All Comments on 'Collared'

by SigNull

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kkjr88kkjr88over 2 years ago

Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story hope you continue it

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 2 years ago

Congratulations! A very good start to your story. Since no-one has actually been collared yet, I hope and presume you are going to write more.

Things I like: the different personalities of the "barbarians", as illustrated by their different treatment of the captives, the different reactions of the new slaves, from fatal defiance, to acquiescence, to co-operation. I can see that there could be a status reversal between Yala and Alia.

Things I would like more of: some background of the Empire, its methods and interactions with the Horn people. Why there is such hatred, they would not even hold the noble girls hostage? What was the fate of Alia's mother and sister? Narrative from the POV of the Horn warriors and people.

I see, from your posting dates, that you are a relatively new contributor to Literotica, as such your writings skills are very impressive, unless you are an old hand trying out a new persona (hard to tell).

I will definitely try your other stories.

One last thing. Please, please, please finish the story. If you get bored with it, at least wind it quickly and write END. There are far too many orphaned stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this was a good start to, hopefully, a long set of chapters as Alia learns to become a collared slave. First she has to survive the ride and who knows how many times her mouth will used before she gets there.

JoymacJoymacover 2 years ago

I really hope the men show them some empathy. I don’t mind cruelty as long as it wanes eventually.

mercy149mercy149over 2 years ago

This was really well written! I'm looking forward to future installments, I really hope you continue it. I'm curious where this goes from here since it's from Alia's pov. We're torn between enjoying their degradation as nonconsensual erotica readers, but also being heartbroken and angered as a regular reader of this brutal story. I do hope though that the excessive brutality is a story / plot element and not meant to evoke eroticism (not trying to kink shame, just would be a personal turn off). I'm particularly looking forward to how Alia's dynamic with Yala and Lisha evolves. Unsure what your target fetishes are, but would love to see some girl on girl consensual or nonconsensual action. I'm also curious to see who the true owners are, if the Horn here are just "simple solders". Anyways, well done again!

mercy149mercy149over 2 years ago

This was really well written! I'm looking forward to future installments, I really hope you continue it. I'm curious where this goes from here since it's from Alia's pov. We're torn between enjoying their degradation as nonconsensual erotica readers, but also being heartbroken and angered as a regular reader of this brutal story. I do hope though that the excessive brutality is a story / plot element and not meant to evoke eroticism (not trying to kink shame, just would be a personal turn off). I'm particularly looking forward to how Alia's dynamic with Yala and Lisha evolves. Unsure what your target fetishes are, but would love to see some girl on girl consensual or nonconsensual action. I'm also curious to see who the true owners are, if the Horn here are just "simple solders". Anyways, well done again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alia should be sold to a rich master and kept as his "personal slave". He can deflower her and use her at will. In a premodern situation there is no artificial contraception so that would an interesting power-play and power imbalance, he gets his slave girl pregnant when he wants to and she submits to being bred and used, even starts to enjoy being a valued posession. He can fuck her in the mouth and ass when he wants a break between babies.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Great first chapter. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is really good, please do more!

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 2 years ago

No one seems to mention the similarity to John Norman's Gorean culture. In its day, Gor was quite intense and shocking, but compared to today's non con stories, quite mild. Enjoyed this first chapter and hope to see more Gorean concepts besides collaring. For example, branding and piercing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous