Collection 3: Succession

Story Info
As the Empire grows, Brandi looks for the proper successor.
21.6k words
4.84
21.5k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third in the "Collection" series. If you haven't read the first two, the first five paragraphs are a synopsis of the prior two stores. The new story begins in the sixth paragraph. I hope you enjoy reading Brandi's adventures as much as I enjoy writing them.

*

It had been a year and a half since Master had reclaimed Brandi as his sex slave and commissioned her with the responsibility of making him the perfect life. Brandi had done well. Her Master had given her the device he had built to remake minds. She had used it to make him rich, buy him a massive home, recruit dozens of hot girls to be his personal harem, and protected him from every possible threat.

She had built a sexual empire for him. Every fantasy that he had was met with extreme enthusiasm: bound girls whipped and fucked, tit-jobs culminating in cum-covered faces and chests, Master's dick shoved in the back of a bitch's throat, French maids, cheerleaders, schoolgirl costumes, leather, and even a captive princess. Master's favorite was the collection of superhero characters that he regularly fucked: Sometimes as a hero, receiving a much-earned reward, and sometimes as the villain, conquering and dominating. Brandi built it all for him, all the while waking him up every morning with a blowjob—it was her favorite part of the day.

Brandi had encouraged Master to find what would make him happy. Master had made a video game, which a company had bought, and had worked for the last year to finish it. Sometimes he would work for several hours, locked in his computer room. Sometimes he did the same, but with a slut's mouth around his dick as he worked.

Last year, Brandi had given her Master a throne for his birthday. He had returned with gifting her a tiara and naming her "Queen of the Whores". It was a title she wore with pride every day. She would often wear the tiara throughout the day, because Master liked seeing her in it. He had artfully bridged the gap of honoring her as special while ensuring that she remained a degraded sex toy for his pleasure. Despite any rewards or honor that he bestowed on her, she was still his bitch. When it came to getting Master off, Brandi had no dignity to defend. She would wrap her tits around his dick and jerk him off with them, while telling him in perfect detail how much of a filthy, worthless slut she was. She would shove his dick into the back of her throat, knowing the sounds of her gagging made him hornier. She would ride his dick with her pussy, displaying her bouncing tits for him and telling him that servicing his dick is the only thing that she wanted in life. Degradation made Master horny and Brandi's life purpose was to make him happy. Nothing else in the world mattered.

Brandi felt a wholeness in her that was more than just because Master stuffed every one of her holes regularly. This was her purpose and she was fulfilling it. There was nothing more fulfilling that having found purpose in life and working in that purpose.

It was Master's birthday—one year after Brandi had given him a throne—and she had something just as special in mind this time. She had spent ten months preparing. She had visited thirty different corrupt CEO's to acquire the money. She had spent afternoons away from Master's mansion, overseeing the work. It took millions of dollars, hundreds of hours of Brandi's time, and thousands of hours of workers' time, but she bought Master the top six floors of one of the high rises in the city.

Master's Mansion was in the suburbs and, despite two expansions for additional slut housing, had become overcrowded. The high rise dedicated the top two floors to Master's living, the third-from-top for roleplaying scenarios, and then three levels for housing of sluts. If they ran out of space, Brandi could simply buy the next level down and keep expanding.

It was impossible to keep the secret from Master, of course. Brandi couldn't simply disappear from him and not explain why. It would make him unhappy. But Master was pleased when he heard and very excited—so excited he had climbed on top of her and drilled her pussy for only a minute or so before cumming inside her.

They kept the mansion, of course. Master could decide to stay wherever he wanted, but he would have options. Brandi always feared that Master would begin to feel cooped up in the Mansion. Now he wouldn't have to.

On Master's birthday, most of the sluts got up before him and went to the highrise. Brandi held only a skeleton crew that morning of seven sluts: A blonde, brunette, and a redhead (so Master could have his pick if he was in a mood), Michelle (the best cook among the sluts for Master's breakfast), the Rigel twins (Master had renamed them "Slut A" and "Slut B" and they had been a favorite of his for a couple months), and Brandi. Brandi blew Master awake, the sluts served breakfast, and they left.

The sluts had to be street-ready at least, so after Slut A jerked off Master onto Slut B's tits and then licked it off of her while staring hungrily at Master, all seven girls changed into skimpy black dresses. They got out of the limo at the curb and Master led the parade of hot women in matching, revealing clothes into the lobby. He was the envy of every man in view. Brandi marched next to him and Master's hand rested firmly and unmistakably on her ass. It was glorious.

A special keycard was necessary to get onto the top floors. When the door opened, Master gasped.

They entered into the living floor. A massive TV filled one wall, with a large couch directed towards it—video gaming was always a priority to Master. The couch had five brunettes on it, each in matching red lace lingerie. The opposite wall had five glass insets, with stripper poles inside. In each, one of Master's sluts was dancing nude. The wall between was a massive window pointing out to the water. The high rise was wide and other amenities scattered the floor: A bar, where Master's tattooed bartender Erin was topless and ready to serve. There was a pool table, with two blondes in tiny tight shorts and black lace bras. There was a hot tub in one corner, with a redhead and two blondes in skimpy bikinis giggling in the water. The floors were black marble and colored lights gave the room a blue hue. It was sleek, sexy, and screamed "big shot in the big city". Brandi knew Master was pleased.

The cherry on the cake, of course, was that aside from the tattooed bartender (who Master kept around as "eye candy", but never got around to fucking), every slut was new. Brandi had scoured Instagram models, college sororities, and dating sites, looking for girls that matched Master's preferences. They were skinny, but not too athletic. Their tits were big and perky. A few of them had nice asses that Master might like to fuck, but that wasn't a requirement for admission. Because Brandi cast a wide net, she could afford to be selective. Every girl's face was undeniably beautiful.

What they hadn't been naturally gifted with, Brandi supplied. She indoctrinated each new girl with Master's device, rewriting their priorities and their personality. They were now fucktoys—specifically Master's fucktoys. Their purpose in life was his sexual pleasure. He would fuck them however and whenever he wanted. They would take orders without question and their bodies existed for his pleasure. Brandi coached them in what dirty talk Master liked, how to display themselves most appealingly for him, and how to work away at their gag reflex so that Master could fuck their throats as deeply as he wanted. There were fifteen new girls total, displayed around the room like works of art. Each one was a masterpiece. If Brandi wasn't entirely focused on her Master's pleasure, she might have even been jealous.

Master walked around the room, running his hand along the couch and the bitches seated on it. They leaned back, allowing his freer access over their bodies. One even licked her lips suggestively at him. Probably a bit too forward, Brandi thought, but it demonstrated her sluttiness sufficiently.

Master approached one of the blondes—Becca, if Brandi remembered correctly—at the pool table. He put his hands on her hips, spun her around, and bent her over the table. He delivered three sharp smacks across her ass—this was one of the sluts that had a fuckable ass. Becca moaned, the sound mixing pleasure and pain. Master turned to the other blonde and ordered her to go get him a beer. She hurried off and returned in a minute with the beer. Master had stood up Becca and was feeling her tits. She was smiling invitingly up at Master as he squeezed and played. Master took the beer without looking away from Becca.

Master took his finger and put it on Becca's lips. Immediately, Becca's tongue emerged and swirled around the finger, while she looked Master straight in the eyes. Becca took the finger into her mouth, easily pressing her lips against Master's knuckle.

Master turned to Brandi. "I want to continue the tour. Have this one in my room at the end of it." All seven sluts that escorted Brandi in had stripped down to their black lace lingerie. Brandi gave an order to Michelle and Becca was whisked away towards the bedroom.

Master approached the hot tub, where the redhead and two blondes were giggling at him as he approached. "Stand and show me your tits," Master commanded. Immediately, all three stood up from the water and dropped their already-skimpy bikini tops into the water. Master beckoned them close, so he wouldn't get wet, and they met him at the edge of the hot tub. He squeezed each of their tits, barely looking at their faces. He settled on the redhead, playing with her tits for almost twice as long as the blondes.

"What are you?" Master asked ambiguously.

"I'm your fucktoy," the redhead—Julia, if Brandi remembered correctly—said. "I am a nice pair of tits, and an ass, a mouth, and a pussy for you to stuff your dick in."

"They are a nice pair of tits," Master observed casually. "I think I'll end up fucking those too."

"My body is for your pleasure," Julia said.

"Dry this one off," Master said. "Have her join the other one at the end."

Julia was whisked away and Master continued around the room. He spent a long time simply staring out the window at the water and the city below him. When he finally turned around, he said, "Alright. Show me the rest."

The level below the living area was dedicated to Master's sexual fantasies. Brandi had built it uniquely, with a small lobby area at the bottom of the stairs. It had four doors, pointed to the four corners of the building. Behind each door was a scenario room.

The first was a new headquarters for Master's "Just-ass Team". Large monitor displays showed tactical readouts, important-looking information, and still shots of the numerous scantily clad villains. Just as at the mansion, a large conference table filled the center of the room. A view of the city set the perfect atmosphere for the superhero fantasy, combined with various bright metal important-looking contraptions littered the room, bolted to the ground or walls. To demonstrate the versatility of the room, a superheroine was handcuffed to every one. Master had expanded his collection of heroines over the last year, drawing heroes from three different comic companies and growing increasingly niche. Still, as he looked, he noticed some missing.

"Where is the Jester? Or the Cat?"

"They're next door," Brandi said with a smile. Master's eyebrow rose in interest.

The next door room was an inverse of the heroines. It was filled with black metal, including a similar conference table. The readouts showed still shots of the scantily clad heroines from the previous room. Red lights gave the room a sinister appearance. And cuffed around the room were supervillains for Master's delight. The Jester and Cat were both there, as were the Vine Mystress—a plant-themed villain whose vines always seemed to just barely contain her shapely body, the White Queen—a white corset-clad villain with telepathy abilities, Flamebird—a heroine-turned-bad by the intense power inside of her, Athena—an assassin with long knives and a flowing costume that hugged her curves, and more. Most of the costumes were already slutty, but all of them had been modified to show more skin in more appealing ways. All of them were cuffed around the room.

Master's hands explored the women, chosen for their physical resemblance to the characters. He spent a lot of time on the White Queen, squeezing her tits from behind as he rubbed his erection against her firm ass. She rocked with him, bending low and deep on his dick. Eventually, Master stepped away.

"I'll be back for more," Master smiled.

Brandi had put a lot of thought into this scenario. She offered, "I know you like to dominate powerful women. But I also know you like being the hero. Now you don't have to choose. You can dominate the bad guys or the good guys. In fact, if you wanted to break down the villains with a superheroine on your side, you could." She smiled coyly and added, "Or if you wanted a villain to help you break the heroes, you could."

"Brandi, you've done an incredible job," Master smiled.

"Thank you Master," Brandi smiled, dropping her eyes humbly.

"What's in the next two rooms?" Master asked.

"Whatever scenario you want," Brandi said. "If you want a princess in a dungeon, a starship bridge, a..." Brandi shrugged. "Whatever you want, that is where I will build your next fantasy."

Master looked again at the supervillain sluts chained around the room.

"Good," Master said. "I love new toys."

The guest rooms were on a lower floor, so the highest floor was just for Master. His office was there, a carbon copy of the one at the mansion but a little bigger and with a better view. Brandi didn't want to mess with his productivity. He had his bathroom, large and luxurious. And his bedroom was massive, with a custom large bed and a wide view of the city. On the bed were Becca and Julia, dressed in matching red lingerie.

"Everyone but Brandi, leave," Master commanded. Then added, "Except, someone grab Brandi's crown." Michelle returned a moment later with Brandi's tiara, which she put on her head.

All three sluts were ordered to strip. Master was happy, but the jovial spirit he had acquired in the super villain areas was gone. Brandi knew this attitude from her Master. He was horny, but on a mission. He had a plan.

Brandi was the only one of the sluts wearing any clothes—that was only if you counted her tiara.

"Redhead slut, lay on the bed. Pussy towards me." Julia hurried to obey. She laid on her back, spread her legs towards the edge, and grinned. Brandi knew that she thought that was first in line, but she also knew Master something else in mind.

"Blonde slut, sit on the ground between her legs." Becca sat on the ground, her back against the bed.

"Brandi, sit on the redhead slut's face." Brandi sat on the bed and moved towards Julia. For a moment, Julia's face registered surprise. Then Brandi's pussy descended on it and blocked it from view. Julia sat there for a moment before Master smacked her tit and said, "Come on. Start eating her out." Julia's tongue slipped into Brandi's pussy.

Master often incorporated lesbian play into sex. He thought it was hot, especially when combined with a cumshot in some way. But it was rare for a girl to eat another girl out. Brandi wondered what Master had in mind.

He dropped his pants and approached the bed. He slipped his dick into Julia's pussy. There was no foreplay or warning or buildup. He began thrusting. Hard.

"Lick my balls, blonde slut," Master commanded. Becca's tongue emerged. It was hard to keep up with his balls as he thrust back and forth into Julia, but Becca did an admirable job.

Master looked at Brandi in the eye and said, "I command you to want an orgasm."

Master had adjusted Brandi's programming last year. Rarely, and only as a special reward, he would command Brandi to want something for herself. It was one of the very rare times when Brandi thought of something more than her Master's pleasure.

Immediately, Brandi became acutely aware of Julia's tongue. It wasn't just there, but it was there and it felt good. Periodically, Julia sucked on her clit, which felt amazing. Brandi moaned in pleasure, leaning forward as she did to angle Julia's mouth the best.

Master leaned forward too, kissing Brandi hard on the lips. The vibrations of Master's pounding of Julia's pussy reverberated through him, making the kiss hard to maintain. Brandi planted her hands on Julia's tits to steady herself. Master reached up and pinched one of Brandi's nipples hard. She moaned again in pleasure.

Master broke the kiss and maintained eye contact with Brandi. "You have made my year so amazing." Brandi tried as hard as she could to focus on Master's words, but her aching pussy was being stroked in the perfect way. She bit her lip to keep from moaning again. Master was speaking. That was what was important.

"You are my Queen of Whores and most important bitch in my life. You make me happy."

"That's all I wanted, Master," Brandi said softly. "That's all I ever want is your happiness."

"Thank you for my birthday present," Master said. "I love it. And thank you for my new toys." He slapped Julia's stomach as he spoke. "I love them too." He leaned back and picked up his rhythm inside Julia. Then, he looked straight at Brandi and said, "I want you to describe them to me. You know what gets me off."

Brandi immediately started speaking, "I got you a building full of worthless fucking sluts. Whores that are here for your amusement and your amusement alone. They will beg to suck you off. They yearn to know your darkest fantasies and to fulfill them all. They're hot fucktoys ready to meet your every whim. You are the King. You are my King. You are the King of every single one of them." Brandi pointed down at Julia. "Look at this whore. You're put her to work already. She's a filthy fucking slut who spreads her legs and eats me out at your slightest command. But she had these perky fucking tits, so at least that's going for her." She shook Julia's tits as she spoke and then removed her hands so Master could see them more clearly. The words were becoming harder and harder to say. Master was grunting and thrusting harder and harder. Brandi slapped Julia's tit hard, eliciting a grunt of surprise from the redhead and a smile from Master.

"Master, you own me. You own them. You won this whole fucking world if you want it. Claim your Kingdom." Master pulled out of Julia and grabbed Becca by the hair. He pulled her upward and thrust his dick into her mouth. She made a surprised noise, but took it like a champ. Master exploded. Brandi could see it on his face, even though he couldn't see it happening. He was pumping his cum down Becca's throat, who was swallowing it eagerly.

"You are... the King... of..." Brandi was getting close to her own orgasm. The words were becoming harder to speak, but Master had told her to talk. "...everything. All..."

"Brandi, cum," Master said. It was enough to send her over. Brandi squealed as she came, her hips buckling on Julia's face. The waves of pleasure reverberated through her body. She grabbed onto Julia's tits again and rocked back and forth with her tongue to ride out the pleasure.

Then, it was over. Brandi had an idea that she thought Master would like. She did not raise her pussy from Julia's face, she merely crawled down Julia's body towards Master's dick. He had pulled it free from Becca's mouth and she was catching her breath. Brandi took Master's dick into her mouth, sucking gently to draw out every last drop of cum. Then her tongue went to work, licking him clean.