never happened to me before, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. For the first time in my adult life, my most private area was exposed to another woman for pleasure; I found myself wondering whether I should be more trimmed or shaved. I was moderately neat - neat enough, I hoped.

In the background, we could hear Mia's moans as the stranger finger-fucked her. Lucy held my gaze as she slowly and deliberately sucked the middle fingers of her right hand, and then placed them lightly on my mound and moved them gently in a circle around my clitoris. I let out a long, shuddering breath in pleasure.

"She's kneeling between my legs," I told Mia, gazing down at the enticing vision in front of me. She's pulled my briefs aside and she's rubbing me with her fingers. Oh god, it feels good."

Lucy moved her fingers up and down, separating my lips, and finding the opening. Picking up my juices, she spread them around my vagina, making it slick. She rubbed my clitoris then slipped her fingers into me to the hilt, making me arch my back and tip my head back.

"Oh god, yes!" I said, mirroring Mia. "Put your fingers into me like that!"

She played with me, sometimes rubbing, sometimes penetrating. Sometimes she patted me on my mound, making me squirm with pleasure. I described it all to Mia.

"Ohhhh," Mia said, after a while, "he's putting his cock into me. That's it, mystery boy. Fuck me with that cock. It's a big one, baby. You found me a real nice cock to get fucked with."

Almost immediately, Mia's moaning picked up the pace, as the stranger fucked her. We could hear her panting in time with his actions, and we could hear his exertions, too. I was turned on even more, imagining her kneeling on the bed in front of Guy in her blindfold, while behind her the unknown man thrust his penis into her again and again, as Guy watched.

Lucy withdrew her fingers for a moment and she reached over to the coffee table, picking up the bullet vibrator I'd shown her earlier. She held it up to my mouth, with a sly smile.

"She's got my vibrator," I told Mia. "She wants me to suck it."

I opened my mouth and sucked noisily on the small toy, licking my tongue around it, getting it wet. When she was satisfied, Lucy turned the bullet on, and touched it to my mound.

"Oh god!" I said, spasming in response, pushing my hips forward. "Oh god."

She moved it around, sliding it over my skin, before moving it up and down my lips, gently edging it further in. I closed my eyes, relaxing into the sensations. "She's running the vibrator between my lips, pushing it into me. Mmm, that's good."

In the background, we could hear Mia. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh." And the stranger fucking her. "Ng ng ng ng."

"Ahhh," I said, as Lucy moved it again. "She's rubbing my clitoris with it." I clenched my fists, grabbing the arm and cushion of the sofa.

"My guy's — uh — holding my face now," Mia said breathlessly, "He's pushing my — uh — hair out of the way and — uh — kissing me. Do you — uh uh uh — like watching me being — uh uh uh — fucked for you, baby? Is it getting you good and — uh uh — hard? Fuck me harder, mystery boy! Fuck me harder!"

My hips were starting to move rhythmically in response to the waves of pleasure, and I let out a small noise of complaint when she put the bullet aside, but then I realised she was tugging on the hem of my underwear. I lifted my hips to allow her to pull them down. "She's pulling down my panties," I said, "peeling them down my thighs and off over my feel. Oh god, there's the vibrator again!" And I returned to bucking my hips towards her.

Now free from having to hold my knickers to the side, Lucy began to rub herself with her other hand, as she played the bullet over my clitoris and lips. "She's rubbing herself too," I said, closing my eyes and losing myself in the feeling of the bullet. I could feel a tingle starting - my orgasm wasn't that far away. "I'm getting close," I said.

"My guy's unzipping — uh uh — his pants," Mia said. " You got a — ohhh — big cock for me baby? You going to — uh — give me yourMmpf mmpf unk unk unk."

I realised that Guy had shoved his penis into her mouth and was fucking it. Listening to them, I wondered what it would be like, to have sex like that. To be so blatantly used in such a way, willingly. To be blindfolded, then penetrated at will by two men who could take you as they chose. Mia seemed to revel in it - to practically demand it. The thought of abandoning myself to such hedonistic pleasures turned me on even more. My hips bucked in pleasure and surprise as Lucy pushed her fingers into me again, as if in answer to my unspoken thoughts.

"Oh god yes," I said, "like that! Finger-fuck me like that!"

"Your wish is my command," Lucy murmured, slipping in a third finger, and increasing the pace.

She was moving the bullet around my clitoris, pushing down on my mound, while her fingers slipped in and out, in and out. Waves of pleasure were building in me. "Nearly," I said. "Nearly."

I could still hear Mia, with Guy's penis in her mouth. "Unk unk unk unk" And the unknown stranger was still banging away in her vagina. "Ng ng ng ng".

"Nearly.... nearly....yes, yes, YesYesYes Oh god Yeeeesssss," I moaned as the orgasm broke over me. Lucy dropped the bullet, pushing down hard on my clitoris as I gripped her other hand with my vaginal muscles and my thighs. "Oohhhhhhh fuck!"

There was a wet, sucking sound as Mia popped her head off Guy's shaft and said "That's my girl. You - uh - hear that, mystery boy? You're - uh uh = making my girl come. You gonna - ohhh - fuck me good and hard and make me come too?"

The stranger increased his efforts as demanded. "Ng Ng Ng NgNgNgNgNg!" And Mia returned to sucking Guy, with frequent encouragement: "Yes, that's it! Uh uh. Fuck me hard like that!"

My orgasm was fading. Panting heavily, I relaxed my legs, allowing Lucy to withdraw her hand. Lazily, I opened my eyes to see her looking at me, her own excitement in her face.

She didn't say anything. She just looked me straight in the eyes while she sensuously waved her slick fingers under her nose, inhaling my scent, before sucking them into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she said luxuriously.

I shuddered again, as another after-shock rippled through me.

The stranger was building up now. "NgNgNgNgNgNgUrrrrrrrgh!" he groaned as he came.

Mia stopped her slurping. "You like that, baby? You like watching him come on me?" She slurped again, wetly sucking on his erection. "Mmm." Then she gave one of her rich laughs as there was the sound of the door closing again. "Mystery boy just left. How you like that? Fucks me hard and comes all over me, then just straight ups and leaves. You gonna fuck me now, baby? Mamma's been a good girl for you. Mamma wants to come hard."

In front of me, Lucy was still sucking on her fingers, and was rubbing herself with her other hand, sliding it over her beautiful breasts, her neck, her stomach, returning frequently to between her legs.

"My guy's clipping my cuffs behind my back. Mmm, I like that. Hey, my girl, I think new girl should get to come, too. I want you to go down on her and make her come with your tongue."

I reached out to Lucy, taking her hands and pulling her closer. We kissed deeply. I felt her breasts, and my hand strayed to her groin, feeling her wetness through the lace. This was something I'd never done before, but it seemed so right.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Mia said. "Fuck me from behind with that big cock!"

I turned Lucy round, so that she had her back to the sofa, then I peeled her lacy panties down to the floor so that she could step out of them. She was neatly trimmed, with a small triangle of red hair. Standing again, I pushed her down onto the sofa and spread her knees.

I looked into her green eyes for a moment, holding that gaze, then turned my attention to her vagina. It looked so pretty. Deep breath, then I leaned forward. Her aroma surrounded me, drawing me in. I licked gently, a long, slow lick from back to her clitoris. Lucy gave out a long, shuddering low moan. "Ohh yes," she said. "Do that again." I did, and she shivered.

I started licking and sucking, moving my tongue around, pushing it into her, lapping at her clitoris, licking the length of her lips. Lucy squirmed in pleasure beneath me.

"Uh uh uh uh," Mia said, pausing to fill us in. "My guy's — uh — pulling me back by — uh — my cuffs while he — uh — fucks me. What's going on with — uh — you, new girl?"

"She's going down on me," Lucy said. "Oh god, that feels wonderful."

I slipped a finger into my vagina to make it nice and slippery, then pushed it into Lucy.

Lucy grabbed my hair, squeezing her fingers, and pushing my face down onto her. "Mmmm, yes! Finger-fuck me!"

"Uh uh uh uh!" Mia was saying, and we could hear Guy panting as he fucked her.

Lucy's juices were covering my face, and the angle for getting a finger into her while still going down on her was awkward, but I was happy for a little discomfort as Lucy's hips were pulsating up and down in response to my efforts. I kept pressure on her mound as I licked and sucked.

"Uh uh uh uh", Mia said. "Uh uh ohhhhh, yes. Mmm. My guy's removing my butt plug. Mamma gonna get her ass fucked good now? Ooohhhhhh, yes baby, that's right, shove that big cock in my ass. Mmmmm huh huh huh huh."

12