Collecting My Good Boy Cum Tax

Info
I'm collecting my good boy cum tax so take your cock out.
521 words
3.71
4.8k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm collecting my good boy tax so take your cock out and stroke it - EllyCuddles

I think that you already know what I'm here for. Today, I'm collecting good boy tax. I'm already assured that you are one of my very good boys. And of course, that makes me very, very happy. So now, I will reward you for it. I'm going to allow you to take your cock out and stroke to your divine goddess. So go ahead and take it out for me. Look at the perfection in front of you and reward yourself for being a very, very good boy. You know I love when you're good for me, when you do exactly as I say, or sometimes exactly as I demand. But it's what I deserve and you love being a good boy for me. Isn't that right? First, you paid your dues and now I'm allowing you to pleasure yourself in my presence. Aren't I just so sweet? You see how lucky you are, don't you? Just jerk that cock to me. Don't I treat my good boy so, so good? You are so beyond lucky .

You would agree that serving me is one of the highest honors in your life, right? Being a good boy for me, making me happy. Look at these tits. How could it be anything less than a complete and utter honor, you know? Do you want to stroke to this perfect ass? I know you yearn so bad for it. Would you like your goddess to turn around? Well, I guess since you have been such a good boy for me lately, I can do that. Look at that ass (spank, spank). Not only do you have the pleasure of serving me, but now you have the pleasure of stroking to me as well. All you're concerned with is being my good boy, finding more and more ways to serve and worship me. You love being good for me because the reward is so great.

You know the better you are, the happier I am, meaning the more of a chance you have to get my permission to cum. Which is a great big goal of yours, isn't it? Coming for me. Good boys love coming for their pretty goddesses and you are no different. (spank, spank)and worship and stroke and be an even better boy. Look at these hips, look at these hips, and look at this pretty little face of mine. You were a very, very good boy for me today, but you have to keep it up so you don't get lost in the crowd. I will see you when your next set of good boy taxes are due. Goodbye my good boy.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Paypig666Paypig6667 months ago

Your milking of balls and wallet are sublime

Share this

Similar Stories

David's Big Adventure (Interactive) Readers help shape story as small town David visits NYC.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 01 Man tempted by girls next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Masturbation Addict Pt. 01 Confession of masturbation addict.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife Cleans Up at Poker Party Wife Has First Interracial Gangbang.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Frenzied French Futa Family Frolic! Welcome to the Land of Gratuitous Incestual Ass Plundering.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories