Cole's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cheater!" said Annie, her face still gleeful. "You peeked!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Cole. "Your fiance just had his dick in my mouth!" Mark's cock was still throbbing near his face, damn near seven inches long and dripping pre-cum.

"You couldn't guess that you were sucking my fiance's dick like the thirsty slut that you are." said Annie, her face changing to feigned anger in a moment. "We've even got the video to prove it. So now we've got a drink for you to finish."

At that, Becky pressed play on the video, turning her phone around to show Cole. There he was, bobbing on Mark's hard cock, tongue lapping away all over it. He slumped dejectedly. Did he have to go all out on it? How had he not known it was a dick?

"Now either you... finish your drink, or that video goes up on Facebook," said Annie. Cole imagined his family and friends all seeing him sucking and choking on Mark's hard cock. What would Katie do?

"What do you want me to do?" asked Cole, resigned to his fate.

"Like I said," said Annie. " Finish your drink. You at least deserve a mouthful of cum for that display."

Mark stepped around Cole where he knelt on the floor, and sat back on the sofa beside Becky's pert, round ass. She shifted to give him room, rubbing against him as he got comfortable, never breaking her lip-lock on Jack's cock.

Mark leaned back comfortably and stroked his still hard cock with one hand. Annie grinned at Cole. "Crawl to him."

Reluctantly, Cole crawled over from where he knelt, and slowly wrapped his fingers around Mark's shaft.

How could he have been so stupid? Of course it was a dick. He touched his dick every day for 30 years, and he couldn't recognize another one in his mouth?

He rubbed up and down the length of Mark's cock, amazed at its hardness and length. Trying not to look at Mark's face. Abruptly he realized that his own cock was hard inside his too-tight slacks. He shifted his thighs uncomfortably. They couldn't have noticed.

Mark placed his hand on the back of his head and gently pushed his mouth towards his twitching cock.

He slowly opened his mouth, and took the head inside, still slowly pumping the thick shaft. Mark sighed, and laid one possessive hand on the back of Cole's head. Cole cringed away and let out a little shamed squeak around Mark's cock, but that just meant he bobbed deeper, gaining a little gasp from Mark.

Cole licked and sucked at Mark's cock, trying to get him to cum as quick as possible to end this. He'd never really liked getting blowjobs from Katie, and he hardly knew what felt good on his own dick. He had no real idea how to finish Mark quickly.

Cole felt something probing against his legs, making him spread them as it explored towards his inner thighs. The hand found his cock. "Fuck, Cole, you're so hard!" said Annie. Cole felt Annie's slender fingers gently stroking his trapped cock through his pants. He tried to pull away, but Mark just pulled his head down against his throbbing cock, keeping him in place.

Annie's finger pressed teased the head of Cole's cock in a gentle circular motion. Cole's cock twitched helplessly as she teased him. He felt a shiver of pleasure at the foreign touch.

"Don't stop sucking." Annie's hands moved smoothly as Cole kept bobbing. Unbuttoned his pants and started to tug them down. She murmured gentle directions and soon had his pants off, left him kneeling in just his dress shirt, his ass on display and his cock hanging hard below his body.

Annie delivered a resounding slap to Cole's right ass cheek and the surprise drove him forward, his throat convulsing on Mark's dick. "Hey Becky!"

There was a wet [popping] noise as Becky pulled off Jack's cock, and a muffled "Yeah?"

"Cole's got a really nice ass, do you think I should see if he likes having something up it?"

Cole tried to protest, but Mark's urgent hand refused to let him up. He mumbled something around the cock filling his mouth and Becky's laugh drowned it out.

"Absolutely! He'll be a great little ass slut."

Annie delivered a slap to one cheek and a kiss to the other, and Cole realized that his legs were shaking.

"You heard the lady, ass slut."

She didn't give him any time to think about it. In a moment she had spread his ass and her face was between his cheeks, tongue lashing his asshole. He moaned, shocked at the sensation and Mark took advantage of the opportunity, forcing his mouth at least four inches down on his cock and holding his convulsing throat there.

Suddenly Annie's tongue was gone and Mark had released Cole's head and he rebounded until just the tip was in his mouth. His tongue lashing at it eagerly as he finally looked up, staring pitifully into Mark's brown eyes.

Mark just grinned. "Keep sucking, slut."

Annie's fingers were teasing Cole's ass as she squirted something cold and wet onto the crack and before he knew what was happening there was a finger filling his hole, and Mark was guiding his head up and down once again.

"Oh Cole," said Annie, sliding her finger in and out of Cole's wet hole. "We can't leave a delicious ass like this unattended." Annie pressed another finger into his ass, and Cole moaned pathetically against Mark's cock. He was moving his hips in time with Cole's lips, pushing his cock deeper and deeper.

Annie pumped her fingers into Cole's ass as Mark held his head and fucked it deeply. He began to lose herself to the rhythm, terrifying waves of pleasure building up in his crotch, his untouched cock twitching. Suddenly, Mark stopped, and slid his cock out of Cole's mouth. It popped out of his lips with a wet slurp, and a line of saliva and pre cum dripped out across his lip. Cole felt a surge of shame as he reflexively tried to follow it, tried to catch it in his lips again.

Mark guided his head back down to the base of his cock, and Cole stopped, trying to suck his balls but not sure what Mark would like.

"Lick," Mark said, pushing Cole's head down lower, to the space just below his ass. Mark's balls were heavy on Cole's face, his neck twisted awkwardly.

Cole reluctantly pushed his tongue out, still focussing on the steady rhythm of Annie's fingers.

Mark slid up in the chair, pressing his balls against Cole's tongue and lips. Cole licked, first slowly and then eagerly, the tingling in his balls and the new sensation of Annie's fingers in his ass making him more and more horny. Mark moaned as Cole licked and sucked his perineum, stroking his dick with one hand.

He slid up a bit further, exposing his asshole. Cole tried to pull up, to lick Mark's balls more, but Mark firmly pressed his head down.

"Keep licking," he said.

Cole obeyed, licking at the hairy skin between Mark's balls and ass. Trying not to go any lower. Was Mark going to make him lick his ass? That was so disgusting..

Mark presented his puckered asshole to Cole's tongue, and Cole froze.

"Lick my ass you fucking slut," said Mark, "or that video goes straight online."

Cole gasped at the threat, but obeyed. He couldn't imagine what would happen to his life if a video of him sucking his friend's cock got out to his family. And his wife.

He pressed his tongue against Mark's anus, licking gingerly.

Mark groaned in pleasure, rubbing his cock. "You dirty fucking slut, you love that don't you?"

Annie kept finger fucking him from behind. She started to slowly stroke his cock with the other hand, and Cole couldn't help but moan into Mark's ass.

The combined pressure made Cole even hornier, and he hungrily licked at Mark's asshole. He pressed his tongue inside, and licked around. Mark's hand pushed against the back of his head, pushing his face into his ass while his other hand pumped his own cock. Cole was rocking against Annie's hand, trying to get more of her fingers inside him.

He felt cum rising in the pit of his stomach, and panicked. He tried to pull away from Annie's fingers, tried to pull his tongue away from Mark, but he was stuck. Rising on a tide of depravity.

"No, stop," he moaned, inarticulately, trying to pull his face away. "I don't want to come. I'm not gay."

Annie carried on, pressing her fingers in deeper and pressing at his prostate. Just barely, teasingly stroking his cock. Mark kept Cole's head down, pressing the other man's tongue deep into his ass.

Cole came. He moaned loudly into Mark's ass. His ass tightened around Annie's fingers, his cum dribbling out over Annie's barely-stroking hand as thrust spasmodically against her fingers with each wave of his orgasm. Finally the orgasm subsided, and he slumped down. Finally, Mark let his head drop down, and rose to his feet.

"Wow Cole, what an orgasm!" said Annie. Cole felt her tongue pressing against the tip of his cock. "Delicious," she said, licking and sucking at Cole's leaking cum. Cole tried to pull his sensitive cock away, but he was still too exhausted from his orgasm.

"I think he's about ready now," said Mark, moving around to stand behind Cole.

Cole was still slumped down, ass in the air in front of the sofa. He realized that his ass was throbbing and sensitive to the open air. He felt something bigger than fingers press against his opening, and he screamed, pushing himself up on all fours and trying to crawl away, only to crash into the couch,

"Please! No! I'm not gay!"

Everything paused. The object retreated and was replaced by Mark's finger, bigger than Annie's but gentle as they added lube and probed Cole's ass. Filling him.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Please,you're too big. I'm not gay. I already sucked your cock. I'm not gay."

Mark carried on, forcing three fingers inside Cole's tight ass to a gasp. "You've had yours," he said. "I still haven't cum yet. I don't think you're in any state to give me a quality blowjob now."

"Please Mark. Please I'll suck you off, I'll try really hard. And you can fuck my face as hard as you want and I'll you can come in my mouth and I'll swallow, please just don't fuck my-- assss--"

That was when Jack pulled Cole's head up by his hair. Mark forced four fingers into his ass, practically his hold hand. Stretching him out. Words escaped him. He lifted his head reluctantly, and came face to face with Jack's hard cock, slick with Becky's spit. Dark skin framed by a ginger bush. He pushed his cock against Cole's open, gasping mouth. The head slid past his wet lips, and Jack pressed it as far back as he could. Cole choked, and Jack pulled out just long enough for him to get air.

"What the fuck?!" he asked, coughing and gasping. "I only agreed to suck Mark's dick." That was when he saw that Becky was filming the whole thing over Jack's shoulder. Her face was streaked with tears, her makeup trashed from the blowjob she'd been delivering. And she was grinning. And Cole remembered that there had been cameras this whole time. They had filmed him sucking Mark's cock, then licking his asshole, then cumming on Annie's fingers as he did.

"How about you just carry on until we say you're finished, then this will all stay between us," said Becky, smiling. Cole nodded slowly, and Jack slid his cock back between his lips.

He tried desperately to keep up while Mark fingered his ass from behind, and Jack fucked his face, but he couldn't manage. He was basically a ragdoll, pushed back and forth as his two friends abused him. Worst of all, his body was betraying him again, his cock hardening and twitching with each thrust of Mark's fingers.

Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, Annie spoke.

"He doesn't want to take it up the ass, how about we make a deal." Mark and Jack didn't slow, and Cole couldn't respond. Only stared up at Jack's smug face through leaking eyes.

"A challenge." Cole could barely hear her, but she seemed to have Becky's attention.

"What are you thinking?"

Annie was standing behind Mark, pressed against him, watching as he loosened Cole's ass. "A blowjob challenge," she said. "Me and you versus this little whore. If you and I can make Mark come before he finishes Jack, then Jack gets his ass. If he makes Jack come before we finish Mark, then Mark gets to pick one of us to ass fuck."

Jack laughed, and delight suffused Becky's face. Cole gagged piteously as Jack slammed his long cock deeper into his throat.

"Sounds like a great plan to me," said Jack. Becky leapt up and walked over to Annie, kissing first her, and then Mark passionately.

Mark pulled his fingers out of Cole's asshole and Cole could finally relax. He pulled back to tease the head of Jack's cock with his tongue. He tried to pull off all the way, tried to say something, but that only earned a glare from Jack and another thrust deeper into his throat.

Annie and Becky dropped to their knees before Mark, a matched set. One slim and dark haired; the other busty and pale blonde. Soon they were passing Mark's cock back and forth, Mark resting a casual left hand between Becky's pigtails while Annie bobbed her head smoothly, and fucking Becky's face hard whenever she took her turn, gagging and slurping on his fat prick.

Mark pressed a thumb against Cole's asshole again, moving it in circles against his tight hole. He tried to tighten up against the assault, but he was already so loosened and lubricated that all his struggles just made the huge digit hurt more as it penetrated. He moaned against Jack's cock in his mouth.

Mark pressed again, the head of his thumb roughly pushing itself inside Cole's virgin ass. "These girls want to see you get this ass fucked, I've never had a blowjob this enthusiastic. Maybe they just want to hear you beg."

Cole managed to pull Jack's dick out of his lips for long enough to reply. "No, please," he begged, still pumping Jack's cock with his hand. "Not in there."

Mark laughed, still rubbing Cole's asshole. Annie and Becky had shifted positions. Now knelt above Annie, holding her by the head and forcing her deep onto Mark's cock. A desperate gluck-gluck-gluck was making Cole's cock twitch almost in time with the thumb in his hole. "Then you better step up your blowjob game."

Becky deposited a kiss on Mark's thigh and laughed cheerfully. "I can't wait to hear the noises he makes when he's assfucked for the first time."

Cole mused, Jack's cock now pushing back inside his mouth. He had already been sucking Jack for a while now, and while he was still horny, he wasn't crazy with it. He made a noise of acknowledgement, and began sucking Jack as best as he could.

He held himself up with one hand, the other sliding up and down Jack's slick shaft, while tongue and lips worked the head. Jack gave him a break from the face fucking to allow him to take control.

He heard Jack's breathing start to quicken, and carried on what he was doing; stroking Jack's shaft and sucking and licking. His jaw ached, and his arm was tired, but there was no way he was letting this bastard fuck his ass.

Jack's hand suddenly tightened in his hair, painfully. Pulling him off. He realized that the other man was breathing heavily.

"You really don't want that cock in your ass, do you slut?" His smile was understanding. "Don't be afraid. You'll like it as much as the other whores once you're trained. Abruptly, Cole realized that Mark's finger was no longer filling his ass. He heard moaning from behind him, and enthusiastic slobbering. It sounded like Mark was close.

He had to make Jack cum. He stared up at Jack desperately, beginning to stroke the younger man's cock quickly.

"Please Jack," he begged. "Cum on my face. Cum on your little slut."

He saw the shock in Jack's eyes momentarily before it was replaced by understanding, but he didn't care. He would not lose. He dimly realized that Jack was pulling out his phone and starting to record.

"Please," he begged again, his words coming out breathy. "Cum on my-- mmmmph!" Jack cut him off with a firm grip on his head and a cock slammed into his mouth. Cole kept frantically jerking Jack's cock, staring up into the camera lens with all the desperately sluttitude he could manage.

He heard the sounds behind him getting more intense, Mark pulverizing Becky's throat while Annie told her what a complete whore she was and how she deserved this and how she was going to grab her biggest strapon and rape her fat ass if she didn't finish Mark before Cole finished Jack.

Exhausted, and terrified, Cole pulled his mouth off Jack and buried his face in his arm. Jack let him go. He just couldn't do it. He wouldn't be able to-- suddenly, Jack's hand jerked his head up.

He looked up at Jack with pleading eyes, to see him stroking his cock. Still holding Cole's head with one hand he aimed his cock right at Cole's face. Cole suddenly realized the phone was balanced on the back of the couch, still precariously recording.

The first rope of cum shot out, landing across his nose and face. Cole jumped, pushing back and stumbling against Annie.

The next load fell across his open lips, salty and pungent in his mouth. He tried to spit it out, but Jack pushed the cum into his mouth with his cock, pumping three more loads down his throat. Cole choked, spitting Jack's cum down his chin and chest.

Cole tried to slump down, his face covered with Jack's cum, but the hand behind his head wouldn't let him.

Jack laughed. "Hey Mark, looks like this slut won. Guess it's your turn to pick which slutty little ass you want to fuck."

Cole heard the sounds behind him slow. Annie telling Becky to stay right there on her knees if she knew what was good for her, and bustle off somewhere else.

And he felt Mark step closer. Heard him chuckle. He felt the bulbous head of Mark's thick cock pressing against his anus, and started gabbling, begging, protesting that he had won.

Mark silenced him with one slap on his ass. He laid one hand on Cole's ass and the other held his waist tightly.

"I think the deal was that I got to pick which slut's ass to fuck, bitch. We never said that I couldn't pick you."

Cole stared up at Jack, betrayed, while Jack recovered his phone and started a new video. Jack grinned down at him. "You heard the deal same as the rest of us, slut."

The pressure was intense. He tried to pull away, but was too exhausted. Too defeated. And Mark had his hands on both his hips, spreading him open. He slowly pushed his cock against Cole's tight hole, lubed up from Becky and Annie's spit. With a pop, the head pushed itself inside his ass.

Cole groaned. He had never felt like this before. The pressure and pain mixed, and it made him shiver. "No, please," he begged. "It's too big. I'm not gay."

Mark ignored him, pushing further inside. Cole grunted with each inch, gripping the carpet with tight fingers. One inch. Two inches. Cole counted off the length of the cock as it pushed its way into him. He writhed and moaned on the floor, the sensation lasting forever.

Three. Four. Now Cole was bending further over, pushing his face into the carpet and moaning, breathing heavily. Mark let out a low moan as he pushed his cock deep. Cole suddenly realized that Becky was kneeling next to him, eyes locked on him. A hungry, feral grin on her face as she reached out to grab his hand.

Five. Cole grunted again, feeling nothing but the pressure pushing against him. Six. He tried to push his muscles against Mark's assault, but the invading cock was relentless. Seven. He felt Mark's thighs tight against his own ass, their balls almost touching.

Mark paused, and Cole heard him say something to Annie. The two of them kissed, and then suddenly Becky's fingers tightened on Cole's and she gave a high-pitched gasp, almost a scream, as Annie plunged a massive strapon into her ass.

Cole stared into glassy, horny blue eyes as Annie wasted no time pounding Becky's ass. He felt a surge of fear. They wouldn't do that to--

Mark slowly began to pull out, and he had the sensation of his bowels emptying. Cole started to let out a sigh of relief, but before he could relax, Mark pressed slowly back in, building up to a rhythm. Mark was fucking him in the ass.