Cole's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face still wet with cum, Cole tried to pull himself up a little, but Mark's steady pumping into his ass kept him pushed down. With each push, he felt tingling in the sensitive nerves of his anus, and the pressure inside ignited him. Could he orgasm again so soon? From anal? He didn't think it was possible.

He realized that Becky's eyes were focused on him again. She squeezed his hand reassuringly. She gasped words between thrusts of Annie's cock.

"Just-- relax-- and-- let-- him-- use you." Cole squeezed his eyes shut and let out a pitiful moan, trying not to hear her. "Good! Feel-- how-- hard-- you -- makehim! Make noise-- he'll-- do you-- harder!"

Mark carried on, fucking him slowly but firmly, his cock pushing in to the hilt, then pulling out almost to the head. With each retreat, Cole thought he might finally be finished, but he pushed his way back in, and Cole felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. He let out a pitiful, pleased little squeaking noise, and was surprised to hear a laugh from Becky.

He dragged his eyes open and met her gaze. She'd forced herself up and was leaning close, her breath hot against his face as Annie seemed to slow down. She planted an awkwardly angled kiss on his lips and he stared at her in disbelief.

"Good boo--oy!" She leaned back, still breathing heavily. But getting a grip of herself. "You'll be a perfect little slut when we're done."

The act started to take over, and all Cole could think about was the hard cock pumping in and out of his ass. He started to push his hips back to meet Mark's, moaning with each push, breathing in time with the thrusts of Mark's cock.

"Fuck me," he groaned. "Fuck my ass." Cole was writhing, trying to get more of that cock inside him. He reached back with one hand, stroking his cock. Mark sped up his rhythm, pushing harder with each thrust into his ass.

"Fuck," said Mark, in a low growl. "I'm going to cum." He pushed his cock in deep into Cole's ass and Cole cried out low and whining and long. Mark's fingers dug into his ass cheeks, spreading them wide. Cole felt the other man's cock convulsing, growing as cum unloaded into his bowels.

The dick rubbed against something deep inside Cole, the foreign sensation triggered his own orgasm, and he thrashed, his cock spasming agonizingly in his hand. His whole body quivered as Mark's semen filled him. Each throb of Mark's spurting cock made Cole's body was wracked with pleasure, and he threw his ass back onto the dick filling him. He let out a low guttural moan, almost bestial as the orgasm overtook him.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mark's cock stopped throbbing, and he held still for a moment, leaning against Cole's back. Cole was a shaking mess, half lying across the floor, with his hand trapped beneath him and still smushed against his tender, softening cock. Mark slid out of his ass, and Cole felt the cum dripping out along with it, dripping down onto his balls.

Mark walked around to Cole's face, and lifted his head up by the hair. His still hard cock was dripping with cum, and he pushed it into his mouth. Cole lazily, obediently sucked it, tasting his ass and swallowing cum. He licked and sucked both cock and balls clean.

"Good boy," Mark said, dropping him back down onto the floor. Cole barely noticed Jack moving behind him, filming the details of his gaping asshole. He no longer noticed Becky, still pinned beneath Annie's pistoning strapon right beside him. He lay on the floor, his ass up in the air and the post orgasmic glow filling him.

He barely remembered the taxi ride home, and he murmured an excuse at his wife before joining her in bed. Hopefully she wouldn't notice his cum covered clothes before he had a chance to wash them. And hopefully she wouldn't notice the smell of a well-fucked slut.