Collateral Damage

Story Info
Dani's date is married, she pays the price.
1.5k words
4.22
15k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Hi!! This is my first erotic story! Long time site visitor, I was finally inspired to try and write a story myself. I'm not sure if I will continue with this or not, we shall see. Open to suggestions. Enjoy!!*****

Dani arrived early for her date. She was nervous, surprised that someone like Luke would even match with someone like her, but hopeful nonetheless. Not to say she wasn't beautiful, but Luke seemed to be like one of those high society types that usually strictly kept their attentions on the rich socialites and important daughters of the most well known men in the city. Not the type to be messing around with people like her, working hard to afford things like the sleek black cocktail dress she wore that evening.

She waited a moment, then walked into the swanky restaurant. The lighting was dim, the music and voices inside muted mixed with the faint tinkle of silverware and plates.

"Reservation?"

"Yes, erm, I think I'm early but the reservation is for Luke Calder? "

"Not a worry," the host smiled. "This way, please."

She followed the man deep into the restaurant to a very private corner and finally came to a stop. He pulled out her chair for her.

A gorgeous man stood up to greet her, large masculine hand meeting hers in a warm grasp.

"Luke," he introduced himself, his voice deep and slightly affected by an accent she could not place. His eyes were honey edged in earthy browns and greens. His hair was shoulder length and wavy, framing his angular and striking tanned face perfectly. He was tall and athletic, dressed in an elegant grey suit with a salmon dyed silk tie.

He was as breathtaking in person as he was on his profile.

She found herself being pulled in by the easy way he talked to her, asking questions about herself and her family, her work and her goals and where she saw herself in the future. He had a calm soothing charm, his smile relaxed and full. She tried to get him to share any sort of detail about himself but he proved to be incredibly adept at diverting her questions and making her laugh.

The courses came and went and Dani hardly even noticed herself eating them. Dessert finally came as they began to discuss a book they had both recently read when Dani noticed a bit of a commotion happening at the front of the restaurant.

Suddenly Luke froze.

"Do I bore you so much that you feel the need to fill your time with whores??" A woman spat from behind her.

Dani stood and turned quickly and was greeted with the angry form of an absolutely beautiful woman. She was tall and willowy, her long auburn hair was delicately plaited on the back of her head. Her face was pale with rage, steely grey eyes holding Dani in place.

"So you are the one who tempts my husband?"

"Bree-" She silenced Luke with a single raised finger.

"I-I'm sorry" Dani began.

"Sorry? You will be." A dangerous smile began to play across the woman's face.

"Breonna, please," Luke said desperately. "Leave her be, she had no idea. I promise you, leave her be and I will make up for it."

She laughed and pointed at me. "You will steal no man from his woman without your.... charms." She paused and seemed to gather herself for a moment, then proceeded to exhale and point her other finger at Dani.

Suddenly, it felt like she had been doused by a cold bucket of water.

Luke cursed, and then began to walk away from Dani.

"I'm so sorry," he said. " I am so sorry for getting you into this. I hope you forgive me."

He paid the bill and then left Dani to find her way back to her downtown apartment, confused and tired.

She barely made it through the door, she was so exhausted that all she could do was stagger her way to the couch. Her cheek hardly touched the cool upholstery and she was out.

The next morning she could hardly remember the night before. She had been out with a guy named.... Luke? Dani thought she remembered a wife or partner and a disagreement, but the details were fuzzy as if she had been drinking. Strange, she thought.

Even more strange, she was incredibly horny. She began to feel her clitoris throb to her heartbeat, her nipples beginning to tingle. She got up and made her way to the bathroom, stripping off her dress from the night before.

Her hands immediately went to her nipples and she looked in her mirror. Her nipples seemed to be darker than usual, almost puffer and more swollen. Dani found herself kneading them and squeezing her nipples. The more she squeezed the better they felt, her clitoris throbbed harder and harder.

Her breasts seemed to swell, becoming firmer and larger. Dani was so lost to these sensations that she didn't notice her areolas darkening even more, her nipples stretching out 1 1/2" from her swollen breasts. Dani moaned as her hands expertly manipulated her nipples, rubbing the warm fluid that began to leak from her now 3" long teat. The sensation startled her, causing her to open eyes she hadn't noticed shutting.

She gasped in horror. Her ample c cup breasts had ballooned to DDs, sagging and swollen with dark brown areolas the size of her hands and large teat like nipples proudly leaking white fluid.

She unconsciously raised her fingers to her lips, still so hopelessly turned on despite the horror that met her gaze in the vanity mirror. The fluid was sweet, warm with the faintest hint of salt. She moaned again, this time feeling a distinctive throb from her neglected genitals.

She returned her hand to her nipple and continued to express her milk. The other hand slid down her body to touch the part of her that was beginning to drive her crazy.

Her index finger and her thumb found her clit, pushing out past her lips by an inch, much further than she had ever felt. She gasped as her fingers made contact with the sensitive flesh, finding it to be more sensitive than she had ever experienced before. She began to rub it in a circulation motion, and then ended up pinching it between her thumb and index finger and gently rubbing it up and down. She wondered why she had never tried this before, the sensation unlike any other time she had touched herself before.

She let out a low, deep moan as her hand bumped against her groin in an unfamiliar way. Her eyes shot open again as something warm and incredibly sensitive brushed her lower abdomen and looked down to find that her clirotis had changed drastically.

It was easily 7 inches long now, her hand sliding up and down its length causing it to throb and twitch and... grow. It had a distinctive helmet tip and what seemed to be a slit leaking a clear, thick fluid. She slid her hand to the top and massaged the substance into her tip, moaning even louder as her nerve endings burned.

Dani felt a strange tickling sensation behind her now 8 inch long cock. She removed her other hand from her gushing nipple and began to sensually explore her changed pubic area. Her fingers found a large fleshy pouch with two sensitive tangerine sized lumps inside. Balls, she realized.

Suddenly, the burning began to intensify. Her breathing became ragged, breasts spraying the mirror with each beat of her racing heart. She could feel the pounding in her cock as she pumped faster and faster. Her other hand was back on her teat, guiding the spraying thumb sized nipple into her mouth. She was gasping for breath around her udder like breast, getting closer and closer to...

"UHHHNNGGG" Dani groaned as she tipped over the edge, cock slipping through her warm slickened hands. Spray after spray of hot semen joined her overflowing breastmilk on the counter and mirror, her body convulsing. Pleasure overcame Dani, forcing her to the floor even as the waves began to diminish.

It took her a few minutes to be able to pull herself back up again. As she began to return to her senses, she looked at the mirror.

Her breasts were still swollen. Even if she had a bra that could hold them, her erect teat like nipples would never be contained comfortably. They were no longer spraying milk, but they were already beginning to feel full and sore.

Her eyes moved down her abdomen to the 10 inch long monstrosity that had replaced her clit. It looked like it was already becoming erect again, the tip still moist with her cum. Her bush had grown substantially, looking every bit as masculine as her large nutsack that dangled behind her dick.

Dani had a cock. And large, disgusting cow like breasts.

What the FUCK.