All Comments on 'Collaboration'

by roxiedec

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs editing...a lot of editing

This is poorly written, decending into gibberish at times; I'm guessing English is not your first language, so you need to find someone who speaks English to edit and correct the grammatical errors, there's so many it makes the story confusing and almost nonsensical. Delete and re-submit a properly edited version, please

Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
needs an editor...

First off let me say that even with the grammer and misspelled words this is a very hot story. Because of the technical aspect of the story I only gave it a 4. If decide to continue with aid of an editor fixing errors you will have a 5 star story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
critics

You have two critics so far. One can't spell 'grammar' and the other can't spell 'descending'.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I don't care about the misspelling or any other mistakes, this story is fucking hot.

I'm hoping that the two women just forget about the morning after pill and let their sons get them pregnant.

That way Chrissie could have her own grandchildren and not feel old.

I'm sure Tod would give her lots of children from his loins and make her a happy mother of his children.

I would love to read about Lily and Chrissie fucking each other with both of the boys watching and then they take over when the women had fucked themselves silly.

Perhaps when both women knew they were pregnant, they could try each other's son and let the other's boy fuck them, but after they swap, feel that they want to keep to their own son only, because it's more than just sex that they have with their son, it's sweet love that makes the sex so good with their son.

I hope that the author will continue with this hot storyline

Thanks for the read...

roxiedecroxiedecalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for you comments

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments. I apologise for my grammar. English is not my first language, and it's hard to find someone with good English that will read my stuff. I tried searching, but no one replied, even the editors here in Lit. Maybe my English is too bad. I will try my best to do a better job next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is hot

Need more editing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whats with the morning after pill ?

Yes why do they need the morning after pills??

Please make sure that both of the sons get their moms knocked up.

That is of course the entire point of the mom and son stories!

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
It was a really, really hot story

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was all the grammatical errors. Just keep writing the stories the way you enjoy them and I'm sure I will too.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Logically developed. Plot believable. The respective mother/son sexual and emotional epiphany was wonderful. I liked the fact that Tod's mother did not reject her 19 year old son love for her because he was not mature enough to fully understand the complexity of relationship between her. Lily and himself. Finally, through email exchanges, the mothers were accept the love, adoration, and respect the respective son has for his mother without guilt, shame or loss of self-esteem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous