Cold Sweet Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
Revenge is best served cold with gravy.
3.3k words
4.66
5.6k
6
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Arabella looked down at her freshly, well fucked coach still panting and recovering as she tucked herself back up. Her cum dribbled from his ass crack and down the backs of his thighs. "He not that big but does have a cute bum!"

Competitive Cheer Coach Sean Taylor had helped Arabella work out a knot in her thigh after not warming up properly and trying to support a pyramid of girls. Taking advantage of the situation, Taylor seduced his charge by fingering her anus before fully penetrating her with his much smaller dick. Arabella decided to return the favour and fucked her coach with her much larger cock.

At home, Arabella got ready for her "date" tonight with her boyfriend Chris. His parents were away on a trip so they would have his house to themselves. She wanted to make sure she was perfect for him. The hot shower felt good on her body as she washed away the remains of her afternoon's activities. She smiled as she checked for stubbles and found nothing but smooth soft skin.

In her room, Arabella spotted her favourite tale - 1001 Arabian Nights. She smiled as she remembered that faithful night that changed her life. Dreaming of making her abusive males feel what she felt, Aladdin's Genie gave her a cock; a big cock. Her smile grew wider as she thought about how she used it against that construction worker, her step-father and cheer coach. She also used it for good to fuck her teacher/mentor and her BFF.

Chris was the last on her revenge list.

Shaking herself back to reality, she sat at her dresser to apply her make-up. It was a little heavier than normal. She hooked her sexy, pink lacy, demi-cup shelf bra behind her back and carefully adjusted her boobs to accentuate her cleavage that would show when she put on her top. The matching bikini panties would help control her tucked cock from accidently flopping out.

Chris had a stocking-garter fetish that Arabella loved to feed. She slid on some shiny, sheer nylons that Chris bought for her and clipped the six dangling garter straps to the four inch wide lace welts.

Arabella buttoned up her red blouse but left the top ones undone. She opted for a mid-length, green/red tartan skirt that was long enough to cover her stocking tops yet give Chris free and easy access beneath. She pulled her hair into a pony tail (Chris loved to pull on it when he fucked her from behind) and sprayed on some of her favourite Guerlain perfume.

Arabella selected a pair of closed, pointed toed, black, patent leather Mary Janes. The thin, four and a half inch heels would really make her body shape outstanding. She checked her make-up; demure but coy looking. Seeing her reflection in the mirror, she knew Chris wouldn't be able to resist her.

Of course Chris wouldn't pick her up. She would normally would walk to his place but was too excited and decided on taking the bus. Arabella took long confident strides; her heels click on the hard pavement with each stepped. She thought her self-assuredness was sexy and gave her a slight erection in her panties. Her leaking pre-cum made the gusset a bit damp.

Then a bad mistake. The long confident strides allowed her dick to slip through the leg hole of her panties. Waiting for the bus to arrive, she was acutely aware of it dangling out and rubbing the inside of her thighs. With the others at the bus stop, there was no way to fix it.

Finally the bus arrived. Arabella boarded as the couple of other passengers filed on. The bus had few people and was empty at the back. Arabella though she could hide there and fix her problem. She slipped across the bench seat but before she could do anything, a well-dressed gentleman sat right beside her even though there was a number of other empty seats.

Not wanting to make a scene, Arabella remained silent even when he sat so close to her that she was squeezed between him and the window. She looked up at him. His fedora was pulled down; his dark sunglasses covered his eyes. He kind of reminded her of one of the FBI agents that protected POTUS. Arabella chuckled to herself. "Mr. Fed!"

The bus started to move. Mr. Fed crossed his arms. Suddenly, Arabella felt something tickling her side boob. She peeked downwards and saw Mr. Fed's finger poking her. Arabella looked around but most of the other riders were nearer the front. She thought it might be accidental and tried to shift over a bit but there wasn't any room.

Another finger joined the first and then another and then his hand covered her entire breast. She realized this was no accident. His thumb and finger found her hardening nipple through the flimsy blouse. Her bra did nothing to help protect her.

Traffic ahead was snarled on the street. A fender-bender clogged the way and it was too late for the bus to find an alternate route. Mr. Fed continued his groping. Rather than being offended or scared, she thought and laughed to herself. "Hmm... Let's see how far this guy will go!"

This probably wasn't the first time he had done this. His fingers were very adept and undid a few buttons to slip his hand inside. The new freedom allowed him to pull Arabella's breast out from her bra cup. He pinched her engorged nipple hard. Although it was squeezed between her thighs, Arabella's cock spasmed.

Mr. Fed dropped his free hand onto Arabella's thigh. His hand ascended up under the hem of her skirt and found stocking tops and garter straps. Taking her silence as consent, Mr. Fed dug his fingers between her legs to part her knees. Arabella smiled and kept her thighs shut tight. His hand climbed higher and caressed her panties just above her crotch. She felt him insert his finger downwards. She let him spread her legs.

Mr. Fed suddenly turned to Arabella. Rather than fingering a pussy, he found something strange yet familiar. His hand surrounded Arabella's now erect cock still unbelieving what he held. Arabella smiled and pulled up her skirt to show him he was holding on to a big, hard, uncut cock.

Mr. Fed looked down at her erection, then her face and then her erection again. Arabella's hand surrounded his and made him jerk her leaking dick.

Like his hand touched fire, Mr. Fed yanked his hand away. He bolted from his seat and demanded the driver let him off the bus. Arabella laughed out loud as she tucked herself back in and covered herself over.

It was a few blocks from the bus stop to Chris' place. Try as she could, her stupid cock slipped down out through the leg hole of her panties again. "No matter!" she thought with what she had planned for the evening. Just thinking of it caused a bit of blood rush to her groin.

As she reached Chris' place, his parents were just leaving. Chris' mother waved to Arabella; Arabella waved back to them as she walked up to the front door. Although the door was open, Arabella knew better than to just walk in. She knocked on the door and called out. "Hi Chris. It's me! Arabella!"

Chris approached the door. He had made zero effort in getting ready for his girlfriend dressed in a ratty, off-white tee shirt and some sweatpants. Arabella was disappointed that he didn't even acknowledge the effort she put in for their date. "I know who you are! Don't you think I know your voice by now?"

He didn't bother opening the screen door for Arabella who had to let herself in. Chris had walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He grabbed a couple of beers and handed them to Arabella to open. "My mother ordered us pizza and should be here in a bit. We can wait on the back deck."

Arabella hand her boyfriend the opened bottle and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for inviting me over. What video did you get for us to watch afterward?"

"Terminator." Chris answered back tersely then took a long pull from his bottle as he walked out the back.

"Oh, the original?" Arabella asked as she managed to surreptitiously readjust her junk. "The movie is kind of hokey but I love Linda Hamilton."

"Ding-dong!" Went the front door bell.

"Go get it. It's already paid for." Chris ordered.

Arabella did as commanded. She found a couple of plates to put some slices on and brought it out to Chris. Before she could take her first bite, Chris handed her his empty bottle. "Get me another beer from the fridge!"

Arabella returned back to the kitchen and got another cold one for Chris. She watched as he wolfed down his pie. The more she watched him, the more she thought. "Jesus! What did I ever see in him?"

Afterwards with dinner done, Arabella cleaned up while Chris had another couple of bottles. There was a dozen to start with in the fridge. Arabella had two, there was five left. She opened another for herself before going to where Chris was setting up the video. "Chris. I'm just going to go to the bathroom before we start."

Chris continued on with what he was doing and didn't even acknowledge Arabella.

Closing Chris' ensuite bathroom door behind her, Arabella stood in front of the toilet. She lifted her skirt and pulled her dick out from her panties. Pointing it towards the bowl and relaxing, she let out a long, hard stream of light amber pee. She aimed for the porcelain as to minimize any splashing sounds until the last drips dribbled. She gave it a good shake before dabbing her pee hole with some tissue. "I still don't understand how guys get rid of that last drip!"

Rather than covering up again, Arabella dropped her panties to the floor and stepped out from them. She tossed them in his laundry hamper. She smoothed down her skirt. Her hand brushed against the bump caused by her anxious cock.

The screening room had a large 72-inch TV with a multi-speaker sound system. As Arabella entered, she found Chris sitting on the couch with his feet up on the ottoman; the movie already playing. Arabella slipped onto the chesterfield beside him. She was just getting comfortable when Chris ordered her to get another beer.

When she returned, Arabella handed Chris his bottle and snuggled beside him. She could tell he was getting bored. He draped his arm around her shoulders to let his hand play with her boobs. The thinness of the blouse and the bra she wore made it easy for Chris to pinch her nipples. Arabella shifted a bit to give him easier access while she grabbed his boner through his sweatpants; he was commando beneath. She brought her legs up and under to try and hide her own erection.

Ignoring the film, Chris turned to Arabella. He unbuttoned her top to slip his hand inside as he gave her a hard kiss on the mouth. A wet spot started to grown on his pants as his breathing became a little ragged. His pawing of her breasts became more aggressive.

"How about a blowjob?" Arabella stared into his eyes. Chris smiled and hooked his thumbs into his waistband. Arabella stopped him. She untucked her legs. Her hand firmly grabbed hold on the nape of his neck and pushed his head towards her crotch. With her other hand, she raised her skirt and exposed her hard cock. "No silly. I'm not going to blow you! You're going to blow me!"

Chris tried to resist but found Arabella's strength was overpowering. His face slowly neared his girlfriend's uncut erection. She pulled back her foreskin to expose her angry red knob. A bead of pre-cum already oozed from her pee hole. Her consistent downward force pushed his tightened lips against her tip. He tried to turn his head but only succeeded in smearing her pre-cum over his lips.

"Oh Chrissy! Don't resist. You might enjoy this!" Arabella smiled as she squeezed his neck.

"Ow!" Chris squelched. His mouth opened like a marionette puppet.

That was enough for Arabella to shove her knob into his mouth. She bobbed his head up and down. "And don't even think of biting it!"

With each of her downward pushes, more and more of her cock into his mouth. More than half, practically three quarts of her shaft was passed his lips. But suddenly, Arabella realized she need not force his head up and down; he was doing it on his own. She let her grip on his neck release. Chris continued the cock sucking. She felt his tongue swirl around her fat knob. He only let her pop out so he could swallow her pre-cum.

Chris moved between Arabella's spread legs never letting her erection pop out from his mouth. He slid his arms beneath her thighs and cupped her bum cheeks. His long and slow up/down slurping was getting Arabella over excited. "Chrissy! You're going to make me cum!"

Immediately, Chris stopped. He looked up at Arabella. "Oh! No! Not yet!"

He slid Arabella forward towards him and lifted her legs high. He placed his hands in the crook of her knees and push them apart. Arabella was about to ask what his was doing when Chris placed his mouth directly on her asshole. He licked her gently at first and then Arabella felt something penetrate its way in. Chris' hot, wet, pointy tongue slipped its way through.

"Oh my gawd, Chrissy! Your tongue is so deep inside me!" Arabella moaned out. "Oh fuck! Yeah! That's it! Oh..."

Arabella grabbed her shaft and started to stroke it. Chris stopped her. He held her wrists and took her cock back into his mouth: quarter then half then all. Chris' lips sealed around her base. She felt herself down his throat. His finger entered her well lubricated ass hole. It pressed against something that Arabella had no idea of.

Suddenly, Arabella's balls erupted. Her hot cream spewed out like water from a firehose. Chris' cheeks bulged out. He was unable to gulp it down fast enough. Much of Arabella's cum spurted from his lips and out his nose. Unable to breath, he had to push off to swallow then gasp for air. A big splash of hot sperm hit is face before he had the chance of going back down on her.

Chris managed to contain the last few dribbles. He looked up at Arabella. "How...?"

Arabella related to Chris about the book and "Aladdin" and how she came to obtain her male appendage. "But Chris. After you started, you didn't seem to fight sucking my cock. And your technique was really, REALLY good!"

Chris' face went immediately flush. He looked down at the floor. Slowly he raised his head. "Can you wait?"

"Of course." Answered Arabella. "But wait for what?"

Chris held up an index finger and turned to his bedroom. There was a lot of rustling around and a number of minutes before he returned. He stood in front of Arabella. Arabella just stared back unbelieving at what she was looking at. Her chin dropped. "What? Chris?"

Other than his shaking knees, Chris was unmoving in front of Arabella. Chris was dressed as a schoolgirl; white blouse, a short, pleated, tartan skirt, some white knee socks and a pair of black Mary Janes. On his head was a burnt orange wig with two, long, pigtails that dangled passed his shoulders. It reminded her of the Wendy's logo.

"Uh. I... Uh..." Chris stuttered then blurted out boldly. "I'm bi. And I like to wear girl's things."

"What?" Stunned, Arabella asked not comprehending what she heard. "What do you mean?"

"I'm a bi-sexual. I like both males and females." Chris reaffirmed. "I also like to dress in well... Like this!"

"Does anyone else know? What about your parents?" Arabella continued. "What about your teammates? And others?"

"My mom knows. In fact she caught me and then she began to buy a lot of my clothes for me. Dad would take a fit if his found out." Chris admitted. "No one at school knows. If the guys found out, I'd be thrown off the team and lose whatever scholarship I had. That's why I pretend to over do the macho thing. And thank you for not laughing at me."

Arabella got up and gave him a hug. It was then Arabella realized Chris had boobs. She back off a bit and squeezed them with both hands. They were big "C's" but not as big as her Double-D's.

"Mom found them on line for me. She said I'd look silly wearing a bra with empty cups." Chris told her. "I usually glue them but I'm just wearing a pocketed bra for now because you were waiting."

"So if you're bi... And no one else but me and your mom knows... How?" Arabella continued to quiz Chris.

"I found a bathhouse way across town. Outside of town actually so there was no chance of being found out. Then I just found myself on my knees and sucking cocks!" Chris told her. He dropped to his knees. Slowly he lifted Arabella's skirt. Her cock already hard, he took her into his mouth. Arabella cradled the back of his head with her hands and slowly started to fuck his face. Chris took hold of Arabella's buttock and pulled her in hard until her knob hit the back of his throat. Arabella's balls started to tighten. Gently he pushed her hips back. He begged. "Cum in me. Fuck my ass and cum inside me!"

Chris laid on his back. Arabella knelt between his legs and lifted his skirt. She smiled when she saw that he wore some pink, girl, bikini panties beneath. She pulled them down to his knees. She raised his legs up over her shoulders as he did to her many times before. Their cocks touched. Hers was much bigger and harder than his. Both were leaking pre-cum.

Arabella looked down at Chris. He smiled back and nodded. "Please put it in me!"

Using her hand, Arabella pointed her dick down and pushed it against Chris' rear opening. Like magic, it opened and started to swallow her knob. She pushed it in slowly as it engulfed her entire length. It felt different than the girl pussies and even some of the boy assholes she had fucked previously. It was tight yet giving as she gently pumped her hips.

Arabella looked down at Chris. His eyes were closed. His mouth was open. He could say nothing but moan. "Auuu... Auuu..."

It was too hot for Arabella. She started to hump with more deliberate and forceful thrusts. She grinned as she watched Chris' boobs bounce up and down. She leaned forward pinning his knees as she started to slam her cock deep into his ass. "Fuck, Chrissy! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Oh yes! Uh! Cum! Please cum!" Chris was begging. "Uh! Cum deep inside my ass!"

"Here... It... Cums...!" Arabella grunted. "Uuuhhhh...! Uuuhhhh...! Uuuhhhh...!"

"F...U...C...K...! Yes!" Screamed Chris. "Uuuhhhh...! FUCK! Uuuhhhh...! Uuuhhhh...! YES!"

Arabella continued to slam her hips into Chris ass and dumped out her biggest load ever. Her greatest orgasm ever. It was the first time she was totally spent and sat back on her heels; her cock still plugged Chris' hole. She looked down at Chris. Tears ran down his face. "Oh god, Chris! Did I hurt you?"

"No, no. I'm so happy. I hope this never changes." Chris smiled back at Arabella. "When do you think you'll be ready to fuck me again?"

Arabella smiled back down at Chris as she slowly started to thrust her hips.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers