Collection 2: Kingdom Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls, this is your king," Brandi told them. "He's the one who I told you about. He is now the purpose for your existence."

The girls were all already near-nude, but at Brandi's words they seemed to shift from standing in a living room to "on display". They perked up their tits, pursed their lips, and stared hungrily at Master's crotch.

"Sir," Kimber said softly. "Would you like to play with your new toys?"

"Go upstairs," Master said. "All three of you. I'll be up in a minute." The girls giggled and ascended the stairs.

Master looked at Brandi, who was now dressed in the black lace that she remembered her Master loving so much, and stepped closer to her. Brandi realized at the last moment that he intended to kiss her. He grabbed one of her ass cheeks in one hand and a tit in the other. He squeezed both appreciatively as he kissed her long and deep.

"You did good," Master said. "How can I reward you?"

Brandi remembered that this was something Master wanted to do frequently. He had even occasionally assigned a slut of his to service her orally, thinking that would work. Only when he explicitly ordered her to enjoy herself did anything actually happen. But still, Master felt the need to reward.

Truthfully, there was one thing that Brandi did want.

"Master," Brandi said softly. "If I had a reward, I would want the honor of waking you up with my mouth tomorrow morning."

"That's something for me, not you," Master objected.

"No, Master," Brandi said. "My whole being is your whore. I feel fulfilled when I am used. Serving you is rewarding me."

Master shrugged. "Alright. Tomorrow morning."

Then he went upstairs. He closed the door behind him and Brandi heard the giggles through the door for just a moment.

She crept upstairs and stood next to the door. She listened.

There was already a gurgling sound that Brandi recognized as a dick breaking through gag reflexes. Brandi wondered which one Master had decided to facefuck first.

She heard a soft voice purring, "You're so sexy, sir."

Then Master's voice: "You. Play with her. Suck on her tits."

A third voice: "Oh god that's so hot. Look at these big titties. Don't you like them?"

Brandi knew they were behaving as they thought they should: like a cheap porno. Brandi also knew that Master would be having a lot more fun if they were degrading themselves instead. Whoever's tit was being sucked should be saying things like, "Oh God, I'm such a slutty little whore." But they would catch on later.

Brandi went back downstairs and straightened up the house. She recruited Alexa. It wasn't perfectly clean, but much better by the time the three sluts came back down the stairs, giggling to each other.

Brandi gave them orders to clean, then went to bed. She had a lot to do the next day and she had an early start already planned.

After Master's good morning blowjob, Brandi initiated phase 2 of her plan to make Master happy. Now that he had sluts to play with during the day, Brandi was more free to go on with other tasks. She took the device and went to a nearby office building complex. Four or five towers held a series of organizations.

Brandi knew that Master would want to remain untraceable and would also feel guilty if he got money from people who couldn't afford to lose it. Brandi took this knowledge into each of the twenty or so businesses she visited. She used the device to get through the series of secretaries and to the CEO of each business. She then asked each CEO if they behaved unethically in business. She didn't know enough about the business world to understand their answers entirely, but prompted by Brandi's device they answered honestly about their own guilt. Those that were honest, she took less. Those that were not, she took more. Brandi collected checks made out to cash from each business. For the guiltiest of CEO's, she also took him to the bank with her. The CEO entered with the twenty checks and emerged with a very fat envelope of cash. Brandi also made him empty out half of his own personal account. Each CEO was told not to place any importance on Brandi in their memory and to dismiss her if she was ever brought up. As for the withdrawals, when asked each CEO would admit their own shady dealings and say that they money taken was a buy-off to keep people quiet.

In the coming weeks, Brandi would see several resignations from the shadiest of businessmen.

She cleared the day with just shy of $7 million. Master would be pleased.

When she got home, Brandi found Master in the living room, playing his video game. Melanie, the redhead with big fake tits, was blowing him. He shooed her away when he saw Brandi and invited Brandi over to take her place. Brandi knelt and went to take his dick in her mouth, but he said, "Tits instead. I want to hear what you've been up to."

Brandi wrapped her big tits around Master's dick and began to bound them up and down. Occasionally, she spit down in between them to add lubrication. Brandi explained how she had gotten the money and how much she had gotten. Master's eyes bulged when she told him the figure.

"I've had you for less than a day," Master said. "You've already gotten me a bunch of hot sluts and made me a rich man."

"You deserve everything, my King," Brandi said. "You deserve to have anything you want in the world."

"And you want this?" Master asked.

Brandi smiled. "Master, all I want is to serve you. There is nothing else in the world like the feeling of being used for your pleasure." She spit again down in between her tits. She was picking up a good rhythm. "When I do this... when I wrap my tits around your dick and get you off with them... it's pure extasy to me. When I kneel in front of you and swallow every drop of that delicious cum you give me... it's heaven. Don't you see, sir? I am the purest whore in the world. My one and only thought is you pleasure. Your happiness in the world. As long as I am allowed to serve you, I will continue to make you wealthy. I will continue to bring you young, hot whores to fuck. And I will relish every opportunity to service your dick. Anything in the world that makes your happy, I will do it. Anything that makes you horny, it is your's. My everything is your's."

Master exploded. He had been fucking a lot in the previous twenty-four hours, so there wasn't a lot of cum, but Brandi made sure that it landed on her large tits so he could see. She licked him clean, then smiled at him. "Master, I have an idea for something I think you will like. May I?"

"Of course," Master said, settling back lazily in the couch.

"Melanie," Brandi called out. The redhead emerged back into the room. "Master has given you a treat. He left it on my tits. Lick it off." Melanie squealed in delight and knelt down next to Brandi. She leaned over and ran her tongue over Brandi's chest, collecting the cum. She swallowed, then her tongue went exploring for more. Throughout the entire process, Brandi was looking her Master in the eye, proudly on display.

Once Melanie was done, Brandi shooed her away and turned back to Master. "Is there any other way I can serve you? Or would you prefer to play more games?"

"I'm going to play more," Master said. He smiled and added, "Go away now, slut." Brandi immediately obeyed. She was thrilled that Master was treating her more like property. She knew that made him hot.

Brandi did some research online that night, preparing for her next day.

Brandi woke up Master with a long, sensuous blowjob. He sat lazily back and watch her work, her tongue and lips playing teasingly over his shaft before taking it deep into her throat. When she had sucked him off, Brandi laid down on the bed, displaying herself in red-and-black lace lingerie while he got dressed.

"What are you doing today?" Master asked.

"I'm going to look at homes for you," Brandi said. "There are some big houses about a half hour north that are already for sale. That shouldn't arouse too much suspicion."

"Houses?" Master smiled. "You're on a roll."

"Oh, sir, please forgive me," Brandi said. "Did you want to come with? It will be your home, of course."

"I think I'm going to sit this one out," Master said. "I was thinking about tying up Sierra and fucking her ass. And then I might go catch a movie."

"Sounds fabulous," Brandi smiled.

Master took a picture of her on display on the bed before he left. Brandi took that as a compliment.

Brandi found the perfect house that afternoon. She made an offer over asking, with the stipulation that the process move as quickly as possible. The process still took longer than she would have liked, but as soon as it closed she started on the renovations. She oversaw most of them herself, to ensure that her Master would be pleased. It took almost a month, but when it was ready, she told Master that his palace was ready.

His eyes boggled as they entered the home. Master and Brandi led the way, followed by the other eight sluts (Brandi had added a few as a treat to Master through the last month). The main floor of the home was large, with big windows. Brandi had renovated it to fill one large wall with a huge screen, to add in a bar, and to install stripper poles in the four corners of the main living room.

Out the back, the living room led into a large pool. It was surrounded by a massive privacy fence, which would eventually have vinery growing up it. Another bar was added outside.

The basement had been renovated to now include twenty small living areas, big enough for a bed only. There was a community bath, with makeup stations and showers. It was dark and cramped, but Brandi didn't envision Master down there at all. It was simply a servants quarters to ensure the home could house as many sex slaves as possible.

The upstairs had at least ten bedrooms, with the Master's bedroom encompassing almost a fourth of the floor. Brandi had the bed custom made so that it could be twice as wide as a king size. Brandi wanted to ensure that he could fit as many bitches in it as he wanted. The other bedrooms were smaller, intended for any houseguests that Master wanted his girls to entertain.

After Master finished the tour, he settled himself down on the couch in the midst of it and looked at Brandi.

"Brandi, you have outdone yourself," Master said. Brandi smiled, but part of her was worried about Suzy, one of the newer acquisitions. She wasn't looking as slutty as Brandi would have liked in the lace lingerie and Brandi was beginning to wonder if she should try to reprogram her again to remove any lingering dignity.

Master beckoned Brandi closer and she obeyed, swaying her hips as she moved. She could feel her Master's eyes on her body and knew he was enjoying it.

"I want to reward you," Master said. "This is incredible. And I want to reward you. What can I offer you?"

"I want only to please you," Brandi said. "Knowing you are pleased is reward enough."

Master shook his head. "There has to be something I can give back to you."

"You have given me a purpose," Brandi said. "There is nothing that I desire for myself. Except continued service." She smiled. "With that in mind, sucking you off would be a reward to me, Master."

Master nodded and smiled, but Brandi noticed that the smile didn't quite touch his eyes. He was unhappy with this, but he had still given her some implied order. Brandi knelt before her Master and began to devour him. Brandi found that his apparent unhappiness was no inhibitor to his horniness, which was good, but she knew she had to do something. Master felt the need to give her things in exchange for her service. But Brandi didn't want anything but his pleasure. There was an imbalance that she needed to figure out how to correct, for the sake of her Master's happiness.

Master came in her mouth, which she greedily swallowed. Then he played games on his big screen TV. He was happy again.

While he was occupied, Brandi took Suzy down to the slave chamber and adjusted her programming. "You should be ashamed of every scrap of clothing you wear that doesn't make you look like a cock-hungry slut," Brandi informed her. "You have no dignity. Your degradation makes Master horny, which is the number one priority of your life."

After that, there were no problems with Suzy being slutty enough.

As Master's cum dried on her chin and she lay displayed across his massive bed, Master asked her what she was going to do today.

"I'm going to find some more bitches for your pleasure," Brandi said. "Would you like me to submit applicants for you? Or would you prefer I go get them myself?"

"I trust you," Master said. "How many?"

"Well we have space for twenty," Brandi said. "That's assuming we don't start bringing in bunkbeds, which we can if you would like even more of us. I was thinking we could also build a small building out behind the pool. It could house more sluts for you."

"How many sluts does a guy like me need?"

"Master, if I could personally enslave each and every bitch on Earth to serve your dick, I would. But we don't have the space for them, so I'm going to settle for fitting every hot one I can into this building for your play."

"Wipe your mouth," Master said, approaching the bed. Brandi wiped her mouth off on the sheets, making a note to ensure they were cleaned today. She had no more than set the sheets down when Master kissed her. She could feel his lips curling into a smile as he kissed. She kissed back and Brandi knew it had nothing to do with sex in that moment. He was happy. And he was expressing it.

He broke the kiss and said, "I'm going to take a shower. Is there anything else?"

"Just one," Brandi said. "Did you want to throw a party or something? Bring your friends over?"

"That sounds fun, but wouldn't they notice that I have a bunch of sex slaves around? And also that I upgraded my house while simultaneously quitting my job?"

"I was thinking that when they get here, I adjust them," Brandi said. "Nothing to their personality. Just that it's not weird that you bought a house. And there's nothing to question about the fact that you have a house full of sluts who do your every bidding. And neither of these things should be mentioned to anyone out there."

Master thought a moment. "I don't like the idea of changing them, but I don't think this is changing them. Also, I'd be giving them a lot of fun with the girls, so even if they knew, they would probably go for the tradeoff." He nodded. "Ok. Let's do it. But Brandi?"

"Yes Master?"

"Nobody else touches you," he said seriously. "You are just for me."

Brandi put out a wide net for whores. She didn't want carbon copies of the bimbos Master already had, but she wanted to work within what he liked. Brandi collected a few girls of different races, a few girls of different hair colors, and a few alternative looks.

One of those was a tattooed, big-titted girl with pink hair named Erin. Brandi stationed her permanently at the indoor bar, where she wore booty shorts and nothing else. Topless, you could get a good look at the dragon snaking its head around her tits. Master approved of the tattooed bartender, but never bothered to fuck her. He said she was better "eye candy" than anything else.

After this find, Brandi began to cater the whores specifically to different fantasies.

He found one girl who had a round, cute face and high-pitched voice. She was twenty-one, but Brandi dubbed her the "schoolgirl". She was given a skimpy schoolgirl outfit and often wore her blonde hair in pigtails. Master fucked her twice on the first day.

Brandi knew that Master liked a specific superhero, "Mighty Girl". Brandi had dressed up for him on at least five occasions the first time he had owned her so he could pretend to fuck the character. She wore a short red skirt, a halter top, and knee-high boots. Brandi found a girl who physically resembled most of the comic art of the character and claimed her. The girl's original name no longer mattered. She was known as Mighty Girl in the house and was allowed to wear nothing but that uniform. For all intents and purposes, she was Mighty Girl to Master. He liked that one very much and summoned her four times in the first week.

On the fourth, he also summoned Brandi. He commanded Brandi to dress in black leather, which Brandi did. Master tied Mighty Girl to the bed so that her head hung off the side, but her body was belly-up to the ceiling. Then he facefucked her. All the while, Brandi watched and hurled insults down at Mighty Girl: "You call that sucking, you fucking whore? I thought you were super." Brandi was given a riding crop, with which she whipped Mighty Girl repeatedly. At one point, Brandi bent down and pulled up the halter top to expose her tits, which she then whipped as well. When Master was about to cum, he grabbed Brandi and kissed her passionately. He came deep into Mighty Girl's throat while he passionately kissed the mistress.

When he pulled his dick out of Mighty Girl's mouth, she coughed instinctively. Brandi whipped her tit again and said, "Don't you dare waste a drop of his precious cum. Lick him clean, whore." Despite being still tied to the bed and gasping for breath, she reached and stretched until her lips could make contact with his dick again. She sucked the last bit out and used her tongue to clean him.

After freeing Mighty Girl, Master looked at Brandi and said, "That was amazing. You acted exactly as I wanted you to. I want to reward you. What can I give you?"

Brandi set the riding crop on the bed and approached Master. She dropped her eyes in humility. She had thought a lot about this question. She knew that she needed nothing and wanted nothing. But her Master was unhappy with that, so she had to change. Knowing that it was to benefit her Master made it possible in her mind to think of rewards to herself.

She reached out and touched Master's dick. It was growing softer after Mighty Girl's facefuck, but she still stroked it a few times.

"Master, I need nothing. But I know that you want to give me something when I please you. I thought of a fitting reward that you could give to me, your slut."

"Brandi, at this point I'm willing to give you anything. Only ask," Master said with a wide grin.

"If you wanted to reward me, I think you should alter me so that, when you command and only when you command, I crave and enjoy orgasms."

"You don't now?"

"My only thoughts are for your pleasure," Brandi said. "My orgasms are, by definition, my pleasure. I've never even thought of one for me. But if you wanted to reward me, you could change that."

Master nodded and smiled. "Go get the device."

It was a quick modification. Brandy reminded him to emphasize "only when I command", so as to not compromise her current drive to please him in every way. She went under for fifteen seconds. When she came back up, she felt no different, which she was happy about. Master had not commanded her to crave it.

"Come back in an hour," Master said. He paused and said, "Make it two. Dress in that red and black lace thing you have. And keep the girls away from me until then."

Brandi obliged. She did her makeup up nice, fluffed her hair, and added garters to the red-and-black lingerie set. She went to Master's bedroom and knocked softly.

"Come in," he said. Brandi entered.

Master had lit candles. He had music on. He was wearing black boxer shorts, which he normally didn't wear nowadays (he normally went commando so the girls could have easier access to pleasing him). Brandi realized that this was him trying to give to her.

"Brandi, you are amazing. And if rewarding you is really about pleasing me, then that's fine. But I want you to enjoy it too." He smiled. "I command you to want orgasms."

Brandi was aware that she was wet. Perhaps it was the first time she had realized that in months, despite the constant fucking. The panties made her look good, but they itched slightly on the lips of her pussy. Brandi bit her lip, feeling that itch and the one deeper inside her.