Cole's Humiliation

Story Info
Cole ends up humiliated in a drunken game.
7.8k words
4.28
25.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author: As evidenced by my recent output, I have been Going Through Some Shit regarding my sexuality. Having accepted that pretty much anything will get my dick hard, please enjoy (for the tail end of pride month) my first story of what you may call "regular gay shit." As a straight man; the previous women fucking women, men transformed into women, and men dressed up as women obviously Does Not Count. This may still be borderline "irregular gay shit," as I still had to include a couple of women to Make Him. Also, maybe you'd be surprised how little changed aside from pronouns.

More importantly, thanks to this story: https://www.literotica.com/s/katies-humiliation-1?page=2 for inspiring me. I used it as a model, which is new for me.

*****

Cole arrived at Annie and Mark's place around 7pm. He'd ubered, just in case he drank too much to drive back. How long had it been since he'd needed to uber somewhere? He practically always went to events with his wife, whose refusal to drink meant that she could almost always be DD. But tonight Katie couldn't make it. Something about a stomach bug. So here Cole was at his coworker's house solo.

Cole was 30 years old, tall, crewcut, and with just enough padding that Katie had started joking about his dad bod. He'd worn a pair of gray slacks for the party; and it had been awhile since he'd worn them. They felt a bit tight around the hips and, ah. Other areas. But Katie had looked up queasily from the bed and told him that she liked the way they hugged his cheeks.

"Hi Cole, come on in," said Annie, opening the door. Cole noticed that Annie's gaze lingered below the waist for a moment, before she looked him up and down. Before he could make some quip-- maybe ask if he'd left the barn door open? Annie said, "No cargo shorts, huh? I like it."

Annie turned and walked back into the house, leaving the door open. Cole blushed furiously. Annie ran the front office at Hayward Elementary, where he and most of his other friends worked. She was 26, brunette, and always wore tight dresses that hugged her waist and emphasized her modest breasts just enough to push the lines of professionalism. But it was her huge blue eyes that always left Cole stammering. He thought she hadn't noticed.

He followed her, swallowing hard as he tried not to look at her legs. She was still wearing the dress she'd had on this morning at work. A purple one, more daring than most she wore.

The others were already there when Cole walked in. Becky and Jack, from the second-grade teaching team, were sitting on one of the sofas together, talking and drinking from bottles. Both about Annie's age, the tiny, full-figured blonde sat with her legs crossed facing Jack, leaning towards him intently as he sprawled back with one wiry light brown arm splayed across the back of the sofa. Cole grinned. Good for Jack. Mark-- Annie's fiance, a chef at a big place downtown-- came in from the kitchen, knife in hand and thick forearms exposed by rolled up sleeves. A smile flashed a "hello" in his dark beard, and he quickly returned to his work in the kitchen.

"Do you want a drink?" asked Annie. "Mark won't get you one unless you ask." Cole agreed and took a glass of wine from her. He preferred beer, but he needed something. He took a big drink, trying to shake off the nerves of not having been out in so long. He wanted to call home and check on Katie, but he stopped herself. Soon enough, the wine relaxed him a bit and Cole was laughing along with the rest of the group.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" asked Annie. Cole felt like it was an odd game to play-- everyone was dressed up (or at least in professional work clothes) and eating classy finger food courtesy of Mark, and they were gonna revert to middle school games? They got one of the empty wine bottles to spin and sat in a group on the floor.

The bottle landed on Becky first, and Mark asked "have you ever committed a crime?". Becky blushed a little, and answered that she had once stolen some candy as a kid, but she had been so nervous that she had told her mother immediately afterwards. The group laughed a little and spun again.

The next one landed on Mark, and Becky asked, "is there anyone you have a crush on?" playing into the school game theme. Annie nudged her a little at that, laughing.

"No one but my beautiful fiancee," said Mark. Cole jerked his eyes guiltily off of Annie as Mark spoke, and found Mark watching him with a cocky little grin. The man's brown eyes and broad face were made for amusement. Cole blushed again and resolved to keep his eyes off other people's partners.

This isn't so bad, thought Cole. He was worried that the questions would be too personal. The bottle landed on him. "Have you ever been with more than one girl?" asked Annie.

Cole flushed. "No," he said, "you know I've only been with Katie."

"Yeah, but haven't you ever fantasized about it?" asked Annie. "Wouldn't you love having two girls go down on you at once?"

Cole blushed even harder, "Annie!" he shouted, nervously laughing. "How much have you had to drink?!?" He looked around the group, but no one was coming to his rescue. Jack and Becky had their heads together, apparently giggling over the question. Noses almost touching. And Mark just watched with a bland little smile that turned into a smirk, quickly hidden by his glass when Cole made eye contact with him.

Cole jerked his eyes back to a space just above Annie's forehead, and gabbled a response. "Erm, no, it's not something I have really thought about."

"Liar," said Annie, laughing, "But if you swear it we won't make you drink." Cole paused with his wineglass already halfway to his mouth, having forgotten that particular rule. But then, laughing, he downed half the wine in one gulp.

Annie spun the bottle again and the game continued. The next few questions were innocent enough, and Cole relaxed again, finishing his wine and going for a refill.

The bottle landed on Cole again. This time, Jack asked, "Have you ever done anal?"

Cole almost spat his drink out. The last question had been about guilty TV pleasures. He stared for a moment at Jack, but everyone seemed to be waiting for his answer-- except for Becky, who was planting a kiss on Jack's neck. "No," he said. "Well, kind of. It was weird. We stopped."

"What went wrong?" asked Annie.

Cole looked down at his drink, hiding his face. "Well," he said, slowly. "We were doing... oral. And she started to play with my... my testicles." He couldn't believe he was sharing this. "She licked her fingers and started to play with my... ass but it felt dirty. I told her to stop."

That was enough to get Becky to stop nuzzling Jack's neck.

"The only time you tried anal was her playing with your ass?" asked Jack, laughing.

Cole suddenly realized how that sounded. "What? I mean, yeah. It's not what it sounds like. I'm not gay."

"You should give it a chance, it's worth it," said Becky. Jack jumped, her lips tickling his ear as she spoke, and turned to her in surprise.

The group laughed uproariously, tension broken for the moment.. The game carried on with a few more less invasive questions, then the bottle landed on Cole again.

"Okay, go ahead," said Cole. His brain fizzed with energy, but he felt slow and thick and like the lights on the end tables were cut from faceted glass. "What do you want to know about my sex life now?"

"I think it's time for a dare," said Annie.

Cole tensed up. At least that meant that it wasn't all going to be about sex, but he just knew he wouldn't be able to say no to anything stupid at this point. It would seem like a great idea, so they would know he was cool. He knew that most of the group had been more adventurous than he was, marrying the first girl he dated, the first girl he kissed, the first girl he slept with. He always felt self conscious talking about romance.

"How about a blowjob?" asked Mark, laughing. "That's a good dare."

Cole was midway through a sip of wine, and almost choked, but Annie hit Mark in the arm and glared at him. "Be nice! Cole's here solo tonight."

"Oooh!" Becky hopped up from beside Jack, apparently not noticing his disappointed expression. She stumbled a little. "I have a fun game," she said. "I put it together for my students, but thought it could be fun for us once we had a few."

She stood up, grabbed her keys, and disappeared out the door. She must have been sprinting because what with refilling drinks and such, there was no time for awkward small talk before she returned with a box from her car.

Cole looked in the box and saw a variety of foods. Bottles of liquids. Balloons. Icing dispensers. Syringes for squirting foods. Becky stood back, hands on hips and her chest thrust out. Feeling guilty again Cole's eyes slid away... to find Jack on the couch, legs spread as he adjusted himself, eyes on Becky.

Cole realized that he could see Jack's cock outlined against his pants leg, huge and long. He almost gasped, and jerked his eyes away from that... to find Mark watching him, snickering.

Suddenly Cole realized that Annie was coming back into the room, a tray covered with more foods. Fruits and cheeses and meats. She said something laughingly about her contribution, after Mark worked so hard cooking and she just chopped stuff up, and they all sat down while Becky explained the game. Blindfolded, you tasted the foods, and guessed them. Guess right, everyone else drank. Guess wrong, and your turn ended and you drank.

She winked at Jack as she finished. "And remember, no teeth."

Cole laughed with everyone else, but he didn't really get the joke.

Becky handed Annie the blindfold, and Annie laughingly tied it around her eyes, then dropped to her knees beside the table where she had set the treats, and next to Becky's box of goodies.

She leaned back, mouth open and tongue out, and Cole realized that he was suddenly harder than he could ever remember being. He tried to reach down casually to adjust himself and froze when he suddenly realized that Mark was standing next to him.

The man was shorter than he was by almost eight inches, but muscular. Hair just a little shaggy, and his beard full and neatly trimmed. They watched silently as Becky made a production out of slowly inserting a slice of fruit into Annie's mouth. Watched Annie wrap tongue and full lips around it and taste it as her dark hair fell behind her in a wave.

"Jesus" Cole didn't realize he'd spoken until Mark threw his arm around his waist, laughing and pulling him close.

"You don't know the half of it Cole, the girl's insatiable." Mark was muttering, quietly enough that Cole didn't think anyone would hear. But across the room Annie's teeth clicked shut audibly on the fruit and she chewed ostentatiously, apparently angry.

"Banana, of course. I know because I'm insatiable for it."

Becky laughed and raised her glass. "She's right! Everyone drink!"

Cole took a sip of his glass and suddenly realized he was leaning against Mark. Mark's hand was still tight on his hip, thumb stroking his hipbone almost absentmindedly.

He straightened up and tried to pull away, but Mark didn't seem to notice. Just took another long, meditative sip of his drink.

Not knowing what to do, Cole relaxed. Watched as Becky filled a syringe with nutella. Cole moaned and Mark's grip on Cole's hip tightened when Becky winked at Jack, still seated on the couch, then reached down to Annie and threaded her hand into Annie's silky hair, tilting her head back roughly.

Annie gasped and brought her hands up to Becky's knees.

Though she spoke to Annie, Becky only had eyes for Jack, her big baby blues locked on his pale hazel. He was making no secret of it as he slowly stroked his cock through his pants. Not that anyone else would notice, with their eyes locked on the tableau before them.

"Remember girl, no teeth. That's cheating. And stick out your tongue."

Annie gave a salacious grin. "Yes ma'am." She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as Becky sloooowly dribbled the nutella onto it. She licked it. Tasted it. "Mistress, I don't know. Can you give me more?"

Cole made another noise, practically choking. Mark just chuckled. Cole totally forgot that Mark was touching him. Mark's hand had slid lower. Onto Cole's upper thigh. His thumb stroking mere centimeters away from the head of Cole's dick as they watched Becky pull Annie's hair back tight again and drip more nutella onto her tongue.

"Mmmmmm." Annie purred. "It's delicious anyway. Peanut butter?"

As if the wrong guess broke a spell, Mark finally let Cole pull away. Jack shifted on the couch, repositioning to hide his hard cock. Becky released Annie's hair, laughing as Annie reached up and pulled off the blindfold.

Annie took a shot of vodka and looked around the room, smacking her lips. Becky told her to pick who would go next. She locked eyes with Cole and he jumped.

"Cole, you're up. And I call dibs on feeding you."

Very carefully not looking at anyone, Cole stepped over to Annie and, uncertainly, dropped to his knees. He looked nervously up at Annie, and she laughed.

"Don't forget the blindfold!" She reached down to tie it around his eyes and he felt his heart surge in his chest as she touched him. His competitive streak kicked in as darkness fell.

"Careful, some of these are soaked in vodka," said Annie, laughing. "You might get a big surprise."

Something cold and wet pressed against Cole's lips, and he opened his mouth slightly to let it slide in. He immediately tasted sweetness, and moved his tongue around the fruit.

"Strawberry?" he asked.

"Awesome, you have such a talented tongue!" said Annie, placing another cold object against Cole's lips.

"Melon?" asked Cole, then coughed a little. "Definitely soaked in vodka," he added.

"Two in a row!" said Annie. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue for this one, it's a bit different from the other two." Thinking back to Annie, he hoped he didn't look half as slutty sitting there waiting for a fluid to dribble onto his tongue. He vaguely felt motion in front of his face, and then Annie's hand slid behind his head, gently holding him steady.

He leaned into her touch, hoping she didn't notice, and swallowed nervously. He had to close his mouth to do so, and so the first drops fell on his lips instead of his tongue.

Her voice was soft, husky. "Keep your mouth open honey." He quickly did, licking his lips clean and opening his mouth to accept more of the salty, slightly viscous fluid she dropped into it. He heard an intake of breath from over on the couch, quickly stifled. As if Becky had just gasped and then covered her mouth.

Annie spoke again, in a strangely intent voice. "Got a guess?"

"No. Can I have some more?" It mostly just tasted like salt. Maybe it was, like. The juice from canned olives? Cole didn't like olives, but he had seen some on the table with the other goodies Annie brought out.

Annie laughed. "Of course. Here, we're going to try something new." Her hands guided his head into a slightly new position. Angled a little downwards. It was a relief, he'd been starting to get a crick in his neck.

Something warm and soft pressed against Cole's lips. Mostly dry, not like a piece of fruit, but maybe a little sticky? He probed with his tongue, and got more of the sticky fluid from before.

"Is this a sausage?" asked Cole. "You know I'm a vegetarian, right?"

"Don't worry," said Mark. His voice was loud, and shockingly close. And so deep. Cole swallowed. Thinking of Mark standing over him beside Annie "No animals were harmed in the production. Try putting it in your mouth."

Cole opened his mouth, and Annie pressed the hot thing past his lips. It seemed to be pulsing rhythmically against his tongue. Thick-- maybe as thick as one of the large, unsliced pepperoni sausages he had seen Annie bring out-- it stretched his mouth just a little. And rigid, but slightly flexible.

"I don't know," he tried to say, his mouth still full. He didn't think anyone could understand him, and he didn't want to cheat by biting into it. So he was very careful of his teeth, which didn't make him any more understandable.

They slid the object further in, pressing against his tongue. Saliva flooded his throat and he tried to clear it without gagging. He swore that the thing throbbed inside his mouth, and he tried his best to move his tongue around to taste what it was.

They pulled it out again, and Cole took the opportunity to move his tongue up its length, licking against the tip. It was definitely liquid at the end, almost as though it was oozing out.

"What do you think it is?" asked Annie, as the object withdrew fully from Cole's mouth, suction slurping as it came free. Cole took a deep breath and wiped away a line of drool from his face, but didn't take off the blindfold.

"I don't know, it feels hot. Did you all go microwave something when I wasn't paying attention?" The group laughed.

"Try again," came Mark's voice, still so close. "Try fitting more in your mouth so you can feel the shape."

Cole felt the object probing at his lips again, and he opened obediently, taking its length inside. It slid against his lips and tongue, hot and salty, throbbing.

It pressed further into his mouth, and saliva built in the back of his throat again, he felt himself start to gag. Just as it went too far, they pulled it back, sliding against his tongue. He breathed deeply through his nose, trying to suppress his gag. With all the booze he'd been drinking, he didn't even want to THINK about gagging.

Off to the right he thought he heard something metallic, something rustling, a kiss and a gasp.

He licked and sucked as much as he could, desperately trying to discover what it might be. It seemed as if the more he sucked the more of the fluid they dispensed. Maybe that was a clue. He tightened his lips, trying to pull more of it into his mouth.

From the couch he heard a sigh. Jack's voice sounding deeply satisfied as he muttered something to Becky, who slurped loudly at her drink, lips smacking.

They pushed it in further than before, and Cole felt the gag coming, tried to pull his head away before it choked him and worse. But Annie's hand was there behind his head again, holding him so tight he couldn't pull back. Suddenly his eyes grew wide behind the blindfold. He grunted and writhed as they thrust in and out of his mouth, pushing against his tongue and lips. All the while, more liquid oozing slowly onto the back of his tongue and down his throat.

He heard another loud, long, obscenely wet slurp from the couch beside him. He heard Mark moan above him. And then he heard Becky gag. Abruptly, something clicked inside his head.

He reached up in a panic to remove the blindfold. He thought he felt a pair of hands flail to catch his, but they were too slow. As his vision cleared, he came face to face with Mark's naked, hairy body. Mark's cock was halfway in his mouth, wet with saliva. Cole realized that there was precum and spit dripping down his throat and coating his chin.

One of Mark's huge hands held Cole's head in place on his cock, while the other casually held his beer.

"What the fuck?!" Cole shouted, pushing away. As if surprised, Mark let him go. Cole's eyes darted around the room. Annie crouched nearby wearing a gargoyle grin, her phone in her hand the screen just visible showing her camera app. She looked off-balance, as if she had just tried to grab his flailing hands.

He looked to the other side, towards the couch... straight up between Jack's spread legs. Becky knelt beside him on the couch, her head up in a pair of hasty pigtails, slowly bobbing her head on a cock even longer than Mark's. Drool was everywhere, and her eyes were tightly shut. Jack's friendly light brown face was grinning too, behind the phone whose camera was pointing straight at Cole.