Collection 2: Kingdom Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One orgasm per bitch," Master called out. "Make 'em count ladies."

He beckoned to Brandi and she left with him. As the door closed, Brandi realized that Master really was tired. He wasn't even bothering to watch the lesbian orgy he set in motion.

"Come with me," Master said, leading Brandi back to his bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and stood over her. Brandi expected him to pull down his shorts and stuff her, but he didn't. He said, "You have done incredibly. This is one of my favorite fantasies and you executed it to perfection. My dick is so tired, I'm going to give it a rest today. But you deserve a reward."

"Master, just pleasing you is..."

"Crave an orgasm," Master commanded. "Want it."

Brandi bit her lip, breaking off the words midsentence. She was horny. She was incredibly horny, she knew. Master slipped his hand into her panties—frilly, black skimpy things—and his finger found a way into her slit. She gasped in anticipation. He began to wiggle back and forth.

Master wasn't necessarily great at fingering. In her old life, Brandi had boyfriends that she kept long past their usefulness because their hands could do things that rivaled most vibrators. But Master's skill was secondary to the fact that it was Master himself giving to her. Here was her King, her Master, her everything... and he wasn't even getting pleasure from this. It was purely to give to her.

"There," Brandi gasped as Master stumbled upon her clit. He steadied his hand and picked up speed. Brandi tried to keep very still, but her body was shaking with need and pleasure. How many months since her last sweet reward? How many fucks? How many kinky sex sessions? How many dick suckings? All the things that told her body that it was supposed to be fucked into oblivion, but no release. Here was release.

Brandi didn't last long. She cried out, buckling her hips with his motion. "Oh my God! Oh my King. I... I..." Words couldn't make it through the mountain of pleasure building up inside her mind. "I am nothing!" she cried out. "You are my everything." It was all she knew how to say. She knew it wasn't the right words, but soon any words at all were replaced but just a pure scream of pleasure, probably easily confused with agony. It shook her core.

Then it was over and Brandi was lying on the bed, doing her best to catch her breath. She was conflicted. She normally equated a climax of any kind with the instinct to get on her knees and clean with her tongue. But that didn't quite make sense now. What did she do?

Brandi looked at her Master, who was looking down at her with an odd expression. It was partly amused, but mostly tender. She was used to seeing looks of happiness, giddiness, desire, raw animal lust... but rarely tenderness. It was directed at her.

They sat for a moment, enjoying the silence and each other. Then Master got up and declared, "I'm hungry."

"I'll fetch your breakfast," Brandi said, hurrying off. It was selfish of her to spend so long after her reward without working.

"Keep the bitches away from me today," Master said. "I'm going to take a break." As Brandi passed the headquarters room, she heard a scream of pleasure from inside, only barely covering the moans of need. Brandi made a mental note to clean the room that afternoon.

Master was true to his word. He rested that day. It was his first day without orgasm in a long time.

On Tuesday, he got back into it. Brandi blew him awake and he spent much of the day with the supersluts.

Brandi immediately did research and began to recruit additional superhero-themed sluts, so that Master could pick and choose which heroes went into the room with him from a wider selection of options.

A few weeks later, they announced that there was going to be a Mighty Girl movie. Master spent most of that day in the headquarters and bitches from all around the house heard the noises.

It was a Wednesday afternoon when Master summoned Brandi to the computer room. He instructed her to bring the device, which Brandi did. Master donned the protective earpieces, then turned it on. Brandi's mind went white, ready to accept any and all truth.

"You will never lie to me," Master said simply.

"I will not lie to you," Brandi echoed.

Master turned off the machine. Brandi blinked a few times, finding herself again in the room.

"Did you reach out to anyone at NetStudio?" Master asked.

"No, sir," Brandi said.

"Did you have any other girl reach out to anyone?" Master asked.

"No, sir."

"Did you or anyone else that you know do anything to attempt to aide me and my game?"

"No sir," Brandi said.

Master set back and pursed his lips. The edges crept upward in a smile, but his eyes were glistening, almost tear-like.

"They purchased my game," Master said softly. "They bought it. They assigned a team of developers to help me and they want me to finish it."

"Master, that's amazing!" Brandi exclaimed. "That's... that's great!"

"I know!" Master said. He leapt to his feet and wrapped Brandi in a massive hug. He squeezed her tight and she hugged back. It was a few seconds before his hands found their way down to her ass, where they cupped. Brandi felt something rise from his pants and knew he wanted to celebrate.

Brandi was glad she had purchased the expensive office chair. The suspension came in handy. Master was sitting as Brandi enthusiastically bounced up and down on his dick, stuffing it deep inside her pussy with each bounce. Master buried his face between her tits and repeatedly smacked her bouncing ass cheeks. He lasted a few minutes before ordering Brandi down on her knees, where he blew his load across her face.

Then Master went back to work, replying to the offer email and starting the next phase for development.

They hosted a party that Friday. The house had accumulated enough sluts that eight girls could ride the stripper poles, simultaneously dancing and engaging in lesbian sex. Erin, the big-titted dragon-tatted bitch, served drinks, occasionally while being fucked in the ass by Jimmy, who had taken a liking to her. Master kept his super-sluts away from his friends, now deeming them private property, but his friends had a wide variety of sluts to choose from. Brandy had added a cowgirl slut, a police officer slut, secretary-slut, and an extra schoolgirl slut (the first was a recent favorite of the party-goers).

Aside from fucking his whores, his friends were genuinely excited for Master. He didn't need manufactured jealousy for the validation, he had genuine appreciation. Several of his friends asked to play the game and Master promised they would know as soon that was viable.

At one point, one friend shouted for "speech!", which was quickly taken up by the rest of the men. No slut felt comfortable issuing such a command to their Master, but he still took that bait nonetheless.

"Well I just wanted to say, thanks to everyone," Master said, holding a beer out to the room. Most of his friends were there, although one or two rooms upstairs had closed doors and the sound of thumping was coming from one of them. "I'm very blessed to have friends like I do. And... well... I'm blessed to have a lot of what you see around." This was met with a laugh, as most men had a half-dressed slut on their lap. Master looked around and met Brandi's eye. She hadn't been trying to catch it, but he still paused when he saw her. He smiled and said, "Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. It means more than you know and I don't know where I would be without you." He raised his beer and added, "To finding out what you want and going for it."

The men rose glasses and the party continued. Dinner was served and afterwards desert was brought out: Five sluts came out of the kitchen with cool whip bras and let themselves be licked clean by the guests. Master took a liking to Melanie, the redhead with big fake tits. It had been a while since she had caught his eye, but he took her upstairs. Brandi thought she heard the words "in between those big tits" come out of Master's mouth as he explained his plans for her. Brandi smiled, glad that Master was having a good time.

The party went on late. Brandi had prepared for this and had a second shift of strippers to take over the poles. As the first shift descended, they were instantly swept up by men who had been ogling them all night. Master drank a lot, banged a few times, and had fun with his friends.

When he decided to eventually go to bed, he asked Brandi to join him. Brandi expected that he wanted one more fuck before bed, but he invited her under the sheets with him, wrapped her in his arms, and fell asleep. For a moment, Brandi wasn't sure what to do. If she moved at all, she might wake him. Was he planning to fuck her and then fall asleep halfway through? Brandi remembered when she had played girlfriend for him the first time he owned her. He fell asleep next to her and woke up later to shoo her away. But, Brandi knew that this was different. He saw her differently now. He had accepted his role as a King of Sluts. He wasn't pretending anymore. Maybe this was just something that he wanted.

Brandi nestled in, partly on top of Master's chest, and closed her eyes. She remained as still as possible and eventually fell asleep.

When Master woke up in the morning, he gave her a little shake. "Hey, get up," Master said. Brandi woke and immediately wondered if she looked fuckable enough. She had spent the night in bed and hadn't had her prep time that morning. Apparently she did. Master took her head and shoved it down towards his dick. She took the cue and got to work.

Master's birthday was on a Saturday. Brandi had spent the last month constructing the throne in pieces, then hiding them away from her Master. It was solid and heavy. Brandi aroused nine or ten sluts at around three in the morning to help. They had hidden the pieces behind the dormitories and along the sides of the house, where Master rarely went. Brandi directed the teams of four or five girls at a time, moving the pieces together, attaching the bolts, and ensuring it was sturdy. The bottom tier of steps was about ten feet wide and was four separate pieces. The middle tier started to narrow down, but was still three pieces. The very top was the placement for the throne itself. It was solid and required seven different girls to lift. Wonder Lass had the most muscle tone and carried the most weight. When they got it to the top, they bolted it down. Brandi pushed from various angles on the throne, the stairs, and the whole structure together. She didn't want it to topple, but it seemed sturdy.

Every slut was called to attention and instructed to look as perfect as possible. Bathrooms were packed, but as quiet as possible to not wake Master. The finest corners of makeup were done with precision and redone if necessary. The sluttiest lingerie was selected. Brandi arranged each girl as delicately as she could, to ensure the perfect visual appeal. Master normally got up at eight. Everything was ready by seven. The girls waited.

Brandi made breakfast, scrambled eggs and pancakes, and carried it on a breakfast-in-bed tray up the stairs to Master's bedroom. When she entered, she found Master already awake. Oddly, he was wearing the large red cape that Brandi had given him when she had given him the headquarters.

"I didn't know you were awake, Master," Brandi said apologetically. "I would have sucked you off." She had worn the red-and-black lingerie that had never lost its place as his favorite.

"That's alright," Master said. He took the tray from her and ate. Brandi offered to kneel and blow him now, but Master declined. He told her he was saving it for later.

"Master, me and the girls have a gift for you," Brandi said.

"It's ready?" he said with wide, anticipatory eyes.

"Yes," Brandi nodded.

She led him down the stairs and he saw it, as well as the route. Brandi had arranged all sixty-seven of his sluts in a pathway. They knelt before him, starting at the back door of the living room. Master took a deep breath, puffed out his chest, and began walking down the path. Sluts on either side opened their mouths wide as he passed, simultaneously inviting him and declaring their subservience.

He passed Alexa, the girlfriend-turned-slave who had eventually bored him back to Brandi. He kept her around, but didn't think to fuck her very often anymore. She was topless and as he passed, she said, "Sucking your dick is the greatest joy of my life."

Master passed by Melanie, the redhead with big fake tits that had been one of the first acquisitions off Instagram. Her tits were wrapped in a skimpy red lace bra which barely contained them. She opened her mouth wide and then said, "I daydream about the next time you cover my tits in your delicious cum."

Master passed Kimber, the platinum blonde who had been claimed early and had dressed as an angel for Halloween. She wore white lace now in homage to that costume. As he passed, Kimber opened her mouth wide and said, "I have never felt more alive than when you disgrace me. Your pleasure is my only desire."

Master passed Sierra, the brunette with a great ass that Master fucked periodically ("Master, my body is your property. I am nothing on my own.") and Erin, the tatted bartender that Master never got around to fucking but was popular at parties ("Sir, I live in total devotion to service of you.").

Master his way around the side of the pool, following the path of sluts as it curved back around towards the start of the stairs. A chorus of praise and proclamations of service followed him. The throne was two stories tall, with stairs leading up to it. They were painted gold and a red carpet was placed over. On the bottom of the steps, to his left and right, were the Just-Ass Team. Mighty Girl and Wonder Lass were on the left, in uniform. Somewhat expectantly, they said variations of "You are my hero and my protector. I am in awe of you." On the right were The Cat, Nightshadow, and the Jester, also in unform. Further variations, but on the villainous side: "You are my conqueror and my dominator. I shake beneath your power."

Master ascended the stairs. The top half was barren. Brandi wanted all of his sluts far beneath him, so he could feel powerful. His cape rippled in the wind and Brandi took her own spot, sitting on the top left of the arrangement—The first bitch on his right when he sat.

On his throne was a large, gold crown. Master lifted it and looked at it a moment. He turned back and looked at the parade of bitches. He settled the crown on his head and sat down on the throne.

Brandi had coached them. As he sat, they chanted: "Long live the King!" Brandi hoped this fantasy lived up to what Master had expected, but she also hoped that he didn't see it as just a fantasy. It wasn't just a kink to her or any of the girls that Master had collected. In their eyes, he was their King. His authority was absolute and his word was law.

Master said softly, "I deserve this." Brandi wondered if any other sluts around had heard him say it. It was probably more to himself that to them. Master reached behind him, beneath the cape, and pulled out a small package. He had apparently stuck it in his belt to carry it. He opened it and pulled out a small crown... a tiara really. It gleamed in the morning light.

Master looked down at Brandi and extended one finger. He beckoned her closer to him.

Brandi's heart jumped. She knew that Master would likely summon a slut to blow him while on his throne, but she thought it would be Mighty Girl. There would have been something right about a King getting blown by the most powerful superheroine. Brandi ascended towards his throne and knelt on both her knees—the position one took when given the privilege of sucking off Master.

Master lowered the tiara onto her head and turned to the rest of the girls. "I am your King." There were cheers, which Master quickly cut off with a hand. "But this is your Queen. Her word is law. And she is Queen of the Whores. Second only to me. There is no else that has served me so faithfully. And no one else who has made me half as happy. I honor her today." There were cheers again. Brandi didn't know what to think. She had not prepared for this.

"Rise, Brandi," Master said. Brandi stood and turned to the cheering whores. As she looked out, Master stepped down and unclasped her bra. Her tits hung free in the air, which brought about more cheers. He tugged on her panties and she quickly slid those off too. She turned back to her Master.

He had lowered his pants, sprouting a firm hard-on. Then he had sat back in his throne. Brandi stepped forward and moved down to suck it. He stopped her and said, "Ride me."

Brandi straddled him in the throne, lowering her pussy onto his dick. He grabbed her at the base of her neck with one firm hand, steadying her and controlling her at the same time. With his other hand, he grabbed one of her tits and squeezed. He always loved squeezing her tits.

"Enjoy this," Master ordered. "Crave your orgasm." Instantly, Brandi's pussy lit up in pleasure. She moaned and the riding of his dick shifted. She directed him and thrusted against him, driving him farther into her for both of their pleasure.

"Brandi," Master said softly. "My Queen."

"Your whore," Brandi said softly. "Please let me continue to be your whore. I am whole when I am your slut. That's all I want."

"You will always be my whore," Master said. "But you're also my partner now. My number one bitch. You're mine."

"I'm always your's, Master," Brandi moaned, picking up her pace. "Every inch of me belongs to you. You are my everything."

"Without you, I would have nothing," Master smiled. He was thrusting his hips, driving into her harder. "You have given me everything."

"I will continue to give," Brandi promised. "Everything you want. Anything you want. Not just whores. Not just money. Power if you want it. Love if you want it. Fame if you want it. I'll continue to search for your darkest, dirtiest fantasies and make them reality. I'll continue to open new minds to the joy of disgrace under you. Anything you want, I will give you."

"I know," Master grinned. "For now, your pussy will suffice."

"Ooooh," Brandi moaned as pleasure exploded through her body. She leaned forward, resting her forehead against Master's shoulder. They continued to ride, together in mutual pleasure. She felt the motions of his body as she knew them. She knew he was getting close and so was she. She kept the rhythm, driving father together. The climaxed together, shaking and buckling and holding each other up as the waves of pleasure moved through them, almost as one flesh.

Then they collapsed in the chair, smelling each other's sweat and breathing in sync.

After a moment, Brandi climbed off and knelt before her King. It was good for the Queen to set an example for her subjects. She licked her Master clean, taking her time and sucking every drop of cum out of his dick. Then she turned and faced the rest of the bitches, clad only in the tiara her King had given her. She stood proudly.

She was Queen of the Whores. These were her people. And together, they had a purpose. Brandi knew how important a purpose was.

"Sluts," Brandi decreed, "let's get to work."