All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,066 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A perfect love story

I started reading this story three days ago and couldnt stop. Everyone should have a perfect life such as this

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
High hopes

Hopefully you will one day have another story in ya that you’ll have to post again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

I had to read all three chapters without stopping as much as possible. There were times I had to wipe my eyes. It the type of story everyone wishes it was theirs. Thank you

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous Story

A lovely romantic story, thank you

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27almost 4 years ago
Extraordinary

Extraordinary work! I found myself putting everything down and reading your third long chapter and being rewarded greatly. This is a fun piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THE BEST story on this site so far

First off, you nailed it with the humour. Dint have a ton of references to the incest thing but still seems relevant. Hats off to you on accomplishing that in a story in this category where people might have come looking for some raunchy stuff, and still keep them interested. In a nutshell, this is a masterpeice.

Thegrimman1Thegrimman1almost 4 years ago
So wonderful

I loved everything about this story. I practically cried when I saw that it was over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cool

My sister and I had a similar story except there are more kids, there are an even number of boys and girls between us & our brothers.

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 4 years ago
Most Excellent Story!

I saw chapter 3, and after reading the intro, I started on chapter 1 and read all three together. About halfway through the first chapter I knew I had to finish this story. Very well written and had me totally engrossed in the people and their lives. Laughing out loud at times, tearing up at times, I truly enjoyed it. Obviously a labor of love. Thanks so much for spending the time to put this down.

BomberFuryBomberFuryalmost 4 years ago

You literally lit the literotica with this series "ABSOLUTE GEM". There are like hundreds of thousands of stories on this website and I have not come across any other story that is near it's level. Thanks for such a wonderful story. 😇

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I had the good fortune to come late to this party and read all three stories in succession. I’m a sucker for a love story, and this one was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you.

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

This series is one of my all time favorites on literotica. Fantastically written and self-contained over the three parts. Thank you.

Calnet2289Calnet2289about 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I don't comment on many stories here, but this is one of the best romance/novel stores that I have read on Literotica, or for that matter, anywhere!

The familial humor, the sharp witticisms, even the sex, all seemed real. Your characters have their unique foibles and blind spots, which just makes them more human. I do think that it might have been a little more realistic if you introduced a little more conflict, not only in their personal, but also in their professional lives.

The only thing I'm sorry you didn't touch on is Barbara. She was a very minor character, but there was more dealing with the pain afterwards than there was of creating her. Almost like a ghost. I think a final note of 'she ended up as a two-bit drunken whore with a deadbeat son' or a single sentence that finished her storey would've left us readers with a better sense of conclusion.

Your premise that two lovers just happen to have the same parents is a unique one, but not unheard of in reality. The illegality of incest is to keep from recreating the "blue bloods" of European monarchies that usually resulted in deformed/mentally deficient people, but only after the 3rd to 4th generation, similar to the Egyptian pharaohs and other ancient monarchies. Thank god the English gave that up after the Georges!

Anyway, you wrote a fantastic story, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you for writing it!

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

I don’t know how many times I’ve read this story or if I commented in the past, but I love it .. the love and emotion from Bobby & Colleen as well as the kids us just so heart warming .. thanks again .. I know I’ll be reading it again in a few months .. you are my kind of writer !! Be well !

Mrtexan1972Mrtexan1972about 4 years ago
Weiter

I really like the story. Also love the way it was written in the attention to detail throughout the story. The concept of love was truly expressed and carried out between the characters in a way that you just don’t see anymore I appreciate the work hope to see more.

IrfonIrfonover 4 years ago
I forget...

...how many times I've read this wonderful story.

I enjoy the Irish names,makes it more real to me,as I'm Welsh AND Irish !!!

@Texas Refugee - Thanks very much for this highly enjoyable story.

ukdukeukdukeover 4 years ago
Still one of the best!

I keep coming back to this story.

Still a wonderful romance and the author is right we should all experience the depth of love Colleen and Bobby have!

I hope for me and wish it for all of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comment from Austria

I read the story twice, now an a few years ago. Today it's as lovely as the last time and I appreciate it a lot. Thanks to Texas Refugee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I actually had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye on a few occasions.. it was so good I skipped the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Truly a great read!

Awesome story best I've had the pleasure to read. Emotionally moving. GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Magnificent!

This story truly shows how magnificent a writer you are, I’ve read many stories, and this is easily top 2 on literotica! I hoed you write more in the future as you truly are a magnificent author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
best of the best

this is the best of the best story which I read recently. Please keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What of Lazerath

I truly loved this story. But having been decieved by my 1st wife. I wanted, no needed more about Barbara. She was just as shocked by the color of the child's skin as Bobby was. That add could have told her put out or hubby looses his job and OH I've been snipped. Two years of it should have shown Bobby big signs of infidelity. Every woman scent is different. So is the scent of a strange man in the house,no in the bed.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

The best stories I've ever read I could wait for the next chapter

Kline1776Kline1776over 4 years ago
A Great Love Story

Thank you very, very much for sharing the lives of Bobby and Colleen with us. This series is my favorite because of the depth of caring, the lasting ties, and the supportive nature of the characters involved.

I hope to some day see further stories from you, as you are a gifted teller of tales.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
i just reread this story again

- wow- it's a great, fun read every time. clearly one of the best - if not the best, one this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed this work of fiction. Kept me wanting to continue reading - even to the point of not getting to bed until 1am. Thanks for giving your time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This series...

Was epic. Was not disappointed from the first word of chapter 1 to the last word of this chapter. All in one sitting. Well, i did have to get up and go to the bathroom once or twice. 5 started each one.

To all you people who keep asking about Barbara...who the f*ck cares? Author made her purpose of this story clear; to be the betraying c*nt that forces the protagonist to go through hell so he can come out on top in the end. Poor guy went through hell in a hand basket, and she sent him there. Who cares why, or what she did after. She is of no importance aside from her actions having him end up where he should be.

Subject117Subject117almost 5 years ago

Fantastic story all around, one thing though, what happened to Barbara? Hope she got what's coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I'll have to echo the person who mentioned after more than a decade and this story continues to hold it's readers. I had tears in my eyes during Ch. 01. And I agree this is more romance than sex. Two observations - What happened to Barbara - just curious? And I'm sure more people were able to come up with 2+2 Bobby & Colleen were 'related'.

TSACINTSACINalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a great story. I agree with your PS that we should all be so lucky to find the love and affection illustrated in your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This was a damn good story!

I would like to know what ended up happening to Barbara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Geez, written over a decade ago and readers still smitten and loving it !!

There is something to be said about the quality of this writers work, it stands the test of time very well as indicated by the public comments. Over 800 comments...that says it all. Miss you Tex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite story of all time. It was not full of sex but full of love. Realistic love. The kind we all wish for and some of us lucky few have found. I can’t believe that I read all the chapters straight through. I think I’ll grab my wife and haul her to bed now. I have a feeling of lustful love in my heart and have for this wonderful woman for over 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

In my top five.

La_TortueLa_Tortueabout 5 years ago
A Thoroughly Enjoyable Epic

A real story about people who could be real living in a world where 12" penises, 48" DDD mamaries, and 2 gallon ejaculations are not statutory requirements. Thank you.

Is there a lot of sex involved? I didn't notice any. I did however read about a lot of love making. A pleasant change in itself.

Oh, and if anyone has a problem with the concept of incest, always remember that it's an anagram of nicest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah

Yes what a story, Thoroughly enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I accepted the dare, and I guess because I decided early on to wait til the end to “let nature take its course” - you know when left handed mousing tends to slow page scrolling down somewhat - I was able to complete the marathon in about three hours.

Other than being a bit hastily concluded, a delightful series, and I must say the reference to Victoria, BC caught my attention- my hometown, and really quite a treasure.

Thanks for the story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Story

It has taken me almost 12 hours to complete all three chapters. I had read one and two several years ago and recently saw the title Colleen 03, and was curious as to what it was about. Yesterday afternoon I decided to open the it up and upon reading the introduction I followed the Authors advice and started by rereading Chapters 01 & 02. It is now 04:30 in the morning and I have been reading since 15:00 yesterday afternoon. This is truly a remarkable love story that is spellbinding in its narration. Thank you for completing this wonderful story as it’s been so rewarding to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica.

DoostanDoostanover 5 years ago
NEVER DOUBLE DOG DARE ME TO DO ANYTHING

You shouldn't dare me to do anything especially double dog dare me lol, because I did it I read all three chapters in one sitting. I loved it to by the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job

This is indeed My Favorite Story ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

Would like to read about happened Barbara and her baby

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Truly talented

Great story and wonderful characters. I wish you would write more stories. Would love to read Chris and Patricia' s story or even Sara and Sarah and Ryan story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

All three chapters of this wonderful romantic love story touched me, sometimes bringing tears to my eyes. It doesn't get any better than that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

For beautiful writing, nicely layered and well crafted but mostly for demonstrating that for those fortunate few, true loves appears without warning or regard for man's established laws. Oh yes, and for making me aware of an apparently less gifted libido.

octabrainoctabrainover 5 years ago

Would love to read Barbara's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent work!

Of all the stories I've read here on Literotica, and there have been many, I would have to rank this as one of the top three, if not the best! You have an awesome talent and I hope to see more of your work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

This by far one of the best stories I've read on this site in the many years I've been reading . Great job! Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest vs love

I happened to stumble upon this series by accident while reading other incest which is my interest. Glad I did. This series was never about the kink of incest imo. It was, from the beginning, about friends who just happened to be brother and sister who had always loved each other and then fell in love with each other. It is about love, commitment, family and support. People in real life should be so lucky.

I think it was the 1st paragraph of the 1st page of the 1st chapter when Robert was talking about the Phoenix rising from the ashes. He also spoke of one dying before one could live or something along those lines. There is a lot of truth in that even in real life. Somtimes something good comes out of something bad.

I did enjoy this series for different reasons. It is an excellent written love story. Not really any drama after the Barbara mess. One sad part, imo, was when Robert made a comment (on pg. 11 I think) about his mom lamenting about the grandkids scattering to the wind when they grew up as they have their own family's and lives to live. That often happens in real life as well.

I am Like another reader in that I will have to go back and read this one over and over. Especially this last chapter. There is a lot going on here, kids growing up, getting married etc. BTW TR, with Christopher and Patricia following in the footsteps of Bobby and Colleen, could that be a spin-off story? Just a suggestion. 5* across the board. Thanks for this wonderful read. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo!

What more can I say that has not already been said?

Bravo.....well written. I encourage such a good author to continue your craft.

ThandrosThandrosover 5 years ago
Please write more!

As a fellow lazy person with a life I fully empathize with all the reasons not to write. With that said, I must strongly urge and implore you to overcome! You have a magnificent gift and I deeply enjoy your writing. I know I speak for a lot of readers here who feel exactly the same! I hope to read more from you soon.

Take care!

usernameanonymousesusernameanonymousesalmost 6 years ago
thank you

thank you for sharing this wonderful story

ksjediksjedialmost 6 years ago
AWESOME story

This was a wonderful story i just enjoyed it so much. Keep up the good work.

Texasboy87Texasboy87almost 6 years ago
Great story

I just finished reading Colleen for the 3rd time. Each time was better than the last.

This is by far the best story I have read on literotica. It makes me feel good and also makes me cry.

I only wish we could read more of your work.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Great story

Even if it’s my second time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*deep contented sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent - and your characters.

These are people in my head, and I'm so happy to see more of them.

I had only read the first chapter - years and years ago - and then I re-read it a few years later and (for some reason) only read Ch. 2 after that.

This time I've worked my way through the trilogy, and I'm sure I understand the O'Conner's little contented smile first hand.

I hope you get to read this, to understand that you've brought laughter to my life, and a few tears as well, but mostly you've given me smiles... and as strange as it may sound, hope.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thank you for all your hard work and your imagination that make this a beautiful love story. .........Frog 308

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 6 years ago
Second Reading

This is without a doubt one of the most uplifting stories I have ever read. I feel wonderful each time I read it. I pray I can find this deep a love one day. My only fear is that it may not exist.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your stories with us! I just finished reading Colleen for the second time. Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

This was simply one of the best stories I've read yet on this site. I like this catagory because of the erotic taboo of the relationship but in real life wouldn't consider it. I love my brother, just not like that. Most of the stories about brother/sister relationships that I've seen on here quickly devolve into nothing but lust only and orgies but this one was just amazing. I love how complete it is and the happily ever after. It was certainly an emotional Rollercoaster but I love that too. Maybe you should consider publishing this all in one book on amazon Kindle. It would absolutely sell with the right blurb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Just...wow. Beautiful.

I just wish Literotica let authors post a story in multiple categories, e.g. for this one Incest and Romance. Makes it much easier to find great stories like this one.

crawler101crawler101almost 6 years ago
a must read for everyone

simply one of THE best stories on the site.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
Barbara's reason

If I remember correctly, Bobby said he wanted to know why Barbara cheated. I'm surprised that her reason never made it into the story.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Holy crap just amazing

I'll be honest the first part of the story when Bobby's wife cheated on him really pissed me off but there's of the story totally made up for it I really loved this story. Good job Author

Redsled07Redsled07about 6 years ago
Great Story!

As I read the story couldn’t help but chuckle at some of the antics, you captured life so vividly! Also, as I have had a spouse cheat on me, the devastation and heartbreak that leaves you so low, the way you dealt with it was spot on! The support of family is vital through the ups and downs and you Descriptively put us there with your writing! Thank you for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is a compelling and touching story. I only wish all life could be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

INCREDIBLE STORY! I loved it.

Do you plan on writing any more? Would love to read it!

WAA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have read this story several times and always appreciate the values it tells. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great work

A wonderful story, well written which compels one to read each and every word. Nice to see that one can write erotica with a twist. Kudos, keep up the good work and let us see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Group pregnancy idea was stupid and anti-climactic

I almost stopped reading because the suspense you created drove me nuts. I skipped ahead to find out the secret and it was a let down. If i had read normally i would end up cursing your name. Ill go back to reading from the beginning now...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Comparisons Between Coleen and Irish Eyes, BTW 5*

I voted 5* on every one of the stories as well and I agree with you TR, it easily could have been in Romance as well.

I have found the love of my life in my forties. We have been a monogamous couple for 26 years this fall. I thought I had known love, but until this woman came into my life, I was only being fooled.

TR, I see you haven't written anything for quite awhile, I hope you will give us some more of your wonderful stories, but I won't hold my breath, blue is a very bad color on my face.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
This is my 3rd read of the story

I did it in one setting like “Texas refugee” suggested. It’s truly just a great story. It gets better over time. I wish the author would write another one!!

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 6 years ago
I READ THIS STORY ABOUT EVERY TWO WEEKS!

I am not kidding I do read this story about every two week it is my favorite story on this site! I am thankful my father was a printer and worked in printing places and binderies for 30 years, he taught me how to make books by hand, I have 4 copies of this story professionally leather bound books 3 of them are in a safety deposit box. I first read this story in November of 2016 and been reading about every two week every since. this is a grate story if you haven't read it yet READ IT! There's a reason this story is in the Literotica Hall of Fame!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
About that quotation from Mark Twain....

I didn't try to find a plot, but you kind of shoved it in my face. Does that mean I have to shoot you? Because I'd hate to do that -- you're pretty good at this writing thing, and it would really suck to be punished for work as good as this. It's certainly better than "Huckleberry Finn", something I would never say if you hadn't brought it up because your story deserves far better than damnation with faint praise. The later portions of chapter 3 weren't up to the standard of the rest of the work -- too much reciting how things turned out and not enough storytelling -- but an excellent read nonetheless, with engaging characters, no unnecessary angst, plenty of love, and a liberal sprinkling of laugh-out-loud moments.

----

Okay, this is only tangentially related and I know I'll probably get flamed for saying it, but "Huckleberry Finn" is a lousy serial (the form in which it was originally written and published) and an even worse novel. To anyone attempting to defend it as a "classic of American literature", I refer you to Mark Twain's disclaimer (quoted above) as a clear indication that even he recognized that it was far from his best work. It does have its moments -- it was, after all, written by Twain, who was apparently incapable of writing that many words without at least a few flashes of genius -- but if you want a good book, go read "Tom Sawyer".

dglnowdglnowabout 6 years ago
A beautiful love story.

Yes, it really is a beautiful love story.

Well done.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 6 years ago
Bravo!

What a fucking great story, a magnum opus if ever I've read one. I have to admit that I started reading the first chapter and didn't like it so I was going to just stop but I skimmed through the first page and had to start reading it again properly. I'm definitely not disappointed. It's very light on erotic situations but the overall story is just such a magnificent window into someones life that it hurts. I loved the characters and adored the affection expressed between them. I wish there were more stories with this much class.

Bravo!

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
This was almost just too good !

I loved it - but hated it when I'd finished it.

Just a beautiful story from the moment he was met by Colleen and the girls until the very last line.

And most importantly, you finished the story - so many on here are not finished and it drives me mad !

In fact, I liked it so much, that I've no doubt I'll read it again at some point and like it just as much, if not more !

So thanks for one excellent story.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I really liked the story. The scene where Meghan and Molly giving Noelle their favorite things got my eyes watery and I had to stop for a little bit.

Keep up writing, your story was good. It has plot, sweetness, and isn't centered around sex like others. I look forward for more of your writings!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you.

What more is there to say? Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I'd give it twenty stars if I could, but I'll have to settle for five and a rave review.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Thank You

I’m sad to see this story end. It ends well.

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 6 years ago
Thank you...

... for a very we written romance about a family. I like the multi-generational layer, like you said, the incest aspect is basically part of the back story. All said and read, this is 25 pages (over 3 parts), but it flows so well that you don't really realize that until add up the page counts. Thank you again.

gcs66gcs66over 6 years ago
Very good love story

Even if the sex was taken out it would be a great story!

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
a really nice story

this was a wonderful story. love the people, the relationship, the love. Thanks. can't you write more stories? you truly have a gift. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Again

I feel after reading this one. I mean that as compliment to the author. Thanks so much. ....again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I just want to say this was a great story and I gave it a 5 because it won’t let me give it a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True love.

True love still exists..and you have expressed it in your story like i have rarely seen it expressed.

Great story by a wonderful author.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

All 3 chapters, Excellent, excellent. excellent. Great writing. There were many happy tears while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

A brilliant story and a real change from the normal incest relationships that are written about on various sites. My wife normally has no interest in reading tales of incest but i asked her just once to read this all the way through, she admitted she thoroughly enjoyed the read and added it was one of the best stories she has seen on here in ages.

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 6 years ago
Excellent - Just Bloody Excellent

Not just Chapter 3, the whole thing because 3 needs the others for a reader to be able to understand.

A story that could be about real events, that doesn't involve men with stupidly large appendages or women with udders better suited to a lactating Friesian.

Beautifully written in a way that makes love the overriding emotion, rather than lust. Yes, there's plenty of sex, but it's incidental rather than the core of the story.

You've had a 10 year break - time to get back to the keyboard and make us readers happy.

Texasboy87Texasboy87over 6 years ago
wonderful

This is the second time I have read this story in the last month. I enjoyed it more and cried more than the first time. It reminded this old man that the most important things in life are family and love. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

RobertM21RobertM21over 6 years ago
Superb

I have read many stories on this site over the years and this one is by far the best. If my writing ends up half as good as this I will be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The book

This is !THE! best Literotica story that I have read, of many.

Excepting the few corrections that eluded the spell checker, (roll-role) and some pronouns, "Colleen" should be a commercial romance novel. You deserve the title: novelist and the renumeration.

Sorry about the criticism,

Retired English major/teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great read! Very good story! Unconditional love is a beautiful thing! All three chapters were captivating and kept me on board. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True love is a beautiful thing regardless!

There are two other stories which are on the same level as yours. Each the most outstanding story I have ever read. And I read a lot. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best yet

Im an English teacher for a local high school and have done some writing and I am very impressed with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Written

The story was very well written as evidenced by the fact that with the exception of the beginning, there was almost no conflict in the story and yet it was still enjoyable. There were no hurdles that had to be overcome, no adversity to be faced, no tragedies that had to be endured and yet it was still a satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

Best story I've ever read.Maybe because my partner is my sister,we never got married,brother reported us and we got interviewed by the police but they did nothing as it was consensual.We have two perfect girls and the day either of us dies is the day the other dies too.We refuse to be partied ever but wish our story had been as easy on us as it was on them.Our family cut us off condemning us as perverts.We had to leave home and move to another part of the country where no one knew us.

Lovely story shame the world and people are not like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous