Cold Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong choice words to begin flirting with her again. Joey raised an eyebrow as she looked at him. His fingers tapped across the top of the bottle as he held it in his right hand. She bit her lower lip while thinking to herself.

"I don't think I'm the only one sweating my ass off. You look a little sweaty too, Joey."

Shane smirked.

"As hot as it's been, I can see why you're just standing here in your underwear."

He laughed as she blushed at him. Joey tried to hold herself back from giggling but failed to hide her emotions.

"Excuse me for a moment."

She needed to step away from him, at least into another room for the time being. Joey walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She sighed and glanced at the reflection of herself in the mirror above the sink. Swallowing her breath, her mind was a mess in the many dirty thoughts mustering to the top of her thought process. There was something about him that was turning her on. At the same time, she felt conflicted to have such feelings about a stranger she had met only minutes ago. Was it a sudden attraction? Why him of all men? Some questions did not have answers. The longer she stood in silence, Joey felt herself becoming more horny by his presence. Maybe it was the fact that he was one of her devoted fans. It was once a wild fantasy of hers to fuck a fan. Joey remembered stories about the other models at Page 3 and the rumors of 'lucky fans' who had once shared a bed with some of the girls. If there was ever a chance to have her own story like that, tonight was the night.

Licking her lips, Joey maintained her focus in the mirror. Self doubt was always something to fight in the back of her mind. So far, she avoided the negative thoughts without second guessing herself. The longer she thought about it, Joey knew she wanted to fuck Shane. Here was a man who could satisfy her needs and be forgotten about the next day. Seducing him was going to be easy. His eyes were glued to her eyes in the small amount of time she stood in front of him. Joey made her mind up. A layer of sweat was visible on her forehead. She kept her hair pinned in the ponytail, simply wiping away the drops with the back of her right hand. The temptation of fucking Shane could no longer be resisted. She felt in control of this situation. Everything was up to her to set the tone and motivate him into action. All she had to do was show him her tits. Joey was certain that would entice him. She pulled off her bra to free them with a subtle bounce. Swallowing her breath, she finally quit studying her reflection in the mirror and opened the door.

"Shane? Are you still here?"

He didn't reply. Joey took a few steps forward, quietly approaching him. He was still sitting in front of the fan with his head down to allow the motorized winds to blow across his face. She stood there in a position where he could turn his head to the left and witness her standing topless. It took Shane a minute to finally glance in her direction. He blinked his eyes while dropping his lower lip.

"Holy shit!"

That was the reaction she wanted. The look on his face said it all. Joey grinned smugly.

"I'm sure you've seen my boobs many times before in photos."

"True, but I've never seen them in the flesh."

She flashed her teeth while still grinning.

"Now you can say you have."

His eyes fixed on her perfect areolas, hardened to full erectness. Joey continued to smirk as she moved closer to him and raised her right hand to twist a finger, calling for him to come closer.

"Would you like to touch them?"

"I would be honored. They are fucking huge!"

Offering her body to him was only the beginning of what Joey had planned at this very moment. Like before, his eyes were centered entirely on her giant breasts. He moved closer as Joey raised her forearms from the side to squeeze them together. She posed for him, like she had done a thousand times before in front of cameras. His eyes widened like before as he pressed his sweaty palms against her skin. Joey grabbed his wrists with her cold hands, encouraging him to dig his fingers in and squeeze her breasts. When he did, she cooed softly.

"God, you sound even sexier when you moan."

Shane fondled her tits, squeezing them harder. Joey gasped as she dropped her lower lip to keep her lips parted. The touch of his hands felt so good.

"Are my tits everything you've always wanted?"

Those words were enough to finally make him gaze up into her eyes. Without seeing his lips, Joey was unable to judge his expression based on eyesight alone. Shane pulled her breasts apart and shoved his face between them. She gasped as he rubbed her breasts against both sides of his face. He smothered himself while shaking his head around and flubbing his lips to motorboat her titties. Excitement overwhelmed her as burning sensations developed between her thighs. Her pussy was on fire. She pressed the palm of her right hand to the back of his head, encouraging him to continue playing with her breasts. He shoved her left nipple into his hungry mouth and began to lick her hardened nipple. Joey closed her eyes and moaned as Shane sucked her nipple.

"Show my tits how much you love them."

Her words were a command of lust. She let Shane have his way sucking one tit and squeezing the other. When he stopped, she felt his lips press against her stomach. His tongue slithered across her ivory skin as he trailed down. He fell to his knees to look at her thong. A wet spot was visible in the front. He knew it was not sweat. Joey pressed her hands against her breasts, fondling them as she glanced down to see him sliding her thong down to reveal her juicy cunt. She expected him to ask to remove her thong first, but Shane did not. He slid the final piece of her clothing down to reveal her pretty pink, vulva folds.

"Wow."

The tone of his voice alone told her how excited he was by the sight of her pussy. Joey stepped out of her thong, leaving it on the floor as she gazed down at him.

"You like that, or do you like my tits?"

He flashed his teeth in a goofy grin.

"Why not both?"

A chuckle would have come from her voice if not for how aroused he was. Joey did not want to wait any longer upon feeling Shane's warm breath blowing across her pussy. His right hand fingers found a place, rubbing at her clit as he embedded his lips into her wet folds. A faint gasp was heard from her strong accent as his tongue slithered inside her wet delight. The feeling of her hardened nipples poking against her palms, combined with his tongue, sent Joey into a vortex of pleasure. As she moaned, his tongue slithered deeper and shook inside her. Shane closed his eyes as he concentrated on eating her pussy. She could only guess how much experience he had in this act from previous relationships. Judging a man based on how good he was at going down was never easy. So far, so good, he worked his tongue with a level of skill that satisfied her. His fingers pinched at her clit.

That almost made her jump from where she stood. His sweaty left hand slid between her legs to squeeze her bum and roam his fingers across her firm skin. Shane squeezed one of her ass cheeks while his tongue was still thrusting inside her. Joey responded with louder squeals in her English accent. Her fingers slid between her nipples, squeezing them at the same time he pinched her clit. Biting her lower lip, Joey muted her moans into the sound of humming and soft purrs. Shane opened his eyes and looked up to see her hanging breasts instead of her face. He pulled his tongue from her labia and lapped it across the wet folds. His hands shifted away from her clit just so he could lick it while sliding his other hand between her legs. Eager to explore her curves, he squeezed both her ass cheeks from behind. Shaking her head, Joey exhaled before she moaned his name in a low tone.

"Ohhhhh, Shane..."

The sound of her voice was enough to distract him from playing with her pussy.

"You look better naked."

"I'm sure I can say the same for you. Get up and take off your shorts."

She finished her speech with a chuckle. That cute smirk on his face brought out a softer side. Joey was feeling the heat of her lust overwhelm her in a way that was hard for her to control. Shane stood up and pushed his shorts down. For a moment, Joey expected him to try and kiss her. His gaze was focused on her tits, like before. by this point, she was accustomed to her breasts being the center of attention. Her own eyes were focused on his hardened cock stiffening in the air. Joey pointed at the couch, close to the blowing fan.

"Have a seat, Shane. Since you were willing to pleasure me, it's only fair that I return the favor."

"You want to suck me off?"

Grinning at him, she nodded while quirking her eyebrows. Shane was eager to plop his buttocks onto the couch. It was her turn to fall to her knees now. Her palms pushed into the carpet floor as Joey crawled towards him. Her breasts wobbled and swung with each step she made. From where Shane sat, he saw her eyes gaze up at him once she found the place between his legs. Her hands reached for his cock that lay against his stomach. Clearing his throat, Shane sat up straight and gazed into her big green eyes. Joey flashed the top row of her teeth in a mischievous smile.

"Nice and hard. I know you're ready for this."

Pumping her hands back and forth, Joey moaned. His cock was long and thick. It would undoubtedly disappear between her breasts when the time came to place it there. All Joey could think about was the sweaty taste of dick that awaited her warm mouth. She quit stroking him as she lowered her mouth to breathe across the purple head. Their eyes met as she drew her tongue and flicked it across the head. Shane moaned as her tongue twirled around his shaft. Joey withdrew her left hand while keeping her right hand fingers twisted around the base. She parted her lips and finally slid his cock into her mouth. Her eyes remained locked on his as Joey began sucking.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..."

Shane swallowed his breath as he moaned. Joey bobbed her head slowly a few times before abruptly stopping. She pulled his cock from her mouth, making a popping noise.

"Your cock is fat. I might have a hard time stuffing it down my throat."

Her words finished with an inviting smile, as if Joey were taunting him with her choice of words. Before Shane could reply, she shoved his cock into her mouth again. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan was heard as she began to bob her head up and down. Shane moaned at the feeling of this busty goddess devouring his cock inch by inch. She untwisted her fingers, save the index and thumb from the base of his cock. This gave Joey more access to his length to attempt a proper deepthroating.

"I hope it's not too big for you."

His voice taunted her with a slight chuckle at the end of his speech. Joey closed her eyes in concentration. She was glad in this moment to keep her hair in a ponytail to prevent any stray strands from falling into her face. As she pressed her left hand down on his leg, Joey slammed the head of his cock to the back of her throat. This sudden act of oral aggression caught him off guard. Shane reacted by placing the palm of his left hand on the back of her head to encourage her. A muffled gag was heard as Joey pushed herself into the act of deepthroating. Pulling back, she finally unwrapped her fingers from the base and bobbed her head up and down a few more times. She knew she would likely choke on the entirety of his length, but she wanted to feel the head poking at the depths of her throat again. Long strings of his pubic hair rubbed against her nose as she went further down.

"I guess it's not too big for you."

With a laugh after those words, Shane taunted her. He moved his hand away from her head and watched Joey pull herself up. She released his cock from her lips with an audible gasp for air. Drool strings dangled from his shiny, saliva soaked dick back to her mouth. She grinned at him before giggling.

"Trust me. It's big enough for what I'm about to do. Just sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy."

Shane raised an eyebrow in curiosity of what she said. Joey winked at him as she grabbed his cock with her right hand and then used her left forearm to wrap around her giant breasts below. His eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do. She let go of his cock to hold both her tits and shove them around his thick cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!"

Overwhelmed in excitement, Shane smiled widely as he was now experiencing a fantasy he had always dreamed of. Joey knew all too well how to use her breasts for pleasure. Luckily for him, tittyfucking was something she loved. As she squeezed her tits around his cock, the entire length of his shaft disappeared between them. Only the head barely poked up from the top.

"Bet you can't see your cock now, huh? It might be big, but my tits are bigger!"

She laughed again before pumping her breasts up and down. Smacking noises echoed from her powerful boobs slapping onto his skin below with each full thrust.

"Oh my fucking god!"

Shane gasped. Joey flashed her teeth in a grin. At this moment, she felt as if she were in complete control. It was not just about his pleasure, but hers as well. Tittyfucking was something she had much practice with over the years. As she pumped her breasts up and down over his cock, she moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. You like that? You like how my tits are bigger than your cock? You like that!?"

Biting her lower lip, she continued to pound her breasts. Up and down she worked her tits, suffocating his cock with each pump. Shane sat there, not interfering with her, as she was busy doing all the work to fuck his cock to a pulp with her huge, natural breasts. Slowing down, Joey caught herself. The last thing she wanted to do was make his cock explode before he fucked her. She glanced down at the head of his pole. Shane gasped again as she darted her tongue out and flicked it across the head. She considered making the effort to suck the head while his dick was still stuck between her tits, but decided not to. Dirty talk was a better choice for now.

"You like that, Shane? You like how your cock feels stuffed between my titties?"

She bit her lower lip again after finishing her speech. Her tits continued to pump up and down as Shane replied.

"Fuck yeah! This feels amazing!"

"Mmmmmm, yes, it does. There's nothing I love more than having my tits fucked."

He reacted to those words by pumping his hips to drive his cock between her tits. Joey halted her movements to see if he wanted to take over. She felt every inch of his hard cock throbbing between her breasts as she kept them squeezed together. With Shane thrusting, she was able to lower her head and watch the action. Her tongue flicked across the head when it pushed up.

"Open your mouth for me, babe."

Shane ordering her caught Joey somewhat off guard, yet she obeyed his command. As she parted her lips, he thrust the head of his cock between her lips. Pop noises were heard when it pulled out. Shane repeated the process while groaning loudly. Pop. Pop. Pop. After the third time, he gave up on fucking her tits. Joey lowered her head as far as she could and enveloped her lips around the swollen head of his dick.

"Ohhhh, fuck..."

When Shane moaned, Joey kept her lips squeezed around his cock. She carefully let go of her boobs so she could drop them and wrap her right hand fingers around his shaft. All Shane could do was sit there as she began to jerk her hand back and forth, wanking him while aggressively while sucking the head. This was but a subtle test to see how he would react. Since he chose not to grab her by the hair or anything, Joey decided to pull her lips off his cock to make the loudest pop sound she could.

"Mmmmmmm, so meaty!"

A compliment to his cock followed by a loving lick, made Shane smile. He got up from the couch and motioned with his hand for Joey to crawl backwards to give himself a bit of room to move around.

"I want to fuck your face. Do you mind if I do that?"

His question caught her by surprise. When he stood up, Joey thought to herself that he may want to finally move on to some real fucking. Despite the wetness between her thighs, she wasn't going to say no to his request.

"I'll say yes as long as you fuck my tits again."

"I guess you knew I wasn't gonna argue with that."

Joey laughed.

"I've never been with a guy who didn't want to fuck my tits more than once. Some men have told me it's what I'm built for."

He gripped his cock with his right hand while Joey sat up on her knees. She opened her mouth wide for him to feed his length beyond her lips. Her big green eyes gazed up at him as Shane planted his sweaty palms on the side of her head. She hoped he would not fiddle with her ponytail. The last thing she needed was strands of hair flowing in her face during a proper facefuck. Closing her eyes, she heard him grunt as he pushed his cock further into her mouth. Joey moved her hands to her breasts and gripped them loosely. Shane began to buck his hips, driving his cock back and forth in her mouth. Slobbering noises could be heard almost instantly. The sounds grew louder as he began to thrust harder and faster.

Gritting his teeth, Shane growled moans as he began fucking her mouth as if it were a cunt.

"Such my fucking cock, Joey! Suck it hard! Ohhhh, yeah!!"

Excess saliva began leaking from both corners of her mouth, with loose strands desperate to break off. Joey was expecting at any moment for him to slam his cock to the depths of her throat for another round of deepthroating. Shane maintained himself with his fingers gripping her hair tightly as he continued to buck his hips and thrust his shaft down her throat. More drool leaked from her lower lip, coating her chin and falling to her tits below. Shane halted his movement and quickly grabbed his cock at the base before snatching it out of her mouth. Joey took a deep breath as strings of saliva dangled from her mouth back to his drool covered dick. She opened her eyes and violently spit a wad of saliva across his dick. Shane tilted her head down to make her look at her own tits. He did not have to tell her to spit on her tits. The saliva strings broke and splattered on her boobs before she spit a thick wad between them.

It was not time for another tittyfuck yet, but when that time came, Shane was going to make sure her breasts were slippery and wet. After she spat more saliva onto her sweaty skin, Shane raised her head and guided his cock between her lips again. Joey moved her hands away from her breasts to shake them around as she slobbered on his shaft yet again. Inch after inch pumped in and out of her mouth with more saliva leaking from the left corner of her mouth. Shane could no longer control himself. He fucked her mouth aggressively to the point that Joey's eyes watered up. She blinked a few times to blurry vision while feeling his cock rub against the back of her throat. Shane groaned loudly at this feeling. For a brief moment, Joey had to wonder if he would blow his load in her mouth before even getting the chance to fuck her tits again. She hoped he would hold himself back. A grunt was heard in his voice before he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Joey blinked her eyes again as she heard him trying to catch his breath.

"Hold your titties up for me, baby."

She obeyed with a strand of drool dangling from her lower lip. Joey spit another thick wad of drool into the tunnel between her soft mounds. He shoved his cock in the opening and moaned as Joey squeezed her tits together. She gazed up at him with lustful eyes.

"Fuck my tits."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Shane immediately began to buck his hips, driving his cock up and down between her tits. Joey moaned at the feeling of his shaft in her busty chest. Within seconds, he found a steady rhythm, fucking her tits at a fast pace.