All Comments on 'Collar Me Ch. 04'

by puppyplay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Getting better with each chapter

Love the way this is progressing and can't wait for your next installment!

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Hints of true beastiality worth a 4!

Albeit sexy to some kinky couples, understanding the purpose of an anally fitted tail during sex-play, escapes our normal Femme-dom/submissive routines. EG: Is'nt it inconvenient for couples enjoying anal sex?

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
getting there

Many of the routines of "puppy play" were dealt with in this story. A few yet to be explored. I did have a question though. Marcus fitted her with paws... mittens that covered her hands/fingers, I think. But somehow during their mating, she managed to dig her nails into him??? The paw mittens were correct in their use. Being fastened on so she couldn't remove them... but it would close her hands up into a fist and not allow the fingers to be extended. Something to think about. As for the person who mentioned the tail....it is applied and used to complete the feel she needs to become the puppy... it can still be removed if Master wishes to take her anally. Don't forget the other traits and actions a real dog deals with everyday.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Louie

very good, but not enought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nicely done

Great story, hands down.

EroticReader1986EroticReader1986almost 5 years ago

That was a great read. I'd love to be made into a dog. Plz continue.

BIsoundBIsoundalmost 3 years ago

This was very good despite some plotholes. Though I am just glad someone on this site remembered that you need kneepads for prolonged crawling, or kneeling for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sad this was never finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous