All Comments on 'Collateral Ch. 19'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need more

i started out not really liking this series ,by ch-3 i was hooked and could hardly wait for the next chapter . sexy funny and a very good read. more please soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tough love

Yeah, hate for the moment, but Jake is naive and true love means you “stand by your man”. Jake loves his brother, so it would behoove him to have a real heart to heart with his brother about humility, something that is surely lacking in Diaz. Jake needs to also realize big brother has an evil streak, and Jake really has a pure heart. Can’t wait for next chapter. I just love this series. Thank you.

AKA983AKA983over 5 years ago
that was epic this chapter

Love it i can't wait for the next

laurasfoxlaurasfoxover 5 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

Guys, you really are nice to leave such great comments ... I will try not to reply to them to the best of my abilities

@anon who got hooked from ch. 3 onward - thanks for not giving up on the story! I think I have a knack for being a somewhat slow starter. Must be a flaw or something, lol!

@anon talking about tough love - yeah, you're totally right; Diaz should be taught some humility, and Jake is pretty much caught 'in between' at this point. Jake will have to learn. This is just another lesson to learn. Thank you for your insightful comment!

@AKA983 - thank you, dear! I'm glad you're enjoying this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
can't wait

Never expected to find a literally masterpiece on this site tbh... it makes me go through so many emotions and I can't wait to read the rest of it:(((

You're really talented given the fact that you have the capacity to make readers fall for your work.

I'm supporting you all the way ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Knew IT

I had a feeling in my gut that you were going there, I just never thought it would be like that. As I said before, your are truly a talented writer and I really hope you publish this as a book when you conclude things here. Your ability to develop your characters and weave them together with such skill and emotion is a gift reserved for but a few. I am sitting on egg shells waiting to see what happen to Jake and Klaus; I have grown so fond of them and would hate to see them separated. I hope they pass the test.

Thank you

Ozz

laurasfoxlaurasfoxover 5 years agoAuthor
Prepare for a bit of heartache ...

Thank you for all the nice comments. I feel like I should tell you that there will be some heartache ahead. Let's blame it all on my muse!

@anon with the 'can't wait' comment - you're really flattering me! So thank you !

@Ozz - he, he, so you were suspecting me ... Lol! I guess I'm easy to read ... I mean, my intentions.

Get ready for a bit of an emotional rollercoaster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enormously enthralling story!!

I’ve loved Kluas from the start, what bottom wouldn’t, lol. Jake has stolen my heart also, I love that he’s turning out to be so smart, and honest at the same time.. breaks my heart when he gets so insecure, I can relate both my parents r passed, and it can be a rough road. Thankfully he has Klaus, who I know will take care of him.. keep up your good work, you are an amazing talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love the story! I saw a confrontation coming but hadn't expected it this way. I am wondering what would have happened if Jake hadn't come barging in during the confrontation. What was Klaus planning, being there on his own (including not getting shot)? And surprised Diaz didn't pull a knife on Klaus during their fight. I think Klaus could have had a bit more understanding for Jakes situation. After a traumatic event (in more then one way) he expects Jake to just drop his brother and trust him. He could at least have talked with him or apologized right then.

Ha, see you are a great writer!? You make me think about the story and the characters (and tbh fantasize my own continuations of the story when I'm waiting for the next instalment. In my version Jake and/or Klaus got hurt in the confrontation) and even post that here!

M.

laurasfoxlaurasfoxover 5 years agoAuthor
You guys praise me so much ...

Some comments here really make me tearful ...

@anon who likes Klaus ... I believe I wanted to create flesh and blood characters that could be liked despite their flaws. Thank you for your kind words and I'm terribly sorry for your loss. That is something we all come to pass, but it also matters when. Be strong!

@ M - about playing scenarios - ha, ha, it looks like you're a much better director than I am. I'm glad to be stimulating your imagination so much!

Hugs everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Faith in you...

is the ONLY reason why I'm not screaming WHY!!!!!. LOL :)

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadover 5 years ago
Wow

Jake done pissed me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The suspension

No matter how many time's I read this story this chapter always makes my breath catch in my throat. I truly adore them all.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Compassion is what makes Jake ... Jake. Love your brother love your lover. On to Ch. 20 ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES