What Happens Now Pt. 01

Story Info
Kira's politeness is taken advantage of, and then she is.
1.7k words
3.45
33.5k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction, crafted by two consenting adults in the Literotica Chatrooms. The author does not condone rape, coercion, or abuse. Please remember that, outside of fantasy, consent is not only sexy, but mandatory.

*

As the speeches and toasts drone on, I start to feel the polite smile I've worn all night falter. I had thought the charity dinner would be a good excuse to dress up and mingle, but I've endured nothing but small talk all night. Desperate for a break, I excuse myself from the table and set out in search of the hotel courtyard.

After a few wrong turns, I hear footsteps in the hallway behind me. I turn to see a well-groomed man, late-forties, in a black suit and tie, approaching me. He looks familiar; I'd noticed him at the dinner.

"Are you lost?" he asks, catching up to me.

I smile gratefully and answer, "I suppose so; I was just looking to get some air." I notice his gaze following my fingertips as I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well, in that case, there's no exit down this hallway." He's smiling too, but the response is weighted. I realize that he has positioned himself between me and the exit.

"I've never been good with directions," I laugh, inching to the side. "Do you know where to find the courtyard?"

He moves casually to the side as well, intercepting my movement. Looking directly into my eyes, he answers. "As a matter of fact, I do. But how much is that information worth to you?"

I laugh politely, trying not to betray the anxiety I feel building in my stomach and creeping up my spine. The stranger is handsome, well-dressed, but I can sense the edge to the conversation.

"Have we met before?" I offer my hand. "I'm Kira."

He takes my hand, never dropping his gaze. "Now how is it, Kira," he asks, "that you don't remember whether or not we've met before?"

"I don't typically come to these things," I explain, breaking eye contact to glance past him, hoping for some interruption or rescue. "I've been abroad for a few years; I just moved back."

"Such the life adventures you've been having," he says, his hand still gripping mine. He moves towards me and I instinctively take one step back, then another, until I find myself pinned against the wall. "...yet here you are, at an utterly boring charity dinner, unaccompanied."

My heart is racing. The polite smile is still frozen on my face, but my eyes flash with fear. "My boyfriend... he's coming later," I protest unconvincingly. "He had a work dinner." My eyes flicker down the hallway again, desperate for intervention or escape.

The stranger raises his eyebrows, his smile amused as he watches me blush. "Ah yes, the boyfriend excuse." He waits for me to turn back to him, my eyes fearful. "Tell me, Kira, do I look like a man who doesn't get what he wants?"

His other hand takes hold of mine, and he pins both of them against my sides, still leaning imposingly over me as I tremble against the wall.

"Please let me go," I whisper.

"Let you go?" His tone is playful, mocking. "We're just starting to get acquainted."

I try to sidestep now, to pull my wrists away, still struggling to break his intense stare. "I'll scream," I threaten.

His eyes and his voice harden. "Is that so? You'll scream?"

Suddenly, he whips me around, pressing my face against the wall, pulling my arms behind my back. With one hand, he holds my wrists firmly, using the other to slide off his necktie. I'm frozen in shock, only struggling to pull away as I feel the tie tightening around my wrists.

"You can't just--" I sputter, struggling again, trying to turn, the weight of his body pinning me against the wall. "There are dozens of people just down the hall. Someone will see us--you."

"Maybe..." he answers, his voice calm. "Or maybe not." He takes the white satin pocket square from his suit jacket and ties it securely around my eyes. A new, white-hot wave of fear surges through me as the world goes dark.

I'm shaking uncontrollably now, frantically working my wrists, trying to break free. "Please," I beg, my voice faltering. "Please, I won't tell anyone. I'll leave right away..."

He's taken a step away now, watching me as I struggle blindly.

"Yes, you came to have an experience; did you not?" I hear his clothing rustle, then feel his hot breath on my thigh as his hand slips under my dress, finding my black lace panties.

I flinch as he touches me, trying again to pull away but hesitant now, off-balance and uncertain without the use of my eyes and my arms. "Not like this..." I whisper. "I can't..."

"You can't what?" He slides the panties down to my ankles, then grips each ankle in turn to lift my feet and pull them off. I feel him stand up again, hovering behind me.

"We just met..." I blurt. "We can't... I can't let you touch me like this." My face and neck, the slight cleavage exposed by my strapless dress flush red with embarrassment as I tremble.

The stranger leans closer his cheek brushing my hair as he whispers in my ear. "Do you really think you have a choice with what happens, Kira?" His voice is soft, but his intention is clear.

My breath is quick and shallow now as I'm frozen in fear. A single tear slips from below the blindfold and falls onto my chest. "What are you going to do with m--?"

Before I can finish my question, I feel his strong grip in my hair, holding my head still as he forces my panties into my mouth. I gag and whimper, tasting my smudged lipstick and the scent of my own fear as he packs them tightly into my lips. "Why don't you let me worry about what I'm going to do to you," he answers, releasing his grip on my hair.

I collapse against the wall, my dress riding up as I cower. I squirm and panic, my head buzzing as I struggle to breathe through the gag. The stranger stands over me, watching me wriggle uselessly on the floor. As I catch my breath, I feel his hands take hold of my arms and pull me back to my feet. His grip firm on my upper arm, he leads me down the hallway. I stumble, totally dependent on him for balance. The only sound is the echoes of my heels clicking unsteadily on the floor. We enter an elevator and start to ascend.

"I'm sure you'll learn to enjoy everything that happens to you, Kira," he says as the doors shut. A tremor of fear wracks my body and my legs try to buckle, but his iron grip keeps me upright.

Once the elevator stops, he leads me down another hallway. I hear the mechanical click of a door unlocking, but he turns to me before leading me inside. "I promise it'll be an experience you'll never forget," he says.

I shudder, sobbing silently. I take a few steps backward, a futile attempt at escape, but even I know that I'm too restrained and disoriented to run.

"Now Kira, don't start crying yet..." he admonishes, his voice playful again. "That will come later."

A sob wracks my body, and he turns me against the wall once again, unzipping my gown and letting it fall to the floor. I shiver, surprised that I could be made to feel even more vulnerable, embarrassed to reveal the expensive black lace bra I'd worn for the occasion and the dark patch of hair between my legs. He unhooks the bra, tossing it to the floor as well, then pulls me into the room, kicking my clothing into the room before shutting the door.

I stand there trembling as the stranger looks over my naked body. My face and chest flush red again as he asks: "Is that your fear or arousal I smell?"

In response I whimper into the gag and squeeze my legs together, trying to shield myself.

He pulls me deeper into the hotel room, eventually stopping and turning me to face him. "Now be a darling and move your feet wider for me."

I shake my head, cowering, my legs pressed tightly together. My voice is an incoherent mumble as I try to plead through the gag.

"Did you already forget my statement regarding choices?" I hear his footsteps retreat, then return. He pushes a ball gag into my mouth, pressing the wadded up panties further into my mouth. I cough as he tightens the straps against my head. Tears drip from below the blindfold as I stumble, trying to get used to the gag. Reluctantly, I move my feet apart, opening my legs.

"Good girl," he says, his voice almost businesslike. I feel one hand on my shoulder and another on my thigh as he pushes me slowly backward against a chair, then lowers me down. I startle and flail as I feel pressure against the lips of my pussy. He reaches between my legs to realign me, then pushes me unceremoniously down, impaling me on a dildo, secured with a suction cup to the seat of the chair.

I cry out as I'm penetrated, squirming again with more fight than before as my terror turns to panic, my shouts muffled through the gag. Writhing now, I sob in indignation and humiliation.

"Guess you weren't as wet as I thought you were," he laughs. Kneeling in front of me, he straps each of my ankles to the legs of the chair, then stands and secures my wrists, still bound together with his tie, to the back of the chair.

"Your nipples look like they're about to pop," he teases.

I whimper, hot with rage and embarrassment, still squirming uselessly against the restraints. The stranger takes in my body, the delicious contrast between my smooth skin and the harsh bondage. He observes how tight my lips are around the dildo, but notices a slight glisten on them.

"Are you comfortable?" he asks.

I shake my head vehemently, again trying to negotiate unintelligibly through the gag.

"Well, we've only just started, haven't we?"