All Comments on 'Colleen's Faerie Lover'

by henryhawkmoor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dlearyousdlearyousover 1 year ago

Very good story. What was the result of her affair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gotta agree with dlearyous - is there a little someone in her future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m gonna be honest, chief: this was wonderful. Super playful and feel-good, and your writing is really clean. Excellent work!

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

I just love your authors notes.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 1 year ago

Raunchy, debauched, over-the-top by a long ways and huge fun!

While perhaps a bit plot lite, your characters are delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh do please write more of this story, I'd love to know what happens next and there's loads of world building that can be done in future chapters. By the gods man/woman/nonbinary Auteur of exceptional talent, don't leave us hanging please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was very good and you should definitely write more of this story. It makes me want to know what happens next and hopefully they see each other again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhenryhawkmoor@henryhawkmoor
31 Dec 2023: Hello, friendly readers, Henry Hawkmoor here! It's been a busy year at the ancestral Hawkmoor estate, and due to myriad real-life activities, I haven't had nearly as much time to write lately as I would have liked. Please accept my apologies -- sometimes, life ge...