Collected

Story Info
Like stamps in an album, they hang around.
8.1k words
4.58
11.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See that man sitting over there. The one in the half booth with all the women gathered around him. That's the guy. There's not much special about him. He's not much to look at. His hair is on the longish side but his face is nicely symmetrical. He doesn't have an athlete's body but he's in fair shape. He doesn't dress fashionably but his jeans are clean and his shirt has a collar. He's even wearing loafers with white socks. He's as ordinary looking as they come, so why is he surrounded by attractive women and some not so attractive as well.

My name is Peggy. I've been sitting here, at the bar in the pub, watching him with interest. I can't explain why I'm watching him. I haven't a chance in a thousand of ever getting close to him let alone talking to him. Look at all the women around him. How would a skinny, flat-chested introvert like me ever have shot of even saying "hello?"

As I said, my name is Peggy. I'm twenty-four years old and I've never been laid. Hell, I've never even had a date. I'm five foot, nine inches tall and about thirty-five pounds underweight for my height. Twiggy was obese by comparison. My hair is mousy brown and cut short and my breasts are almost non-existent. I mean, I have small bumps where most women have breasts and small flat nipples in the middle of them. It's not an exaggeration to say that an A cup bra is too large. I've seen men with larger tits. Otherwise, I'm not hard to look at. I've been told if I added thirty or forty pounds I'd be in the game and my tits would also be larger but I just can't gain weight. I've never been heavy. I eat copious amounts of just about everything and I don't add pounds.

So, I'm sitting here at the bar in the pub, alone on a weekend night, drinking a lime cosmopolitan, watching a average guy who's an above average chick magnet and wondering what he has that women are drawn to that I don't have to draw men to me. I keep looking back at him. Every time I do, I can hardly see him through his female posse.

The last time I looked at him, the crowd parted and he was looking back at me. I turned away quickly. "Shit," I thought, "he's caught me looking. I must look pathetic sitting here alone and looking at him." I resolved to finish my drink, pay my tab and walk home. "I'm not going to look in his direction again. I'm just not going to look."

But I looked anyway. He's looking at me. He's alone. The women are gone. It's just him and he's looking at me. I look around. There's no one else near me. He has to be looking at me. Why the hell is he looking at me?

I'm caught. I can't look away and he keeps looking at me. He smiles, waves me to come over to the booth and he pats the seat next to him as if I could possibly sit next to him. But I do. I pick up my glass, walk over to the table and sit next to him.

"Welcome," he says. "I'm Lonnie and you're ...?"

When I find my voice, I say, "Peggy."

"Well, hi Peggy. Nice to meet you."

"You're not talking about me. Nobody's ever glad to meet me."

"I am and I am, happy to meet you that is."

"How can that be?" I asked incredulously.

"Take a walk with me and I'll explain," Lonnie said as he stood up and offered me his hand. He waved to the bartender to put my bill on his tab as he led me out of the pub and turned left. We walked side by side in the dark through the circles of light provided by the street lamps. At the third light, I stopped and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Just a few more blocks," he said. "I promise you'll be safe."

We walked three blocks further and Lonnie stopped in front of an attached townhome with a small stoop. He stepped up, opened the door and beckoned to me to enter.

"What's this?" I asked.

"This is where we were headed," he said. "I live here. I'd like you to come inside and talk."

I was a nervous as I'd ever been. I wasn't sure I could climb the two steps or walk inside. This was a new and extremely unsettling experience for me. I'm being invited into a man's home. Me. This is not possible in my world.

"Just talk?" I asked.

"Just talk and nothing else you don't want to do," Lonnie said.

"Okay," I said without conviction. I don't know who was more nervous, me or me.

Lonnie showed me inside and up a flight of stairs to a living room furnished with a comfortable looking couch and two side chairs. He led me to the sofa and suggested I sit.

"Can I get you something to drink?" he asked. "I have beer, wine and a number of after dinner drinks."

I couldn't think clearly. I didn't trust my voice either. "I'll have what you're having," I whispered.

While Lonnie was in the kitchen, I looked around the room. There was a small coffee table in front of the sofa and glass topped side tables alongside each of the side chairs. A huge flat panel television hung on the wall opposite the sofa and a black stereo system on a low table below the TV. There were a number of modern style art works on the walls including at least two nudes.

Lonnie returned with two snifters about one-third full of a dark liquid. He handed me one and sat on the sofa beside me. He offered his glass to me. I held up mine and we touched the short stemmed balloon glasses lightly against each other. I took a small sip.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's spiced rum. I hope you like it."

"It's very nice. Thank you."

"You're welcome and thanks for accepting my invitation."

"I have to admit I'm a little confused by all this. I mean your invitation, your home and your hospitality."

"Confused? I have no intension of confusing you. Only treating a beautiful woman the way she deserves to be treated," Lonnie said convincingly.

"That's more confusing. I'm not beautiful. Quite the opposite."

"I disagree."

"I mean, just look at me."

"Okay."

"Okay? What does that mean?"

"It means I'm willing to look at you."

"Nothing in this conversation is clarifying anything for me," I said.

"Okay then. Let me demonstrate."

Lonnie stood up and moved the coffee table to the side of the room and sat down again.

"Stand up," he said.

"Stand up. Why?"

"So I can look at you."

"Why would I want to have you look at me?"

"Because you asked me to," he clarified.

"I guess I did," I said pensively.

"So you're going to stand up?" he asked.

I stood up and faced him.

He looked at me approvingly. "Turn around. Slowly."

I tried to stare him down without effect. "What the hell," I thought as I turned around. Slowly.

"Very nice. Very nice. Beautiful," he said.

I stood in front of him bewildered. "How can you say that? I've never been 'beautiful' and I have no illusions about it."

"Ah," he said, "but I beg to differ. No one should judge themselves. I suggest you leave it to others to discover your beauty and, tonight, I qualify. I declare that you are beautiful."

"How can that be? Just look at me. I'm flat chested. Can't you see that I don't have any tits at all?"

"No, I can't."

"You can't what?"

"I can't see you haven't any tits."

"Look again."

"I would if you'd show them to me."

"You want me to take off my shirt and show you my breasts?"

"You offered. I'm just willing to do as you want."

I looked at him for any hint of irony. I found none. "Shit," I thought. "A man wants to see my tits. How can I expose my miniscule tits without embarrassing myself and possibly him as well?" While I was thinking my hands made the decision for me. When I looked down, half of the buttons on my blouse were already unbuttoned. I continued to unbutton my blouse and then pulled it from the waistband of my skirt. I took it off, folded it neatly and laid it on the arm of the sofa.

I looked into his eyes as I reached behind me to unhook my bra. There was no smile or smirk. Just the face of a man about to see a woman's breasts for the first time.

I took off my bra and tossed on top of my blouse on the sofa arm. "There," I said. I told you they were unremarkable."

"To the contrary. They're quite remarkable."

"Explain please," I said.

"They're perfectly round and placed exquisitely on your chest. Your nipples are perfectly sized and in the center. They stand out nicely. They're begging to touched and kissed."

"Are you suggesting you want to touch my breasts and kiss them as well?"

"No. I'm only suggesting what any man worthy of the name would want unless you want me to. I do think that touching them would prove my point to both of us."

I stared at him in disbelief. I looked away before I revealed my feelings. I actually thought if he saw my breasts, he'd cut the evening short and send me home. Here I was, in deeper than I ever imagined. I didn't know what to do next. I looked at him again and he patted the sofa next to him. I sat down, half facing him.

Lonnie handed me my snifter again and I took a long swallow. The rum warmed my mouth, throat and down deep inside me. He shifted closer to me and reached his right hand out toward my left breast. I tensed and closed my eyes. I didn't know what to expect. I'd touched my breasts thousands of times but this was different. I had no idea how different.

When his fingertips touched my nipple, I involuntarily inhaled and held my breath. He pretended not to notice as he rubbed a small circle around my nipple and then cupped the rest of my breast with his palm. He put his left hand on the back of my neck and pressed his palm into my breast. I almost fainted it felt so good.

I let out a deep sigh when I couldn't hold my breath any longer and Lonnie moved my head in his direction and kissed me tenderly on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I know this is unbelievable but I had the first orgasm of my life I hadn't given myself during that first kiss.

I was lost. I knew I would do anything Lonnie asked me to do. I wanted to do anything Lonnie asked me to do. I'd volunteer if he didn't ask. I knew that first tiny shiver of orgasm was only the beginning. I wanted more of them and larger ones as well. I was not going to let this opportunity pass without a fight.

The fight was internal. Nothing in my experience had prepared me for this moment. Nothing I had fantasized was even close. I opened my eyes and his face was inches from mine. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I answered him by reaching up, pulling him into me and kissing him a second time. When the kiss ended, he kissed my neck, my shoulder and down my chest. I closed my eyes, put my head back and took a deep breath as his lips approached my right breast. The sensations I felt only multiplied. I leaned back further as his hands and lips caressed both my breasts.

A few minutes later, Lonnie sat up. I opened my eyes and looked at him with a new understanding. "Have I convinced you?" he asked.

"I'm getting there," I answered.

"Do you want to show me the rest of you?" he asked.

Did I want to? Nothing was going to stop me. I discarded everything my mother had warned me about men and jumped in. I didn't care if I was over my head. Lonnie was going to save me. Lonnie was going to complete me. Lonnie was going to fuck me.

I stood up, kicked off my two inch heels and reached for the button on my skirt.

"Slowly," he said.

Slowly it was. I unbuttoned my skirt as slowly and exquisitely as I could. I really didn't care if I was doing seductive properly. It was okay if I thought so. I found the zipper and lowered it. I used both hands to slide my skirt down my thighs, using them to keep it from falling too fast as well as pushing it down.

When I had my skirt down to my knees, I let it fall and stepped out of it. I picked it up, folded it and placed it top of my other clothing. I faced Lonnie again. I put my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pulled slightly out on both sides. I turned around slowly, holding my panties. When I faced him again, Lonnie was smiling broadly and clapping silently. His reaction gave me more than enough confidence to remove my panties. For the first time in my life, my unshaven, untrimmed, pubis was visible to a man. I stepped out of the left side my panties and, with my right foot, kicked them up toward Lonnie.

He caught them in one hand, placed them on his nose and inhaled deeply with his eyes closed.

I sat back on the sofa before I fainted. When he opened his eyes, I was sitting, naked, on his sofa sipping the spiced rum. He leaned in, took the snifter from my hand and placed it on the back of the sofa. He placed his hand on my thigh and left it there.

I moved slightly closer to him and, with his hand still on my thigh, began to unbutton his shirt.

He nodded. He took his hand off my thigh and helped remove his shirt. He stood in front of me, close enough for me to touch him and kicked off his shoes. I looked up at him. He looked down at me and mouthed, "Please."

I unbuckled his belt and undid it. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his fly. He stood unsteadily, using one hand on my head, as I removed his pants one leg at a time. He was wearing green Haines briefs. I was frozen looking at the last piece of clothing between me and a live naked man. This wasn't a picture in a Wikipedia article. There was a real penis behind the curtain.

Lonnie noticed my hesitation and snapped the elastic on his briefs with one finger. I woke up, reached up and began to pull down his underwear. I got it over his backside but it caught on his erection. "Oh my God," I thought. "He has an erection."

Anxious to see my first live erection, I pulled the briefs down forcefully. His penis bent down and then sprung up, barely missing my nose. I laughed with the jolt of adrenaline. Lonnie finished removing his briefs as I recovered.

I looked up into Lonnie's eyes and then at his erect penis and testicles underneath. I looked up again and he nodded. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock. It was soft and hard at the same time. It also looked very large even though I knew from my online research it was a normal size. I knew where I wanted it to be but I wondered if it would actually fit.

I looked up at Lonnie again. He smiled at me and pursed his lips, like a kiss. I knew what I wanted to do and he was encouraging me. I had read and seen oral sex on the internet but reality was so much more intimidating. I swallowed, leaned in and kissed the head of his erection. The slight dampness on the tip tasted a little salty, almost good. I leaned in further and kissed it again. I held it in one hand and placed the entire head of his cock in my mouth. I began to slide my hand and mouth up and down while sucking gently. I felt him shiver slightly. I thought his knees weakened slightly and he placed a hand on my head for balance.

I thought it was for balance but he used his hand to guide my efforts. I wrapped my other hand around his hips with my hand on his cheek and pulled him toward me. I slid my mouth down on his erection until I nearly choked. I backed off and took a deep breath before going down again. This time I didn't gag but I stopped when he reached the back of my mouth. The feelings enveloped my entire body. I could feel my vaginal muscles clenching as I sucked. I was afraid I might stain his sofa. I could do this forever.

"Peggy."

I heard Lonnie's voice through my concentration. "If you do that much longer I'm going to have an orgasm."

I heard him but I didn't care. I needed his orgasm more than he did. I increased the tempo and the pressure. I watched his knees lock and his body tense. "Shit," he said as he came in my mouth.

I was surprised at the volume of his release but I recovered quickly and only a small amount dribbled down my chin. It tasted wonderful. When he was done, I released his deflating cock and swirled his deposit around in my mouth before swallowing it.

Lonnie put his hand on the sofa cushion and lowered himself slowly until he was sitting next to me again. "That was exquisite," he said. "Only an exceptionally beautiful woman can be that skilled." He leaned in and kissed me again, this time with an open mouth and his tongue. "Are you ready for your turn?" he asked.

Ready? Damn straight I was ready. I knew exactly what to do just not what to expect. Nothing was going to keep me from finding out.

Lonnie stood carefully and took my hand. I stood and he led me into his bedroom.

Together we pulled the cover off the bed and turned down the top sheet. He came to me, kissed me passionately. He picked me up and put me in the center of the bed. He crawled up next to me, kissed me again on the lips, then on my breasts and then on my navel.

I almost lost control with anticipation as he kissed further down. He moved around, separated my legs and crawled between them. He kissed my inner thighs and higher. He used his fingers to separate my labia and, when he found my clitoris, he kissed it as well. I almost leapt off the bed when he sucked it into his mouth. He held my hips down as he used his tongue, lips and teeth to tease my clitoris.

I couldn't stop the bucking of my body. What was a tiny shiver in the living room was an earthquake in the bedroom. My body froze and my toes curled until they hurt. A flood of liquid flowed down my thighs. Lonnie wasted no time in lapping up as much as he could.

We rested for a few seconds before Lonnie began to kiss my labia again. This time he focused on the opening to my vagina. I could feel his tongue probing my opening and then his fingers sliding into me. The second orgasm wasn't as fierce as the first but I wasn't complaining. I was enjoying every second, every minute, every sensation.

Too soon, Lonnie lifted his face from my vagina. He began to slide up my body. I was disappointed until I felt the tip of his erection against my lips. "Oh yes. Not soon enough," I thought.

Lonnie used one hand on his cock to rub the head through the lubrication between my lips. He then placed his cock at my entrance and looked at me. I looked back. "Yes, please," I said as I raised my legs.

He pushed and I felt his cock slip into me. It fit perfectly. It filled me just right. I felt his pubic bone contact mine. He began to stroke deeply in and out of me. I moved with him pushing hard against him as he pushed hard against me. I went someplace magical. The feeling was almost overwhelming. I wanted more and more. I hoped he never had to stop. I came twice as he pumped his stiff cock inside me. Each time it was like the first time. Each time I completely lost myself in my body.

Eventually, Lonnie spoke to me. "Peggy, I'm going to cum again. Where should I be when it happens?"

I answered him by putting my legs around his hips and squeezing him tightly against me. It was marginal but I felt sure I was safe. Either way, I wasn't going to let the feeling of him cumming inside me escape.

Cum inside me he did. I felt it flow around inside me and slide out of me when he withdrew.

Lonnie lay alongside me on the bed. I kissed him. "Thank you," I said.

"I should thank you. I am honored that such a beautiful woman would give herself to me so totally. You are an undiscovered treasure. Thank you."

"You're just foolish and right at the same time. I owe you for unwrapping the woman within me. I am beautiful in my own way. Thanks to your belief in me I can believe in myself. I'll never be the same again and that's a good thing."

Lonnie offered to get a towel for me to clean up. I refused initially. I wanted to feel the after effects for as long as I could. That ended when I shifted slightly and found the very wet, very cold spot on the sheet. I quickly got up and went into the bathroom.

Later, Lonnie and I sat on his sofa with new glasses of spiced rum. We had showered and dressed and we were just getting to know each other better through conversation. Eventually, I asked him, "Do you do this very often?"

"Do what very often?" he responded.

"You know. Bring women up to your apartment?"