Cold Caller Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, that's hot," Lucy said, writhing beneath me. With Lucy holding my head tightly to her groin, I moved my other hand between my legs, under my skirt, and rubbed myself.

Mia was starting to wail now. I thrust my fingers into Lucy in time with Mia's exclamations. I licked furiously, as she bounced. "Oh fuck, yes," Lucy said. "Like that. She's licking me and fingering me and it's so good."

Guy was panting and grunting. Mia was wailing. "Yes," Lucy said. "Yes, like that, oh fuck, like that ohhhhh," and then she started shuddering into an orgasm. She ground her mound into my mouth and clamped her thighs around my head, locking her ankles together and pulling me into her. She arched her back, lifting herself up off the sofa. "Heep!" she said, "heep!", little tiny noises as she came. I couldn't move my hand inside her, but I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing and pulsating. I kept lapping at her clitoris, and kept rubbing my own with my other hand.

"Oh baby oh fuck me yes," Mia said, as she started coming too, as Guy kept fucking her butt. She wailed and moaned loudly and clearly, then became more muffled as Guy's grunting increased in fury and frequency. I guessed that he'd let go of her collar, and she'd fallen face-first onto the bed. My mouth was full of the taste of Lucy's vagina, as I sucked on her clitoris. Her scent surrounded me. I could feel her quivering underneath me, still squeezing my fingers with internal spasms. And I rubbed myself faster and harder, thinking about Mia on the bed, with her blindfold on; she'd been fucked by two men and her hands were cuffed behind her back. On her knees, with her face shoved into the bed, Guy was ploughing into her butt, fucking her faster and faster and harder and harder and oh god it was exciting and I was rubbing myself and licking Lucy and Lucy was shuddering and she smelled so good and he was fucking her and he was using her taking her how he liked and she loved it and oh god I was coming again.

I let out a long, low groan into Lucy's groin, muffled by her lips and mound and thighs, but still loud enough to be heard clearly. I jammed two fingers into myself, squeezing hard, as Lucy pulled me close into her again.

And now Guy was coming. "Nrrrrrgh nrrf nnnrf nnnrf," he grunted, over Mia's wails, as he shot his load inside her.

Panting from the phone, then, and Mia's cat-like purring. "Mmm, yeah, baby. Like that. Mmmmm..."

And then the call ended tone.

Bit by bit, Lucy relaxed her thighs, and I could withdraw my fingers from her. I shifted so that I was resting my cheek comfortably on her thigh. I looked up at her, to see her eyes flutter open.

She let out a long breath, and stroked my hair. "Well, damn," she said softly. "I know I said I understood this whole Mia thing after you explained, and Lord knows, hearing you talk about it was hot enough. But Fuck. Me. I don't think I can even stand, right now."

I rolled off her leg, and basically dribbled into a limp pool of limbs on the carpet.

"You too, huh?" she asked, sardonically.

"Leave me," I said weakly. "Save yourself." I flopped a hand about, feebly.

"Pfft!" she said. "Wake me when it's time for work on Monday morning." She toppled over onto her side.

We stared at the ceiling for a few moments, before Lucy rolled off the sofa and approximately achieved a standing position. "God," she said. "Look at the time. I really should be getting back to Andrew."

I looked up at her, this beautiful, powerful, sexy woman, naked in my living room aside from her bra. Must you? I thought. I didn't say anything, though - I just extended a hand so that she could haul me to my feet.

I only had to pull my underwear back on, while Lucy recovered her panties, jeans and shirt.

"What are you going to tell him?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Andrew? Nothing, I think. I don't think he needs to know, do you?"

"So you're not going to say anything to him?"

"Not a word," she said.

***

"I told him," Lucy said.

It was Monday morning. Lucy had practically dragged me into one of the empty meeting rooms as soon as she arrived in the office, closing the door behind her.

"What?" I spluttered. "But you said you weren't going to tell him!"

"Well, yes," she wheedled. "That was the plan, and I didn't say anything when I got home." Lucy dropped into one of the chairs around the conference table. "To be honest, I was just too wiped out, anyway. But come the morning...." She shrugged. "I was thinking about the night before and I was just so damn turned on. I just couldn't resist."

I couldn't believe her. "What exactly did you say to him?"

"That you get these calls from Mia and Guy, and that they're a real turn-on to listen to. He thought it sounded hot, too. We spent half the day screwing!"

"I'm happy for you," I said steadily. "Anything else?"

She looked baffled. "Such as?"

"Details, Lucy! Did you tell Andrew what we did when Mia called?"

She looked shocked. "God, no!"

"Did you tell him about how I respond to Mia's calls?"

She waved this away as if it were of no concern. "Pfft, no. I just said you found them a real turn-on, and that you liked the excitement."

I collapsed into a chair next to her. "Oh, great. So he thinks I'm both a pathetic loser and a perv. Won't be at all awkward next time I see him, then!"

She looked at me. "Clare, you and I banged each others' brains out; did you really think it wasn't going to be awkward next time you met him? At least now he'll understand, and it'll make sense."

I thought about this. "I suppose, I said dubiously."

"And, hey," she said cheerfully, putting her hand on my knee, "look on the bright side!"

"Which is?"

She grinned. "I got some great sex on Sunday, too!"

***

A few weeks went by. Things were slightly weird between Lucy and I at work, but we coped. I hadn't yet met up with Lucy outside work again, so I hadn't had to face Andrew yet to see how that particular conversation would go.

It was another Saturday evening, sitting at home alone. I was flicking through the movies I'd recorded on my box, looking for something to watch. For the life of me, I couldn't remember why I'd decided to record any of them.

Oh, that's right - it was because I was always being sad and lonely at home by myself and I really needed something to take my mind off it.

Like a call from Mia. That would distract me.

Mia inconveniently refused to call just when I wanted her to, though. I started flicking through my DVDs instead, before wondering whether to retire to the bedroom with Mr Buzzy and revisit my memories of that evening with Lucy yet again.

And, as if summoned, my phone rang. It was Lucy.

"Hey," I said. "What's up?"

"He's fucking me again," said Lucy.


12