Colleen's Faerie Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some fragment of memory tugged at her consciousness. Autumn, her bestie, had a fascination with the occult and even worked part time at Bell, Book and Candle, the local crystals-and-incense shop. Colleen recalled something Autumn had said once, about lights that faeries used to lead mortals astray.

Will-o'-the-wisps. I got fucking will-o'-the-wisped. The most basic trap a foolish mortal can fall for. Fuck my life.

She sighed deeply. What else had Autumn said? Faeries use wisps to draw people into the fey-realm, where they take them to their underground brugh. It's like a hole under a hill or a repurposed barrow. Is that where I am? She looked around at the high-raftered, vaguely dome-shaped house. Many small round windows revealed a night still redolent with blowing snow. We must be inside the hill I saw before I passed out.

"Are we in... y'know... the faerie realm?" she asked.

"Faerie," he repeated, nodding, and then adding a few more words she couldn't comprehend. There was a knowing sparkle in his eye and a self-satisfied bend to his sensuous lips as he watched her work it out.

Autumn says faeries are something between angels and demons. They stayed neutral in the war between Lucifer and the Almighty, and so they were exiled from Paradise but not bound to the Inferno. Their motives are unknowable to humans.

"Well now that you've lured me to your lair, what's next?"

He nodded as if understanding and gestured for her to wait as he stood and busied himself about the room. Colleen sipped at her drink, watching the fae man move about his brugh. He possessed an ancient grace. Every motion was balanced and adroit, whether setting down the ladle or walking from the hearth to the cupboard. His fine blouse and trousers shimmered ethereally as he moved, catching light from the fire. From the cupboard he withdrew a small wooden box with gold inlay, and brought it over to where Colleen reclined on the cushions. He sat carefully beside her, not too close, but nevertheless she could smell his scent, like lilac and sandalwood, and it thrilled her.

This is all my final fantasy before I die, right? Might as well enjoy it. Stiff drink, handsome faerie dude, weird box. Why not? I'm gonna YOLO this shit.

The box he placed on the floor before them. Opening its tiny clasp revealed a stunning mechanism within. Inside the box was an entire universe of miniscule figurines, propelled by clockwork across an ever-shifting stage. Music issued from within the contraption and it whirred as its gears stirred to life. Scenery folded into place, figures shifting in and out of view. Colleen felt drawn into the tableau, so wondrous and strange. Wordless stories unfolded before them, as clockwork knights rescued clockwork maidens, and clockwork demons cavorted with clockwork mortals.

Colleen was entirely enraptured by the scenes unfolding before her. Hours might have passed, or days. As they watched the box, sipping at their heady draughts, Colleen drifted into a trance. Lughan produced a pipe loaded with a sweet, cloying herb, and they passed it back and forth, puffing away and growing increasingly light headed. Without even thinking about it, she leaned against the handsome fae, feeling reassured by his solid presence. Legends and myths played out before them, all different, yet all alike, so convincing that she felt an almost active participant in each.

Now a miniature forest shifted into view, and the scene focused on a lone warrior stalking through the brush. He came upon a cave hidden among the trees and ventured cautiously inside. The music took on a suspenseful tone as the adventurer delved into the unknown. Within the cave a monster appeared, terrible and fierce, but the warrior dispatched it to rescue the captive lady within. Only now it seemed that the warrior's strength was waning, and the lady was the monster he should have feared all along. She was a witch, of course, and using her art, drew out the warrior's life force to feed her own designs.

Then the story playing out before them took a lurid turn. The witch, now disrobed, revealed a young and nubile figure. She stripped the warrior of his armor and underthings, finding him ruggedly handsome beneath. Despite his protests, the warrior's manhood rose to attention. Though Colleen knew, on some level, that it was a clockwork cock, it nevertheless impressed her with its size and shape. It even seemed to throb slightly, by some miracle of the mechanism. The two figurines began rutting then, the witch on top. She rode the warrior with such gusto that the box itself began to shake, and Colleen worried the whole thing would pitch over.

She looked up at the fae, who, as it happened, was looking down at her. His depthless blue eyes, full of compassion tinged with an ever-present hint of mischief, searched her own, as if questioning.

Ah, so this is his game. An ageless fae who finds young maidens stranded in the cold and leads them back to his brugh to seduce them. Well, I'm no maiden.

She shifted and pulled down the blankets, revealing her curvy figure barely covered by the mesh bodysuit. She felt his roving eyes drinking in her ripe tits. Words were not necessary. Colleen tilted her head back and inched her face forward, lips just barely parting. He kissed her gently, stroking her cheek with one finger. A thrill like electricity jolted through her as her frustrated libido surged. The fae closed the box, banishing the horny clockwork figures, and kissed Colleen again, this time with passionate intensity.

Sometimes making out is just two people feeling each other out, neither sure what the other wants, and it proceeds haltingly until it reaches an unsatisfying conclusion. But this was not that kind of makeout. Their hands were in each other's hair, their kisses wet and hungry. His sensuous lips suckled her own, and his tongue pressed suggestively into her mouth. We're going to fuck, she thought with certainty. This is happening.

Her hand went to his trousers, where beneath the silky fabric she felt a powerful manhood growing. Her hand encircled Lughan's cock through his breeches and he groaned pleasurably into her mouth. She smiled with satisfaction. Colleen was in no mood to fuck around, so she unlaced his trousers and freed his hardening penis. Its color was silvery like the rest of him, but tinged with red as it swelled, looking like metal hot from a forge. He was huge, unsurprisingly, both in length and girth more impressive than any mortal man Colleen had ever been with. The shape of his cock was elegant and attractive, with a single prominent vein slaloming across the top. Near the base of his manhood was a marking or tattoo of some kind: a purple ring composed of overlapping patterns. She wrapped her hand around the stunning, otherworldly cock, feeling it throb with virility. A single droplet of glittering silver precum beaded at the tip of his engorged glans. Pushing her hair back, Colleen leaned in, extended her tongue, and lapped it up. It tasted like rich mead, sweet and heady, and she knew she wanted more.

His hands gathered her red, curly locks and held them back while Colleen opened her mouth wide and wrapped her plump lips around his cockhead. He sighed with satisfaction as she laved her tongue across the swollen head, playing at his slit and capturing more of the delectable pre. Lughan released her hair and stretched out beside her, his head moving down near her butt and thighs. He shifted them both, planting kisses on her exposed thigh. Colleen was pulled so that she laid atop the fae, legs spread to either side of him, her womanhood very close to his face, and his cock still held in her own hot mouth. He pulled the crotch of her mesh bodysuit to the side, revealing the prominent lips of her sex, engorged and, she was sure, practically dripping with her own arousal.

She felt his tongue lick expertly along her netherlips, parting the delicate folds. Her moans were muffled by his cock in her mouth. As his tongue found her clit, Colleen shuddered, responding by taking even more of his penis, until the head was nearly at the entrance of her throat. Half his cock was still outside of her lips, and this she grasped firmly with one hand, lubricating it with stray saliva and stroking it lovingly.

He pressed his tongue inside her pussy, extending it deep and swirling it around, making her buck and quiver atop him. His hands gripped her ass firmly, kneading the soft globes. Her tits were pressed against his firm stomach, and she squirmed against him, feeling like they could almost merge into one body.

Colleen's pleasure built rapidly, given how desperate for release she'd been. His cock twitched in her mouth as well, and she knew he must be close. She massaged his balls with her free hand, feeling them tighten and draw up. He assaulted her clit with rapid strokes using the broad part of his tongue, driving Colleen right up to the edge. She was practically vibrating, stroking and sucking his cock vigorously, feeling the moment of orgasm approaching inexorably. He suckled on her clit so hard that it almost hurt.

Colleen came so hard she saw stars.

As her body shuddered wildly, she relaxed her throat, submitting to him, and allowed his massive cock to plow its way inside. He thrust from below, driving his penis up into her face to the hilt, so that his balls were pressed up against her nose. She felt them flex, felt his urethra bulge, felt hot, argent cum bursting into her esophagus. Colleen wasn't usually up for deep throating, but somehow her body felt incredibly receptive, probably due to the spirits he'd plied her with and the generally supernatural nature of the situation. She didn't think too hard about it, but was instead lost reveling in pleasure as he teased and nipped at her jewel even as he continued to fire shots of cum down her throat.

When they'd both expended themselves, Colleen rolled off of him, panting for breath after his penis popped wetly from her mouth. She lay in a post-orgasmic stupor. It had been easily one of the strongest climaxes she'd ever had with a partner, and somehow she thought it wouldn't be the last one of the night, either.

Her suspicions were confirmed almost immediately as the fae stood and hurriedly began to disrobe. Lughan's shaft hadn't softened in the slightest, but still stood vigorously erect, actually bobbing in the air as blood pumped through it. Removing his clothes, he stood gloriously naked, his body handsome and firm, nearly hairless. Smooth silver flesh was nonetheless complemented by firmly toned abs and pectorals, as well as muscular legs and arms. Despite his pale, elfin complexion, he was unquestionably masculine.

Colleen lay back on the bench and spread her legs lewdly, indicating that she was ready. The fae climbed onto the bench and knelt between her legs, his tremendous erection pointed at her sex, barely covered by the crotch of her bodysuit. A little thrill of apprehension passed through her as she took another look at his impressive size, wondering if she could take him comfortably. He seemed to have no doubts. Once more he pulled the mesh fabric to the side, revealing her sodden cunt. She ached for him as he rubbed his bulbous cockhead against her engorged labia, coating himself in her wetness. He leaned over her, elbows resting on either side of her head. Then he kissed her sensually as he penetrated her.

In one smooth stroke he sheathed himself to the balls inside her. The breath caught in Colleen's throat as she gasped into the kiss, back arching. She nearly came just from being violated by his fae manhood. It throbbed hotly in her channel as he fucked her with slow, powerful strokes.

Her rosy nipples were painfully erect and nearly poked through the mesh of her garment, scraping his chest as he hugged her tightly to himself. He nibbled at the nape of her neck and she clutched his back, feeling his taut muscles rippling beneath the skin. Her pussy fluttered around him, stretched to capacity and then some. His cock grew harder and larger inside her, until it bumped up against the mouth of her womb. She let out a squeal of shock. No guy has ever gone all the way to my cervix before. She would have expected pain or discomfort, but somehow it felt...

Amazing. It feels amazing. So amazing I could get addicted to it.

He was stoking her cunt towards another furious climax and she sensed him growing close as well. His pace picked up and his thrusts grew increasingly erratic. He planted kisses on her cheeks, her earlobes, her collarbone, her lips.

"Wait," Colleen said suddenly, pushing her hands against his mighty chest to slow his thrusting. He looked at her quizzically, his pale cheeks flushed from exertion and desire. "Not inside me. I've never... let a guy bust inside before."

His expression softened as he seemed to understand her meaning. Then a mischievous smirk brushed his mouth and eyes. He drove himself to the hilt with a final, brutal thrust, and the slit of his penis lined up cleanly with the gate of her core. A single droplet of argent cum squirted past her os and spilled into the tender flesh of her uterus. Colleen shrieked, cumming instantaneously as the bead of fae cum rolled around her hyper-sensitive womb. It felt like a fragment of liquid light had been deposited into her soul. She shuddered violently, limbs thrashing, eyes rolling back in her head.

Then he withdrew from her vagina, leaving a lewd trail of messy fluids leaking from her. The petals of her sex were bruised and swollen. As her second orgasm ran its course, she saw his cock, bright red and stupendously erect now, and knew she had to do something for him. He'd been so close to cumming, and she'd denied him but for that single errant drop.

"I've got an idea," she said, rising on shaky limbs. She managed to stand, legs wobbling, and beckoned Lughan to sit upon the cushioned bench. His manhood jutted up straight and proud like a flagpole. Colleen straddled the fae's lap and felt his cock nestle against the globes of her booty. She reached back with one hand and pressed his cock deeper into the crack. "I've been known to take it up the ass, when I'm really in the mood. What do you say?"

He said something quizzical in his own tongue, evidently not understanding. So Colleen made her intentions plain. With her back turned to him, she yanked aside the crotch of her lingerie and poised her anus above his penis. He made a sound of comprehension as he got the picture.

His glans was quite slick from being inside Colleen's cunt, not to mention the prodigious precum he produced, which smeared against her tight rosebud. Little by little her butthole opened to him, until his whole cockhead slipped past the tight ring of muscle. Colleen gasped at the intrusion, feeling full beyond belief. Bert wasn't nearly this big, the few times he took my ass. Before all the guilt shit. It was an intense sensation, but one she quickly warmed to. The magic of his fae essence seemed to ease his passage, and Colleen settled herself lower. She wiggled her hips, impaling her bowels on his penis. Finally she settled to a halt, her plump ass flush with his stomach.

"You can bust in my ass, baby," she said over her shoulder in a husky voice.

That, he understood.

Lughan fucked her butt vigorously from below, rasing them both in the air. She bounced in his lap, reclining against his chest. He was quite worked up and soon enough the fae was absolutely ravishing her insides, driving himself towards a blazing climax. Colleen, in spite of herself, felt pleasure building in her loins once more as the single droplet of seed buzzed around her womb like a fly.

Lughan held her close as he worked up to a brutal pace. His hands mauled her tits and his cock pulsed madly within her tight bowels. He said something soft and intimate through clenched teeth beside her ear before hilting himself a final time.

Greasy cum sprayed like a geyser from the tip of his fey penis. It splattered into her bowels, making an absolute mess. In no time at all her guts were flooded with seed. Her head fell back against his shoulder and her tongue hung from her mouth. He twisted her face and kissed her lips. The enchanted droplet vibrated intensely within her core and she came a third time as he finished ejaculating inside her. Colleen melted this time, body going limp except for occasional violent shudders.

Now that he'd cum abundantly up her ass, he lifted her slowly off of his pole. It felt like her anus was being turned inside out. As his cock slipped free of her butt it made a wet pop, and shiny argent seed drizzled from her gaping rosebud. The fey lay her limp body on the cushions beside him. Colleen lay there panting for breath, body still wracked with aftershocks.

He said something in his own language and stood to stretch. His penis was still hard as a rock, but throbbed with less insistence now, as though it had been brought to heel. What does it take to satisfy him? she thought with a shudder of anticipation. She admired its symmetrical shape and violet hue. The band near the base of his manhood seemed to crackle with otherworldly energy.

The fey cleaned his cock with a pitcher of water and handmade soap that smelled of sandalwood. Then he fetched two cups of the steaming hot drink from the kettle in the fireplace. Kneeling, he handed one to her. She raised it to her lips and sipped delicately, relishing the flavors of spiced apple and honey, with a strong undertone of liquor. The concoction warmed her belly and almost immediately produced a renewed fuzzy sensation in her head.

He said something in his own language and came to stood before her. Beckoning her to stand with a long finger, the fey waited for Colleen to comply. She stood, unsure of what he wanted. Her lover gently brushed one strap of her bodysuit from her shoulder, then the other. Now the damp fabric clung to the tops of her breasts. He tugged on it gently and it slid lower, catching briefly on her long, rosy nipples before revealing them. Colleen shuddered, feeling suddenly exposed. This guy just buttfucked me and I'm feeling shy about showing him my tits? It was an absurd thought and she couldn't help a self-conscious chuckle.

The fey cocked an eyebrow at her laughter. He waved his hand in a way that seemed to indicate she should continue undressing. Colleen obligingly peeled the fabric over her soft tummy and curvaceous thighs, showing off the sapphire stud piercing her belly button. She undulated her hips, half turning to show off her plump booty.

"You like what you see, baby?" she asked teasingly.

He responded by closing the distance between them. The fey tipped back her head and kissed her, coiling his long sinewy tongue into her mouth.

Feeling confident thanks to the faerie-spirit he'd plied her with, Colleen led him by the hand to the rug before the hearth. She knelt before its blaze and beckoned him to her. Heat from the flames roiled over them.

The fey brought his cock level with her face and Colleen grasped it near the base. It was now a lot bigger than the first time she'd sucked it, so fattened and swollen with blood that it seemed to have taken on a monstrous life of its own. She wondered if she could still deepthroat it. Only one way to find out. Her hand curled just above the violet ring that encircled its root. The area around the ring was thinner, as if constricted by it. Curious.

She licked the head tenderly at first, capturing some shiny argent precum. Then she opened her mouth as wide as it would go and attempting to swallow his fat cockhead. Her plump lips caught on the corona of engorged glans. Grunting with determination, Colleen grabbed her lover's thighs and used them for leverage. She forced her head forward millimeter by millimeter, tears beading in her eyes, until finally the head popped into her mouth. She growled in triumph, although the sound was muffled by the fey's manhood plugging her lips.