All Comments on 'Cold Hands Ch. 01'

by ScottishTexan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Looks like a good beginning for a delightful series. Looking forward to where you are going to take us with this couple/thrapple?

Cheers

SAGE

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

A tad too "Mills and Boonish" for my liking but well written. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ace story, really enjoyed this.

Looking forward to more.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Definitely a great start. Your characters so far are fantastic. Looking forward to more chapters. 5stars. And to anon. If you won't sign your name to a bad post then leave. The rest of us will enjoy the series.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

As a Browncoat myself, and currently enjoying Nathan in the Rookie, this was so much fun. The bit with the cat was the icing on the cake.

Looking forward for more. Thank you so much for a fantastic read.

blue_eyed_dudeblue_eyed_dudeover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, great setup for a really good series. Hopefully you will feel the need..

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year agoAuthor

@BRONCO56 - I didn't include my usual warning to ANONYMOUS commentators in the preface on this story, but if you browse the opening statements for some of my other work you're going to find it. 😳 People who post NEGATIVE comments anonymously are weasels. I clearly state that if you cannot use your name to validate your comment, then your opinion is irrelevant. Obviously, I'm not referring to all people who choose to comment anonymously. I'm specifically calling out the haters.

So I want to personally THANK YOU for supporting me against that weasel. Readers such as yourself are my only compensation for this work. It's a hobby and I earn nothing of monetary value from it.

-

To others reading this, if you use your pseudonym and public account to comment negatively, I will not delete your comment unless it is abusive and/or indecent in nature. However, Literotica.com does give authors the power to moderate the commentary on our stories. That being said, ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS POSTED BY ANONYMOUS USERS WILL BE DELETED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

Likewise, the negative comment referred to by Bronco56 was removed less than 16 hours after the loser posted it. 👌

shaknashaknaover 1 year ago

Well, that was a nostalgia overload. But, the one that set the pace and feel for me, was right up by the start. I can recall explaining hunting to one of my first girlfriends, and getting her intrigued enough that she actually came out with the boys to help with rabbit season. You took me right back there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottishTexan@ScottishTexan
I have several story ideas that I am working on simultaneously. I realize that causes larger gaps between installments of my serials being released and I apologize. But sometimes ideas pop into my head and I have to get some of those thoughts recorded before they slip away i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES