Cold Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen leaned against me, her breasts pressing against mine, and she wove her arm deftly behind me, drawing me towards her so she could kiss me. I leaned back and closed my eyes to receive her kiss, but she had other intentions. She nipped the side of my neck to get my attention, and then started a trail of kisses down my neck until I could lean back no more. She stopped and spoke to me slowly and clearly.

"Lay on your back."

I complied immediately, as if a hidden force within me felt the power of her command. Her voice carried that weight of authority. I laid back, my eyes soulfully looking up at her, her weighty breasts hanging just inches above my salivating mouth.

"I'm going to teach you how to eat pussy." She knew I was an eager student, and I appreciated that she got to the point. I wanted her to teach me. And I wanted to eat her pussy.

She straddled the sides of my face with her knees. The first thing I noticed was the smell, the sweet, musty smell of her pussy. Its aroma tingled in my nose as I inhaled deeply with surging desire. She thrust her hips forward so her pussy hairs were tickling my lips.

"Tell me what you want me to do, sugar." She knew damn well what I wanted her to do, but she was going to play a game. I played with her.

"Eat ... your pussy," I said with pleading eyes. I liked this game. I wanted her more.

"Tell me again, tell me what you want to do with your naughty tongue."

She was getting off on this and so was I. "I want to lick your wet cunt," I said clearly, emphasizing the last word. It felt dirty and nasty to say the word out loud.

"Then do it ... lick my cunt as my whore," she said, upping the ante on our dirty talk. Before I could think of saying anything she shifted her weight forward and let the slippery lips of her pussy slide across my open mouth and awaiting tongue. My tongue parted her lips as she planted herself firmly on my face.

"Lick it, lick my cunt" she said, giving me another thrill. I curled my tongue and thrust it inside her. A jolt of electricity went down my spine when she moaned, "Yeah ... just like that ... yes," as my tongue continued to dance inside her, exploring her hot wetness. Her body started to shake, mashing her pussy lips against my tongue, as her knees closed together, pressing hard against my ears. I continued rocking my head, licking her honey, until she said, "Enough," and climbed off me.

I was gasping for breath, not because I was winded, but because I was so inflamed with desire that it took but a match to set me off. "Maureen, I need ...". I stopped when she put her finger to her pursed lips.

"All in good time, sugar. That's what makes it so sweet."

So this was the game. She was making me wait. She wanted to see me explode.

She had me sit on the bed. I was shivering with desire. She spread her fingers and ran them through my short brown hair, skimming her fingertips across my scalp. She started a tingling sensation that heightened when she leaned forward to pepper my ear with soft kisses, making me move my neck from side to side as she kissed across my cheek until her lips were above mine, my face still awash with her plentiful juices and my saliva. Our lips met, and then pressed firmly against each other as tongues swirled, another part of her orchestrated dance. I thrust my hips forward, searching for my release as the kiss started the blood rushing in my ears, a roar that continued when her lips moved lower, kissing the underside of my chin, and then in the small hollow by the shoulder, my need becoming excruciating.

My eyes were closed when she bit my nipple lightly with her teeth, sending shock waves of excitement through me. My shivering said volumes as she hungrily devoured my breasts, my hips rhythmically humping the air. "Maureen ..." I said between gasps. Her answer was to bite my nipple harder, the twin sensations of pain and pleasure visiting me for the first time. My eyes rolled back as the overwhelming sensation of pleasurable pain swept across me like a new drug. I wanted more.

I was lowering my hands to press her head downward, but she must have sensed it and batted my hands away. I was showing impatience, and she was having none of that. She lifted one of my nipples up with two fingers, using the broad surface of her tongue to run its silky, wet softness across a heretofore unvisited part of my body. I pressed my wetness hard against her leg, my aching nub seeking withheld relief. I thrust my hips forward, but she was again too quick and lifted her leg away before I could meet it again. Instead of admonishing me she pinched the side of my bottom, hard enough to leave a miniscule red welt, but in a place of sensitivity that made me involuntarily gasp.

Lesson learned, she continued her slow dance, visiting my belly button, and then finally kissing and drawing a few of my wet pubic hairs between her lips and pulling her head upward as if she were skimming off an elixir. "Ummm," she said with a playful glint in her eye. "You were good for the first time, but now I'm going to show you how to properly eat a woman's pussy."

She used her hands to make me lean back on the bed, on my elbows with my knees raised. She then pushed my legs apart, displaying myself to her, an offering of a sort, as her head lowered between my legs, her hot breath making the fine hairs on my arms stand on end. She kissed the top of my foot and then my calf, lifting my foot so she could lick the backside of my knee, unknown to me to be a source of pleasure. I drew my leg upward and she wedged her head between my buttocks and the bed, exposing my rosebud to her. Her tongue probed forward between the cheeks of my ass, finding the tight valley of skin that guarded my nether hole. Her experience led her inside, as the tip of her tongue wiggled inside my tight pucker, pushing it slightly open to tickle and arouse me.

"Oh God, Maureen ...". I caught myself before I continued but I couldn't help but express my joy. How could I have known how pleasurable a woman's tongue could be in my asshole? It clenched reflexively, inviting further and more persistent invasion as she used her hands to spread apart the cheeks of my ass to present her with a gaping hole to be ravished by her tongue. My cunt wept with honey that was quickly licked up by her whip like tongue. She lifted up my leg higher, now presenting my pussy to her, its lips puffy with want and saturated with a slick juice that lubricated her fingers. She pumped them inside me, escalating me towards an explosive orgasm that was nipped as she stilled her hand inside me. I thrust against it as she pulled her hand back and substituted her lips, kissing my clitoris and then sucking it deep in her mouth, pulling it out of its protective hood to be lashed by her tongue.

Ahh ... ahhhhh ... ahhhh," I moaned, announcing the arrival of a head splitting orgasm. She thrust her finger into my asshole as she sucked harder. Bright flashes of light reflected off my eyelids as I closed my eyes to fully experience the sweetest orgasm of my life. The anticipation, the slow build up, and the scorching heat at the end opened my eyes to a world I had been missing my entire life. I held onto her tightly, not wanting to surrender her.

I must have fallen asleep. I woke up and quickly realized I was in my own bed. I didn't know what time it was so I reached over to the nightstand to retrieve my phone. It was already morning, and I saw her exiting the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head and another around her body. I rubbed my eyes and focused on the bright white of the towels and the pale white skin that it covered. Her face, without make-up, still looked attractive and fresh, and her disposition was sunny.

"Have fun last night?" she asked. She rubbed her head one more time with the towel and cast it on the bathroom floor. She shook her head. I watched, mesmerized, as her tight curls flung droplets of water. Her tits shook under the towel and all of a sudden I wanted her again. "Huh?" she asked again, reminding me there was a question pending.

"You know I did," I said in all seriousness. And then half-seriously I added, "I think I love you."

She let out a belly laugh. "You love the way I eat pussy. You don't know me well enough to love me."

She turned to face me. Our eyes connected. Without breaking eye contact, she dropped her towel, showing me her nakedness.

* * *

That's how I learned how to eat pussy.

Maureen. That little tartlet helped me discover my sexuality, and with that the answer to why I was experiencing years of frustrating sex with Ron. I just wasn't wired the way he was, and frankly after my night with Maureen sex with him was not only routine, but now boring. I longed for her skillful tongue, and what it could do to me, but to my dismay Maureen's job took her to California, and I never saw her again.

Unfortunately fond memories with Maureen didn't make up for ten years of shitty sex and a somewhat messy divorce. And during all of this turmoil I had to keep my shit together as a police officer in the Alexander County Sheriff's department. I had worked my way up to Sergeant after eight years on the force. I was "one of the boys" and no one fucked with me -- ever. I could drink and cuss with the best of them, and the three notable collars I made when I was working robbery made me a rising star.

My scrape with internal affairs had its origins in a routine house call on a cool autumn Friday night. I was riding in a patrol car with someone I had just met that night. Lanny was filling in for my regular partner, Jack. Lanny was young, probably in his mid-20's, dark curly hair and an incessant talker. We were on a routine patrol, just shooting the shit on a chilly night. Lanny rolled down the windows, letting the cool breeze blow out the odors from the empty pizza box that was still sitting between us.

"So Max, you married?" Lanny lacked the social filter to suppress personal questions. I finished chewing a bite of pizza and wiped the corners of my mouth with a paper napkin.

"Was. Fucked it up like about everything I touch. My husband caught me in bed with the woman next door." I forgot to mention that Maureen and I hooked up several more times after that first, tawdry encounter. The last time was when Ron discovered us in our bed with my head buried between her legs, showing her that I was a good student. The divorce papers were served shortly after that.

Lanny laughed. "You chasing pussy now?" Like I said, no filter and an HR nightmare.

"Same as you partner, the same as you." I was starting to dislike him more than I did when he first opened his mouth.

The radio crackled to life "[static] Delta forty-three, Delta forty-three."

I picked up the handset. "Delta forty-three here."

"There's a 273D in progress. 3852 Mayflower Lane. 3852 Mayflower Lane."

"We're on it."

It was a domestic violence case. I hated those types of cases. Everyone was always pissed off at each other and at the police. On more than one occasion I accidently got between the warring parties and received the brunt of what was intended for the other. It's the worst when there were kids in the house.

Most of those disputes could be cooled down quickly so there wasn't any need to rile up the neighbors. It was a lower/middle class neighborhood -- RV's in the side yards under tarps, a non-working car parked on the grass. We rolled up to the house with our lights off. There were street lights but it didn't seem as if anyone was outside. The porch light was on and the screen door was propped open. The TV was on, a game show or something like that, blaring in the background.

I knocked on the door. It was ajar, and swung open slowly on its own accord. I peeked through the crack and saw a man in profile. He was holding a woman's shirt collar in one hand and had his other fist ready to hit her. His head swiveled when he realized the door had opened.

"Stupid whore." He shoved the woman away from him and bolted for the back of the house. She staggered backwards and hit her back against the wall with a resounding thud. She looked at me, her eyes reflecting a loneliness that I knew so well. She had stringy dishwater blonde hair, pale blue eyes and a torn dress, the bodice ripped open and her bra visible. I raced in and held her arm to steady her. My partner ran after the man and caught him and dragged him into the bedroom.

She had soft eyes, doe like. Her right eye was starting to puff up. It was almost shut. "My husband ... I made him angry," she whispered while he was still raging in the bedroom. I heard Lanny telling him to get on his knees, followed by a cracking noise and then a groan, telling me that my partner used his baton to subdue her abuser.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Ad ... Addie."

"You wait here Addie." I sat her down on the living room sofa. There were copies of "Guns and Ammo" on the coffee table, along with a bong, a bag of weed, and several empty beer cans. She cowered on the sofa as Lanny escorted her husband into the living room with his hands zip tied behind his back. Lanny had a firm hold of his wrists as he lunged at us.

"You fucking bitch. I should have killed you when I had the chance. Don't think I won't be back." His eyes were filled with a hateful rage. He scared me, and I wasn't not easily frightened. Lanny pushed him and the man staggered forward, leering at his wife. I called for back-up and then sat on the sofa next to his shell-shocked wife. The front door was wide open and a cool breeze was blowing into the house. I could see neighbors gathering outside to see what the commotion was all about.

In cases like this, it's best to take the abused spouse somewhere safe. Her husband had only threatened her and I hadn't seen him actually hit her. There was a good chance he'd be held overnight and then released.

"I can take you to a woman's shelter. You know the one on Donaldson Drive?"

She nodded meekly. I felt terrible. The woman had to live with that abusive asshole and now she was literally cast out into the cold without a safety net. Her teeth were chattering. I shut the front door and then went into the bedroom and retrieved a blanket and draped it over her shoulders. She looked at me gratefully, stray strands of her hair falling across a heart shaped face, a narrow nose and thin lips. I did what seemed natural at the time. I held her against me, her head bobbing with each heaving sob. She held me tight, as if she was drowning and I was her life preserver.

"Please ... please help me," she whispered into my ear. My heart went out to her. I'd seen almost everything in ten years on the streets, so you can imagine what it took to pierce the hard outer shell that I'd formed over the years of police work. It was her innocence and vulnerability that got to me.

"I'll take you ...". I halted in mid-sentence. Then I blurted out something that was totally out of character for me and probably in violation of a half dozen department regulations.

"You can stay with me ... you know, until you find a place of your own."

Her eyes showed a glimmer of life for the first time. "Really?" she said, hopefully.

Her reaction made up my mind. "Really. Pack your stuff ... light ... take only what's essential ...".

She let go of me and got up and shuffled into the bedroom. I went outside to assist Lanny. He was reading the asshole his rights, as if he deserved them, as the back-up patrol car rolled up, its flashing lights casting an eerie blue tint on the neighbors watching the arrest and on the brick facades of the houses on the street.

Lanny handed off the suspect to the officers in the back-up car and sauntered back to me.

"The woman's shelter Sarge?"

I shook my head. "I'm taking her to my place until she can find someplace permanent."

Lanny's face showed surprise. "Are you sure?"

"We'll do it my way ... this once," I said, leaving no room for argument.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure ... this once." He said it in a slightly mocking tone as he got into the front passenger seat of the cruiser. He pulled out his phone and left his door open. He started to look at his phone and ignored me. He must have known I was making a big mistake but didn't want to get in my way because he thought it was a kind thing to do for a very frightened woman.

The other cruiser had left and the calm of the neighborhood was restored. All of the neighbors had gone back to their homes. I leaned against the hood of our car and looked upwards, seeing the stars that penetrated the city lights.

"Lanny, you OK with this?"

"Yeah Sarge, I'm OK with it." I could tell he wasn't, but I was his partner and he was going to stick by me. He went back to his phone. I thought maybe he wasn't a bad guy after all.

A minute later Addie emerged from the house. She turned to lock the front door and picked up her small overnight bag and headed towards me. She was wearing another dress and had a jacket over it. Her right eye had almost closed shut.

"Do you want to press charges?"

She nodded in the affirmative. I took a picture of her face for the report.

"Your husband is being taken to the County holding facility where he'll be booked into custody. He'll be arraigned tomorrow and might make bail." I took her bag from her and helped her into the back seat of our patrol car. I handed her bag back, which she clutched tightly against her bosom.

"Ready to go?" I asked her, leaning over and peering into the back seat.

She pulled me closer and hugged me tightly, letting the bag drop to her lap. "Thank you," she said in a reed thin voice. She then clutched her collar together at the neck to keep warm. She was still shivering. I got into the front passenger seat and directed Lanny to my motel. It was a moonless night, and aside from the light from an occasional street lamp, the darkness and the long shadows cast from those lights made the violence of that night even more real.

We rolled up the motel after a twenty minute drive. The parking lot was half filled. The "vacancy" sign burned brightly.

"I'll be back in a minute," I told Lanny. I got out of the passenger seat and let Addie out of the back. I took her bag from her and led her up the outside staircase to the second floor. I pushed open the door and turned on the light. The room had two double beds, and I dropped her bag on the one that I wasn't using.

"You can stay in my room until I get another one for you. I've got to finish my shift and then I'll be back."

She could do no more than nod her head. I took my first good look at her in the light of my room, and aside from the puffy eye and the look of bewilderment, I saw an attractive woman who didn't belong with a douche bag like her husband.

"Have you had anything to eat?" she asked me.

"What?" The question seemed so out of place.

"Are you going to have dinner?" she asked again, as if I hadn't heard her the first time.

I thought it was funny that a woman that was just threatened with great bodily injury by her husband would have been concerned about my eating habits. "No, no I'm skipping dinner tonight. I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on."

"OK, I'll see you later."

* * *

It was a lot of paperwork. I didn't get back to the motel until after ten. The parking lot was now full and I had to park in the back. The lights were still on in my unit. I opened the door and saw that the room was all cleaned up and that all of my clothes were put away. Addie was standing next to a small round table that had two plates and some Chinese takeout cartons sitting on it. It smelled great.

"I thought you should have something in you before you go to bed." She started spooning food onto a plate.

"How did you ..." I started to ask.

"He kept a lot of money in his sock drawer. I took it, see?" She opened her small purse and pulled out a wad of hundred dollar bills with a rubber band around it.