Do You Remember When...

Story Info
Do you remember when you met your dream lover?
12.4k words
4.76
11.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Okay, let's admit it. We all have a certain type of person that we're attracted to. They could be blonde/brunette/redhead, short/tall, thin/curvy/rubenesque, athletic/nerdy, you name it. But how many of you remember where or when you first discovered those preferences?

For me, it was one afternoon when I was helping clean out my parent's basement. There, hidden on a top shelf, behind a bunch of boxes was a stack of old Playboy magazines. Being the curious guy I was, I slowly paged through them until I got to the December, 1968 issue. The instant I saw the centerfold, I started to break out in a sweat and I felt myself start to harden. Five-foot, three-inches tall, brown eyes, long brown hair, the cutest face I'd ever seen, and a 38F-24-35 figure. The woman of my dreams, and dream about her I did. I fantasized about her in my bedroom, in the shower, and anywhere else I could get away with it.

Needless to say it only got better, or worse, after I left for college and found myself in a single-occupancy room. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of beautiful woman on campus but none of them compared to my dream woman until I was walking across the concourse one afternoon and saw 'her'.

She could have been a twin for my dream woman. She was dressed in a tight, cobalt-blue sweater that accentuated her bust, a pair of jeans that looked like they'd been spray-painted on, a long, black, leather jacket that hung down almost to her ankles, and a pair of stylish, black boots. I was mesmerized by her and the world around me faded away as I watched her. It was only when one of my friends called out to me and brought me back to reality that I realized what I fool I must have looked like at that moment.

"Hey, Steve. Hurry up. We're gonna be late for class."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," I mumbled as I stumbled along behind him. The rest of the day was a blur as I kept reliving the moment I'd seen her, imagining what it would have been like to actually talk to her.

It wasn't until dinner time that things got better. Like most students on campus I had a job to help cover the costs of tuition. In my case, it was working as a dishwasher in the cafeteria. That night, I was so involved in what I was doing I didn't even notice her standing at the window to return some dirty dishes until she called out.

"Helloooooo."

"Oh, hi," I stuttered. "How can I help you?"

"I was wondering what to do with these?" she said as she held up her tray.

"You can just put them there ... or better yet, I'll take them," I said as I reached out, my fingertips brushed across hers, just for a second. A shiver ran up and down my spine.

She turned and began to walk away and I quickly called out after her, "Thank you." She turned slightly and gave me a smile before she continued on.

I watched as she took a seat at a table at the back of the cafeteria. It was full of women that I'd never seen on campus before.

"Shit," I thought to myself. "No chance of getting any information about her from them." And so I went back to scrubbing the dirty dishes. A little while later, I heard a noise and looked up. There she was, my dream woman!

"Hi, sorry to bother you but one of the people in my study group dropped a glass of soda and the glass broke."

"I'll take care of it," I replied nonchalantly, though inside I was shaking like a leaf.

"Thanks. I'm Cynthia, by the way," she said as she reached out her hand.

"Glad to meet you Cynthia." I said as I reached out my hand only to pull it back quickly. "Sorry about that. My hands are full of gunk from the dishes."

"I understand," she said as she continued standing there.

"Oh yeah. My name's Steve."

"My friends call me Cyn. Glad to meet you, Steve," she said with a smile.

I quickly grabbed a broom and a mop to clean up the mess and followed her back to her table. Once there, I cleaned up and then looked at all the new faces. "Excuse me ladies but I don't recognize any of you. Are you new to the campus?"

"Not really," one woman replied.

"We're here for the Medical Assistant program," another called out.

"We just started last week since it's an accelerated 6-month course."

"Ahhh," I replied though I really didn't have any idea what they were talking about. "Well, glad to meet you but I gotta go. I still need to finish cleaning up in the back. Have a good evening."

"Thank you," several of them called out as I walked away.

When I was done, Cyn and two of her friends were still sitting at the table going through their books and questioning each other about different points. "Excuse me, ladies. I gotta close up."

"Ohmigod," one of the women exclaimed when she noticed the clock. "9:30 already?"

"Yeah," I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

"We better get going. Our husbands will probably be wondering what we're up to," the first woman said to the woman sitting across from her.

"Do you need someone to escort you to your car?" I said. "I can call Campus Security if you need. The campus isn't bad but the area around it is getting kinda sketchy."

"No, we drove here together and are parked in the student parking lot. What about you, Cyn?"

"I'm parked a couple of blocks away but I should be fine."

"No dice," I said, trying to act chivalrous. "I'll walk you to your car."

"Thanks," she said, the smile on her face seeming to light up the room. The group quickly threw their books into their backpacks and book bags and I led them to the back door.

"This way, ladies. Unless you wanna set off the alarms and have to explain to Campus Security why you're still here."

"I think we'll pass on that adventure for tonight," one of them said as I held the door open.

After they exited, I overheard one of them say, "Such a gentleman. And kinda cute too." At which point the other woman laughed, softly. When I turned around, Cyn was standing a few feet away, waiting.

"Which way?"

"I'm parked over on 'K' street."

"Okay. Lead the way." So I walked her to her car after which I said 'good night' and headed back to my dorm, the whole time thinking about the little time we'd spent together. After that, it became pretty much of ritual. The women, either in a large group or just a few, would come into the cafeteria after their classes were over, eat dinner, and then stay for a few hours to study. And after each study session I'd walk Cyn to her car. It was during one of those walks that I finally got the courage to ask her about herself.

"Not much to tell. I'm 25 years old and have a little boy and a little girl waiting for me at home."

My heart sank. "What about your husband? Doesn't he worry when you stay so late?"

She stopped and looked in my eyes and hesitated before she replied. "Let's just say he's not in the picture anymore."

I stood there, silently, hoping she'd continue.

"He and I were high school sweethearts. He was a jock and I was the girl everyone wanted. Anyway, I landed up getting pregnant and we got married two weeks after graduation. At first, everything was great, then reality hit. The responsibilities of a family, the lack of a job, all his friends telling him about what a great time they were having in college. Anyway, one thing led to another and pretty soon he was leaving me at home with our little boy so he could join his friends at one bar or another. It was just about that time, I found out I was pregnant with our little girl. When I told him he didn't even seem to care. Instead, he started going out 3 or 4 times a week and, sometimes, he didn't come home at all. That's when I started hearing whispers about him meeting women at the bars ... and you can guess the rest. We've been divorced about 2 years now."

"That sucks!"

"Yeah, well, life goes on."

"So what about now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm ... well ... I guess I'm kinda asking if you're seeing anyone right now?" I stuttered.

She stood there, silently, as we stood next to her car. "How old are you?" she suddenly asked.

"20 almost 21."

"So, you're telling me that if we went out you couldn't even get a drink, legally," she laughed.

"Not for another couple of months," I answered, sullenly.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I think you're a cute guy and everything but I'm sure there's a lot of younger, attractive women on campus that would love to go out with you."

"What if I'm not interested in them?"

"You gotta be kidding?"

"Nope. I happen to think you're the most beautiful woman on campus and it would be my honor to take you out on a date," I blurted out.

"I haven't been on a date in years," she chuckled.

"Well then?"

"What?"

"Would you go out with me?"

The silence seemed to last forever before she opened her car door and began to get in. Then, she suddenly spun on her heels, put her hands on the sides of my face and gave me a kiss. "Sure. I'd love to go out with you," she said before quickly sliding into the driver's seat and closing the door.

I stood there, unable to process what had just happened.

Then, she rolled down her window and said, "We can talk about it more tomorrow night. But right now, I need to get home and you need to get out of the street so you don't get hit," she laughed. And with that she stepped on the gas and was gone.

Since I didn't have classes the next day, I spent the time trying to figure out where we could go. Not that it mattered since she didn't show up at dinner that night, or the next, or the next. I began to wonder if I'd over-stepped myself by asking her out but she showed up that Friday night.

"Hey, you," she called through the dish room window.

"Hey. What's up?"

"I need to apologize."

"For what?"

"For not being here or letting you know what was going on."

"No big deal," I replied, trying to sound indifferent.

The pained look on her face told me I'd screwed up.

"Actually ... I was kinda worried. I thought I'd messed up the other night when we were by your car and you were having second thoughts about us ... you know."

"No, no, nothing like that. My son was sick and I needed to stay home and take care of him."

"Ahhh."

"And I couldn't get you a message because none of my friends here know about ... about what we talked about."

"Ok," I said with a smile on my face.

"You gonna walk me to my car tonight?"

"I sure am. Unless you'd prefer I didn't."

"I ABSOLUTELY want you to walk be to my car," she stressed.

And so, shortly after closing, we were again standing by her car, talking softly.

"You really sure you wanna go out with an old, divorced woman like me?" she asked.

"Hmmmm ... let me see ... what was that word you used tonight? Oh yeah, ABSOLUTELY."

"Good," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to meet her lips.

The world around us seemed to explode! It was as if fourth of July was taking place in December. Colors flashed before my eyes and my heart began to race as I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Our kiss started out soft and tender but quickly became more passionate as our tongues began to battle each other; thrusting, twirling, and twisting as we explored each other's mouth.

"Wow," she exhaled when we finally broke apart. "I don't think I've EVER been kissed like that before!"

"Sorry. I guess I got carried away."

"Don't be sorry. I loved every bit of it. In fact," she said breathlessly, "if I didn't have to get home I'd stay for a lot more."

It's lucky that it was so dark, otherwise she would have seen the deep shade of red my cheeks turned because of her comment.

"But right now, I gotta go."

"Okay."

"Have you thought anything more about our date?" she asked as she slid into her car.

"Actually, I'm kinda stumped. I wanna take you out someplace nice for dinner and then maybe some dancing but it's not that easy ... you know ... because of my age."

"Well, then. I think I have the answer."

"Really!?"

"Yeah, I work part-time at a doctor's office and they're having their Holiday Party next Saturday. Wanna be my escort?"

"It would be my honor," I said as I stuck my head in the car window and kissed her once again.

"Ohhhhh," she said when I pulled away. "Now, I GOTTA get going or we're gonna be in BIG trouble!"

It was only after she left that I remembered that the holiday break started in two days and I hadn't gotten any information about where or when to pick her up. Fortunately, she'd thought about it because I found a message in my campus mailbox the next afternoon with everything I needed to know.

On Saturday night, I borrowed a friend's car and drove to her apartment. She greeted me at the door and I stood there frozen in place. "WOW!" was all I was able to mumble at the sight of her.

She was wearing an ankle-length, emerald-green, backless dress with a scooped neckline and spaghetti shoulder straps with a matching pair of high-heels. Around her neck she had a delicate double-strand of pearls that hung down into her cleavage. The outfit left very little to the imagination so I knew she wasn't wearing a bra but I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or not.

She laughed at the look on my face as she stepped in front of me and gave me a tender kiss. "I guess that means you like what I'm wearing."

"I'd have to be dead not to!" I mumbled as I helped her put on a long coat on and led her to the car where I held the door open for her.

"Such a gentleman," she purred as she slid into the passenger's seat. At which point, I was rewarded with a look at her long, shapely legs when they appeared through a slit on the side of the dress that I hadn't even noticed.

"My pleasure," I replied.

Ten minutes later found us at the party and she was immediately surrounded by her friends and colleagues who were saying how great she looked and how glad they were that she'd come. I found myself standing alone and felt almost forgotten until she reached through the crowd and took my hand, introducing me as her date.

After that, we were inseparable. The dinner was excellent; tenderloin, festive potatoes, salad, and lots and lots of wine. No one asked how old I was, and I didn't bother to tell them. After everyone was done eating the music started. Jazz, swing, disco, country, and of course slow dances.

It was during those slow dances that I got to really feel what Cyn's body was like. Her skin was soft, and she was wearing a subtle perfume that smelled like lilac. The feel of her body against mine made my cock twitch in my pants and she giggled more than once when it rubbed against her. At the same time, my hands were 'innocently' exploring her curves and the exposed flesh of her back. It wasn't until they settled on the upper curve of her ass and gave it a small squeeze that she stopped dancing and pulled away slightly.

"Do you have any idea how turned on you're getting me?"

I leaned closer, pressing against her bust and whispered into her ear. "No, but I hope to find out."

"You naughty, naughty boy," she purred, sensuously. "Come with me," she finished as she took my hand and led me across the room towards the exit.

"Are we leaving?"

"Not yet, but I can't wait," she said, softly.

Together we continued down the hall until she suddenly stopped and pointed to the door of an unlit room. "In there." The instant we entered, her arms were around my neck and her lips were pressing against mine. "God, I need this," she whispered, her voice slightly slurred. "I haven't been with a man since my divorce and right now ..." She didn't finish as her lips, once again, pressed against mine.

I felt her tongue press against my lips and I opened them to her attack. Within seconds, our tongues were darting and slithering back and forth, probing and exploring each other's mouths. My hand, seemed to instinctively, drop to the side opening of dress and caress her soft, toned leg.

"Ohmigod," she wheezed when we pulled apart. "I can feel myself getting we ..." she started to say only to stop when we heard someone at the door. "Shhhhhhhh," she hissed as we slid into the shadows to avoid being seen.

Fortunately, it was just one of the waiters. He didn't even turn on the light before grabbing something from a coat hook that we hadn't even noticed and then he was gone.

"That was too close," she whispered.

I didn't say a thing, my heart still racing from what had, and had almost, just happened.

"I think we better get out of here before we get caught."

I nodded in agreement as we slipped from the room and returned to the party just in time to enjoy the last slow dance of the evening. Afterwards, we stood in the middle of the floor our arms still wrapped around each other.

"What now?" she asked, coyly.

"I know what I'd like to do," I replied with a blush. "What would you like to do?"

She leaned forward, pressing herself against me, as she whispered, "I'd like to find someplace nice and quiet where just you and I can do whatever we want." After which she lightly bit my earlobe.

My cock hardened within seconds and I was suddenly left with the problem of how to leave without everyone noticing. Luckily, she noticed too and whispered, "Just stay behind me and we'll get you out of here as fast as we can." And so I did as she suggested and we soon found ourselves sitting in the car, giggling about what we'd gotten away with.

"I think Dr. O's wife noticed your problem."

"Oh shit! Why do you think that?"

"Because when she gave me a hug good-bye she whispered that I should enjoy the rest of my evening."

"God," I groaned.

"So where to now?"

"I ... ahhhhh ... I actually didn't think I'd get this lucky so I didn't make any other plans."

"Mmmmmm ... too bad."

"What about your place?"

"NOT gonna happen. My kids are there and my friend Jessica is babysitting."

"I guess we could try to find a motel."

"We could but it's Holiday time, besides which, it's already pretty late."

I sat there, forlorn, trying to think of someplace, anyplace we could go. And then an idea hit me. "We could head for my dorm room."

A look of disappointment covered her face momentarily only to be replaced by an impish grin, "Let's go for it."

It was only by sheer luck that we arrived at my dorm a little while later, considering how much I'd had to drink. Together, we slipped in through a side door, like a couple of burglars, and made our way to my room.

Once there, we were all over each other. Our arms wrapped around each other, our lips pressed against each other, our tongues probing, and our hands searching and exploring. Within minutes, our clothes were scattered across the floor and we were stretched out on my bed.

All I was wearing was my boxer-briefs while she was wearing a sheer, black thong. Like wild animals trying to fulfill a primal need, our hands rushed to each other's groins. Her hand was soft, almost like a velvet glove, as she slid it under my waistband and wrapped it around my rock-hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, soooooo good. So big and hard," she groaned.

At the same time, my hand pulled her thong to the side and I slid my fingers across her womanly treasure. She was soaking wet and my fingers were instantly covered in her juice. I pulled my hand back up to the waistband of her thong and not-so-gently pulled on it.

"Take them off. Ohmigod, I want this," she hissed as she raised her hips. The instant they were off, the room seemed to fill with the heady fragrance of her arousal. "So turned on."

Her thong now gone to join the rest of our clothes, I slid two fingers along the opening to her hidden treasure.

"Ohhhhhhh," she groaned as her hips began to rise and fall on the mattress. "Get your shorts off," she pleaded as we pulled them down.

Now naked, we kissed and played with each other until I couldn't take it anymore. Instinctively, I rolled on top of her, my cock easily finding its target. The tip of my cock spread her nether lips as I plunged into her depths until I felt the head of my cock squash against the back of her pussy.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers