Collection 3: Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Senator White published the video to his own social media accounts, with the caption, "In this town, you can pay for whatever turns you on. Vote White!" Naturally, this ran against the image that he had built of a family man. His polling numbers disappeared overnight.

Brandi supposed the worst part was that Senator White had been whipped, degraded, gagged, and even penetrated with a strap-on, but he had not gotten off. For all that the night cost him, he had gotten very little out of it.

The girls disposed of the evidence, returned home, changed back into lingerie, and presented themselves before Master.

"It's done," Brandi said, her tiara gleaming upon her head once more.

"I know," Master said, "I've been watching the news. Nobody knows how to describe it. Or why he won't take it down off his pages."

"He won't for at least six hours," Brandi said. "And he'll defend the video for the course of those six hours to any reporter that asks him about it."

Master laughed, clapping his hands together excitedly. "Oh I look forward to that." Then he beckoned Brandi forward. He kissed her passionately, getting a handful of ass in one hand and tit in the other. She twisted her body to allow him freer access to both, while reaching down and stroking the hardness in his crotch.

"Suck me off," Master instructed her after breaking the kiss, and Brandi immediately dropped to her knees and went to work. He dismissed the other girls with a wave of his hand. As Brandi sucked him off, Master watched the news on his phone. Master blew his load in her mouth, which she swallowed dutifully and then licked her Master clean.

As she moved to leave the room, Master called after her, "Brandi. You've done well. I command you to desire an orgasm." Immediately, Brandi knew she was wet and needy. Her knees grew week. Master added, "Go pick a bitch to eat you out." Brandi tried not to look too eager when leaving the room. As soon as she was out of view, she ran down the stairs and commanded the first slut she saw to follow her. Brandi laid down on the couch and had the slut eat her pussy. To complete her pleasure, she fantasized herself kneeling before her Master. The taste of cum in her mouth helped complete her fantasy. She came hard.

Then she went back to work for her Master.

Master paid more attention to the outside world now. He occasionally sent her out on missions to adjust the outer world. Afterwards, he normally rewarded her with an orgasm (sometimes even fucking her himself) and then spent most of the next day with his supersluts. These adjustments made Master genuinely happy. He saw himself as a sort of Lone Ranger. It wasn't the first time that his device had been used to fix moral wrongs. Whenever they needed money, Brandi simply went to corrupt CEO's, took their money, and made them confess their crimes. This was more active, however. Master wasn't just making CEO's confess to get their money, he was actively fixing problems he saw in the world. And he was doing it without the glory.

Perhaps it wasn't coincidence that soon after, Master began going out a lot more. He would instruct Brandi to collect fifteen to twenty of the girls and dress them in slutty outside outfits. Brandi obeyed, dressing the girls in skintight dresses with plunging necklines and skirts that barely covered the bottom of their assess. Brandi coordinated their colors together, so there was no doubt they were all there together.

They would hit a bar, with Master buying drinks for everyone and everyone admiring his girls. Inevitably, guys would hit on Master's girls.

They were instructed on how to respond: "No, thank you. Do you see that guy over there? I'm here for him."

Inevitably, the guy would respond: "But he's with that girl." Master would normally be surrounded by at least three or four of the girls, all looking at him with pure devotion and unhidden lust.

The girl would say something along the lines of: "I know, but I'm really hoping he chooses to fuck me tonight too. He'll have a few of us together a lot of the time." She would look at Master dreamily and add something like, "Hell, I'll settle for his left ball in my mouth."

Sometimes, after seeing two or three guys strike out with the same hot girl, Master would beckon the girl over to him and whisper in her ear. She would listen, then drop down to her knees, take out Master's dick, and begin blowing him right there. All the while, Master would be talking, kissing, or feeling up another hot girl.

The message was clear to the whole bar: he had all of these hot girls' undivided and total devotion. They were his sexual playthings.

On a few occasions, the guys would even ask one of Master's bitches something like, "I don't get it. What is it about him?"

The girl would lean conspiratorially in and say, "Well most of the time he fucks my face or my tits, but... when he pounds my pussy..." Her eyes grew wide, her knees grew week, and she appeared to lose the ability to put words into a cohesive sentence. She would bite her lip hard and then simply say, "Just... oh my God. He can stick it anywhere he wants, in anyone he wants, however he wants, or while I'm wearing whatever he wants... just so long as there's the slightest chance he'll fuck me that way again. Nobody else comes even close."

The guy, if he were so bold, might invite the challenge, saying, "Well how about you see what I can give you?"

The girl would smile, pat his hand condescendingly, and say, "I don't think so. Besides, I don't want to ruin my chances with him tonight." Then she'd take her drink elsewhere.

Master liked the show. Brandi knew that seeing other guys getting jealous over his collection of hot fucktoys turned him on. They went out almost every weekend to different bars. Before long, Master had the reputation around town as "The Man with the Magic Dick". There were mixed feelings about him showing up to bars. On the one hand, he made men feel inadequate and jealous. On the other, he tipped big, bought drinks, and brought along plenty of eye candy—even if they weren't available to anyone else.

Meanwhile, Brandi continued to identify new potential sluts, use Master's device to recruit them, and fill Master's home with fresh faces, tits, pussies, and asses to fuck. Brandi acquired two additional floors below the slave quarters, renovating them to maximize the space and house more girls.

There was another thing to consider, however. Master had been acquiring bitches for a few years now. He had the target ages of about 19 to about 23. Sometimes he grabbed older girls, if they were hot enough, but he rarely went over 26 or 27. There were no shortage of girls in the fuckable age range, but suddenly there were beds occupied by girls who Master didn't play with anymore.

One afternoon, Brandi asked for a moment of Master's time. It was rare for Brandi to ask anything of Master and whenever she did, it was usually for Master's benefit. Brandi took him to the living area, where twenty-five of the older girls were lined up in their lingerie.

"Master, these are some of your older toys. You haven't played with any of them for at least three months. If you want to keep them, it's absolutely your right. But I'm wondering if you want to start phasing out some of the ones that don't please you anymore."

"They're all hot girls," Master said, but Brandi heard hesitation in his voice. "But I think you're right, the new ones are more fun to look at." He turned to Brandi. "What would you do with them?"

"Whatever you wish," Brandi said. "I can have them take care of the mansion, so you can call them back if you ever want to play with them again. Or if you want, we can revert them back to their old personalities. We can give them money to go and a reclaim word if you ever wanted to resummon them."

Master considered. He stopped in front of one of the girls. All of them were staring straight ahead, without emotion, as they were instructed. They each still thrust out their tits to look as appealing as possible. The girl that Master stopped in front of was one of his earliest acquisitions. Brandi suspected that as he ran his finger between her tits, he was remembering them wrapped around his dick.

"Keep this one," Master said. He looked down the line and pointed at another girl, possibly just on a whim. "And her. The rest, I like the idea of old memories and money." He paused and said to the girls, "I am very pleased with your service. This isn't rejection, this is mission accomplished." He turned to Brandi and said, "Program in feelings of immense accomplishment. They're done me well. Fill their missing time with something cool that they can brag about doing."

After that, Brandi did a slut cleanse every few months. She would bring out some of the oldest toys, ask if Master wanted to play with them anymore, and send them away if he wanted. Sometimes he kept a girl around, sometimes he told Brandi to assign them to the mansion, but most of the time he sent them away with his thanks and instructions to give them good lives.

As Brandi continued to fill Master's home with fresh, young, college-aged whores for him to fuck, she wondered. Brandi was her Master's first acquisition. She had been young and perky at that time, but that was a few years ago. Brandi brought suggested dismissals to Master based on their age and the last time he fucked them. She wasn't that much younger than some of the girls she was dismissing. Sure, she still sucked Master awake every morning and got fucked more than almost any other girl in the apartment (some of the supersluts might have passed her on that), but how long until she wasn't appealing anymore to her Master?

Brandi managed the household. She knew which lingerie to dress Master's sluts in so they would look most appealing for him. She knew what time his food should be made, what he would likely be in the mood for, and which bitch should serve him (she often ended up eating him while he ate). She organized the parties. She chose which girls to recruit. She put them through training when they were recruited, so they could suck dick and dirty talk to Master's preferences. She carried out Master's missions to better the outside world. She was Brandi, Queen of the Whores. But if she lost her appeal to her Master, would she just be another liability? Someone to dismiss when they stopped being played with?

It wasn't feelings of rejection or fear that a girlfriend or wife would have. No, this was nothing about Brandi at all. This was all about her Master. If she stopped pleasing him, what did that mean for her duty to him? She was programmed to put her Master's happiness above everything. How was she best to serve her Master?

One day, after thinking through this dilemma, Brandi went to the bathroom, stripped off the skimpy lingerie she was wearing, and looked at her naked self in the mirror. Her tits looked great, but 20-year-olds had a certain perkiness to their tits that was hard to replicate. Her face was still hot, but it was no longer the face of a just-after-college slut. Her body was tight and firm—she and all the sluts had a physical routine and diet that kept them in the shape Master liked them—but when would it droop or start to sag? Brandi had a high criteria for the sluts she chose for her Master. She knew what type of tits he liked, which ass he would want to stuff, and what type of pretty face he preferred. Brandi asked herself, if she saw herself on Instagram, would she recruit herself for her Master? Brandi didn't know.

She would have to think of something. Master's happiness depended on it.

While Master spent most of his time at the high rise, he would occasionally slip away on the weekends to the mansion—especially during the summer. He liked having the girls in the pool and getting away for a while. His harem had grown big enough that Brandi was able to keep both places full of sluts, so they didn't have to ferry girls back and forth. Some of the favorites—notably the Collared Bitches—still moved with Master on the weekends, just in case he wanted one of them.

Having both locations stocked with whores presented an odd application of resources. Most of the time, the whores were always in the most fuckable condition possible. They wore slutty lingerie, did pornstar-level makeup that was always kept perfect, and kept perfect physical form. Each of them lived with the constant hope that they were one summons away from fulfilling Master's sexual fantasies. But having a growing number of girls at the mansion distanced them from the summons. Of course, when Master spent weekends there, he would fuck several of them, but when he was at the high rise, they were just wasting their sexual appeal.

Brandi made a suggestion to Master to maximize their resources, which Master approved of. Several webcam stations were set up throughout the mansion, mostly in the sleeping corridors or extra rooms. Computers were bought with high-def webcams and the internet connection was ungraded. Master could have money whenever he wanted by using his device, but there was value in having money arrive more naturally.

The girls, of course, were hot. They were instructed that girls who made more money for Master would please him the most, which was ample motivation for them. The sexy sluts never said "no" to a webcam request, no matter how kinky or degrading. They displayed their feet, sucked on dildos, bent and twisted for the camera, danced, dirty talked, ate each other out, and did anything else asked of them. It was common for two or three girls to be in the same webcam session, while charging the price of one. Master's bitches soon dominated the market and Master's bank accounts grew large without any need for his device.

Master was pleased. It was a good use of his harem.

Brandi began to plan additional vacation spots and hired contractors and architects. She bought a massive part of land out in the middle of nowhere, with a large lake. They built a huge lake house, with large windows facing out over a gorgeous deck and dock. Brandi arranged for the delivery of a pontoon boat, a hot tub in the deck, and a massive stock of alcohol.

They didn't wait for Master's birthday to use it. Master spent a whole week there, bringing along some of his favorite whores and inviting some of his friends. They would drink through most of the day, splash around in the lake, and then sit back and let a whore suck them dry. At night, they would go out on the pontoon boat. The moans of whores getting furiously drilled in every hole wafted across the dark lake.

The next morning, the girls would be put to work again, making breakfast, blowing whoever they were instructed to blow, and providing more alcohol. It was like spring break for Master and his friends: Alcohol, water, and sluts. For the girls, they were just thrilled to be pleasing Master.

As they were leaving at the end of the week, Master realized that this place would also be cozy in winter. Brandi immediately put in orders for snow mobiles, skiis, and a lot of firewood. She envisioned skimpy fur lingerie and blowjobs in front of the fireplace.

She also got to work planning additional resort locations for her Master.

It was a Tuesday night when Matt came over to the high rise. Master never had unplanned gatherings and rarely had friends over in fewer quantities than five or six. But Matt came along that night and he didn't look good.

Brandi served them beer as they sat on Master's couch. Matt was crying and the few words she overhead confirmed her suspicion: His wife was either leaving him or cheating on him—she couldn't hear which. Master put a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder and nodded thoughtfully as he listened. It was only then that Brandi realized that her Master was a genuinely good friend. He shared his good fortune with his friends. He welcomed them to play with his harem. He kept a few of his favorites for himself, but Brandi thought that many guys wouldn't want to share any of their sluts with friends. Master enjoyed his friends and wanted them to be happy. She could see Master's face as he listened. He was devastated on behalf of his friend.

"You want a distraction?" Brandi heard Master say. "Do you want to play with a girl or ten? I'm sure they can cheer you up."

"Well actually..." Brandi heard Matt say. Then his voice dropped. Brandi's heart sank and she knew what was about to happen. She watched Master's face grow pale.

Brandi turned to Erin, the tattooed bartender, and quietly gave a few sentences worth of orders before Master called out, "Brandi. Come here."

Brandi approached dutifully.

"Matt here has had a rough night," Master said. He wasn't looking at either of them in the eye. Brandi had never seen him as conflicted as he was then. "He's... he's asked to play with you. To make him happy. Do whatever he wants and make him happy." Master was looking at the ground, apparently resigned. He stood and turned. Brandi knew that he hated the idea of someone else touching her. She was his Queen, about to be defiled by another man. But he had given his orders.

"Thanks man," Matt called after Master. The tears were gone. He was grinning. Apparently the idea of fucking the forbidden slut had cleared his mind from his problems.

Brandi reached out her hand and Matt took it. She led him toward the downstairs, walking slowly. His free hand explored. Brandi did her best not to pull away from him as he cupped her tit and felt up her ass. The actions were very familiar to her, but the one touching her was not. It felt so wrong when it wasn't her Master.

Brandi led Matt down to the first guest room.

"Alright," Matt said, practically hopping with excitement. "First..."

"First," Brandi cut him off, placing a firm hand on his chest, "how about I warm you up with a little dance? Give you a show? Then let's talk about all those fun ideas you have in mind." He voice was tender and seductive, full of promise and sin. Matt was conflicted. He obviously already had a list of things in mind, but maybe this was what made Brandi so special? Matt didn't know. Finally, he nodded and said, "Ok."

Brandi sat him on the edge of the bed and took her time. She moved her hands over her body, pushing Matt back on the bed so he could watch, but not reach. She slipped out of her bra, dropping it to the side and massaging her breasts slowly. She didn't know how long Matt would last before deciding it was time to play. Matt had seen her tits before—every girl had been topless at some point in that apartment—but he was more eager for the things he hadn't done before. Brandi ran a finger from his chin down his chest to his belt buckle.

There was a knock at the door. Brandi stepped away and towards the door.

"Hey, what's going on?" Matt said.

"It's the bartender," Brandi said with a smile. "I thought some wine would be in order." Brandi opened the door and Erin was there with a bottle of wine, a video camera, and a small device that looked like a cellphone.

"Thank you," Brandi said with a smile and closed the door.

"Ok," Matt said. "I don't need the wine. Let's just get started. You're supposed to do what I say."

"And what would you like me to do first?" Brandi asked, setting down the wine and the camera. She picked up two small earbud-looking devices and slipped them in her ears. Matt barely noticed, his eyes bulging with the fantasies in his mind.

"First I'm going to tie you to this bed," Matt said. "I think I'll take your pussy first. I'll whip you with my belt. Then when you're good and..."

Brandi activated Master's device and Matt grew immediately silent. Brandi picked up the camera, set it on the nightstand, pointed it at Matt, and pressed record. Then she knelt in front of him and spoke clearly and slowly.

"You remember fucking me. You had a list of things that you wanted to do to me, and you did them all. My pussy was tight, wet, and was like a massage to your dick. When I blew you, it felt like I was going to suck your dick right off your body. My tits were firmer than you imagined, but bounced amazingly when I rode you. In fact, your experience fucking me was so mind-blowing, that you feel guilty about it. You know now why I was off limits. You know why your friend kept me all to himself. I am the best bitch in the whole damned house, but it's his house. He deserves me all to himself. You know that now and you're very sorry. You are going to apologize to him for taking advantage of his generosity. And from here on out, whenever he says that a girl is off limits, that's the end of it. You won't even think about doing anything to her, because she belongs to someone else."