Cold Sweat

Story Info
Glamour model Joey Fisher has a one night stand at a hotel.
9.8k words
4.44
4.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was a request from my friend Shane. Credit to him for the celeb choice and ideas. Enjoy!

******************

Sydney, Australia

Ripples moved across the water surface, shifting in a current guided by the wind. The shadows of hanging palm trees darken some of the water away from the blinding sunlight glimmering on the far side. Water splashed around from the only person occupying the pool. A giggle was heard in a clear English accent from a woman who continued to splash around in the water. Her hands were raised over her head, flexing her elbows as she made sure every lock of her dark, wet hair was behind her head. A smile ran across her lips as she flashed the front row of her teeth and gazed forward into the glaring lens of a camera. She elevated herself higher, splashing more water from the size of her busty cleavage. Her thick body was contained well in a one piece red swimsuit. More splashing caused her breasts to nearly bounce free.

Joey Fisher knew how to get attention with the sight of her breasts alone. She made a name for herself by revealing them in magazines in the past. Page 3, Nuts and Loaded magazine all helped make her a household name among Britain's finest big boobs. Joey took pride in her glory days before the glamour industry collapsed. At thirty one years old, she had felt the ups and downs of a decades long career. Social media resurrected her once decaying career as a glamour model. Online she had direct control of her image and how she wanted to manage herself as a model. All expenses for this trip were paid in full from the earnings to Joey's personal FansOnly business. It was only fitting for Joey to spend some time filming short videos and a few photos to upload later. She made her boobs bounce again, splashing more water as she giggled. The camera was held firmly in the strong hands of her male assistant, Tom. A pair of sunglasses were pushed above his head, nestling in his thick, brown hair. The expenses of this trip were paid in full for herself and Tom as her only companion. He was only accompanying her on this trip to make sure she didn't go alone. Tom convinced her to take the time to film a few short videos for a future project.

He turned the camera off after she waved at him with her left hand. That was her quiet gesture for him to stop filming, rather than yelling the word 'cut'. Five to ten seconds of footage was just enough for him to edit into a short video to post online. He could easily slow it down to make the clip longer, if she insisted. He let out a sigh while the rays of sunlight nearly blinded him. Back home, the days of December passed with cold breezes and harsh winds. The summer heat of Australia was easier to deal with during this time of the year. Joey splashed her way to the steps of the pool and grabbed the metal handle bar to begin climbing out. Water trickled down her curvaceous figure as she pulled her ankles out of the pool. Her feet stomped across the concrete, leaving a trail of water puddles. Sunlight brightened her pale skin as she raised her head and shook her wet, black hair all around. There was not a single person around to be a member of an audience to witness her soaked voluptuous figure. The swimsuit created a V shape from her thighs, hugging her curvaceous body.

"Enjoying the view?"

Such a playful question made Tom grin. He lowered the camera and glanced at her heavy breasts. A smug grin ran across Joey's lips, for she knew the effect she had on him. He was just one of many men who could not resist her alluring temptations. That was the power of her huge tits causing sudden distractions. If not for his girlfriend back home in London, Joey believed he would've eventually tried his luck with her. Just for one night of a quick shagging. Tom was a tall man in his thirties sporting what she jokingly called a 'dad bod'. His arms were covered in tattoos to complete full sleeves of detailed drawings in black ink. He had proven himself to be a reliable friend and experienced photographer. Joey offered to bring his girlfriend along with them, but her line of work made that impossible. At least that was the excuse Tom made. He refused to go into further details, only stating that she was a nurse. Joey almost expected him to try and make a move for a quick affair. She thought about that as he handed her a fresh white towel to wrap around her slick, damp body.

"I'm pretty sure that you would have a lot of people's attention if it wasn't just me and you out here."

Joey laughed at his remark.

"I wouldn't worry about that. We'll have plenty of people's attention on Twitter when you upload that video later."

"It's a good thing I brought my laptop, then. I might just go ahead and start editing the footage tonight. You mind if I put some background music to it?"

"You already know the answer to that. Just make sure it's something that sounds like club music without any vocals."

They began to walk away from the pool together. Joey adjusted the towel from her shoulders. Her heavy breasts bounced with each step she took. Tom led the way by opening the door for her to head back inside. Joey had no care about the trail of water she left behind. Her bare feet were now stepping onto freshly cleaned carpets. She forgot to take her flip-flops on the trip to the pool. The halls were decorated in yellow wallpaper with hexagon patterns colored in a navy blue hue. This was only a short walk down a flight of stairs to one floor below. Their personal rooms were located on the 12th floor on the same hall. As they walked, Joey became eager to have more small talk with her friend..

"Don't worry about editing the video. We've got more than enough time to mess with all that later."

"That's easy for you to say. I've been on many trips to know how boring it is stuck in a hotel room all day."

"You said you brought your laptop, so nothing is stopping you from using that. There's plenty of things for you to do online."

"You think I really want to spend all night looking at stuff on the internet?"

She giggled at his reply and smirked.

"There's plenty of pictures of me on sites if you need something... naughty to look at."

He tried to hold back his grin from her flirting words. Joey knew how to press his buttons to bring out a cheeky grin. She was slightly disappointed that his cheeks weren't red from blushing. They reached the end of the stairs with Tom stepping out ahead of her. His room was two doors down the hall from hers.

"I'll catch you later, Joey."

"Take care of yourself, Tom."

A simple farewell was too hard for him to say. Tom always struggled to say goodbye, as if he was afraid it would be the last time. Joey couldn't hold it against him since they worked together so closely. This year marked their third year in partnership as photographer and model. Freelance photographers were easy to come across, but rarely stuck around to develop a friendship outside work. She had contact lists from the old magazines, but never wanted to bother with anyone else. Tom was someone she had no experience with and a close working relationship at this point. Before he became her photographer, he worked with her friend Stacey Poole. Stacey and Joey stayed in contact and became close friends after the closure of Nuts Magazine. Their bond only grew stronger as they leaned on each other in the sadness that came when Page 3's glory days came to an end. Memories of their past could be seen in their old photoshoots catalogued on their official websites. Joey's only wish was that Stacey would join her on FansOnly. Almost every week she was getting messages from horny fans asking about Stacey. It was from her word alone Joey decided to take a chance with Tom.

Once inside her room, Joey shut the door and sighed in relief. She tossed the towel to the floor and walked to the bathroom. Inside the small room, the wallpaper was a faded beige color that may have once been white several years ago. Sunlight peeled from the room into the bathroom when the door was open. Despite black curtains shoved to the side, the windows were uncovered fully to make up an entire wall with three panels. There was no balcony outside of the small suite. Only a living room; kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Simple and compact made the difference from the large spaces back at Joey's residency flat. Inside the bathroom, she loosened the wet swimsuit and stripped it from her thick body. Her green eyes glared back at her own reflection in the mirror above the sink. She grinned while studying the immense size of her giant H cup breasts.

It was safe for her to say that her tits were her own pride and glory. Joey would never deny that they were the reason she had so much success as a model. She could still recall those early days shooting topless for Page 3. Some of her most fondest memories of friendships and vacations with other glamour models were in the early 2010s. Joey could still remember that final issue of Nuts Magazine when her massive breasts were clearly bigger than Lucy Pinder's in a boob-to-boob photoshoot. It was an instance she would never forget despite the somber feelings around the studio. As the years passed, Joey looked back at certain moments of printed photographs as her career highlights. Many shoots were what she would consider greatest hits since many of the models from her era were now retired. The game changed with social media. Only online could a model thrive and earn enough income to live a comfortable life. As she thought about the past, she wiped her breasts clean with another towel.

Standing there naked, Joey continued to admire her body. She slid her right hand across her stomach, trailing her fingers between her thighs to find her fresh mound. Not a strip of hair was visible thanks to her shaving in the morning hours. As Joey gazed at her reflection in the mirror, she noticed a wet spot on her pink folds. It was nothing compared to the morning dew she woke up to after a steamy dream. Many months passed since the last time Joey shared intimacy with a man. Relationships proved to be something she struggled with throughout her life. Her boyfriends came and went like the passing of holidays. She was not one to advertise her single status to the world, but sometimes she missed the company of a partner. Satisfaction with her sex drive could only be achieved by the right man with enough stamina to go all night long. In a place like this, Joey knew it would be easy to pull off a one night stand with no strings attached. Something quick, dirty and to the point. A stranger was someone she could easily say goodbye to the next day and forget in a week's time.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Beyond a white, plastic cage a spinning fan created a blur. Three buttons were on the fan for low, medium, and high. The last one was currently pushed in to blow cold air throughout the living room. Joey sat on the couch wearing a loose black bra and thong as she fanned herself with her right hand. Sweat developed on her forehead from the immense heat. She called room service an hour ago to complain about the situation. She was informed that something in the central air unit malfunctioned and caused an outage throughout the entire building. Due to the air conditioner's problems, electric fans were offered to all guests. Joey had one delivered to her room and set up near the couch. Annoyed by the heat, she boldly chose against covering the large glass windows across the room. The scenery outside was worth more to her eye than the dreadful heat. Outside the room in the hallways, someone had placed fans to blow on both sides. The ambience was a swirling symphony of fans blowing in multiple directions. The motorized winds were almost a calming style of music.

What a damn shame, Joey thought to herself. The one time she traveled to this beautiful country, an unfortunate circumstance had to ruin what could've been a fine night. But it was still not worth getting mad about. The brutal summer of Wales was still a fresh memory. Joey was confident she could make due with a simple fan, at least for now. The central air would be fixed tonight, according to hotel staff. With her hair pinned behind her back in a ponytail, the sunlight colored her pale skin from the window. Gold hoops dangled from her ears as the only piece of jewelry Joey wore in the evening hours. Suddenly, she heard commotion outside her room. Loud noises gave the impression someone had fallen in the hall. Rising from the couch, she did not bother grabbing the spare robe to cover her voluptuous body. The thought did not cross Joey's mind until after she opened the door. She raised her eyebrows at the sight of a young man sitting on the floor. He was shirtless and missing shoes. His bare feet were exposed in view.

"Pardon me, did you just fall?"

He glanced up. That was when Joey saw his brown eyes widen at the sight of her giant breasts. Just like that, he was almost entirely distracted. His skin was pale, similar to her own.

"Ummmm, yeah."

A clear Aussie accent was heard in his speech. He pressed his palms against the wall and elevated himself to stand. Difficulty in maintaining eye contact was the first thing Joey noticed. That could only be expected from how she was dressed in the thong and bra. His eyes were still wide as he gazed at her boobs. Joey smirked as she began thinking to herself quietly. Her tits were quite possibility the biggest he had ever seen.

"Uhhhh, I'm sorry if I scared you with my fall."

She smirked as he finally tried to make eye contact with her.

"You didn't frighten me. Did you hurt yourself?"

Shaking his head, he answered.

"No, I'm fine. It's just too hot in my room, you know? My fan isn't working right. It isn't blowing right or something. I think it has a short in it."

"That's a shame. Why don't you take one from the hall then?"

With a chuckle, he smirked at her.

"I did, and one of the staff members caught me! Imagine that."

Joey laughed. His eyes moved to her breasts again, blinking a few times before he tried to look at her eyes once more.

"I've... I've seen you before."

"Are you sure?"

Raising a finger, the man began to laugh as he pointed at her.

"I can't believe this. I'm standing next to Joey Fisher. You've got to be her. Tell me I'm right, please! You've got to be her."

This meeting with a stranger had quickly become a pleasant surprise. Joey placed her hands on her hips and slowly nodded her head to him.

"I fucking knew it! You're her!"

"Yes, it's me, I'm the lovely Miss. Joey Fisher. I'm flattered that someone here would recognize me. Since you know my name, what's yours?"

"I'm Shane."

He offered his hand for her to shake. Joey touched his sweaty hand, shaking it, while her left hand remained on her hip. Since he was a fan of hers, she felt the need to tease him.

"So you can look me in the eyes when you want to."

Shane began to laugh as he blushed, nodding his head at her. Joey grinned smugly at his reaction.

"Uhhhh, it's kinda hard to, though. You know what I mean."

She raised one eyebrow, still grinning at him. The look on his face was cute as he tried not to glance down at her heavy cleavage. Joey was proud of this effect she had on a stranger like this.

"I know exactly what you mean, Shane."

"Yeah, so..."

Biting his lower lip, he finally glanced down at her breasts and let out a sigh. When his eyes returned to hers, Shane just shook his head to her.

"My apologies for staring like this. I'm really sorry. I know it's rude, but I never thought I would be standing this close to you. You of all women out there. I still remember the first time I saw you in Loaded."

"Did you live or work in England by chance?"

"No. I saw it on the internet. I bought a copy on EBay when I was in college."

"That figures. It's still nice to meet one of my fans, though. I must say, Shane, you've made my day better in a matter of minutes."

Telling him goodbye was hard. Joey thought to herself after uttering those last words. She turned her back to him, revealing her firm ass cheeks visible with the thong running down the middle.

"Wait!"

His voice carried a level of panic with that single word. Joey stopped but did not turn around to look at him.

"Can I come in, please? I don't know what I could offer to help you with, but at least something."

Licking her lips, Joey thought to herself for a moment. She had never bumped into a fan who recognized her outside of the United Kingdom. That was enough to make her day, but maybe there was more to Shane. To take a chance on a stranger like this would be a brave choice. Allowing him to enter her room was another hard question. Turning around, she gazed in his direction and smirked.

"I think you need help more than me, Shane."

"Really?"

"Yes. You could use a hand with a shirt and maybe a new pair of shoes."

She chuckled at him.

"Come in and shut the door behind you."

He blinked his eyes in shock that she was allowing him to enter. Joey had to consider that Shane had to be feeling as if this was one of the luckiest days of his life. It was by mere chance that they met like this, just as it was pure luck that she bumped into a fan by coincidence. He stepped into the room and quietly shut the door behind him. Joey watched him make a quick dash to the couch and sit in front of the blowing fan. He leaned forward to get the air blowing directly into his face. Joey observed from a distance. Shane eventually sat down and tilted the fan to remain blowing on his face.

"What happened to your shirt?"

"I took it off back in my room."

"So you've been running around the hotel barefoot and shirtless?"

"Yeah. I guess I'm going mad from the heat."

"And here I thought a place like this would have a policy against no shirt, no shoes."

Stepping closer, Joey watched his gaze turn from the fan's plastic, white cage back to her body. His eyes focused on her bra covered tits. Just seeing him gaze at her like this left her thinking of what dirty ideas he had in his mind. He just had to be the type with dirty fantasies, she guessed. Here she was beginning to have devious thoughts about a stranger. Joey often wondered just how badly her own admirers lusted for her. This was a rare day where she got to witness the conflicted emotions boiling inside a hot blooded, young man. Her presence alone had to be enough to create temptations. He was brave to come into her room and not be shy about meeting her.

"Have you tried cold water to relieve yourself?"

Shane shook his head to answer her question.

"I bet that would make you break out in a cold sweat."

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

Joey tried to tease him with another smirk. Shane sighed loudly as she turned her back to him. She wandered to the kitchen and opened the fridge to fetch a bottle of water. When she returned, his head was lowered as he ran his fingers through his sweaty hair.

"Here's some water for you."

Raising his head, he looked back at her as she offered the bottle.

"Thank you."

He took it and twisted the cap to open it before shoving the edge to his lips. Joey smiled as she watched him drink. His throat muscles clenched as he swallowed half of the bottle with a few big gulps.

"Wow, you must've been thirsty. It's not good to dehydrate yourself."

Every word she spoke came out strongly in her English accent. Shane pulled the bottle from his lips and let out a heavy sigh.

"I had a Pepsi before we met."

"How long ago was that?"

"I can't remember. Kinda hard to think about anything else when I have you standing in front of me."