Cold Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's it! Just like that! Fuck these tits!"

The sound of their bodies smacking together could be heard, along with the slippery feeling of his wet shaft gliding between her breasts. Joey believed if he could put this much effort into fucking her tits, he would definitely be able to pound her pussy and ass when it came time. Her left hand fumbled. Joey panicked as she almost dropped breast within the grasp of her own hand. She gripped tighter as he continued to pump every inch of his hard shaft back and forth between her tits. Her eyes gazed up at him as she saw his eyes focusing on watching his cock disappear and reappear between the folds with each hard thrust.

"Is this how you always wanted to fuck my tits?"

He didn't reply back. Joey could hear the excitement in his deep breaths as Shane continued to thrust between her tits. She swallowed her breath, still looking him in the eye. His forehead was glistening in a fresh layer of sweat. Still bucking his hips, Shane gritted his teeth and growled animalistic moans. Joey laughed at the sound.

"I hope you get this excited when you're fucking me."

"Oh, yeah!?"

She nodded.

"Yeah! I want you to pound my ass like you're doing my tits right now. Can you handle that?"

Slowing down his movement, Shane chuckled at her question.

"Seriously? You're asking if I can handle your ass?"

Joey blinked a few times and nodded her head at him.

"You heard me. I want to feel this cock pushing deep in my ass. I'll ask you again, can you handle that?"

Her words had a strong effect to make him completely stop fucking her tits. She grinned in excitement before letting go of her breasts to free his cock. She climbed off the floor and faced the couch, where it was easier to bend over and plant her palms down into the cushion seats.

"Get behind me, Shane. I know you want to see my ass."

Stepping directly behind her, he quietly admitted the view of her plump, phat booty. Shane was speechless for several seconds at the sight of her rump. With no words spoken, Joey had to wonder if he was just amazed or distracted.

"So what do you think? Nice and phat? Is that the way you like a fat bottom?"

Finally, his voice cracked in laughter.

"Yeah, that's how I like a fine booty!"

Spank! His right hand slapped across her bum hard. Joey bit her lower lip as she felt her pussy blazing from the arousal of his strong, tough.

"Don't keep me waiting. Give my ass a good pounding, and then I'll let you fuck me anyway you want."

"Anyway I want? Can we do it with your legs wrapped around me?"

"Mmmmmm, yes. But first, you have to give my ass a pounding I'm never going to forget."

Motivation was something Joey was confident she could use for encouragement. All she wanted was to feel that cock pushing deeply in her ass right now. She had managed to go this long without having him inside her pussy, so there was reason to believe he would last a bit longer. As she closed her eyes, she felt his hands pull her ass cheeks apart. She smiled upon feeling his hard length pushing up the crack.

"Yes, that's it. Shove it in my ass."

When she felt the head pushing against her dark little hole, Joey moaned. He pushed a few more inches inside her ass before moaning loudly.

"God, this ass is so tight..."

She would have laughed if not for the satisfaction Joey felt to finally have his cock pushing in her ass. Shane pulled back as he began to slowly thrust. His hands found a place at her hips as Joey arched her head up. The ponytail was visible from the back of her head with locks of hair flowing down the muscles of her back. So far he was fucking her at a slow pace. That was fine for a beginner, but not what she wanted. A rougher ass fucking was what she preferred. If he could fuck her tits at a fast pace, there should no problem pounding in the ass. Joey sighed, almost at the point of frustration. After more slow thrusting, she began pouting and cleared her throat.

"I thought you were going to pound my ass and make me scream."

"You don't sound happy."

"I guess you could say I'm not in the mood for a slow ride. I want you to fuck my ass like you were fucking my tits. Come on, give it to me. Go deep and make me scream."

Glancing across her right shoulder, Joey's keen eye noticed his expression. Shane was trying to hold himself back. She could easily guess he probably pushed himself close to an orgasm from how hard he was fucking her mouth and tits minutes ago. Joey felt his hand smack the right cheek of her ass before he began to thrust hard. His cock was felt pushing deeper in her ass, just like she wanted.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's what I wanted to feel! Push that fucking cock as deep as you can go!"

A full thrust made the entire length of his shaft disappear from his view. Joey felt his sweaty balls rubbing against her bum. Shane pulled back and then gripped her hips tightly in his sweaty hands. When she felt him thrust again, she reopened her eyes. Now he was giving her the ass pounding she wanted.

"Oh, god! Yes! Yes!! That's it!!"

As she squealed in excitement, Shane grunted. He slammed his cock into her ass harder and faster, finding a steady rhythm. Her huge tits began to shake, bouncing all around from underneath her.

"That's it! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhh, yeah!! Give it to me!!"

Their bodies smacked together in the steady rhythm. Shane maintained himself while fucking her ass. Her breasts bounced and shook in all directions. Joey kept her eyes shut and raked her fingernails across the couch cushions below. She turned her head to face the cushions, so he no longer had to worry about her watchful eye leering in his direction. Her ponytail moved, falling to the right side of her back.

"You like that!? You like how tight my ass is!?"

Shane answered her with a hard spank across her bum. He continued to drive every last inch of his cock into her ass with long, hard thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

If only he knew just how long she had gone all this time without the touch of a man to satisfy her sexual desires. Joey was so happy to get her ass fucked by this handsome stranger. Shane slowed down, giving her a hint that he was ready to pull his cock out of her ass. It would have been fun to taunt him again, but she chose not to. He had to be close to blowing his load by now. Within seconds, she felt the inches of his length sliding out of her ass hole, prompting her to glance behind her shoulder.

"Well, that was quick."

"I want to feel your legs wrapped around me while I'm fucking you."

"Oh, yeah? That means I need to turn around and face you."

To not waste time, Joey got up and quickly turned around. She plopped her thick ass down onto the couch and spread her legs to show him her pussy. It was funny to her that through all this time, he had yet to be inside her most important hole. She slid her left hand down, playing with her clit to tease him. As he stepped forward, she spoke.

"Come on, Shane. Fuck me."

He did not reply in words, but in action. The head of his cock slipped beyond her wet folds. Joey glanced down to witness the moment of his cock disappearing inside her. She purred a soft moan as he groaned.

"Your ass was tight, but this pussy feels wonderful too."

Joey giggled. She placed her hands on her breasts, hiding her nipples from his view as she began to squeeze them. Shane took his time with the first few thrusts inside her. She spread her legs and began to wrap them around him. His body was sweaty, much like his hands.

"This is what you wanted, right? You wanted my legs wrapped around you like this?"

"Yep! That's what I wanted, alright!"

Thrusting harder, he groaned at the feeling of his cock inside her. Joey gasped, moaning to him as she pinched her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh, it feels so good. Come on and fuck me, Shane! Fuck me!!"

The soles of her feet pressed against his ass cheeks. Shane found difficulty thrusting at a fast pace due to her legs wrapped around him. He focused his eyes on her thick stomach since he could not see her full breasts in view. Joey continued to squeeze and fondle her own breasts as she felt his cock driving inside her.

"Ohhhhh, man! This pussy feels so good!"

Swallowing her breath after hearing his words, Joey gritted her teeth and exhaled deep breaths. Her moans became deep growls before she bit her lower lip and softly purred. She unwrapped her legs from around his waist in hopes that he would pick up the pace. Shane leaned forward and planted his hands on hers. A fresh layer of sweat had visibly formed on his forehead. Cold sweat, possibly. She removed her hands from her breasts, allowing him to grab ahold and squeeze them.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

She screamed in his face. Her voice echoed in the small room, with her sultry accent coming out in full strength.

"I love it when you yell at me like that! Scream for me!!"

"JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

Once more, Joey yelled at him. Shane was grinning wide as he kept bucking his hips, driving his cock in and out of her pussy repeatedly. The only thing Joey cared about right now was her orgasm. She did not have a care in the world about him getting himself off. A man like him was sure to know when he wanted to blow his load, he would know when. Sliding her left hand to her pussy, she tried to rub at her clit but her fingers fumbled around due to the movement of their fucking. Over and over, their bodies smacked together in a steady rhythm.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Closing her eyes, Joey let the moment overtake whatever feelings she had inside. She was so close to that sweet release, she was becoming desperate for it with each passing second. Shane continued to pump his dick inside her, but slowed down. Joey reopened her at the sneaking suspicion he was about to pull out. If that was the case, she wasn't going to prevent him from allowing her to reach the height of her pleasure. Shane made two final thrusts and then abruptly pulled his cock out of her cunt. He took a few steps back, gripping his length as he stroked it. Joey reacted to the absence of his dick inside her by shoving her right hand middle and ring fingers into her pussy. Gritting her teeth, she growled as she proceeded to finger herself. Shane's lower lip fell in amazement at the sight of this busty goddess pleasuring herself with the touch of her hand.

Joey was in disbelief that he did not fuck her into a climax. On second thought, that was fine. She had her hand to finish the job. She preferred to drown a cock with her love nectar, but not today. Shane's eyes widened as he kept his fingers wrapped around his dick. He began to stroke it as he watched Joey's fingers dig deeper into her pussy. She kept her teeth barred, flashing them at him as she furiously fingered herself to push closer to her orgasm. Shane slowed down his hand, still wanking as he tried to keep himself on edge. She did not care about what he wanted to do or where he wanted to cum. All that mattered was finding that sweet release, all from the touch of her hand. Squealing and moaning, Joey knew she had merely seconds to go before she reached the height of her pleasure. She panted and gasped for breath. Closing her eyes, she finally fulfilled that moment. A torrent of hot juices gushed from her pussy, squirting wildly in the air and falling to the floor. Shane was lucky no drops went on his chest.

"Wow!"

Her eyes opened at the sound of his voice. She was out of breath, struggling to catch herself after such a powerful orgasm. Glancing down, she saw his cock aimed at her stomach. Her first thought was him blowing his load all over her stomach. That was not where Joey wanted his creamy seed. She slid off the couch on her knees, giving him a better chance of making a mess out of her face.

"Cum for me, Shane. I want it all over my fucking face! Cover me in your cum!"

Yelling at him, she panted desperately. Joey grabbed ahold of her giant breasts and held them up, just in case he wanted to split the load and cover her boobs too. She closed her eyes as he jerked his hand back and forth. Shutting her eyes, Joey opened her mouth in eager anticipation for his cum.

"Cum for me! Cum on my face!!"

He grunted and groaned, still stroking his cock back and forth. Shane snarled as he finally erupted.

"FUCK!!"

A hot, sticky string went flying in the air before splattering onto the left side of her face. Much of it went into her hair, streaking across her eyebrow. Another string landed on her forehead and dripping down her nose. She blinked her eyes, closing them before another wad landed on her left cheek. Shane was crying in pleasure as he jerked his cock, forcing more droplets of cum out that landed on her tits below. The majority of his cum decorated her face. He exhaled deep breaths as Joey opened her eyes and moaned. She wanted to give him a moment to admire his own art on the canvas of her face. When he let go of his cock, she grabbed it and brought it to her lips to place a loving kiss on the head.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful. I never dreamed I would see my cum on your face."

Joey giggled at his words. She smiled at him one last time. Just to make sure he got to see her grin with his cum dripping from her face.

"I'm happy to do it for someone like you."

THE END