Colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man now had his hand in the woman's knickers, her skirt was around her waist, and she was bucking enthusiastically. He mouthed something to her and slipped down his trousers and pants. She swivelled off the settee and presented her bum to him as Jo had to Phil, pushing her knickers down to her knees. He started doing the same things with her as Phil was doing with Jo. They were catching up, but films do tend to travel a faster trajectory than does the real world. Next time Phil nudged Jo's anus she grunted, "Put it in!" But he backed off and slipped down for another dive into the warm wet deliciousness of her cunt. Now the man on the screen was about to enter the woman's anus and Jo shouted, "Stop fucking about. Shove that great big cock up my arse you bastard! Put it in! All the bloody way in!"

Phil pushed harder this time and kept pushing, and Jo pushed back. Hard. She scrunched up her eyes as she did so, grunting loudly, and Phil was in and sliding back and fore in time with the man on the screen. I marvelled at Jo's capacity to take what seemed to me like serious punishment, but clearly wasn't from her look of pleasure mingled with evidence of the effort she was putting in to match every thrust of Phil's evil truncheon. He reached round between her legs to find her clit and started roughly rubbing the general area with two or three fingers. Looking at Jo's reaction, rough was good. Really good.

"Harder, faster do it faster!" she shouted.

Phil did his level best not to disappoint. On the screen the man had let his stiff cock slip from the woman's arse and he was rubbing himself frantically. Then things happened all at once. He began spraying spunk all over her bottom, her pushed up skirt, the back of her legs and her knickers. And Jo shouted, "Be a dirty boy in my arse! Dump your load up me now you botty perv! Do it now! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!"

She collapsed forward onto her elbows and forearms gasping heavily. Phil was hunched over her, his hands now on the table either side of her to keep himself from bowling them both over. They stayed like that, his cock still buried in her arse, until the film ran out and the end started flailing around as I reached to turn the machine off. Then he too slipped out, and stood, his semi-hard cock swinging around like a stallion's after giving a mare a good seeing to. Jo pushed herself up. And I too stood, forcing my erection into my briefs and doing up my trousers as I did. "I'll go and make coffee. I'll see you folks in the kitchen in a bit." I toddled off to leave them sort things in peace. And I was thinking, "There's another film to go. What the hell happens next?"

We made filter coffee in those days in one of those two-jar arrangements, with the lower serving jar on a hotplate. It's a system still used at breakfast in many hotels. The coffee's fine. Nowadays I make plunger coffee. My take on coffee is that anyway you make it it's fine. Just make it strong. The jar had filled up by the time Jo scampered in, still half naked but wearing her heels, with Phil in tow. He had sorted his dress the same as I had. Jo's tactic was clearly to keep him simmering, and a glance at his groin showed she was bang on. I served mugs of steaming black coffee and we leant back against the kitchen units talking about the film. I was a fan of the old black and white period stuff, and the reel Phil had provided was an excellent example. The processing standard was higher than most, and I suspected Phil had carefully chosen it. He was a man with a plan, and his plan seemed to be going along just fine. Jo thought it very erotic and said she was looking forward to the colour reel for comparison.

We were draining the last of our drinks when she said, "Time for Act 2. We've hardly had a sniff of the fat lady so far and it's not over till she sings. We've rewound the first film. Housekeeping, Phil calls it. And the second is ready to go. I've changed the music to something just a little racier, but we'll start watching in companiable silence. I'll tell you when to flick the tape on, Guy."

She turned to Phil. "You and I will play bouncy-castle. I'd be ever so grateful were you to take the lead role as the castle." Phil looked like a man with a plan who'd suddenly found himself part of someone else's plan. He didn't look unhappy about it though.

"Anything for a lady", he said smiling. "What exactly are the castle's duties? Am I likely to find the calling a rewarding one?"

Jo grinned. "Oh, I do hope so. As bouncer, it's up to me to make sure you do!"

And with that she turned and led us all back to lounge area. I switched the kitchen lights to the previous low setting before joining the wee procession.

"You can have the settee, Guy. Phil, if you take your trousers and briefs off and sit in the armchair that would be great." The armchair had a large cushion added so that Phil would be sitting forward.

"I might as well take everything off", he said, probably hoping Jo would take off a couple of items too. Then he did as instructed, while Jo took the cue, slipped the blouse over her head, unclipped her bra and shrugged out of it, then switched on the projector. Coloured intro frames flashed onto the screen and then the opening scene, a young couple strolling down a path in a sunlit wood.

I killed the lights again and Jo whispered, "I might need a bit of lubrication for this bit."

"No worries", I answered, reaching into my pocket and handing her a small pot of Vaseline. She kissed me, a deep kiss that promised pleasant things later.

"I love a man who pays attention to a girl in the throes of passion." She took the pot and grabbed a triangular inset cushion that I'd never seen a use for. Mind you I didn't see the point of cushions anyway.

All the while Phil's enormous cock stood pointing skywards hard as Nelson's column. Aided and abetted, of course, by Jo's performance. She was now standing in front of him in white high heels wearing a black suspender belt and stockings, and nothing else. She placed the triangular cushion over his cock with the apex towards his belly button and the two cushioned "arms" extending either side above his thighs. He and I looked at each other as we both realised what bouncy-castle probably entailed.

"I might need some lubrication for this Phil. Could you do the honours?" She handed him the pot and turned, adopting a similar position to earlier, using the coffee table as a support with her legs astride his, but much closer to the chair than when they'd both got up from the settee for the stand-up part of the show.

"Of course", said Phil, taking the pot. He didn't need to ask what needed attention.

The couple stopped, looked around as if checking they were alone, and then ducked off the path to the side. The camera panned back down the path and a man came into view. Then the view was from behind him as he approached the point the couple had left the path. He slowed, then stopped at some bushes and looked to his left in the direction the couple had gone. The camera saw what he saw. The couple were standing in a small clearing. They were kissing, and the lad had his hand up her skirt.

The camera zoomed in. He had pulled the gusset of her white knickers aside and was fingering her clit and cunt. She had shaved off her pubic hair and his fingers were glistening with her juices. She was gently thrusting at him. The camera panned back and shifted to their kissing. They broke off and she put a finger to his lips as if to say, "Sshh". She moved back a few feet to the edge of the clearing, lifted her skirt, pulled down her knickers, and squatted. She began to pee, smiling up at the lad. He liked this. He showed how much by dropping his pants and trousers to reveal a very stiff cock. I looked over at Jo and Phil. Jo smiled. She liked this too. And Phil continued to play with her perfectly displayed naughty bits. The man on the screen liked it too. He had got his cock out and was rubbing vigorously as he watched the couple.

The girl turned and knelt on all fours, still with her knickers down and her skirt up. Her cunt area was wet from her juices and from peeing. The lad dropped to his knees behind her and slid his cock into her and began thrusting away. Then he took his shining cock out and began wetting her arse, just as Phil and the chap in the last film had both done. Jo let herself down on Phil's cock at this moment, impaling her arse on it for the second time that night until she was sitting right on the cushion, only to rise again immediately and begin to set up a bouncing rhythm. Phil put his hands under her buttocks and worked with her to get the bounce rate fast and steady. She cried out, "Put the sounds on Guy!"

I got up and flicked the switch on the tape machine and the sound of Geno Washington and the Ram Jam Band singing, "Hold on, I'm Coming" filled the room at thunderous volume. The lad on the screen was now in the young lady's arse, Phil was in my lovely wife's arse, the watcher on the screen and I were in voyeurs' heaven, and the music advised us to hang on for what we all knew was about to happen.

Jo was now rubbing her clit like a lady possessed. Phil also knew what was coming, he had seen the film before, and he said something to her I couldn't hear over the sound track. She lunged forward and supported herself on the table as Phil's cock popped out and he stood up, rubbing it madly. The lad on the screen popped out of the young lady's arse and he began rubbing his cock too, the watcher started squirting, the lad spraying the young lady's buttocks, skirt and knickers in a colour version of the prior clip, and Phil sprayed his second load all over Jo's arse. Then, like a true gentleman, he dropped to his knees and began tonguing her clit. She shoved crazily back at him and collapsed panting over the table. A fitting climax to the evening's events.

I adjusted my dress and turned the music down, then attended to the projector. I figured I was probably permitted to do the housekeeping so I set the film to rewind. There was a fair bit left to watch, but I felt we could leave that to another night when Jo and I were alone. Jo gave Phil a kiss and thanked him for his outstanding efforts and slumped on the settee. It was probably time for bed. I asked what people wanted in the way of more drinks and so forth, but it was clear we'd given it our best shot and rest was all that remained on the menu. So, people began gathering clothes and making themselves look half-decent.

"I'll go and tidy up the few bits left and set stuff out for breakfast", I said. "Phil, would you like to use the bathroom first?"

"Sure. Thanks for a wonderful evening!"

"No worries. The pleasure was ours. I was thinking a leisurely breakfast between 9.30am and 10.00am. Your train's not till midday and it's not far to the station."

"Great! Suits me", he replied and made for the stairs.

A half-hour later Jo and I were in bed. It wasn't actually that late, but entertaining is hard work and the after-dinner activities had left us nicely relaxed. "Thanks very much for letting me have my fun, sweetheart. You were great", she said as we snuggled up once again.

"You know I like watching as much as doing, darling. And you are a very naughty girl when you get going." I was playing with her soaking cunt, and she still seemed to be horny. Despite all the excitement I'd restrained myself, just enjoying the show and the feeling of effortlessly maintaining an iron bar erection throughout. Looking back across the decades as I do now, the truly amazing thing is how virile we were then and how much stamina we enjoyed. Sure, it had been a very erotic evening but Phil's performance had been amazing. Not only had he managed two big orgasms in a short space of time, but he had a very big cock to keep stiff. He must have had the heart of the stallion whose endowment his resembled.

"Well", she said as I moved between Jo's legs and slipped into her cunt, "I may have had my Phil, but I still haven't had my Guy yet." So, we began gently making love.

"The ladies in the washroom were right, weren't they?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes! God yes! But no more botty-play for a while. It's a bit sore."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It was unbelievably good at the time." She was thinking about that big fat cock filling her up, and moving against me as the naughty thoughts ran through her mind. "And talking about botty-play and the washroom ladies reminds me of something else they said."

My cock stiffened. "Do you want me to lift up so you can play with yourself, you dirty lady?"

"Just move against me like that. I'm so horny I could explode."

"Me too", I breathed.

She thrust hard but slowly against me, grinding her pubic area over mine each time I pushed into her. "The ladies said that having a baby was like shitting a watermelon", she breathed. We kept moving together. Slowly, almost at the peak. So close. Just a few more thrusts. Almost there. "Do you think we should make checking that out our next research project?"

Thoughts of all the hard work involved flashed through my mind.

"We could start after my next period. I could stop taking the pill then."

My cock strained to fill her entirely. I shoved in with all my strength and seemed to shoot gallons of hot liquid in endless spurts. She bucked wildly against me, as she expertly reeled in the fish that had speared her.

12