All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,064 Comments
Cjmach1Cjmach125 days ago

I just read this story for the second time and loved it even more. It really is a Romance story!

nogravynogravyabout 1 month ago

This story was written long ago, and I seriously doubt that the author will ever read this, but, DAMN, it was good. Everything was superb. It was long, but good long, sexy, and extraordinarily well-plotted, with definite act points and a logical denouement. Very, very well done. All chapters get five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I laughed I cried it was one hell of a story. The only bad part, like all stories (kind of like life itself) it has to end sometime. But easly one of the top 3 stories I have ever read here on literotcia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A story that speaks of, and understands true love and friendship.

Thank you.

And keep writing - your audience demands it 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, incredible. I don't usually vote for every section of a story, but had to give 5 stars for all three sections. Wonderfully written, so very touching.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Beautiful story. Excellent written with lots of feelings. I loved it from beginning to the end. I'll never forget the nappy change. I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for your hard work. It was worth every minute. Wishing you all the best for the future.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An excellent story. It is not often that I find a story that latches on to me and making me feel compelled to keep reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely the best story I've read,not only here on Lit.One of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely loved the series!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story has convinced me to not try to write my own story to post here on Literotica. There’s no way I could match this & many other tales I’ve read here on Literotica. Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has got to be the greatest story I have ever read. I fell in love with Coleen right from the start. I am going tyo check out the other stories you have written to see if they are as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

🥲...this is all i could have typed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the second time I read this story in it entirety. The first time I used about 4 Kleenex, this time I was reading more in depth and used about 1/2 box of kleenex. I have read a lot of Literotica stories. This is one of the best stories I read. I love incest/erotic/romantic love stories with nice people and loving endings. Thank you for writing this.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger4 months ago

l read this story once a year. Still the best.....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

all i could jst say is thank you

srsly one of the greatest stories ive ever read

wow man brilliant ty

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope that you (the author) still sees and receives these comments. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I love Bobby and Colleen so much. You've had me laughing out loud and swearing at certain characters actions in the first part. You've had me in tears of happiness several times over the series. Thank you so much for the hard work and effort that you put into this love story. This is the best I've ever read I'll be honest. I have no doubts I'll be reading this series again.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat5 months ago

This story ended perfectly, with love and humor. I haven't read a better bro/sis story here. I want to thank the author, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess I come in here at commentator number 1045.....

Just a quick note to express a heart warmed thank you to the author!

This is definetly a story I did not want to have to stop reading part way though, but I did, and finished it later the same day. What a compelling composition!

The satisfaction aspect of the story of Colleen is just through the roof here! It has a completely engaging and believable story line, some delicious humor, some awesome dramatic action segments, and a few very tasteful surprises all wrapped up in what for me, was a pleasant one day vacation. I for one, praise that the focus was on the love story aspect, and not sex.

As a young senior citizen who craves realism, love and caring in works of sex fiction, this story delivered big time! I just wish that there exsisted a higher percentage of works of similar quality on this, and other sites.

Far too many compositions are either written by undereducated authors, contain openly sexist concepts and ideals, or are outwardly misogynistic in general, and represent the vileness that a fair percentage of the male population seem to possess.

So it was with great happiness that I was able to find a story like this with a male character who absolutely reveres and worships the woman in his life.

If only more of us could find a loving relationship like Colleen and Bobby.....

Sincerely, THANK YOU!!

B4PW.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny5 months ago

A very good love story with some eroticism thrown in. Your work that comes from your imagination is superb. A few minor grammar mistakes but those can be overlooked because the story flowed without bogging down. That's something that is important to me. 5 stars for the series!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish this was on Audible

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Without the incest/taboo parts, I can actually see this as a big success in mainstream publishing. I became invested in their lives, so I am sorry that it has ended, but you did end it in probably the absolute best way possible. I suspect that you are a published author at least that is my humble opinion. Someday I hope that I can publish something that is at least half as good as yours. Thanks again sir Wordsmith.

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Well for starters, I was not aware you can only vote once because this is probably my third or fourth time I've read this story and thoroughly enjoyed it each time.

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

Just read this for the third time, it was just as good as the first time.

Just a shame you can only vote once !

Rapier

Snussy0541Snussy05416 months ago

This is a beautiful story, beautifully and engagingly written. Please continue to write. Your passion and talent as an author shine through your work as brightly as a beacon through a clear moonless night. The only distraction I encountered in reading this otherwise flawless exceptional work was the consistent confusion between the proper use of me and vi when used in a conjunction, but that's an easy fix to learn. To paraphrase Johm Gordon, "it's OK, Iwas in your place not so long ago." Well Done!

Samson66Samson667 months ago

An absolutely fantastic story.

Jack506Jack5067 months ago

A well written and entertaining story. I would like to have read what happened to Barbara, and what her excuse was for the betrayal. With the harassment charges brought by so many other women at the company, was she somehow coerced into the affair?

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl7 months ago

I have just finished rereading this and it is truly one of my favourites. The writing and story are beautiful. 5 stars is I feel overused, but this one is so worth it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have read it twice and glad I did. I also went through 8 kleenex tissues. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fourth time reading this story and I love it more and more each time. One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You can almost taste the pure love expressed in this story. Easily the best I've read. I don't know how this could be topped. So much emotion felt while reading it. It's rare that you read something and you feel like you're living the story and feeling it as you go. This does just that for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing, best I've ever read

bkjbkjbkjbkj8 months ago

Wow. You sly devil, you. I opened your story looking for some salacious erotica and was seduced into a tale of the positive richness of healthy sexuality in the context of all the other most important things in human living. I am impressed. I was moved, sometimes to tears. I'm still mulling over the lessons in there. Lest I scare away others seeking salacious erotica, there is hot, well written sex here. I recommend giving it a read. Enjoy this sly author's work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I absolutely loved this story. An actual love story, with good people who love and are loved. It matters not that the primary relationship depicted is one that is most often portrayed salaciously, because this is a story about love, with sex as an expression of that love. A most enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are thousands of stories on Literotica but the Colleen trilogy is right up there in my top 10. It's not just sex,sex,sex. It's a got a plot (unlike some others) with everything for happiness to heartbreak. Just finished reading this again for the 3rd time and cannot fault it. Just wish the author would gave done more stories of this high standard!

getthephenomgetthephenom9 months ago

Absolutely loved the premise. It's definitely one of the best brother sister story on the site. 5 ⭐ to all 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This's my second reading, the whole story. Only stopped for meals and chores. Very well written, kept me very entertained. If, it had been a hardcover, A real page Turner! The kind of story with love and family, along with the heartbreak, soul wrenching, gut punching truth about how life can be. Then, the restoration of faith, love, trust and compassion.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

What a wonderful story. It’s not often happened, but I enjoy finding a story where, by the end, I’ll have forgotten about the beginning. I think it occurs when events flow seamlessly, one into the next, coupled with strong emotions. If there were technical errors, I’ve not noticed them. A very enjoyable read.

slider52slider5210 months ago

I have just completed my second read of this story and find it even more enjoyable than the first time. While I know that that there was no viciousness within the family in this story, as is often the case, it was nice to put that out of mind for the enjoyment of the read. Thank you so much for the hard wok you have had to put this together for us to enjoy. I look forward to new work from you.

Best wishes....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing.

BigRhysBigRhys10 months ago

Your writing is excellent! I was very fortunate that I was able to read all three chapters end to end so please accept my apologies for not commenting on Chapters 1 and 2. I really enjoyed the build up to the Bobby and Colleen getting together, it is rare for writers to take the time to do that but it anchors a story in a way that the ‘rushed ones’ can never achieve.

Also I liked it that you left threads of the story untold, for example Barbara’s perspective, as again it makes this a much better story in my view.

I will go and look to see what others you have written and also which stories you have Favourited - we have to read a significant number of poor ones to find the gems so when I find a writer of your quality I always trawl through your reading lists.

I just wish I could devote more time to finding the good ones!

Sincerest best wishes ….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a beautiful and complete story! It shouldn't be fiction. It should be fact, in fact it should be the norm. I've grown to love this family and their friends. I've read some wonderful stories on Literotica, but I think this just became my favorite. You have interwoven your characters as well as the story beautifully. You're not just a good writer, you're a great story teller! Excuse me now, I have to see what else you gave written!

Nato_Nato_11 months ago

what a cute and charming story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If any story rated over one thousand comments, it is this one. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to Barbara and what's her story? Still love the story.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

Sweet. Romantic. Well written. Great story

KsslitrockKsslitrock12 months ago

I cried and felt sad as the storyline years went by because I knew it was ending soon. The author have my full compliments.

P.S. I don’t cry often. But, I was proud to cry for this wonderful story. :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Holy shit dude!! Being divorced myself, I felt everything Bibby went thru! Actually made me tear up! This story line was top of the line.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really loved this, from start to finish. This didn't forget characters own lives like some other stories do. Funny, sad and romantic without having to go for sex, sex, sex all the time. I wish there were a lot more like this where you actually take in everything and think about the characters own parts in the story as the years pass on. Just wish the author would publish more work in a similar vein as this was brilliant!

FuzzyoldbearFuzzyoldbearabout 1 year ago

This is an absolutely incredible story. I enjoyed every minute of reading. This is the type of story you could read again and again and enjoy it each time.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

This is probably the greatest piece of writing i have seen on this site!! That said no writing on this site should make me cry as much or laugh as much as this did! Well done if i could rate this 100 stars i would do so.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING STORY. A wonderful story and an heart-warming read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story

DjL1ng67DjL1ng67about 1 year ago

I am a 56 Yr of life person, I actually shed a tear. I actually felt like I knew the characters, so well done was the introduction to each. I laughed, felt very exasperated; most of all felt the love this story delivered for it forms.

Bravo, right through to the final words written.

Sad that I am having to say goodbye to this, is truly a great mark of a great story.

I wish, there could be others.

Pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I grew up in SF and could relate to all the locations in this story. This ia a super delightful story! I loved reading it!! THANK YOU for your efforts..

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 1 year ago

Wow!!! Just wow!!! Such a beautiful and loving story!!! Very touching and heart felt... Loved every part of this romance !!!! Sadly it is now over and the writer seems to have stopped posting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the 2nd time i read this story the wsy u wrote it i csn almost see it like a movie. Onky thing would b who plays the parts but if it is ecer a movie i want to b at tge premiere cuz i kno there b lits of tesrs shed by women. Thanks for the time u took to write it....was amazing

Carp2021Carp2021about 1 year ago

Liked the story. It is nice to see someone take the story to the end. Not stop the story in the middle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

at my age, this story is what I’ve dreamed of and never experienced, love, tenderness, affection, only the disappointments. This is the 3rd reading and I can never get enough. 🙏, love it!

expertlinguistexpertlinguistabout 1 year ago

Possibly the best story I have read here on Literotica, I had me excited, it made me laugh, it jerked a few tears. Thank you for writing it.

cybercrittercybercritterabout 1 year ago

Have read this story at least 4 times. I love it. I makes me want to love my family even more than I already do. Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The absolute best and most romantic story I have ever read. So glad I was able to read it, and thank you very much for taking the time to make it. Over 80k words total, it was a long but very enjoyable read. Godbless and good luck in future writings!

Horndog77Horndog77over 1 year ago

After reading this I feel like one of the family. Well written and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good lord!! I had this read this story once or twice in recent years and really enjoyed it. But i didn't recall how much emotion was involved in just chap 3 alone. And honestly, it's a bit emotionally draining. There is just so much going on here. This entire chap was intense. The way the author tied everything together was just incredible. When i read a story this good, this long and detailed, i often wonder How long does it take someone to actually write the story, i.e., putting the story together, editing, etc before they actually post the story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The absolute best story I have ever read. Thank You so very much.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Quite the story. At the end, the characters seemed to be as real as anyone else I know.

Wow, a thousand comments. That is a sign of excellent writing! Thanks for sharing!

Freegee0Freegee0over 1 year ago

Remarkable…. Thank you!

RichardmilnerRichardmilnerover 1 year ago

I loved the story thanks for working hard for us to be able to read it.

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 for 3. This trilogy is one for the books. And I mean that unironically. I'd pay cash for a book of this.

I'm a grown adult, but some of the sweetness in this saga had me squirming like a schoolgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool twist on siblings being so close and able to find happiness in one another.

Timochka69Timochka69over 1 year ago

This was a great story, I loved the character development. Too bad you have not written more. I hope you are OK.

5/5, thanks.

BeDUBBeDUBover 1 year ago

I just love the concept of family, and this tale nails the greatness of it. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is still the best story I have read for the 3rd time on this site and know doubt I will read it again in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The greatest description of youth soccer I have ever read........... Soccer Dad.....

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

Read it all in one sitting

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I loved it again the second time, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A simply fabulous story, well written, great character development. Couldn't stop reading, my third time reading through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still love this story. Wish you would write again

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Wow you really made a statement when you wrote this in 2005 when you delivered this amazing story and your very first one at that. what a shame you didn’t continue on with your writing career.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

After reading quite a few of the wonderful comments previously written, its hard to say anything meaningful other than a sincere thank you. This story is tied as the best story that I’ve read on Lit. (I read on the Lit. website just about every day.)

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

You haven't submitted a story in many years, but if you happen to read your recent comments, you will understand your writing is well appreciated.

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Thank you! One of my top 10, all time.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous story! So well thought out and written. I enjoyed every nuance of it. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and creative abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

bob264bob264over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Quite a long read but I couldn't put it down from start to finish! Thanks. Hope theres more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading a number of comments, I find that there is nothing positive that I can say that hasn't been said. I just want to add my personal thank you for a wonderful story, and for the range of emotions that your story caused me to feel. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who could not love this story I only wish I could have been Bobby what a lucky fellow

CorporalTraversCorporalTraversover 1 year ago

Now I finished my fourth reading of the story. I Don’t have anything to say about this magnifecent tale that my fellow commentators didn't say already. The only thing I can say right now is that after TexasRefugee showed up on Literotica, delievered one hell of a Magnum Opus and right after he finished it he disappeared just as sudden and swiftly as he had first appeared back in 2005. (17 years ago, damn)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PERFECT!

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

These 3 chapters gave me everything I look for on Literotica. “Colleen” helped me to experience a vast range of satisfying emotions. Great work, Texas Refugee.

Sshine32Sshine32over 1 year ago

Well....I took your challenge and read all three chapters in one sitting. I laughed...I cried... my heart fluttered. I could imagine the characters and settings. The story flowed so well and was so believable. Thank you for such a wonderful work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Barbara is irrelevant. Life is full of people like her and it's pointless to wonder. Her story would not end well. Stone cold for 2 years. She came up short, was incapable of love and would never be happy. People like her think of life as a game and can't comprehend love. He was right to ditch her in the story line. She would detract from what is a beautiful and well written story about what it means to be human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. I cried and laughed and cried and read it straight through. I finally got dinner at 1:30 a.m. A beautiful and timeless story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like brother and sister stories in the incest genre. I haven’t been a victim at eight years old or something that you never happen to anybody, I was in a relationship for a short time with my sister. It was a very confusing time in my life for 48 years until I finally got the help I needed to get past the confusion I had from eight years old.

After read this story, I look back at what could’ve been and then realize that though this is just a story… It could have been me in real life. I have felt different ways different times throughout my life about this scenario, but had this been my scenario I would have loved to have been the lead role of your story.

Thank you for writing a story that can have only touched me in a way that did not hollow me out and make me feel trapped as an eight year old again. I was very touched and moved and amused with a lot of your writing. Had this been in the romantic venue as your preface or conclusion paragraph stated I would never have read this and that would’ve been a loss to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Barbara? Dying to know. 🙂

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

1 of the very best stories on here, regardless of the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obviously a labour of love. Thank you for this wonderful imaginative love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story twice and I have to say you did not waste your time writing it. I think I cried 3 or 4 times and had 2 or 3 really good belly laughs. Great piece of work.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great story and the love of the whole family,, internal and external,,,, there were funny parts where I was lmao so much ,, the part about why does this baby hate me ,,, lack of sleep and diapers,,, lol

When Mrs. Lopez asked about anything else for Chicago ,, maybe he should of got closure for Barbra ,, that’s the only thing that has me hanging

Overall great story 👍🏻👍🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous