Collection 3: Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi then sat back up and finally climbed off of Julia's face. She took was gasping for breath.

"You are above them," Master told her, gently stroking her cheek. "My Queen of Whores."

"But still your bitch," Brandi said softly. "Always your bitch."

Master smiled. "Always," he agreed.

Master's party was that night. His friends came ready to party. They drank so much that Erin had trouble keeping up with their orders, especially when Master's friend Jimmy got behind her as started fucking her ass. They jumped into the hot tub and the girls with Master quickly lost their tops. The pool table was in constant use. Often one girl was selected to be "prize". Whoever won got to fuck her. Of course, if the loser waited until the winner was done, they could still fuck the girl, but it was more about the sportsmanship than the actual prize. Also, the loser usually fucked another girl soon after losing, so nobody really lost.

Brandi brought up all the sluts from the mansion as well. Master had about 18 to 20 of his friends there, but the harem was up to 160. For every one man, there were eight hot girls who were available for fucking. Only a few of Master's favorites were off limits to others. Brandi, Slut A and Slut B, and the supersluts were the chief among them. Still, Brandi had to politely redirect a few horny and drunk men through the course of the party. She wore skimpy lace like the rest of the group and even if Master had made it clear that she wasn't to be touched, a few hands occasionally wandered over her body. Normally, she need only take the hand of the nearest slut and introduce her to the man. The slut took care of the rest.

One friend, Matt, was a little harder to evade. The first time that Brandi had been owned by Master, she had gone to his house for dinner. She played the part of hot fuckdoll girlfriend to make Master look good. It had pissed off Matt's wife, but had turned on Matt. Now, seeing her nearly naked, he resisted being handed off to a brunette slut and reached again for Brandi.

"Sorry," Brandi said with a sweet smile. "I'm off the menu tonight. But I'm sure one of these fine ladies can take good care of you."

"Well how about you take care of me?" Matt said, his hands skirting Brandi's hips. She stepped back out of his reach.

"The birthday boy wouldn't like that," she said, her voice harder but still playful.

"The birthday boy doesn't have to know," Matt said, stepping forward again.

"I'd be a bad gift for the birthday boy if someone else unwrapped me first," Brandi said. Then she forsook politeness and turned and walked away. Matt didn't pursue it anymore and later Brandi saw him going off with a pair of redheads, a hand on each of their asses.

The room was packed and it was the best party that Master had yet thrown. The fact that they looked out the window at the twinkling lights of the city while the partied, fucked, drank, and fucked again only made it better. There was a sense of awe to the whole event and as men went back for seconds, thirds, and fourths, they knew that this was the best party in the whole damned city that night.

Master spent a lot of time with his superheroines and supervillains in the next weeks. His favorite was the White Queen, who he enjoyed bending over the table and fucking up the ass. He would pull her hair, smack her all over her body, and cum all over her face.

Master came up with various scenarios to explain his fucking of the characters. Sometimes he was the superhero who had just saved the world and the superheroines were going to show him how grateful they were. Sometimes he was the hero who had come to punish the supervillains that had been captured. As always, however, the prospect of being the dominating villain conquering the heroes was a favorite of Master's.

As time went on, he became more elaborate and mixed different scenarios. He would cuff a superheroine (usually Mighty Girl, the blonde superhero from a distant planet who seemed to never cover her midriff) and parade her into the supervillain lair. Then he would tell them, "I'll sell her to you, but you have to earn her first."

Sometimes Master would bring in the supervillains and have them conquer the heroes on his behalf. For a span of about a week, not a day went by where Master didn't rehearse the same scenario. He would have a slutty villain capture a hero and put her on her knees. Master could come close and facefuck the hero while kissing and feeling up the villain. It was degrading, villainous, and just good fun. Master loved it.

Master got back to work on his video game. It was nearly complete and Brandi would often sit next to him on the couch in very little clothing as she listened to him talk about it for hours. It was his passion project. As she watched him, she knew that blowjobs, kinky sex, degraded sluts, and cumshots would always make him happy, but having something he was passionate about would always give him joy.

He would work during the day, taking a break once or twice to screw one of his bitches, then would relax in the night, usually screwing one of his bitches again. Master had enough sluts that sometimes it was hard to find the one that he was looking for. It became a common practice to organize a "slut selection parade". Every one of his sluts would line up in the lower quarters, march up the stairs in a single file line, march through the living room to display themselves for Master, and then out the other side. Master would watch them pass, occasionally stop the line to feel one of them up, and sometimes pick one. The parade wouldn't stop until he ordered it, however, as often he would be in the mood for two or three girls at a time. These might come at any time, so every slut was constantly dressed in sexy lingerie, with their makeup and hair to perfection. Serving Master's dick was their primary purpose in life, which meant looking sexy at all times.

At one point, Master instructed Brandi to buy a large quantity of high-quality leather collars. Brandi did and Master gave her further instructions: "I want you to add to the programming of the sluts. If I give a slut a leather collar, it means that she is especially pleasing to me. All sluts should desire to be given a collar, should hold in reverence those who have been given a collar, and should experience feelings of contentment or satisfaction if ever given a collar."

"Yes Master," Brandi said. "Would you like me to include that desire in myself as well?"

"No, no," Master said. "You're above them. It's like a pyramid. Your crown is at the top. The collars are below you. And the lowest sluts don't have anything." He paused and added, "In fact, while you're add it, add in programming that reflects the crown too. I want them to treat you like the Queen you are."

The result was something like a "favorites" club among the sluts. Master immediately delivered a collar to Slut A and Slut B. Master took a liking to a redhead named Abby with big tits. He said she a nice tight pussy and had an accent that turned him on. She was gifted a collar. Master also gave one to a brunette named Anna, because "she can suck like a vacuum". The other sluts looked with wonder at these favorites. They would whisper to each other, asking what it was that so pleased Master or how much they wished they could fuck that they could. The "Collared Bitches", as they came to be known, walked with a sort of confidence and satisfaction that Brandi hadn't seen from any of the sluts before. When brought into Master's bed (or invited to his couch, chair, hot tub, pool table, or anywhere else he wanted to fuck), they still fucked like degraded whores, but when he was done with them they walked tall and proud throughout the slave quarters.

Master had successfully created an "upper class" to his whores. And the thought seemed to thrill him. Not only could he have whatever sort of kinky sex he wanted, he had presented a sort of motivation in the girls. They had always wanted to please him, of course, but now they wanted to earn something by pleasing him. There was a sort of hopeful enthusiasm now to how they sucked him off or how they bounced on his dick or how they heralded their own degradations for his pleasure. Girls knew that the odds of earning a collar were small (one collar earned for about every hundred fucks), so they worked extra hard to try to earn it. Combined with the fact that most of them got fucked once or twice a month at most (the harem was always growing and Master had his favorites), girls knew that they had limited opportunities to blow Master's mind.

Brandi had to give Master credit. At first, Brandi thought the collars were simply so that Master could label his favorites and give some impression of reward. But he had tapped into something more primal than Brandi had expected. The girls were always fucking for Master's pleasure, but now they were fucking for his pleasure and for their own self-oriented desires. The result was a level of enthusiasm that was more powerful than any simple programming could have created.

One girl stuck out in Brandi's mind. She was a shorter girl with full blonde hair and perky tits. Master picked her out of a slut selection parade on a Saturday afternoon, along with a brunette and a redhead. Master had ordered the redhead to suck him, but hadn't given any orders to the blonde or brunette. The blonde took it on herself to kiss the brunette passionately and slowly, while undressing her. Once the brunette's tits were free, the girl learned down and took them in her mouth, sucking on them one at a time. Her hand rubbed the back of the redhead's scalp as she bobbed on Master's dick. Then the blonde moved to Master himself, kissing softly up and down his chest. Her grabbed her tit and she placed her hand over his, gently squeezing his hand so he would squeeze her chest. She whispered at him, "We are your property, my King. This..." she squeezed his hand again on her tit "...is your property. I adore being your whore. I love being your fucktoy. This little slutty body is here to do whatever you want to it." Master changed blowjob whores, pulling the redhead off his dick and putting the blonde on it. She took his dick deep into her mouth, keeping it there while she sucked on it. Saliva was dripping out of her mouth and onto his balls. While she blew him, she stuck her ass in the air and wiggled it slightly. Her hands fondled her own tits, while her knees amazingly kept her balanced as her mouth bobbed up and down. Her whole body, with every conscious motion, was acting to service his sexual pleasure. She was seeking to give him the best blowjob while looking the hottest for him. He blew his load into her mouth. Instead of swallowing, she pulled the redhead close and let it fall from her lips onto the redhead's lips. They then kissed, fonding each other tits and sucking Master's cum from each other's lips while the brunette licked Master clean. Master had given very few orders to his sluts, but they had put on a rather enthusiastic and filthy show. The blonde had been the stand-out, because she wanted a collar for herself and pleasure for him. After being sucked dry, he dismissed the girls. Master had fun, but wasn't giving out collars. Brandi saw the blonde in the slut parade repeatedly, looking hopeful for another chance to prove her worth. Brandi wasn't sure that Master remembered her.

As revered and desired as the collars were among Master's whores, they didn't hold a candle to the way the sluts treated Brandi. Without prompting, they began calling her, "My Queen Mistress". Any direction that Brandi gave, the sluts literally ran to fulfill. They rarely looked her in the eye, always dropping their gaze, but occasionally sneaking glances up at the tiara on Brandi's head. She was a goddess among them. Even the Collared Bitches treated her with awe.

The ranking structure also provided Master an easy way to have a good time. Sometimes, when he didn't feel like going through the work of a slut parade, he would simply tell Brandi, "Get me the collars." His collection of Collared Bitches would come, a sensuous collection of perfect female bodies and pure devotion to their Master. Sometimes he would direct them, but most times he would simply sit back and enjoy. Brandi knew what he liked. She would direct the bitches, performing a sort of sexual theater for their Master. Often this involved the sluts sucking him one at a time, kissing and sucking each other's mouths and tits, and often positioning two girls (most often Slut A and Slut B) on his right and left to rub his chest and rub their tits against him. Master was often in a lazy mood when he summoned the Collared Bitches, so he enjoyed sitting back and having his sluts please him.

After he came on a slut's chest or in a whore's mouth, Brandi would step forward and lick him clean. Then, kneeling before him, she would say, "Master, is there any other way we can please you?" She did it for a few reasons: First and always foremost, it turned him on. Second, she genuinely wanted to know if there was anything else they could do for him. Third, it was important that the Queen set a good example for her subjects. Even despite the awe they held for the Queen of Whores, she was always subject to their King. That was important for them all to remember. Most often, however, Master simply dismissed them.

Master often threw parties for his friends. Sometimes they were loud and big, like his birthday parties. Sometimes they were themed, like sports games or television series premieres. Most common, however, was the somewhat more chill poker nights. Master invited over eight or nine friends, each kicked in twenty bucks, and they played poker. Knowing this, Brandi had built a special area in the living floor of the home to accommodate this. The table and chairs were elevated, while the floor sloped downward under the table. This allowed each player to have a slut of his choosing kneel before him in the game.

By the fourth or fifth card night, the system worked flawlessly. Master's friends showed up, Master called for a slut parade, each friend picked a girl, and they sat down for cards. Brandi had one of the sluts learn how to host the game, complete with the official Vegas tools for sliding chips back and forth across the table. She was wearing skimpy lingerie and lingered for a moment every time she leaned forward to move chips. Brandi had picked out four or five serving girls to attend to the men as the played, fetching them drinks and allowing themselves to be felt up. Usually, the guys were more rowdy before they blew their first load. One serving girl was even pushed onto the poker table so the guys could see if her ass "rippled" the way they expected when she was spanked. Once the sluts under the table sucked them off, the guys calmed down and focused more on the game. If the guy was horny later on, he would tell the serving girl and she would bring him four or five sluts to choose from. Whichever he picked would disappear under the table and the process would begin again.

Master had Anna, the slut with the "vacuum mouth" service him the first time. Later, when he wanted more, he directed Brandi beneath the table. As she sucked on his throbbing dick, she listened to their conversation.

Master normally didn't talk politics, but he was getting invested in listening to one of his friends. There was an election coming up and one of the popular candidates was proposing some rather dangerous ideas. There was a sense of unease around the table, especially in Master's voice. The conversation moved on, but Brandi knew that Master was still not happy.

That night, Master summoned Brandi to his office. It was unusual for Master to work late, especially on a Friday, but Brandi found he wasn't working. He had been researching the candidate, one Senator White.

"My Queen," he said tenderly, taking her hand and pulling her onto his lap. She straddled him and he felt up her tits as he talked. "I'm the King here in this little world, but I don't have any influence out there. Maybe I should. Maybe I should right wrongs when I see them. I fuck a lot of superheroes, but I don't think I do enough actual saving. But I could. I have the ability to." Master gave her instructions. Then he fucked her pussy, came inside her, and went to bed.

The next day, Brandi got to work.

It would have been easy to simply walk up to Senator White with Master's device and tell him to resign, but Master didn't want just that. He wanted the public to see Senator White for what he was. They apparently refused to do that based on his politics, so maybe they would do it if his dirty laundry was exposed.

Brandi took a team of girls and dressed in actual professional clothing. They had to go to the store to find something that covered all of their skin. Brandi equipped them all with the ear devices that protected them from Master's rewriting device. Then they went to the campaign headquarters.

It was criminally easy to get in. They activated Master's device, asked where Senator White was, and told them to forget that the girls were ever there. The front desk girl didn't know, but her superior did. They were in and out in three minutes and nobody remembered them.

Senator White was at an event nearby, posing in front of a school for a photoshoot. Brandi got close to the fenced off area and opened a few buttons on her blouse to show some cleavage. It had the desired effect. When Senator White came to talk to the crowd, he made sure to pass by the pretty blonde with the big tits. For just a moment, Brandi activated the device and told him, "You want to talk to me alone." The people immediately around Brandi grew quiet when the device was activated—as did Senator White—but nobody seemed to notice the few seconds of silence it took to instill the order. Senator White invited to speak to her alone and Brandi agreed, stepping around the gate and joining him in his limo.

There were four security guards in the limo with them. Brandi activated the device and everyone's mind when blank. Brandi instructed the guards to forget that they saw her and ignore what she was saying to Senator White. Then, she asked Senator White some questions.

Master had been adamant. He wanted White to hang for what was true about him, not what they would make up. So Brandi asked Senator White about his perverse fantasies. She asked about the deeper, darkest ones. She asked about the ones that he never told his wife. She made him give all the details, while Brandi took notes. Then, she told him where to be and when. Brandi exited the limo, sent instructions to her girls, and went to the hotel.

Brandi was used to kink. Master liked to hear her degrade herself, then paradoxically loved to honor her for it. Master liked to fuck girls wearing superhero costumes, in addition to the occasional cheerleader outfit, schoolgirl outfit, or princess outfit. Brandi had even dressed as a slutty secretary in the earliest days of her devotion to Master, but once seemed enough for him for that particular fantasy. Senator White had different kinks, however, and Brandi was glad for that. She didn't want Master upset to see his enemy persecuted for the same kinks that he enjoyed. That might take the fun out of it for Master. They weren't destroying White because of his kinks, they were doing it for his policies. But his kinks provided a good tool.

Brandi's girls showed up well before Senator White. They had strap-ons, ball-gags, leather corsets, kitty masks, thick whips, and an HD video camera.

When White showed up, Brandi used the device to remove his inhibitions, then started recording. While most of the video had Senator White wearing the red ball gag and nothing else, the part that the public really got a kick out of was when he had the ball gag removed so he could lick Brandi's tall black heels, while his ass was swatted from behind with the whips. After every whip strike, he said, "I'm a bad boy." It wasn't a good look for someone running for public office.