All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,066 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story twice and I have to say you did not waste your time writing it. I think I cried 3 or 4 times and had 2 or 3 really good belly laughs. Great piece of work.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great story and the love of the whole family,, internal and external,,,, there were funny parts where I was lmao so much ,, the part about why does this baby hate me ,,, lack of sleep and diapers,,, lol

When Mrs. Lopez asked about anything else for Chicago ,, maybe he should of got closure for Barbra ,, that’s the only thing that has me hanging

Overall great story 👍🏻👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, I really hated to end this story. I loved this story so much. Thanks for sharing . Being a old man, I would have never read a book named Coleen. Not my cup of tea. But this story was great, even though I lost sleep reading through the night. ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story. What the hell happened to Barbara. Sounded like she was having sex with two men every day. Is that just what female lawyers do?

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the saga.

I did wonder what happened to Barbara.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

The maximum dilation of the cervix is 10 cm

A10ikeA10ikealmost 2 years ago

This has to be one of the best stories that i have ever read loved every part right up to the finding the lump in not ashamed to having a tear form

drachir53drachir53almost 2 years ago

I have read the story multiple times, and each time it is an amazingly great story with lots of background on family and interesting subplots! There are not enough stars to rate it. It is one of top 5 I have read on this site!

BR Cajun Guy

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I know that I read this more than a year ago. I usually comment on the things that I like, so I'm really surprised that I left nothing here before now.

I voted 5/5 for the first and last chapters and 4/5 for the middle. But overall I loved the whole story. The part about the three youngest tending to the grave of the two older sister's Dad was especially moving. There were several times in the whole series that I got emotional over beautiful or happy scenes like that.

I'm writing my own garbage and posting it on this same website. Not all of it is incest, but some of it is. Polyamory like the story of the bisexuals Sara and Sarah in this story is a common theme in my stuff too. I hope that you do a detailed story on those two. You may have already done it and I just have not looked to see it yet. I know that in one of your forwards you mentioned spin-offs from this tale so maybe it is out there already.

Nice job and I hope you continue giving us more tales and adventures.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Well done, well written, captivating, and really realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story? Check

Great sex scenes? Check

Emotional twists/attachment? Check

Beautifully done!

octabrainoctabrainalmost 2 years ago

Once again I see this trash in the hall of fame. What's wrong with you people? Why Beyond the Borderline isn't there? It's beyond my comprehension.

The MC is nobody, he's made of rice pudding. And the scene about a simultaneous conception is ridiculous. The author has no idea about a female body works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has been the second or third reading, and I, again, immensely enjoyed it. There are two things that I particularly like about this romantic story. One being the family aspect, and I'm not talking about Colleen and Bobby being siblings primarily. It leaves me wistful to read this, I feel in sync with coyote62's comment, so to speak.

The other major achievement is that, as the author statet, the sex reflects the professed feelings of our protagonists. I had just read a long winding romantic story before, a siblings' tale, too, I was hooked on the story line, and the male character, a young widower with child, was labeld as mature much beyond his age. But there was such a plethora of sex scenes, most often blowjob/ "facefuck" descriptions taken from pornflics obviously, it was disheartening to read. The theme of gagging, eating cum, making his sister almost lose consciousness, phrases like "being a good girl", a lot of porn and "ghetto" slang- for me this was so dissonant it hurt. So the author's idea of maturity and love was that the male, even the mature one, even the good guy, has to always takes what he wants sexually and to dominate his partner? It was literally expressed this way repeatedly, as well as the notion that the best sex between lovers is a replay of moves and behaviours advertised in porn movies. And of course the sister had to have melon- sized tits on a tiny and bony body (the author's words), which was also declared as the new or recent ideal of the female body. I was sad to learn how many raving comments have been left there.

So why am I boring you by telling you this? To express how much more the beauty of "Colleen" struck me when reading it directly after the smut I mentioned. Don't get me wrong, I don't say there's only one way to do things right, but boy, this was like listening to your favourite music after hearing some sort of cacophony for a couple of days. And seeing the resonance "Colleen" is evoking I also am confident that not everyone is completely and utterly conditioned and brainwashed by mass media/ porn industry.

daveisqutedaveisquteabout 2 years ago

A shame that this author has not written more here. Re-read "Collen" for the third time and still find it glorious. Still looking for that kind of love.

coyote62coyote62about 2 years ago

I laughed and I cried. Loved the story. It hits a spot I have never achieved. It hurts but gives hope that it will happen. I took the dare and read all three chapters in one day....all day. Great story and hope you write more!!! Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have Great talent for writing. I shed many tears. Please continue with other stories. Clean this up a little and it will be a best seller book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the most enjoyable story's I have ever read 5 star

CorporalTraversCorporalTraversabout 2 years ago

Read for the third time now (within less than a year), still as great as I remembered it

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

Your other contributor was right - except for the two assholes and Barbara everybody was almost too nice. I really enjoyed the story because I am a romantic at heart. My wife couldn’t get over them beinging brother and sister but I always heard “love is blind”or something close to that. Loved all the children and their close relationships and thought nothing of Christopher’s relationship. Early in the 2nd chapter, you had

Bobby making a couple of statements which Made me think that Colleen would die early but you kept her alive and that is good. It was truly a love story and it shows that you put a lot of time and energy into writing it You are to be commended for it. The only problem was a few spelling errors and, if I remember properly, a couple of punctuation issues. It is still a great read AND I did it in one setting. 😀. Best of luck in any other story. I’m going to “follow” you to see if you write anything else.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, I'm 58 as of today and haven't found a love as sweet as this story. Oh I wish I could.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series, too bad the author doesn't seem to post any longer.

A couple of plot holes, (the sister didn't have any friends in town that she would have casually mentioned her brother to? They didn't seem to worry about genetic issues before having kids, They never mentioned her late husband to the children...two were his...seems odd if she loved him as much as the author says), but overall he tried to keep it plausible, even if everyone seemed too nice

Well worth reading.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Beautiful series!

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

I cry, I laughed, and was excited with this story. Great job. The feeling that you put into this makes it feel so real that it was very moving. I just lost the love of my life after 50 years of marriage and this story affected me in more ways than can be explained. Thank you so much for writing, I know it's not easy and to keep it consistent. Bravo, thanks again

awr75bsawr75bsabout 2 years ago

All that was missing from this great adventure was the white picket fence in the front yard. Thank you so much for your imagination and well-crafted story writing effort.

billyswimsbillyswimsabout 2 years ago

I want you to know I have laughed I have cried thru all three of this series . I want to thank you for writing it

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Perfection. That's all that needs to be said really.

Very well crafted, well written, nice chatacters, nice outcomes, no lose ends and - thank heavens - you actually finished it, unlike so many others on here.

A late life sequel to round off their lives would be really welcome, but even so this was a great read.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just read it for the second time. I really hope you continue writing. Best romance i have read. It's almost a cross between Nicholas Sparks and Nora Roberts. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is by far the best story. I dont really go for the sex,i enjoy the romance of it and the forbidden love. Really well written

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

I’m glad that I was able to read the entire store from start to finish in 1 day. This is one of the best love stories I have ever read. I wish and I’m sure there are other readers who wish they had a loving relationship with their own partner and family as Bobby and Colleen had.

Thank you Texas Refugee for the time and effort you put into sharing Bobby and Colleen’s story.

Undertaker1953Undertaker1953over 2 years ago

Such a good story well writen would be a best seller if all reader's keep a open mind it's got everything that's needed fto keep you there on the edge of your seat you can cry ,laugh,wonder, and enjoy it needs more the 5 stars congrats on a wonderful story thank you

Wish35Wish35over 2 years ago

I don’t think I could ever put into words how great of a story this is. You found the perfect way to tell a love story that, by all accounts shouldn’t work. As I read it I had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that something was going to happen. At some point you were going to pull the rug out from under us and add some dramatic disaster that would ruin everything, but you didn’t. At the same time, you weren’t afraid to tell every emotion that would and should be there in every situation. And because of that there’s one word I can use to describe this. This story is real. And in the 14 going on 15 years since this final chapter was published, I can only wonder how many of your readers’ hearts you touched with your writings. In my last comments I said that I hope you continue to return here to see all the love your story is getting. I still do, but even if you don’t, I know that my fellow readers will continue to come back to this well into the future. As long as this site stays up I think this story will find it’s way into the hearts of many, some who may not even be born yet. And that is beautiful…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read this now five times…never gets old. One of the absolute best…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story line, you are a great writer. Times I almost wet my pants from laughing, choked up a few times, could relate, married for 40 years.

fitter44fitter44over 2 years ago

It was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story. Enjoy it more and more every time I read it. It is one of those story's that could happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This work reminds me of my favorite author, James Michenor. KInda wish it had been my life!

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

W-O-W, just W-O-W! Thank you for sharing your writing ability and this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've held off making an account on here until now but, having read this beautiful and heartwarming story, I just might have to - for no other reason than to add this to my favourites. I guess I'm a soppy old sod at heart, because you had me in tears - not of boredom, but of deep love and happiness! - at multiple points throughout the story. This is an absolutely gorgeous story, masterfully told and beautifully written. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Excellent end to an excellent story!

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

Well done! "Writing is hard work."

I wish I could do this type of writing, but alas, I caanot.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

2cd time reading this and still one of the best story's I have read and have been reading books since 4th grade and am over 60 now. Thank you for your time and work.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

I keep hoping the author will return and publish a sequel or spinoff but so far nothing, always hope, so return some don't.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

When I was done reading this I was quiet. This story just left me in peace when I finished. Absolutely loved it. This goes in my 'reread' column. Thank you very much for such an extraordinary piece.

CorporalTraversCorporalTraversover 2 years ago

I've read a lot of stories on this and other sites. But even so, this magnificient master piece manages to overshadow every single one of them. I've read this one twice as of now (first time was this year in february and the second time in july). But I'm gonna read it again, very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best Read for a very long time.

CammyGoesDownCammyGoesDownover 2 years ago

That was an extremely satisfying read! I sat down, read all three chapters, and was thoroughly captivated by the flow of the story. I even cried with the characters, that's how emotionally invested I became. Cheers to Texas Refugee for this nugget of entertainment.

call_me_hkcall_me_hkover 2 years ago

Not able to know what happened to barbara was something that kept my mind not make peace with that part of bobby's life. Well at first even bobby wanted to know why she did. I guess the reason for not asking about details when he got derrick's was that it might over turn some stones of thoughts and emotions which are better not being overturned. When one person is having a good life, why provoke old painful thoughts which wont help by any means huh ?

That was the only part which was left unanswered. What happened to her still lingers over the back of the mind tho. Anyways this was a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great !!!!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

OH - I Forgot, Dare (and double dare) accepted AND completed (at on sitting).

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Great Story. VERY emotional. HOWEVER: What happened to Derrick Andrews in Chicago was explained but I was a little (miniscule) dissatisfied that we never found out what happened to Barbara. Sorry I can only give you a 5 out of 5 (LOL). This series is definitely in my Favs. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m glad I found the third chapter. I had read up to chapter two a month ago and just today found the next and final one. I found this to be such a lovely story. It was especially nice to find the wonderful, loving, and nice O’Connor characters and their friends. You did such a truly amazing job finding and developing everyone’s voice. Keep it up.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Great story ending! Thanks for wrapping up this wonderful story. I could really feel the love between Bobby and Colleen. Truly touching moments that caused me to shed tears.

Thanks again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i read this for the first time 5 or 6 years ago and i loved it i completley forgot about it but it is so sweet and funny and heartwarming all while managing to stay hot and sexy. you are a incredible writer and should really get a book deal for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC READ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a beautiful, beautiful story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

Smm1Smm1over 2 years ago

Extraordinary tale by an extraordinary author. Second reading and looking forward to read it again in 3 years time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To quote Tina Turner - "Simply the Best"

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

I agree with a lot of the comments already written. This is at the top of my list of enjoyable story that I have ever read.

Keep up the wonderful words that you put into stories.

MHart_74MHart_74over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this work! I seriously had a hard time putting it down to do other things. I laughed, cheered, cried and was completely immersed into this story. Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The only thing I hated? The ending (it didn’t keep going) excellent from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do believe I have read this before, and posted comments after THAT reading! But I feel bound to say, again, how much this story moves me!

I had to tell my wife how much I missed her, after she was gone for a few hours today...she laughed at me, like she does a lot...told me to "quit being weird!" She also knows I am still smitten with her, just like Bobby and Colleen are after all the years!

The comments about this being a love story, showing the understanding that this is about love, not control, or domination, or anything BUT LOVE...even with the trials that come with a relationship. Too many people today do not understand COMMITMENT and the carrying out of promises made (as Barbara did not)...we live in a throw-away society, and many good relationships are lost due to not wanting to go through the PAIN!

And, to the post about Mark Twain's stories being considered RACIST in today's environment, I agree with that evaluation; also, I feel badly for the world that this is how we perceive classics that reflect the times!

MADDOG in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to say this was one of the best romance stories I've ever read, not much else on Literotica can compete. This was the last thing you ever uploaded to this site, almost 14 years ago to the date (as of me writing this). Whatever the reason for that - good or bad - I hope you're doing well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an amazing story! I find it amazing that someone has the ability to write such an amazing story. It was quite a ride with the storyline, that could have you laughing one moment and teary eyed the next. Thank you Chris

Burcham8Burcham8almost 3 years ago

Simply one of the best stories on the entire website. I’ve read it three times. The romance is sweet, the kids are great, and the golf humor is super.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the end brought a tear to my eye, not because of the events but because it was, in fact, ending. this is probably my favorite story on literotica and i will likely be back very soon to read it all over again. i became attached to the characters and their personalities perhaps too much, but forget that, this story was beautiful. let me tell you something, three words that i only have typed in the comments of 2 stories before now, words that may not mean much to anyone but me and words that i will only say or type to to people who i believe are truly amazing and deserve compliments that mean something to even one person. nice job, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully told and well written this is a story what true should always be. I agree with the author the fact that they are brother and sister does not matter a jot. They are two people who are lucky enough to have found the kind of love that all aspire to and few are fortunate enough to find.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Easy 5*star*

One of the best on this site

auwingerauwingeralmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. The injection of humor adds to the story and keeps it from getting too serious. An easy 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The placement of humor: which is pretty well written: is also a good touch.

The idea that families can learn that kind of tolerance within the framework of the family seems plausible; though in truth; highly unlikely.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

Pretty short comment ... after a 2nd read of the 3 chapters, I still love it. Agree on that it should be in romance category, but who cares? Very nice reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Unrealistic

No, I don't mean the fact that their children don't have three eyes and webbed toes... or that their families didn't disown them. Those are entirely plausible, if improbable, story elements. What I found unrealistic is the idea that four Irish immigrants came to America and married as two couples... and had only TWO CHILDREN... TOTAL! Sorry, but that blew my suspension of disbelief right out the door! (sorry, it HAD to be said!)

Another thing that is sort of odd in this story is a total lack of any sort of temporal reference. It's like 30 years pass and the world they live in is unchanged the whole time, as though history is stuck in the early 2000s for 30 years with no changes. Even then, it's hard to pin down just when this story takes place.

Lastly is the Barbara issue. A lot of comments (yes, I read them ALL) have readers wanting to know what happened to her and the baby. The thing is if you read the story carefully the author tells you why she cheated on him, just in a roundabout way. In the part where Colleen asks Bobby if he still loves her, Bobby explains that Barbara was jealous of Colleen. Taking that idea to it's ultimate conclusion, and knowing that it's the AUTHOR who is really speaking here and not the fictional character Bobby, it becomes obvious. Barbara KNEW that Bobby was in love with Colleen in a way he would never love her, and likely that the feeling was mutual. She felt cheated on emotionally, which for most women is a bigger deal than sexual infidelity. (which is the opposite for most men, who care more about infidelity than emotional cheating) Thus, she wanted to hurt him as much as she felt he was hurting her. Nevermind that he wasn't even aware of it and was totally committed to her, but then it was established early on that she was vain and shallow. Insert horn-dog boss and there you have it. Her letter, had he read it, would probably have spelled it all out though, so the author HAD to have Bobby tear it up and figure it out on his own.

At any rate, a VERY good story, which more than makes up for any technical errors. 5 stars, easy!

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

I HATE TO THINK IT, BUT I WOULD BET THAT ALL OF SAMUEL CLEMENS' WORK IS NOW REGARDED AS RACIST IN MR. BIDEN'S AMERICA! HEY! It was really an outstanding tale and I thoroughly enjoyed it...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I believe most of us who read the brother/sister stories do so because it is a relationship that began with love for each other. And the physical relationship is a logical extension of that beginning. Yes, because of social mores that extension doesn’t happen very often, but when it does, you know it will usually be based on love rather than domination or whatever.

This story carries that love bond to its fullest. Spouse, children, family.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

This is my second read for this story. Excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written I thoroughly enjoyed it not as erotica but as an actual book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing 5* story because I couldn’t rate it 6+*. I read this many years ago and wanted to read again! I love stories that have a happy ending and out of grief of Robert and Colleen comes love a d true happiness. I like that one Tuesday afternoons will be sex free!"😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BEAUTIFUL STORY ,,,,,,,

charles215charles215about 3 years ago

I would have given this six stars if I could. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful.

Burcham8Burcham8about 3 years ago

This has got to be one of the most romantic things I’ve ever read...there could be twenty more chapters and I’d read every one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Second time reading this story. Absolutely love it.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Only wanted to know what happened to Barbara. All other characters had a finite; Derrick Andrews, Harold, Gordon and Consuela and Ray (loved his deadpan humor:”I shot the last person who asked me to golf.”) Ta stilled killed it, Tex. Ah, one last question: Texas Refugee(?) anything like Texas transplant?

Lee

Slee451974@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very talented writer. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A solid six.

BJD

294day294dayover 3 years ago
Happy

Really enjoyed this love story. Thank you so very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to

what happened to Texas Refugee. He was an excellent writer but stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding prose!

The entire work was superbly written, intermingling sexual references without being blatant. So many writers think they need to be explicit with their sexual references that they get caught up in the sex and forget the story line. Outstanding job and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blessings

I was blessed to come in late and fortunate to be able to read all chapters with no waiting.

What a great love story

You have a great talent for creating a beautiful love story

Thank you

screbe72screbe72over 3 years ago
Absolutely Absolutely loved it. I laughed and I cried

I laughed and I cried

Absolutely beautiful

Hit me close to home

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thumbs up!

Very beautiful story, don’t stop writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Found a treasure

I ran out of books to read over the holidays, so looked here to find a Christmas romance. Found Colleen instead. Loved the romance throughout the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 stars

Truly a love story, I really feel so much for Collen and Bobby. Unlike some stories it's not dominated by pain - arguments and separation, but by love. Please write more wonderful stories, you are the best author on Literotica,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not fair

It is not fair to only have 5star to vote. This story worth at least 10 star.

AZ255AZ255over 3 years ago
Terrific story!

If I could have given this one six stars, I would have. The writing is excellent, and I could not stop reading until I got to the end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

You found the very definition of "Amor Omnia Vincit." Thank you.

Burcham8Burcham8over 3 years ago
Perfect!

Three of the best stories on the entire website! Loved the gentle humor and the realism...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hear hear hear

Three cheers to you sir !!! You are a true author in every sense of the word , absolutely a stunning series !!! You even brought , no , wrenched emotions out of me !!! Do you have any idea how hard that is to do ? Well since I’m a sociopathic narcissist - it’s damn near impossible !!! But you managed to do it singlehandedly , and with only one medium at your disposal , sans touch , visual stimuli , smell , or hearing !!! It wouldn’t surprise me if you were selling your work at Barnes And Noble now days !!! P.S. I’m not a narcissistic sociopath truly !!!

drachir53drachir53over 3 years ago
Great 5* Love Story

Wow! What a ride! I remembered this story when reading another with a character named Colleen. It was fun reading and remembering some and other parts seemed new. Great read, thanks for your stories!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

The best story of sibling love and romance I have ever read. Thank you so very much. I am in awe of your talent as a writer. This story of love among family was so wonderful to read and immerse myself in. You made my eyes leak several times but that is a good thing where your tale is concerned. I wish you would write more stories of a similar style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very well done

I really like the course this story took. Reminds me of one I wrote many years ago, but unfortunately it has been lost to the ages (and incompatibility with 90s technology)...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous