All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 03'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 1,066 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

What a wonderful well thought of cast of characters! All the way through to the finish a thought was kept in the back of my mind that a bomb was going to be droped with somehow Barbra was going to brought back into the picture thus ruining a wonderful story. You worked up my emotions and kept me reading. Thank you!

NYlostandfoundNYlostandfoundalmost 7 years ago
Agree with most, but....

To VRA5107-who indicated that he had a problem with a 'black' man used as the 'bad guy'. I would like to ask u, what would u suggest instead? The reason for the story is because of that moment. And unless you know some little 'green men', what color baby could it have been? Also, it seems to me that race baiting now only hurts the cause.

To the author, a very well told story by a very good writer. My only thought was, as the pain of love lost was as much the story of it being found again, I think the last pages should have included the price paid by the two people who almost destroyed him. Not in revenge but for the other side of the same moral lesson as new love found. Even so, excellent writing. Hope you're still doing it somewhere.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Love is lovelier,

This was my second time -though certainly not my last- to read all three parts of this beautiful story. The hour is late so I'm going to have to fall back on one of my favorite descriptors in praising a story: It was life affirming. First and foremost it was a story that celebrated the very essence of humanity, of what is possible when love is given full expression. And what's more it did all this while giving generous praise to one of the truly beautiful things in life: female pubic hair! Long live love, long live the bush and long live Texas Refugee!

FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Eroticaalmost 7 years ago
Romantic novella with a twist...

A gifted writer takes the reader on a journey which compels them to continue reading, from start to finish, because they are invested in knowing the outcome. I started reading this novella thinking it would be just another erotic tale of incest, but I quickly realized that it was so much more. The character development of this story was truly a work of art, which compelled me to ride a roller coaster of emotion as I followed this erotic account of love between a brother and sister. I offer kudos to this author for taking the time and energy to create such a beautiful piece of writing. You are a genuinely gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you so much.

This is the best written and most heart warming story I have ever read. I loved every minute I spent reading it. I laughed and cried while reading this amazing tale. The characters felt so real to me and definately conveyed love in its truest form. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope to come back year later and reread this same tale of true love and smile all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more aftermaths

First off: JESUS H. CHRIST I have complained about the lack of authors exploring the aftermath of incesr that this seems like some communal apology. Thirty fucking (snicker) years is way more than the six months I ask for.

Second: I liked that the fact they were siblings wasn't mentioned every other sentence. It was quite well written apart from using the title drop so much.

Third: You have made a grown man cry. On a bus. Surrounded by 20 others. Well done, I hope you're proud of yourself.

Fourth: I am posting this from my phone as I could not wait to get home to say this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story...

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Stayed up late binge reading it.

Thank you for your time and effort to write it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tall tales

I'm sorry you moved to the socialist state of California, but you definitely retained the ability to tell a TX style tall tale. Excellent work, I hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved this story. I especially liked the scene where Harold threw the @hole out the door. Forget which chapter it was in but thought it was outstanding. I was kind of hoping to read a scene where Bobby did the same after Harold retired and Bobby was promoted. Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Simple perfect. All 3 of Colleen are simple perfect. I really enjoyed a story where love and sex are connected and intertwined and not resulting in brutality or showing " who is the boss". Great story. Keep doing like that Texas...

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Just one brilliant story !

This all but perfect. Nice story, nice characters, believable plot and most of all a happy ending.

I just loved every page.

I'm only sorry it's not possible to give it more than 5 Stars.

Thanks for sharing it with us !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

but vra5107 needs to shove the political correctness shit out the window. who the fuck cares what color the bad man is? if you are going to sjw do it somewhere else retard

vra5107vra5107almost 7 years ago
Good, but was not real enough for me !

Story revolves around Irish Americans. The only really bad guy in the entire story just so happens to be black. Coincidence or a cliche ?

After searching through all the comments for the word "black" and noticing that nobody seems to have made that observation. I decided I'd do the honours. For the record I am neither black nor white (in any sense of the word) !

Story was good on a certain level, but definitely crosses over into emotional porn territory.

Ramulu

richmann1175richmann1175about 7 years ago
All I can say is WOW!!!

Not just this chapter but all of them. I know you say these are all fictional characters but I have to be honest and I find that hard to believe. There was just too much emotion & feelings that I think it would be hard to know without living it firsthand. Either way to me I had laughter, tears of joy and sadness. Yes if that means I have to give up my man card then so be it. Just truly a masterful piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I absolutely loved this story!! Thank you so very much for a wonderful read! These characters are so true to life that I wanted to keep reading and reading. You have a wonderful gift. Thank you so much for all of the pleasure and fun I had with it; please keep writing!!!!

BuzzsawbrentBuzzsawbrentabout 7 years ago
Thank You!

This story had me hooked from the first paragraph to the very last word. A piece of writing like this does not come up very often. Quite honestly I haven't had the urge to read and connect to a written story since probably the first time I read the Harry Potter series or the Hunger Games Trilogy. Thank you for authoring this piece and don't you dare stop writing!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
This story ...

... was one hell of a ride!

I voted five stars for Ch. 2 but didn't post a comment because I wanted to get to Ch 3 as quickly as possible, and I'm kind of glad I did.

The best written stories are the ones that can make you laugh out loud and bring a tear to your eyes, and this story has done both on more than one occasion.

I've read quite a few stories on Lit, but this one, all three chapters, has got to be the best one yet. Thanks for getting all of it out of your head!

BackyardukBackyardukabout 7 years ago
Colleen - chapters 1 - 3

Highly addictive and emotionally involving. Vivid characters which are so believable!

Probably one of the best written stories I have read. You have a wonderful talent and give far more than just sexual titivation. I loved the children in the stories and above all the love and caring which drives the whole thing. If I have to critique it would be about Barbara. We are not told the "how" and "why" and "when" - even though it could not excuse what she did to her poor husband - it left a big hole in an otherwise splendid story.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful story. Please give us more!!

Best wishes, Peter

Budson1962Budson1962about 7 years ago
Barbara,

I'm not much into reading romance novels as matter a fact this is the first one I've ever read. I have to say it was an amazing story all of the characters we're so lifelike it was almost like I was watching these folks lives as they happened.

Keep up the great work.

The only thing I kept waiting to hear at some point in Colleen's and Bobby's life is what happened to Bobby's ex wife Barbara any small detail would've been great to hear but totally understand why he didn't want to know why she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A truly great love story

I wanted to binge read all the chapters but forced myself to spread it over a week as I didn't want it to end. Now what will I do? A great story. You have a true talent do not waste or ignore it!

One comment: A writer has a right to take his characters in any direction he wishes. If his fans do not like it then they don't have to read it. However, the writer has one responsibility to his fans, closure. There has been no closure on Barbara's story. Any detailed reference to Barbara would have taken away from the love story but now Barbara should have a chapter of her own if for no other reason then to give closure.

MacIntyreMacIntyreabout 7 years ago
Without a doubt ....

The BEST damn story I have read on this site!!!

Mac

ukdukeukdukeabout 7 years ago
Still excellent!

Just re read this. In fact I binge read the whole 3 chapters!

It is such a beautiful story and what Bobby and Colleen have is so wonderful.

It left me with two thoughts; 1. The incest is totally incidental. Maybe repost in Romance?. 2. I wish I could experience a love lime theirs!

On top of that I wish I could write so well! Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A. True love Story

Two people that just happened to be brother and sister. What a deep love they have for each other. 5* in my favorites read numerous times. I think the #1 love Story on here only one other comes close (Some things are ment to be) I still would like to read about Barbara why she cheated and got pregnant by another man also what and how she is doing? Is she still working for the same company,ECT.

Mack

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 7 years ago
Pure Joy

I binge read your works TR! Your style and interests in the human psyche are something else! Smiles, guffaws, tears and thought provoking pauses - All the reactions to the writers that certainly put it out there! With all the cliches, I thank you from the bottom of my heart to have read such a wealth of life's experience in the printed words - certainly a great span of time and effort shared for all here!

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for an awesome story. Personally I was glad that it was long and "uneventful" in terms of drama. I must admit that I am disappointed at never getting Barbra's story, but I guess we were indirectly told that there was nothing to it. Just a cheat with regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed it. Would have liked to read what happened to Barbara. With all these contact requests she'd have to give at least an explanation.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzabout 7 years ago

I keep hoping Barbara was going to resurface.Probably just to say hi or something. To show how she dealing with life. or asking for help, and maybe bobby rejecting her but Colleen hug her and help her anyway..just a thought. awesome story. Thanks Texas Refugee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo

I just wanted to say I loved this story. And I took you double dog dare and read this in one setting during the day. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bravo

I'd have to say I have been reading on this site off and on sense I was 16 I am now 22 and I'll have to say your story here is the best one I have ever read I've probably read at lest 150 or more stories and most of them I don't remember but this one I think I'll remember for a while so keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Splendid

Hi mate.

You created an immersive world, populated it with interesting characters and then told a riveting story. I'm not a writer but can tell when I read a good piece of work and this definitely was one.

A very heart warming story and made feel good about the world.

Well done mate.

The_OutcastThe_Outcastabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

I do not often comment on stories. This one took two days to finish, and I loved it. My only problem was flashbacks to other stories by other authors, and I kept thinking Barbara was going to re-surface and create hate and discontent, but thankfully that did not happen!

Thanks.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I have to say that I thought someone had been looking in to my life with the woman that is my wife and my sister that had saved my form my demands in my mind . My sister has always been there for me as I have been for her. I do have to say your story has been so close to my life and thank you for telling it for it has brought us closer than ever keep up the good work for you are a very good story teller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I absolutley loved reading this book. And i do consider it a book. I wouldnt be at all surprised, if you expanded it a little, this could be published. I would buy it. Thank you for writing this. So romantic but hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
90% or more

Someone doesn't like the story because all the characters are 'nice'? The world is full of 'nice'!!! Nice is what parents want thier kids to be, cars, the weather, wife/husband, your job, boss.

jtw0978jtw0978about 7 years ago
More

Please if there is more please add it

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 7 years ago
Read all three today

Was in fact able to read all three chapters today and loved every moment of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

You have a terrific gift for writing. It does exist In this world that 2 people have fallen in love and having the unfortunate situation of being siblings. I happen to know of 2 such people and it is a relationship different than no other. Just hidden from the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for a beautifully written, upbeat, sexy story about two wonderful families. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I made it

I made it all in one sitting. And I found it to be a very well written, well thought out story. And yes, the people were genuinely nice people. Most people are, in real life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

A masterpiece truely.a bit sacarin but a masterpiece

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome love story

you really should update this story.......because you left out the fact of Bobby and Barbras child in the beginning....what happened to him/her.....Bobbys current families step child....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Riveting. I've found a handful of romances under this tag and wish there were more. These stories are incredible given the subject matter. I never imagined I'd read such themes but here I am. Thank you for your imagination and creating this story!

ttownrenttownrenover 7 years ago
knowing the O'Connell family

First off the whole series had me riveted. I couldn't stop reading it. It kept me tingling and pulsing throughout. I feel like I actually know them. I was rewarded with several heart pounding climaxes and left me completely spent. I will never forget those two, as it reminds me of the wanton feelings that I've had for my sister far back as I can remember!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Keep writing like that and you've earned the right to be lazy in between chapters. That was an incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

This is the best story I have read on Literotica yet. It is a great romance novel with incest as an aside, with some humor mixed in. It has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Second read...

Just Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PERFECT

The best read I have had in a long time, a real weepie.

Well done.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fabulous

I have now read this twice and it gets me right in the heart both times. I came close to pushing myself in this situation with my sister but others didn't see it that is why I left and now we live thousand of miles apart and haven't spoken or seen each other in thirty years. But you got everything right the way I was hoping mine wound have gone. Do hope we hear more about family thru lids or grandkids.

Maasstad010Maasstad010over 7 years ago
Simply great!

Read all 3 stories in one sequence. Probably do iT again. Sorry you're lazy.. Great talent and hope to read more of you! Gretings from THE Netherlands..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A cracking tale

Yes all of the character s are decent people but is that so unusual there are some out there . Itis a believeable story apart from one sad fact no one has all that good fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent - enjoyed it very much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful. Story

In my favorites have read numerous times a True Love Story. Like someone said the people just seem to jump off of the pages. All nice people that I would be proud to call my friends.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
good story

you have a talent for writting. a shame you only have 4 stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wonderful story

I enjoyed every chapter. That is very unusual for me, but I really like romantic stories where you can get to know the characters. It ranks up there with the best of the them, in the top five I would say.

tigger119tigger119over 7 years ago
@ anony 08/28/16 "okay..."

Just another Troll. His/her/its arrogance and un-empathic attitude show here very clearly. this one appears to be over inflated with self importance and wants us to believe his/her/its judgments are the only correct ones while 711 other commenters are all wrong. Boo Hoo, so you thought it was a waste of your time. if so, and you knew after hallway through the first chapter, then why keep reading? Are you so narcissistic and self centered that you needed to self-flagellate and torture your self to justify your destructive remarks. The author hasn't wrote anymore probably because he was in ill health and may have passed away, or is no longer able to keep writing; sorta the " Life intervenes" thing. Just so you understand, how you treat others often results in how you are treated; treat em like shit, get treated the same in return......Karma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay....

Incest The Best. That's what this waste of a story comes down to. It lost all serious meaning halfway through the first chapter. The characters are all shallow, and NOT worth caring about. The writer went for the cheap thrill, and got plenty of incest fans here to rave him up big time; But it's lazy storytelling at best, cheap self-indulgence, really, and incest fans can tell you all day how "wonderfully romantic" this story is, but it isn't... it isn't. It was a waste of my time, and worse, it was a waste of the writer's time. If this was the best he could do after walking away for so long, I guess he'll always be just a hack. Oh well.. Some have it, and some don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE

When will there ever be more?

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 8 years ago
My favourited story

You broke some of my taboos with this story. The incest is only a small part of the story, but the real love within Colleen and Bobby is an incredible love story, and also, the mom and twins have a important role in the development in they relationship, as the daughters of Bill.

I found only one handicap, at this last chapter, you condensed too munch 30 years of they lovely story. Maybe you keep in mind write some extra chapter for lets us know more about them in this time lapse?

Always, it is my favorite story.

Congratulations.

LunateLunatealmost 8 years ago
Beautiful not to mention pretty comical at the perfect times

I was simply enchanted from the beginning. The initial falling out with Barbara really gets you to feel for Bobby and his situation I found myself shifting from wondering to where he'd end up to enjoying every moment and conversation that was had throughout the story thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A beautiful,intricately involved Love Story

I read this story in one evening. I got so involved with the

common thread of Family and Love that i found that I could not put it down.

I hope you will be able to continue with your writing, I will keep an eye out for any new stories being added to your published list here on Literotica.com.

flints1313

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

I would like to give you my heart felt thanks for sharing the story of Bobby and Colleen with us. I have enjoyed the story and characters immensely, the story is well write and the characters are so very well crafted. I could like the characters and e ally loved the way the family cared for each other and was there for each other. Or as Harold said they are a family that likes each other and are 4th er for each even when they don't like or understand their choices. Thanks again this is I think the seventh time I have read the whole story and will probably read it many more times. I was feelingno down about life and it helped me to remember that not all people are idiots and there are good people out there, so thanks again.

Randy T.

brucewinzensbrucewinzensalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Loved the whole series. I really cared about the characters by the end. Well done!

johnnyj888johnnyj888almost 8 years ago
Challenge met and completed

I read the first chapter a long time ago. I was on vacation and I read chapter one again then chapter 2 and finally chapter 3. I read all in one session. The story is well written, it's funny and made me emotional. Well done.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you so much. This story has ticked all my boxes, I laughed, I cried, I was horny. One of the best stories I have ever read in here and am so grateful to you for writing it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply. Fantastic Story

Nice people a lot of love. Love is wh3re you find it and who you find it with and true love like in this story 8s very very strong. I like what Colleen said to Patricia and Cris at the ending that they did not wait as long as she and Bobby did. In my favorites a great read à true Romance Story

Ron / Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent rendering

Great story and very nuanced and extremely erotic rendering.

BbbruceBbbrucealmost 8 years ago
Humans are like a virus.

Although this a piece of fiction (quite a good one) it does highlight this insane idea that some people have that big families are a good thing.

In this story from 2 characters in a space of 30 years there will be 31 extra people in existence. The initial 2 characters are fine, they'll die soon but all the offspring will have fight for food and shelter and energy and water just to survive.

Agent Smith (The Matrix) stated it very well when he said "Humans are like a virus".

David Suzuki also has a great youtube clip about population growth.

subguygcsubguygcalmost 8 years ago

What an amazing journey this has been. I couldn't stop reading. Very well done. Very well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agreement with Nice Family

My mothers family is very similar to the O'Conners, w/o the incest.Most live nearby each other and those of us who don't live close stay in touch. Keep up the writing and pass on the message about family, love, and hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a perfect family

This was so well written and so compelling. My mother's side of the family truly enjoys each others' company the way these people do (except for the incest). But like you said, it was almost incidental. There is an element of fate in true love, no matter who it turns out to be. I will remember this wonderful story everytime i hear the name Colleen.

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
Amen

Yes, I have to agree with the multitude. one of the best well written stories I have read. It was entertaining, and jumped off the pages with twists and turns and everything so thought out. I loved the fact that Bobby noticed His son and Patricia had what he and he sister had but never realized until later on in their life. I love how Uncle Mike rolled along with it and the little twist when Patricia was holding Chris when he was born and he smiled at her. these are the little things you appreciate in a story. thanks for writing a wonderful story that I will re-read for many years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A True. Love Story

The people in the story come to life on the pages. Such a well written story if not for loss of a life and a cheating wife they would have never got together. Yes they were brother and sister but they had truly been in love with each other there entire life,there parents never saw it but everyone else did. It was just a trick of nature that they were born brother and sister. A loving family with loving friends that was pulled into be family not just close friends. It is in my favorites and at time the tears roll down my cheeks and other times it makes me smile and think why couldn't there be more people like them.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
countless times

OMG can't help myself...got obsessed and addicted with this that I read it like million times...lol one crazy lady here thinks it truly deserves a place in the literotica Hall Fame...one of my fave ever...keep amazing stories like this coming pretty please...

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
Totally awesome

This is one of the best stories I have read. This could be a romantic story but suits this category best. Look forward to reading more like this.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
TOTALLY dope...just awesome story

LOVE IT...write more stories like this one...two thumbs up not plus bunch of stars for you

tideway6497tideway6497about 8 years ago
exemplory

Can these three chapters be bettered, I think not. yes at times I had big grins, at others a few tears. A well written and very professional piece of writing. Well done.

EntrixEntrixabout 8 years ago
One of the best :D

I read all 3 chapters in one sitting. This story sendt me through alot of emotions, everything from almost cry as if my soul was being crushed. to my eyes tearing up of happines, and the occasionally hard-on from the sex scenes ;). There are not many writers that has me going through emotions like this. You sir are a true wordsmith :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MOVE OVER ALI MCGRAW AND RYAN O'NEIL

You are a wordsmith, a writer. It is 3:00 am and I just finished all 3 chapters. I kept telling myself to stop and finish it tomorrow but couldn't bring myself to do that. A wonderful love story. A story in which small parts brought back thoughts of loss and other pieces of my own life and of my children. I will watch for future works from you. A story of this length takes time to build and write successfully. The spelling, word usage and grammar are far better than any of the few other ones I have read on this site. Please pound the keys again for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True. Love

You cannot get much better than this story of true love for two people. They love they live life to the fullest in a loving caring way. To say it is the best Love Story that I have ever read is the complete truth. Even though they are brother and sister there love for each other is like no other. When Colleen questioned if she ever truly loved Bill because she loves Bobby so much more. Them with everyone they bring into there group or family from the outside they just jump off of the pages at you and you want to become part of there family. What. Colleen told Bobby that it was time about Christopher and. Patricia and when she told them that she was glad that they had not waited as she and. Bobby did shows the true love had always been there between. Colleen and. Bobby, yes in my favorites and read many times.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

sailhikersailhikerabout 8 years ago
sold out commitment!

Superb, enduring, interesting and complete account. Especially distinctive in that it weaves credible life relationship tales that go well beyond the "climax" of Bobby and Colleen taking their relationship to the no return plane of physical intimacy. Resolutely committing to each other as life-mates no matter what might ensue. So rare in this genre of erotic literature, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow.

That was an excellent, beautiful story. I grabbed a few tissues throughout the course of their lives. I have a family, two girls, one boy, and a amazing wife. I have a quick temper. Sometimes I'm hard on them. After reading the life story of a man who has lived his life so completely for his family, I see the man I need to work toward becoming. Fiction or not, this changed me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you for you work

As an author myself, I know how much work is involved in writing a story, especially a love and romance story covering a few generations. I hope that you still have lots of fun and delicious moments when you reread your work, all three chapters. It is still a treat for me to read my Lust Love Trilogy for the Nth time, a 1000 page story of a family living in the NE of the USA. I hope you publish more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have always thought that the act of having sex between a couple should never be more than an act of love. This story is exactly the way that love should work. No matter who the lovers are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

I love this story and I love how you finished it. I always wonder what happens and now o know Colleen and Bobby will be making love every day minus tuesday afternoons :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

Thank you for telling this love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"There was a typo or two in there"

1. watched (-at) me lying on the bed

2. pussylips (pussy lips)

3. mid-section (midsection)

4. love making (lovemaking)

5. long distance charges were almost ten times higher that they were the month before (SKYPE,

6. moments' pause (moment’s)

7. back-flips (backflips)

8. staving (starving)

9. any thing (anything)

10. any where (anywhere)

11. any one (anyone)

12. its' (its)

13. I loose interest (lose)

14. part way (partway)

15. back seat (backseat)

16. half way (halfway)

17. Accounting Department (accounting department )

18. after thought (afterthought)

19. back yard (backyard)

20. Business Administration (business administration)

21. long term (long-term)

22. easy going (easygoing)

23. two Sara's (SARAH AND SARA ARE NOT THE SAME NAME!!!!)

24. invitations to pay golf (play)

25. through out (throughout)

26. livingroom (living room)

27. holding our breaths (breath)

28. pony back (UNKNOWN EXPRESSION ON THE INTERNET!!!!) (piggyback)

29. Uncle (uncle)

30. Aunt (aunt)

31. decision making (decision-making)

32. she was diagnosed with ovarian (INCOMPLETE SENTENCE!!!!) (cancer)

33. no body (nobody)

34. every thing (everything)

35. and no one ever will (be)

36. like (a) wet paper bag

37. what ever (whatever)

38. braking into a run (breaking)

39. CHILD should grow up knowing that THEY are loved (he/she) (CHILD IS SINGULAR. THE WORD THEY IS PLURAL)

40. based (on) a competition

41. Chris' (Chris's)

42. with out (without)

43. hot shot (hot shot)

44. Board (board)

45. twins and Harold cornered Ray and (-was) (were) trying

47. run of the mill (run-of-the-mill)

48. roll as protectors (role)

49. every since (ever)

50. god-child (godchild)

51. continue (to) dote

52. out patient (outpatient)

53. sisters and brothers (brother)

54. flare ups (flare-ups)

55. boo-boo's (boo-boos)

56. dinning table (dining)

57. stair step ‘(stairstep)

58. year old (year-old)

59. dad (Dad)

60. re-train (retrain)

61. tight lipped (tightlipped)

62. screw up (screwup)

63. chicken shit (chicken-shit)

64. Lopez's (Lopezes)

65. livingroom (living room)

66. light headed (light-headed)

67. kid's (kids')

68. marring into (marrying)

69. tear tack (track)

70. mantles (mantels)

71. full time (full-time)

72. pickup (pick up)

73. minuet (minute)

74. Chris' (Chris's)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a beautiful story

If only people could be as loving and caring ac Colleen and Bobby. They just jump off of the pages and come to life. This is a true love Story about two people that were ment to be together, They took what life had delt them and turned it into a loving caring family. I feel like I am part of the friends they pulled into there group. In my favorites and I have read it. numerous times and still tear up in sections of it.

Ron

cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

This was a great story... I found is difficult to put down and also lucky enough to have read all three parts back to back. It truly was a beautiful read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

good story loved the lack of animosity . the stages of love between bobby and colleen was yery good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Quite Perfect

There was a typo or two in there. Other than that the three parts of the story are amazingly beautifully written. They portray an 'unconventional' relationship, and all of the threads that surround it, in a way that is totally believeable and realistic. At no time did I feel a need to suspend my (sometimes tenuous) sense of reality.

If you do decide to write more of this and extend it through to when Colleen and Bobby are 90 please don't do it in 'real' time. I'm older than you depict them to be and probably won't be here in 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Well thought-out story with a final 'feel good' ending completing a gentle romance.. Well done and keep writing!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Well done

I'm glad I stuck it out for all three chapters. Thank you for not turning this in some sort of "orgy" as several authors do. Truly a great piece of writing. I favorited this. Keep up the good work.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Well done. Loving story, well-told, with easy-flowing dialog. Thanks for all the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A True Love Story

This is such a loving story it is hard to just read part 1 I always wind up reading all 3 parts. The first part was really sad in a way but the people in it after Bobby was transferred just took the story to a different level. Skipping over to part 3 where Chris and Patricia get together and Colleen says she was glad they did not wait as lone as she and Bobby did tells you that they should have got togeather long time before they did. LOVE the story it is in my favorites .

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
truly amazing

All three Colleen stories are sweet! Together they are truly amazing. Great job.

joethepredatorjoethepredatorover 8 years ago
Hats Off to this story

Really awesome brother. After a long search, i finally found a true sibling love story on literotica. Keep it up. And don't give up on this but feed us with more of your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

just read ch 01,02 and 03 in one streach, i'm speachless. so wonderful. my eyes are tearing up , happiness ofcoure but it had me crying at times. lovely story. heartbreak romance and love ........ I'm not good with words as you can see, but this story has cheered me up fron the sad waste dump of my life.....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really outstanding

Just finished all three chapters of Colleen, the story is wonderful expression of what love should be. It took me a few weeks to finish because of tears of joy obscuring my vision. The sex was presented as an expression of love and not something bad and degrading. The type of story I can really enjoy.

duckyaceduckyaceover 8 years ago

god i love this story u did a wonderful job best one ive read yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous