Collared Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Stella finds herself ready to begin a new chapter.
2.7k words
4.67
811
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdpeeks
sdpeeks
9 Followers

Collared Desire: A Trans puppy girl's Journey into Domination.

Chapter 2: A Mother's Choice

Light breaks through the window across the sleeping face of a woman in her early thirties. She has light brown hair down to her shoulders with some signs of the faded black dye and highlights. She opens her hazel eyes to great the sun. Today is her last day in New York and she wasn't sure what was next yet.

Not nearly enough sun filled the cold room to bring warmth. Stella shivered under the covers annoyed to be waking so cold. Her home in Minnesota was often this cold but she doesn't have the same comforts here. She stretched out her naked body in bed chuckling that if she could have just learned to sleep with clothes on maybe she wouldn't have these issues. She realized the cold was life reaffirming her decision to pursue adoption.

Stella slipped on some simple clothes, crop top and leggings and opened her phone at the edge of the bed. She had an only a few minutes before her morning meeting with her companion June. She clicked her PupTamer email. "You're a certified PupTamer!" and "Congratulations, you're ready to adopt!" were all she managed to read before opening the PupTamer app. She scrolled through and briefly paused on a profile featuring a trans puppy girl. The brown haired pupper was sitting with her legs cross and arms down in her lap ontop of a lawn chair in the sun. Her happy expression touched Stella's heart. She giggled at the cheery photo and saw a pupper eager and excited.

knock knock knock

"Come on in June."

"Morning Mistress Stella, I see you survived last night's celebration. I didn't expect to find you awake or decent."

"Last night wasn't my idea."

"Huh, that's new, do you think you'll often be taking part in things that are not your idea?"

Stella's eyes crack off the previous night's rust as she rolled them hard to turn and face Miss June. Miss June's rosey red hair is standing out in the out peeking morning sunlight. Stella has a lot to ask of June today so she decides to not push back against her sass and instead went another route. Stella stood up and pulled against June's suit jacket to give her a kiss.

"It's a new day June, good morning."

June's face had become bright red across the top of her cheeks. She rarely wants the physical affection of Stella having found herself in the love of caring for her. Few understand how good June feels managing Stella's schedule and being her main support. These little reminders of love fill June completely and she places her hands on Stella hips.

"Back to our meeting now. I've decided on a puppy. This morning I'm having coffee with Mistress Kerri, and I believe Buster wants to say goodbye."

Stella presented her phone with the profile of the trans puppy girl sitting in the sun.

"I just finished sending my paper work, we're going to Denver." Stella joked that she's in for more cold in strange rooms. Well maybe she could have her favorite room. "June book our suite at the Purp..."

"Mistress Stella, you've been eligible to adopt for only a few hours and you're already all in on this one?"

"Yes, that's right. The suite we had last time at the Purpl..."

" Mistress! How do you know you're ready!"

"Junebug, I can see this decision is scaring you, it isn't scaring me. My head is clear, I have a good read of things. She's the pup I want. I saw she's been on the app for a little while so I'm sure the adoption will go through. We have a lot to do to make this happen today and you're just the girl for the job.". Stella kissed June again and thought if "need" may of been a better word than "want". Stella was making a decision with her heart, a voice of love within her she hadn't been following. Since her recovery she has been certain in every step of her pursuit to become a tamer. She was just as certain about the next step, even though it had just come to her.

"Yes Mistress, your drink should be ready in the kitchen. I saw Buster starting the coffee earlier and just heard Mistress Kerri. I'll get your things, and we'll get the flight ready next. I'll aim to get us leaving for Denver by early afternoon."

"Heard, my bags are mostly packed. I just couldn't fall asleep. It's so exciting isn't it. I plan to fly casual and shop when I arrive. We'll regroup in Denver."

With another reaffirming kiss for June, Stella grabs a cozy zip up hoody and headed to the kitchen. June has been a true friend and companion for years now. Stella has loved seeing June develop her own domme style and appreciates the love they still share.

Entering the kitchen Stella sees Mistress Kerri at her kitchen table with her feet up on top of Buster who's on all fours supporting her. Stella sees a cup of coffee ready for her prepared by Buster most likely. Out of her pocket Stella pulls a little leftover green from the night before and starts rolling herself a pinner to have with her coffee.

Buster lets out a bark before Kerri can even open and say good morning. Kerri gives him a little kick then says, "Morning morning morning. Did you sleep at all my darling?". Stella grinned and took her first sip of coffee and finally noticed it was tea. With a little shrug she took a sip and looked at Mistress Kerri. "I haven't slept better than I have here these last few months." Stella looked down at Buster and continued, "Also in part because of you Buster." His mouth opened and he panted excited.

"Oh good, I'm glad to see there he didn't do something to upset you last night?" Kerri moves her arm and sets down the paddle she had been holding incase Buster had been bad.

"What's concerning you?"

"You went to bed alone last night. I was worried. I haven't seen you sleep alone since you first arrived. I was worried Buster was in naughty big trouble." she said with affection while reaching down to assure her pet with some head pats.

Stella let out a slight sigh and lit her little joint. Thoughts of how Buster has gotten on her nerves over the previous weeks came to mind but she wanted to leave things here in good standing. He has been very supportive and very fun to play with. She hasn't had a session with him in a few weeks but she had wanted to do one more before leaving. A final treat for the puppy host.

"After that poor dancer fell I remembered my own injury. I didn't mean to be a downer during the party so I talked with Buster for a bit before going to bed. He gave me some encouragement, we're all good."

She took another sip of tea and noticed a spicy perfume the tea was giving off now that the cup had stirred. June must of stopped in the kitchen to make her tea this morning. Her signature spicy honey is in this cup, warming Stella up from the inside out. What a sweetheart and yet so sassy this morning. Stella took a nice pull from her medicine and looked to Kerri and said, "Kerri, I loved my time here with you and all. It's time for me to fly off to my next adventure. You and Buster were both very kind to me and I still haven't seen gratitude I plan on leaving behind. Last night doesn't change that." She sipped her tea again feeling her body warm up more. "I'm off to Denver, I'm going to be a Mommy!". Stella smirked again as she read the approval pop up from the PupTamer app that arrived on her phone.

"The dancer who slipped and fell last night is ok. Her MRI this morning showed no issues and the rude guest has been charged and blacklisted. I'm ashamed that they ever entered my house. That they caused a scene during your celebration. You didn't get to have any fun!"

Stella told Kerri not to worry and that she was still in the mood for some fun with Buster before she left. She grabbed her hidden away girl cock to flex it at Busters gaze.

"Buster was hoping you'd be in the mood for a play session. I had prepared the play room incase you were interested. Ok! Well now that this is resolved, I'm heading into town. I'm so proud of you and could give you a thousand good byes. Please come back to anytime."

Stella's flight wasn't for several hours and she didn't have interest in lounging at the airport where she would be tempted to drink. Buster and Stella started a light conversation and started planning out their last scene in the play room together. Stella shared how she wanted to give a proper goodbye to him and he immediately belted out a "Yes please" of consent. She told him she wouldn't be orgasming this time. She was saving her load for her puppy.

They went to the play room and Stella began to undress and prepare Buster. As Stella helped put his harness on over his chest she complimented his chest. Buster had a scar on his left side from his top surgery and Stella always had a way of making him feel secure. She helped him into his pup mask which had royal blue colorings on the ears, eyes and nose. She laid buster down on the bed and began applying cuffs and securing his arms to the restraints Kerri had put under the bed. A blindfold was next for Buster as it always ensured any dysphoria would leave him alone while he played.

Stella pulled down his underwear last exposing his hairy ass and fuzzy crotch to the cold air. She connected the bed restraints to his ankles and covered him with a blanket to keep him warm while he waited for her to ready. Stella put on her tight zip up hoody to keep her body warm and removed her bottoms. Her thick ass was exposed again to the morning air only now feeling warmer from her morning tea.

Buster's ears perked up as vibrators began to buzz. Stella had two devices ready, a 6 inch dildo that had a vibrator in its base already going and a wand she temporarily had turned to max to surprise the puppy. The noise taunted Buster as he got excited about what was coming. Setting the wand aside Stella began easing a dildo into his vagina. He squirmed with delight at the sensation of feeling full and was already dripping wet from discussing the scene with Stella earlier. She thrusted the dildo in and out a few times and spoke to the puppy, "Hey big puppy. Who's been a good boy for Mommy?".

He truly had been helpful these last few months. When Stella needed extra warmth he'd often volunteer to warm her bed. Sometimes even snuggling next her while she slept, although often she'd awake with his head down by her ass. He never hid his delight of Stella's bottom and on occasion was good enough to earn a smell as a reward. She had always intended to give him consent to rim her before she left and today was the day she said had finally offered it to the puppy.

As Buster continued to wiggle up and down the simple half inch he was able to restrained from being tied down, Stella climbed on top of his chest with her ass directly after his neck. She looked back at him and could see the puppy licking his lips as he sniffed the air hoping to bump into Stella's round cheeks. She picked up and turned on the wand and began her attack, lightly teasing his puppy boy cock.

Buster was a sucker for vibrating wands. He loved feeling the pulses go through his nerves as Stella encircled his hood with her slow assault. He flexed his arms and the straps snapped back, keeping him tight against the bed. He began panting with his tongue out letting out puppy moans of delight. Stella seeing his tongue out decided to give puppy the taste he's been after for so long.

Stella turned up the vibrator and slid her ass towards Buster's face. Her thighs pressed gently on the sides of his neck after she lowered herself to his lips. He jolted in for a lick and as agreed Stella slapped his crotch for not asking permission. He yelped in pain and huffed wanting more so the bad boy jolted in again. She slapped his crotch and dug her nails into his thighs for a scratch. She pushed the nails in hard at first to make Buster fear a big scratch of pain but let up as she began to drag her nails up his thighs.

"Try it again without permission and I will gag you for the rest of the session. No ass and only puppy slaps." She said while looking back into his eyes before blowing a reassuring kiss. Softly the puppy spoke, "Mistress, I can't help but notice your ass smells amazing. May I please taste your ass now."

"That's a good boy, come get your treat" she said as she lowered her ass to his chin. The vibrator was returned to his crotch on a higher setting and Buster moaned loudly as he was finally allowed to dive into Mistress Stella's ass. She always was a fan of rimjobs and this puppy had been studying! Buster launched his face into Stella's cheeks. The snoot of his hud went up allowing him to get space. Licking his Mistress's crack in the blindfolded dark, smelling her sweet scent until he found her asshole.

With a big breath and anticipation he went to work on using his tongue to write a love song on her ass. He spun his tongue around her ring and began lapping up her ass while she rubbed the wand into him with speed. His excitement was building very quickly now that he could hear his work coming to life through Stella's moans. Stella had become very hard herself and let Buster know by grabbing her cock and using it to slap against his chest. Buster felt all eight inches of her heavy cock slap against him and felt assured that his performance was landing well.

The vibrations began to take over Busters ability to function and he began squirming uncontrollably, so Stella lifted her cheeks from his face and turned the vibrator up one more setting. She leaned down to his chest to rest her back and began thrusting the dildo in and out of him while still plowing him with the wand. Buster barked loudly and asked if he could cum. Stella granted him permission one last time and he screamed and huffed and whined and cried as his thighs shook the bed. The straps holding him at bay clapped against the bed. Stella removed the dildo she was holding and scratched his thighs and calves as he felt a rush from his whole body come to the center of himself.

He panted and breathed heavy. Stella undid his restraints and pulled his still blindfolded face to her breasts. He drooled on her sweatshirt while she gave him cuddles and a drink of water. Stella felt very satisfied with her last session with Buster. She'd soon shower and likely get an earful from Miss June about taking too long to get to the airport.

Once Stella started day dreaming about what awaited her in Denver she couldn't stop. Her mind often raced between many things at once but she had a cute puppy awaiting her now. All the noise in her head went silent again as she peaked at the photo of her puppy sitting on the lawn chair. She knew she could look at this puppy all day. She thought of her puppy happily taking in the sun rays and knew in her heart she had made the right choice.

sdpeeks
sdpeeks
9 Followers