Collateral Pt. 01

Story Info
Stoner flatmates Temi and Birch pay their rent arrears.
3.1k words
3.9
5.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers

"We're ff..fffuucked," Birch stammered, high as a jet liner.

"Yeh bruv I know, I know," Temi sighed with exasperation, "I'm on it,"

The two flatmates sat slumped on a disintegrating sofa in their small two bedroom flat.

"Is like, how many months behind are we on the rent? I... can't even remember, but... s'alot,"

"Six months... but I tole you, I got this. You just gotta help me out, alright?"

"Man. Man - if we get the landlord round he's gonna kick our asses out. Jus like... that," Birch slurred, "I don't like how that mu fu works, y'know."

"Jus shut the fuck up, put out yo gange and sleep - get out ma face," Temi snapped at him.

"Aigh, aight!" Birch shambled to his feet, stubbing out a spliff into the ashtray on the arm of the sofa, "jes - tell me what you want, an I get on it, yeh?"

"Yo coulda got a job, like, a year ago like you said you would - but I got this now. Go sleep bruv - ya mashed pile," Temi trailed off, trying to not lay into her flatmate too much.

Temi was pretty buzzing herself, as she lay back on the sofa staring into the stained ceiling. She had made a plan, and Birch was going to help. They had to make bank, and fast. There was no way she was getting a loan - way too many missed payments and debt. Her retail job barely made enough for her to live, and Birch... well she had no idea where his income came from but it sure wasn't a lot.

She had contacted someone one of her old dealers from back home told her about years ago. It was sketch as fuck - but she knew they could sort out their problems fast. And when she texted, the got back instantly. They offered an upfront advance, paid back in night time labor over the first month. Doubled it for both of them. It was enough to cover the rent. But she was strictly not allowed to tell anyone about the arrangement. They were emphatic about that point. They said the work they had was easy, and as long as they turned up and did it, they'd be compensated cash in hand after the first month.

She agreed - and the first they'd need to do is complete the welcome pack they sent, and they'd get texted the location of their first shift. Somehow, this contact knew her local dealer and said they'd deliver it by him. Temi had asked her dealer for a eighth - which he was just about to deliver.

It's going to be fine - Temi told herself - it might be shady but so is our landlord, if it gets him off their back, it's got to be good.

She spaced out, overthinking this, staring at the ceiling, until a familiar pattern of knocks at the door. She slid up from the uncomfortable flattened cushion on the sofa to the door.

"Aigh," said the wiry man with a motorcycle balaclava half on his face at her door, "these dudes think I'm a courier now man, the fuck," he mumbled handing over the plastic wrapped eighth and a small box before turning around and walking away with the cash pulled from Temi's hand, to a moped parked just outside.

Temi slipped the weed into her pocket, and looked at the box - also wrapped with black plastic. It had no markings on it, other than a label requesting it be opened on a specific date - tomorrow. She looked at it confused... but then closed the door, put the box on the table in front of the sofa and slunk into her room before collapsing and passing out on her bed.

---

"Temi. Oi Temi. The fuck's this?" Birch called from the lounge.

Temi stirred, picking herself up from her smoke impregnated sheets. Levering herself up out of the duvet, she dizzily walked into the lounge.

"It's... the thing. The thing I said I'd sort. I think," Temi blearily explained walking into the room.

Birch rattled the package.

"It's heavy. What you buy, a new phone?" Birch proffered.

"No man, no. It's our ticket out of debt. It's a job. An easy job. For us," Temi started to explain. Birch looked unimpressed.

"A job? For both of us? What? In here?" Birch asked in confusion.

"No - that's the welcome pack. We have to complete it and then they give us the work. They're going to give us an advance today. Eight G's, Birch, eight. We'll pay all our rent, today. I tole you I got this," Temi revealed, to Birch's increasing delight.

"Yo yo yo! Tem! Yo!" Birch exclaimed, "I'm in for this mate, IN for it. Lets gooooo!"

"OK OK, look we have got to do this thing first. Let me open it," Temi grabbed the package off Birch and sat on the sofa, pulling open the plastic wrapping on the box. She opened the lid of the internal carboard box, and the first thing they saw was a stack of cash.

"Hooolaaaaa is that it? Is that our advance?" Birch leaned in.

"Ummm... no. It's only a couple hundred," Temi analysed the contents further. Under the stack of notes, which she placed on the table, was an envelope. Beneath the envelope was a cardboard divider - she removed this - to reveal an old smartphone, an LED light and a tiny tripod with a phone mount. Temi looked confused.

"They said this was the welcome pack. Maybe they're going to text us on the phone for where to go for the work?", Temi tried to explain. She decided the envelope may offer further answers.

Temi opened the envelope, inside which was a letter, which Temi began to read.

"

Dear Prospective Freelancer(s),

We thank you for your interest in joining our enterprise. Please find enclosed down payment on your requested advance - no strings attached. This welcome pack will allow us to start engaging your services, providing it is correctly completed and submitted on time. Enclosed you will also fine a cellphone, which you will use to complete the pack, as well as acting as our secure communication method with you regarding your engagement.

In order to release the full advance payment to the Bitcoin wallet of your choice, we must first establish a collateral for the loan, which you will provide us with today. "

"Uh, what do they mean?" Birch interrupted. Temi shushed him and carried on.

"You will record a video with the cellphone using the app which starts as soon as the the device is turned on. We will keep this video securely for the duration of your engagement, providing that you continue to obey the terms set out overleaf. It is vital that you record this video correctly, otherwise your engagement may not commence and your advance will not be released. If you do not comply with the terms, the video will be published online to a number of sites on the dark web, after which we have no control over it's distribution. "

"The fuck are they - " Birch interrupted again.

"In this video, any freelancers wishing to engage must be present, holding photographic identification clearly in frame. All freelancers must also", Temi stopped, having read a few words ahead.

"Must also what?" Birch asked.

"All freelancers must also be fully naked. " Temi stopped again, not quite believing what she just read.

"WHOA what? They want us to strip for them? Pervy fuckers!" Birch burst out.

"... Please ensure the full body is in frame for the duration of the video. Use the tripod and light to ensure a clear picture. The following instructions provide the required level of collateral for your advance amount.

Freelancers must sit with their knees up and legs spread, without covering any part of their body with arms or hands.

Freelancers must touch their genitals and/or erogenous zones until: orgasm. For female freelancers, please ensure the anus is clearly visible."

Temi was at this point continuing to read out loud without thinking about the words she was saying.

"The recording must be a minimum of two minutes long."

"What the fuck job did you get us, girl?" Birch demanded.

"It's not supposed to be fucking porn if that's what you're asking," Temi protested, "It's supposed to be like... factory work. Putting stuff in... bags or.. some shit like that."

"I'm not fucking doing that," Birch tersely responded.

Temi looked crushed. She thought she had this. Why do they want this? Who do they think they are? Someone with the answer to all their problems, she guessed.

"This is bullshit," Temi exclaimed, "Bull - shit. Cmon, you can get a job right? A legit one? And I can... I don't know, get a promotion. Or... something..."

Birch sighed.

"Even if I got a job like, today, we'd be out by the end of the week. Or worse," Birch resigned.

"Can't you get a family loan? Isn't your cuz some hotshot banker or some shit?" Temi asked.

"That fucker... he won't give me the time of day," Birch shook his head, "nobody else wants nothing to do with me no more. FU--uck... "

They sat in silence awkwardly considering what they could do, slowly realizing their only option.

"If we do this," Temi started slowly, "I don't wanna remember it. Didn't say nothing about not being totally fucked did it?"

"... No, it didn't... I've... I've got some... pretty dank stuff. Knocked me right out the tree last weekend," Birch continued.

"Get it. Load up the bong. We gonna get fucked, and we gonna get loaded" Temi resolved.

----

The curtains were closed - tunes put on the rattly Bluetooth speaker - the bowl of Birch's best bong loaded with the dankest weed he had and lit. Birch primed it with a deep inhalation, blowing it back towards Temi who tried to catch as much out of the air she could.

Birch lent back, eyes flitting around erratically. Temi took a hit, holding it as long as she could.

"S'just fuckin bodies, innt?" Birch philosophized to nobody in particular, "everyone's got one. They all do the same sort of thing. Cept those guys in that cartoon, with the heads in jars. They don't have bodies. I wouldn't want to be a head in a jar. Would you?" Birch suddenly turned to Temi.

"Shut the fuck up Einstein, s'your hit," Temi handed the bong back.

This stuff was strong. Already Temi was getting dizzy.

"Weyyyy" Birch called, peeling his t shirt off his torso, "lets just fuckin do this shit"

"Whoa... I'm not... fuck it," Temi said... before sliding off her strap top revealing her svelte body and full breast, held with a simple padded black bra.

"Ah, no fair, I don't have anything on my top!" Birch jeered.

"OK - look, fine, fine, stop playing games, we just do this yeah? Go set up the phone ya horny idiot," Temi instructed.

Birch fumbled with the phone, which he turned on - immediately opening the camera app - put it on the table, trying to get the framing of the picture to cover the whole sofa. Temi fussed around with the limited number of cushions they had available to try and make things mildly more comfortable. Birch put the light on the table, turning it on and pointing it in the general vicinity of the sofa.

"Aight, s'done," Birch said, looking to Temi for further instructions.

"I guess now we... strip?" Temi suggested. "Turn around."

They awkwardly faced away from each other whilst they disrobed, roughly piling their clothes on the floor in front of them. Temi unclasped her bra, slid off her socks, then shorts and then panties, and covered herself and turned around. She saw Birch leaned over with his jeans around his ankles... but not moving.

"Yo. Yo Birch. The fuck man," Temi angrily said to Birch's bare back.

"Oh.. sorry I was asleep there for a second. Uh, tada!" Birch stood up, presenting himself to her, now fully nude.

Temi looked him up and down, Birch not caring enough to cover his modesty as her. He was, better built than she thought he might be, and more muscular. But one thing caught her attention despite her attempts not to..

"Oh that... that... is it always that... small?", Temi looked away and tried to cover her face, to hide her smirking.

"Hey! He's a grower, OK?" Birch protested, now slightly defensive.

"I... look, I don't care. I don't care," Temi told herself, letting herself remove her hands from her body to pick up the bong for another hit to try and help her forget.

"Shall we jus.. do this? Get it done with?" Birch suggested.

"Ok, " Temi said, exhaling.

"Oh fuck, we need our ID cards," Temi remembered. She darted over to the coats by the door and rifled through her hoodie pockets for her wallet. Birch slowly plodded around the flat looking at every flat surface until he eventually found his card on the kitchen counter.

"We good? We good," Temi assessed.

"So... we show the card to the camera, then... we go sit on the sofa and spank one out for two minutes?" Birch offered.

"Uh. Yeah pretty much I guess..." Temi flushed red.

"Y'ready?" Birch asked.

"No... but lets get it done," Temi said, dejectedly.

"OK. Gonna press record now" Birch said as he leaned over to the camera on the tripod.

Temi's heart skipped a beat. Birch pressed the button, and the outline of the screen went red. She forgot that it was the selfie camera - that was somehow even worse. The both held up their ID cards to the camera, then slowly positioned themselves on the sofa as requested. Temi had to shuffle around to get into the right position - showing her anus, as well as being humiliating, was also quite awkward.

"Jus.. close your eyes for me," asked Temi.

Birch wasn't paying attention, he had already started. It did appear, Temi noted, he was a grower.

Temi tentatively started by feeling her full breast. She briefly looked at the camera, and immediately regretted it. She looked somewhere else, but the dizziness of the haze confused her. She noted she was very sensitive now, she always was after a bong hit. She kept feeling her breast - trying to focus on how good it felt, and not the situation she was in.

Birch was busily hammering away next to her, in his own world. His cock was much harder now, and shiny with pre-cum. Temi looked away, closing her eyes again to focus on her own performance.

Having massaged her breasts, she slid her left hand down to her leg, along the inside of her leg and gently resting on her pussy. As she moved it closer, the sensation became even more intense. She couldn't help but pop a finger into herself - she was so wet. She used her wetness to slide up to her clit, which she gently massaged, trying to focus on the intensifying pleasure.

She opened her eyes briefly to check the record time on the camera... one minute thirty. Birch was going really fast now, and breathing heavily. He looked like he was about to...

"Oh fuck," Birch announced, as he shot a thick stream of cum onto his stomach. Temi suppressed a little scream. Birch relaxed back...

Temi knew the recording wasn't long enough, and she would have to keep going for another... twenty seconds. She pressed onto her clit, and tweaked her nipple with the other hand. She tried to get to the edge so that as soon as the two minutes hit, she could cum.

Birch rolled his head over and blearily looked at Temi, who was carefully edging herself with three fingers rubbing her now swollen clit.

"Close your... fuckin... eyes", Temi said through gritted teeth. Birch reluctantly did as he was told.

The timer reached two minutes - and Temi put her wrist into overdrive rubbing her clit back and forth with increasing fervor. She quickly came - letting out a gasp of relief and ecstasy.

She took a few deep breaths, quickly stood up and pressed the stop button on the camera app.

Immediately, the app showed a time lapse preview of the video - which Temi would prefer not to watch - and then a simple "Upload" button. She pressed it, hoping for this to all be over soon. A progress bar slowly marched across the screen, as she stood naked in her living room with her flatmate covered in his own cum on the sofa. Finally, the bar reached the end - and a little tone played indicating a successful submission. Temi immediately heard a cash-register sound coming from her own phone from the Bitcoin wallet they had her set up.

Her relief was palpable - albeit tinged with anxiety. But, she had just had a deposit that would solve their problems, and she wanted to celebrate. She walked over to the kitchen, took a roll of kitchen roll and threw it at the, now passed out, cum covered Birch on the sofa.

She walked into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her, and dived into her wardrobe to find the most comfortable outfit she could. She needed to feel human again. She put on her favorite blouse, granny pants and a cute pair of trainer socks - before lying on her bed and promptly falling asleep for the rest of the day.

---

The following morning, Temi emerged from her bedroom - only to find Birch in exactly the same position as he was when she last saw him. She shouted at him.

"Birch! Get in your fucking room!"

Birch opened his eyes, then was wide away taking in his predicament. He made sounds mixed of pain, disgust and embarrassment as he shuffled off using the kitchen roll to hide himself before shutting the door behind him.

Temi looked at the phone, still on the tripod - it had a message on it.

"Welcome, freelancers. Your collateral has been accepted and your advance released. Work starts tomorrow evening at 2100 - see attachment for the location"

She needed to pay off her landlord, so she left the flat to find a Bitcoin ATM. She had trepidation about what might happen next - given how they started their engagement. She still didn't really know what they'd be doing, or what they might ask of them. Only that they wouldn't be able to say no, unless they wanted that video going viral.

bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers