Cold Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda shifted her weight, just enough to straddle a thigh and trap my cock between us, and pulled herself closer to resume our tongue duel. She moaned again as I captured a breast in each hand this time and squeezed, arching her back to drive her pebble-hard nipples into my palms.

I think we both had a lot of pent-up frustration and fear to deal with. Normally, I'd have liked to take my time, slowly learning and exploring her body before bedding her for the first time. As it was, it took every shred of my crumbling self-restraint to keep from throwing her on the floor and taking her there without delay. I was operating at a primal, cave-man level, and I wanted her now, hard and fast. I could have -- I think -- stopped if she'd struggled or objected, but it wouldn't have been easy.

She wasn't objecting. Her only struggle was to grind her mound harder against the thigh she straddled as I started to stand; rather than loosening her grip, she tightened her arms around my neck and spread her legs wider to wrap around my waist as she renewed her oral assault.

Her eagerness snapped my last vestiges of control. Somehow, clumsily, I managed to get us both out of the tub without falling over and ignored the cold air and the puddles we left on the floor as I moved her the two or three steps to the waiting couch. I could distantly feel the air -- above freezing, but far from warm -- chilling my wet skin, but ignored it. All that mattered was the small, warm, sexy, bundle in my arms. Now, finally, she relaxed her grip enough I could pry her loose and toss her down atop waiting stack of robes and towels.

She squeaked with surprise as I threw myself after her, but her legs spread in invitation before I could force myself between them to reach her cunt. And I would have -- by now, I was past all rational thought. But so was she; her body welcomed mine eagerly as I drove inside. She sank her teeth into my shoulder and half-moaned, half-howled as I started to thrust, using her heels to pull me into her faster and harder. We were two rutting animals, driven by instinct and need to claim our mates. It didn't -- couldn't -- last long, but it didn't matter -- she was ahead of me, but we were both nearly there. Nearly immediately, her nails raked my back as she reached her peak, but I was too close to my own for the pain to be more than a minor distraction. With a few more pounding thrusts, I gave a howling shout of triumph as I emptied myself into her.

In the aftermath, we held each other wordlessly. The madness of the moment past, our shared body heat was the only thing keeping us warm in the porch's chilly air, and the small, infinitely precious woman in my arms my only concern. She'd been as driven as I was -- but how did she feel now. Did she regret it? Had I claimed her forever, or driven her away? For now, at least, she seemed content to snuggle against me. And I was willing to hold her as long as she wanted to stay there.

Any worries I might have felt were dispelled as she raised her mouth to mine in a soft kiss, our tongues gently exploring each other's mouths. If gentle, it was prolonged; wordlessly, she assured me that no, it hadn't been a mistake and that she really was precisely where she wanted to be. Finally, though, we broke apart and Amanda gave a soft, shuddering laugh. "Wow. I guess you are into me -- good and hard."

My answering laugh was an involuntary bark. "And as often as I can manage, for the rest of our lives. Though I'd like to be more gentle next time. I love you, Amanda."

"And I love you." She winced slightly. "Even if it felt like you were raping me, you caveman!"

I would have felt guilty if she hadn't been smiling as she said it.

Still, I gave an apologetic shrug, then winced myself. "I'll be more gentle next time. But don't pretend you didn't enjoy yourself -- you certainly left enough bite marks and scratches on my back, girl!"

She mimed a punch. "Thug! You better be more gentle next time, but I expect a performance like that at least once a week!"

"Slut!" I pulled her into a quick kiss, then gave her bottom a gentle swat as I released her.

She giggled and shook it in response, then quickly moved her hand to cup her groin. "Oops! Gotta run -- I'm leaking!"

ooOoo

Compared to the porch, the main cabin felt almost tropical. I managed to get her to our shared bathroom without any further drips, but a stream of white ran down her thighs as she pulled her hand away.

"It's a good thing I'm on birth control -- the way you filled me up, I should be pregnant with triplets! What would you do if I was pregnant?" She spread her legs slightly to show me the thick stream of white draining from her pussy. Her expression was challenging as she dredged a finger through it and popped it into her mouth.

I answered reflexively: "Marry you, and ask if you want more!"

Her eyes widened -- I'd managed to surprise her. Fair enough -- I'd managed to surprise myself.

"Did you just say you want to marry me?"

My answer might have been delayed by half a heartbeat at most. I didn't have to consider it; instead, I had a sudden feeling of rightness. Yes, this was what I meant. What I needed. This wasn't something sudden -- it had been building all the time I'd known her, even when I'd known she was off-limits. Even this week I'd managed to hide its depth from myself. But I'd almost lost her today and that memory brought everything into crystalline focus. I was done waiting.

"Yes. Or whatever else it takes to make you mine forever. If you're willing. If you want, I'll haul you down to Reno tonight and look for a marriage chapel. Or we can plan a big wedding and invite all our friends and family. But if you say yes I don't intend to ever let you get away from me. I think I've loved you for years, and I've wasted too much time already."

I suddenly had a crying woman in my arms.

"I think I've been falling in love with you that long, too. And we've both wasted too much time."

"Does that mean yes?"

"Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes!"

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I want you to clean your fiance up, and feed me, and then hold me while we make plans and come up with a story to tell our families. Then you can take me to your bed -- our bed - and show me how you make love when you're not acting like a caveman!"

I kissed her forehead and started the shower.

"I think I can live with that program. But what do you mean 'a story to tell our families'?"

She snorted. "I can't tell the real one! My sister, mother and all of my friends will want to hear all the details! 'He proposed to me after making love for the first time?' I don't think so, even if it does make me sound like a femme fatale. And I don't even have a ring!"

"So we'll just tell them that I took you to my favorite place in the whole world and spent a week showing you everything I love about it. Then showed that I love you even more, and proposed immediately. On Valentine's day. I'll take you to Reno tomorrow to pick out a ring."

She giggled. "It's even true! We'll leave out the part about standing naked in the shower with your cum dripping down my thighs."