Collared Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Trans puppy girl gives up here life to pursue her dream.
1.3k words
4.17
2.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdpeeks
sdpeeks
9 Followers

Collared Desire: A Trans Puppy Girls Journey into Domination.

Chapter 1: Destiney Revealed.

Dylan had been taking a break from dating and wasn't sure where she could go to pursue her next chapter. She had discovered recently that she desired feeling like a puppy in a relationship. It wasn't what her partner was into and the incompatibility hurt. It's been months now and her desire to be filled is getting the best of her. She really wanted next puppy play to be at the front of whatever was next for her.

23, Trans Female Puppy, Brown hair, Bottom, Submissive, Slut, Orgasm control, and always horny, she entered all into her profile on the new PupTamer App. The application provides a social space for puppies to list themselves for adoption. They list things they consent to and some ideal preferences for their life but ultimately have no say in who adopts them. PupTamer staff validate the adoption agreement regularly check in on puppies safety and consent. Dylan couldn't believe that these were real adoptions. She read through some of the puppy adoption stories on the site and thought it would be really amazing to get to experience that too. This wasn't a hook up site like she first thought, this could be special.

She began to enter her dream owner description for her profile. She wanted a Mommy Domme who could not only be a soft nurturing partner but a teacher who could help her explore her kinks. Someone who would give her tasks with rewards and punishments. Someone who would enjoy cuddles and let her fully experience a puppy life. She posted and felt a twitch in her crotch. She was excited, and would no doubt be humping her bed tonight.

The fantasy started to become all she could think of. Weeks went by, and Dylan's profile was getting views. Dylan became even more desperate for the puppy life she dreamed of. She would lay awake imagining being a puppy 24/7, letting her mind go to mush as she served her owner. She'd keep them warm at night and cuddle them by day and would "totally satisfy their owner anyway they could" She wrote in her journal.

It was late one night when there was a knock on the her apartment door. Dylan peaked out her studio's security eye hole to see a blonde haired woman in heels and a white leather skirt with matching jacket and a pinstripe blouse. Dylan was in pajamas and a loose fitting white Tee. She had been just enjoying a final bowl of cereal before bed. She could have been asleep already and if this is her new owner what if she had missed it? She panicked herself worried that her owner was outside the door and she might miss her chance. She undid her locks and opened the door with a big hello and then belted out "oh shit" and got on her knees for what she thought was her new Mistress.

"Dylan Callaway I presume?"

ugh Aarf!

"You've been adopted and I'm here for your signature."

Dylan got up and threw a fist in the air to start the release of her excitement. She cried a little and in the whirlwind of emotion invited Miss June in and started making her tea. Finally seated at a table and feeling only a pinch calmer, Miss June began to unpack her bag. In short time there were hundreds of papers on the table.

"Dylan, this is effectively a contract to sign your life away to someone else. You will lose everything you have and start over as cute puppy, bottom bitch slut, toy bimbo slut, bdsm bree.." The excited puppy interrupts and says "I need all of this." Miss June looks up from the document she's reading a little annoyed the tea hasn't calmed the puppy down more, "whichever you choose will be fair game for you and your owner to implement. You are to review your consent form. If you have any questions, concerns or changes you want to make..." Miss June looks up from her document to see Dylan making several additions. Dylan had been wanting to add more kink selections and preferences, she was finally getting the life of her dreams and had been thinking about every detail for weeks. Miss June monitored every change and answered questions for her. Dylan signed and turned over her legal documents, keys for her new owner. She was shaking and crying with excitement. She could even feel her ass moan with anticipation for her new owner. She'd of let Miss June breed her if she wanted. Dylan was in heat.

"Miss June, What's next?"

"We're done here. You're coming with us for a car ride pupper. We're taking you to the Purple Inn and Suites. Your owner came into town earlier and is out making arrangements still. She rented a suite and you are to go get ready for her."

Dylan's girl cock twitched and her ass pulsed. Her own kennel is awaiting her. She felt her legs twitching as she smiled the whole way to her car ride. She had never gotten to stay at such a nice place before.

Miss June apologized to the front desk for there being a puppy off her collar and leash. Dylan immediately blushed as a front desk staff member came around the counter and gave her head pats. Miss June barked at Dylan to behave. The staff member wished her well and congratulated Dylan on her adoption.

Up the elevator they went. Even the elevator carpet was nicer than anything she had back at her apartment. She had left the keys with Miss June and was told they were going to negotiate the close of her lease now that her owner has ownership rights. She looked at the milk stain on her shirt and again felt a little embarrassed.

Down to their room Miss June lead. Opened the door and lead puppy to the bathroom. Dylan washed her hands and face. Stepping back out Miss June had finished turning on the lights. The room was large with a couch lounge area and a separate room with a large king bed and bath. In the corner was a large kennel, with a white bed cushion, with soft fuzzy blanket and blue shark plushie. Miss June walked over to the kennel and unlocked it.

"Come puppy, it's time to get in." Dylan was still taking in the space but went over to her crate and crawled in. The soft bed felt amazing against her paws. The blanket was so soft it tingled her feet. As soon as she crossed the threshold into the crate it crashed closed behind her.

Miss June spoke up, "Sorry sweetie, it's been a long day, i didn't mean to scare you. Your new owner will be returning before the night's end. You have water and I'll dim the lights for you." Miss June dimmed the lights down low, leaving an electric fireplace going. The light flickered and Dylan tried to look out at the room but struggled to focus past her kennel. She was just so happy and excited.

Dylan was beaming with excitement. She started pulling her pajamas off and feeling the soft blanket against her body. She began rolling in her kennel just absorbing the sensations and her girl cock became very hard. She moaned and thrusted into her blankets. Drowsy and horny she chased the sensations and continued to thrust. The range of tingles enticed her, entrapped her into obeying only her lust. She humped and humped until she let out a loud scream as she came hard in her old shirt. She instinctually gave it a toss and passed out in her new bed. She wrapped her legs around her shark plushie and fell asleep, unaware of the puppy camera that had been monitoring her activity.

sdpeeks
sdpeeks
9 Followers