Collection 2: Kingdom Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master showered and got dressed slowly, occasionally approaching to pinch a tit or run his hand along her hips and ass.

"You've been very good to me," Master said appreciatively.

"Will you let me continue to be good to you, sir?" Brandi asked softly.

"What do you mean? Like am I gonna send you away again? Of course not. That was a mistake," Master said.

"No, of course," Brandi said. "Not that. I mean... when you reclaimed me, you told me to make you happy. And I've done everything I could to make you happy. But... there's more."

"What are you thinking of?"

"Well I know that in any given moment, you're never bored. You always have a bitch to fuck, a party to look forward to, or something. But I worry that you'll grow bored of it altogether. Never in one moment, but the whole of it. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah," Master shrugged. "I think so. What are you thinking?"

"Well I was thinking that you need something more. Some outlet. Something to do with your time. There will always be sluts begging to suck you magnificent dick, but in between them something to do. I've heard of guys repairing cars or painting or writing. Do you want to do anything? Have you wanted to do anything before?"

Master considered for a moment. "I suppose so. I've always kinda wanted to make my own video game. Some adventure game. I've tinkered with storylines before... but... I don't know."

"I think you should do it," Brandi said. "You can fuck whores all day. And you can have friends who adore you. But I think everyone needs something to really be passionate about."

"I know how to do it," Master thought, staring past her. "I know the languages. I know the programs. I would need to map it all out." He was now somewhere else. Brandi let him talk for a minute until he looked down at her.

"Set up a space for me," Brandi said. "I'll let you know what computers I'll need." He got up and pulled on his shirt. He didn't look at her again. His mind was elsewhere. Brandi was glad.

She knew firsthand what it was like to have nothing wrong with you life, but to still be bored. That was how she felt before Master had reclaimed her as his slave. She also knew the joy of having and fulfilling a purpose.

Brandi converted one of the bedrooms to a computer room. She got the right specifications of computers, bought a series of white boards, and bought the perfect office chair for him. She also installed an intercom system. He could press one button to connect to the kitchen, where he could order food or coffee. He could press another to connect to the slave quarters, where he could order a whore to come service him. He could also press a third button to connect to Brandi, in case he should need anything else. Other than that, no bitch was allowed in the computer room at any time. Brandi even locked it during parties, in case someone should wander in.

It was a success. Master got into a routine. Brandi would blow him awake, he would get breakfast, then go straight to the computer room. He would be in there for an hour or so, summon a slut to fuck, and then stay in for most of the rest of the morning. He would take a break at lunch to go for a swim or play a game or watch some TV. Then he would select another whore. This became a coveted position, because he would usually have dirty, degrading, punishing sex at the end of his lunch break. He would choke, slap, assfuck, spit, and insult. Every girl hoped to be chosen. Then he would go to work for several hours. If he was really on a roll, he would go until six or seven. If it was a lighter day, he would be done by four. Whenever he finished, he would eat dinner, then spend the evening in some sort of carnal delights.

At this time, he would often summon four or five girls to engage in a lesbian orgy in front of him. When he snapped his fingers, some of them would begin crawling towards him and begging to be slathered in his cum. He would pick one of them to jerk him off and the girls would each struggle to be covered in as much as possible, before licking it off each other.

Other times, it would be just one girl and he would take his time, having her switch positions four or five times before really committing to one and fucking her to completion.

In any event, it was generally more relaxed in the evening.

After a few weeks, he started to invite Brandi to sit with him after he got off. He would sometimes talk about his work (Brandi spent portions of the day studying programming and game creation intently so she could understand him). Then he would ask her about her day. She would explain whatever she had done to serve him that day. Sometimes that was selecting new sluts. Other times it was construction projects around the home that would improve it (what did he think about having a third slave quarters?). Sometimes it was just general managerial tasks: organizing cleaning, cooking, and lingerie selection. Master seemed to enjoy hearing about her day.

He would watch a movie, play some games, or go for a swim. Then he would go to bed.

Master had always been happy. Brandi had never doubted that. No man could be unhappy when there were forty-three sluts (and counting) begging to serve his every sexual need. But now, he seemed content too. Brandi knew that people needed something to work towards. Master had a project now.

On weekends, Master wouldn't work. He would have Brandi wake him a little later, then have an easy morning. He would sometimes hang with friends, most often at Master's house. He relaxed, sometimes with TV and movies and sometime with video games. He liked to pick four or five of the girls, have them dress in skimpy dresses, and go out on the town with them. The girls would fawn over Master and every male who saw them would wonder what Master had that commanded such attention from so many hot girls. Master liked to be appreciated.

If Master had any elaborate sexual fantasies to play out, he would do them on the weekends too. Almost every other weekend, Mighty Girl was tied to something and defiled. Master often had a leather-clad Brandi accompany him, and Brandi became a sort of recurring character in the fantasy as well.

One time, Master had about thirty of his sluts kneel in a massive circle. He would thrust once into their mouths, then move on to the next girl, like a sort of sexual musical chairs. As he went around, he became more forceful with each thrust, often grabbing the bitch's head to hold her still while he thrusted. He went for a few minutes, then settled on Suzy to grab and facefuck to completion.

Brandi was summoned one lazy Sunday afternoon to use her "pornstar titties" to get him off. Brandi made a show of slipping off the sheer black lace bra and then knelt before her Master. She wrapped her tits around his dick and began to bounce up and down. Master watched her with a sort of conspiratorial smile. Brandi began to talk, just like he liked.

"Do you like having a perfect little whore wrap her big slutty tits around your glorious cock? God, I'm such a worthless little slut. I guess that makes me the perfect fucktoy. Are you going to cover your bitch's tits with that hot cum? Paint me like a fucking canvas. Wouldn't I look like a perfect fucking masterpiece, covering in your cum? Oh, I want it so bad all over these perky tits."

Master lasted a respectably long time, but eventually he acquiesced to Brandi's requests and erupted like a volcano. Brandi licked him clean, then set back on her heels, covered in his cum, while Master took a picture. Brandi loved when he took pictures of her. She suspected that he didn't look at them often now that he could just repeat the experience, but Brandi knew she had done good work when Master wanted to preserve the moment.

Brandi remained kneeling in front of her Master, head bowed, until acknowledged.

"Is there something else, bitch?" Master asked.

"Master, your birthday is coming up," Brandi said. "Last time you had a birthday while I was with you, I gave you a new slut. But... you have lots of sluts now. And I am struggling to think up something really special for your birthday. Is there anything you want? And special, dirty fantasy? Anything in your life that you would improve upon?"

Master sat back, thinking. After a moment, he said, "You call me 'King' a lot. I like that." He gestured around at the place. "I think of this as my palace. And you as my servants." Brandi nodded in full agreement. Master smiled and said, "Make me a throne. And a crown. I know it's silly and unnecessary, but... I want it."

"Master, you will have everything in the world you want," Brandi said. Inside, she was glowing. A new, exciting opportunity to make her Master happy. Something he actually wanted that Brandi hadn't been aware of before. "I'll do everything I can to make you happy."

"Good," Master said. "Now scram. I'm gonna game." Brandi hurried away while Master picked up his game controller. She spent the next four hours with a stack of paper and pencil, drawing potential designs. Now she had a project too.

Master started spending longer and longer days at work. Brandi took this to be a good sign, as he was usually energetic and horny after he emerged. One Thursday, he emerged very early. Brandi was surprised to see him lounging on the couch at 2PM.

"I finished," Master said. "It's a sampler, but I'm done. It has some sample gameplay, the story fleshed out, and... well... I sent it."

"I didn't know you were that close to finished," Brandi said, genuinely excited. "Who did you send it to?"

"I had been emailing a guy at NetStudio for a while," Master said. "An old buddy put me in contact."

"I had no idea," Brandi said.

"Yeah, I... I didn't tell you," Master said. He smiled and looked down, apparently embarrassed. "I wanted to make sure that I got in because the game was good. Not because... well... not because you sent a team of sluts to make sure I did."

Brandi smiled. "You could have just ordered me not to."

"I know, but... I didn't want to wonder. Or suddenly realize, like with Alexa. It's nice to have something that's more than just fantasy. But I want to make sure that it stays that way."

Brandi's smile faded slightly. "Master, if I overstepped, I am sorry."

"No, I like your dedication," Master said. "I wouldn't change a thing about you. But I think you were right. I can fuck whores all day, but I need something to strive towards." He smiled. "You know how to make me happy." Brandi smiled, glowing with the compliment.

"Any other ideas for making me happy?" Master asked, sitting back in the couch. Brandi wasn't sure if this was an invite for seduction or not. She decided to take the question literally.

"You've been fucking Mighty Girl a lot lately," Brandi observed.

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course not," Brandi said, surprised the thought would even come up in Master's mind. "I wish you could fuck every hot slut in the world. And the non-sluts, I would personally convert to sluts so that you could fuck them."

"I know, I was teasing," Master said.

"Oh." Brandi felt silly. She decided to keep going with her idea. "Well, I thought that you might enjoy more of the same. I could find girls that look like other superheroes and we could get you a collection to fuck."

"A Just-Ass Team," Master said, his eyes large with excitement. Brandi had considered that pun when she came up with the idea, but had decided it was too cheesy. From Master, of course, it was brilliance, however.

"Yes," Brandi nodded.

"Get them," Master said.

"Do you have specific character requests? Or should I be creative?"

"I have requests," Master said with a grin. It was his horny grin. He gave instructions to Brandi, then climbed on top of her and fucked her pussy while she screamed his praises and her degradations in his ear.

Brandi wanted to do it right. She had created a fantasy in Master's mind, now she wanted to make sure it was perfect. She paid for realistic costumes, then she and the other sluts (one was actually an apprentice seamstress in her former life) modified them to enhance their sluttiness.

There was Wonder Lass, the strong staple of feminine power. She had a movie in the past few years, so Brandi was able to find a lookalike based on the actress, which was easier. She was more fit than Master normally went for, but he thought he would appreciate the movie-accuracy. The outfit was modified so that her tits were practically exploding from her corset and the skirt descended only halfway down her ass. When her "Cable of Truth" was wrapped around her, Wonder Lass would explain, "I only fight crime because I need to get fucked so bad. If one of them could just overpower me and give me a good raw-dog, I would probably just chill out." Master enjoyed the power play with Mighty Girl, so Brandi thought that he would enjoy it with the other super sluts.

Next was The Cat, who was at best an anti-hero, but Master wanted her anyways. There had been a few different costumes over the years, so Brandi picked a sort of hybrid that showed off the sluttiest aspects of each. There was the leather jacket, unzipped and hanging free. Brandi elected not to add any bra to that costume, so Master could expose her at his will. Brandi originally wanted to go with simply Halloween cat ears, but decided to look harder and spend some money on an actual latex mask. Brandi found a blonde with huge tits and who looked good with whispers made up on her face. She was instantly recognizable and a very whoreish interpretation of the character.

There was Nightshadow, one of the many accomplices to one of the more popular brooding dark superheroes. Her costume normally was skintight, but showed no skin. Brandi found a shapely redhead who fit most comic images of the character and then leaned on her seamtress to design a new, slutty outfit that kept the feel of the original. The yellow cape was preserved, but the logo on her chest was changed to be a bra with sheer lace hanging down over her. A miniscule yellow skirt was added. A mask, similar to the Cat's, was bought. The writers would have been horrified, but Master would be horny.

Finally, Master had requested the Jester. Brandi found a girl on Instagram who had the "crazy eyes" down and claimed her for Master's harem. The Jester's outfit was already slutty, so they bought a high-end costume and made minimal modifications.

While they were buying costumes, they got a new one for Mighty Girl. The old one had some stains and she was due for an upgrade to look as believable as the rest.

Brandi took one of the larger extra bedrooms and modified it. She did as much work as possible when Master was occupied in his room, fucking girls in his bedroom, or out with friends. She wanted him not to know anything was being built until it was done. She took out the carpet and added metallic tiles. She added screens to the walls, showing maps and tactical-looking readouts. She added plenty of metal fixtures throughout the room that would look natural in a command post, but also were firm enough that Master could tie a heroine to. Finally, she added a large conference table to the middle. She found the sturdiest one, with the anticipation that at least two or three girls would be laying on it at a time. It looked like a fine headquarters for the Just-Ass Team.

Finally, Brandi bought a thick, red cape. She presented it to Master on Saturday afternoon, nine days after first planting the fantasy in his mind.

"What's this?" Master asked.

"The Just-Ass team is assembled. They're awaiting upstairs for you. I thought that, given the spirit of it, you might want a cape too."

"Is it for a hero or a villain?" Master asked, amused.

"It's for however you want to treat them," Brandi said with a sultry smile. "Would you like me to join you with my riding crop? Or do you want to do this alone?"

"Get the whip," Master said. "And wear the leather." Brandi thought that was implied by the riding crop, but nonetheless rushed to obey. When she returned, in her slutty dominatrix outfit, Master had slung the cape around his shoulders. He apparently liked the roleplay, because he was standing straighter and grinning.

Brandi led him to the headquarters room. When he entered, Master spent a long time just looking. The five heroines were standing around the conference table, choreographed to bridge the gap between looking natural and looking hot. They kept neutral expressions on their faces, waiting for him to give them a cue. Was he the hero who deserved a reward? Was he the villain come to dominate them? Did he care at all or would he just start squeezing stuff?

Master's eyes roamed around the room, apparently in awe of the set built for his fantasy. They roamed over the various exposed cleavage, legs, midriff, and tightfitting leather and latex. The silence grew longer, while Master took it all in.

"Brandi?" Master said softly. "I am pleased."

Brandi glowed.

"Alright, super sluts," Master said loudly. "You're no match for me." The scenario had been called: He was there to dominate the heroines. To be honest, they didn't every stand a chance.

Master went several times with the Just-Ass team. Most of the time, he was the conquering villain. He loved to lay one out on the table and lean her head back to fuck. Brandi's riding crop got a lot of action. Handcuffs were common and whatever bitches weren't in use were usually tethered to something. Master swapped it up occasionally, claiming to be a hero that the other superheroes just couldn't help but want to fuck. Words like, "Oh please. You're my hero. And I've always wondered what it would be like" were very common, usually followed by "Oh it's even bigger than I thought it would be." It was all very parody-porn, but Master loved it. Brandi suspected that every man's fantasies were probably cheesy and odd to the outsider, but struck the perfect chord for them in practice.

Master spent most of Saturday and Sunday with the Just-Ass Team. Brandi spent most of it alongside him. The girls were bruised and sore by the end of the weekend, with Brandi's riding crop the primary cause, but when Master finally collapsed on Sunday night, they were all very pleased with themselves.

On Monday morning, Brandi snuck under Master's covers and reached for his dick. For the first time since their reunion, he waved her away. "I'm kinda sore today, actually," Master said with a chuckle. Apparently he had been awake and waiting for her. "But get the device and meet me at the headquarters."

Brandi hurried off to get Master's device. When they entered the Headquarters, Master found all five super-sluts asleep in sleeping bags. Hair was a mess and makeup was undone. Brandi had spent an hour that morning so she could look fuckable for Master when she blew him awake. These girls had done none of the prep work. They hadn't expected Master and despite their willing brains, their bodies were tired and had slept deeply. Brandi was worried. This was the first time ever that a slut was not presentable. Brandi blamed herself. She knew that Master liked his new toys. She should have gotten them up and made sure they were ready.

"At ease, ladies," Master said. "I think I'm going to be taking a break today." He wasn't angry. In fact, he seemed humored. Most of the girls were alarmed or trying to make themselves more appealing, but none of them looked hot anymore.

"You all did a great job," Master said. "I'm going to reward you." He turned to Brandi. "Step outside a moment while I adjust them." Brandi obliged and returned after a minute. Master turned to them and said, "Crave orgasms. Get yourselves off." Immediately, the supersluts moved to each other, feeling each up, squeezing each other's breasts, tasting each other's lips, and pawing desperately at each other's pussies.