Colleen's Faerie Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took over, grasping her firmly by the head. His hands curled into fistfuls of her red locks. Colleen was impaled bodily on his cock as the fey thrust his hips. In no time his enormous cockhead was probing the entrance to her throat. Enchanted precum drizzled past her tonsils, and by and by Colleen's throat muscles relaxed. When her esophagus had become quite malleable and pliant, the fey said something approving in his soft, musical voice. Then he nudged his glans into her throat.

Inches of fey cock passed her obscenely stretched lips, his cock sliding deeper into her body. When it felt like the head would almost touch her belly, his balls at last came to rest against her chin. His sac throbbed hotly against her skin and seemed to vibrate with virility. Her needs to breathe or swallow seemed supernaturally suppressed, subsumed by the spell he'd cast upon her.

He released her hair and reached back to grab her hands, which rested behind his thighs. Her lover guided her wrists behind her back and Colleen interlocked her fingers, getting the idea. Keep my hands behind my back while you throat fuck me. Got it.

The fey began by rotating his hips, churning her esophagus. Then he partially withdrew his cock before slamming home again with a wet smack. Colleen's eyes rolled back in her head as she submitted to him. The single bead of nut in her womb thrummed with energy.

He earnestly fucked her face, building gradually in speed and power until he was violently irrumating the human girl. Soft curses in the musical fey tongue emanated from his mouth as he lost himself in pleasure. Fey cock barrelled down her throat again and again like a pile driver. His pulsating faerie balls slapped her chin each time he hilted himself.

She knew he was close because his motions grew desperate and erratic. His cock was practically vibrating in her throat. Thrusting home one last time, the fey sheathed himself fully in her mouth. Her plump, splayed lips kissed his hips. His volatile sac pulsed against her face and then gave a mighty flex. His urethra expanded in her throat as enchanted cum coursed through his tool, aided by gravity. His manhood grew still larger inside her, swelling until the head actually brushed the aperture of her stomach. The first blast of thick, potent seed pounded into her stomach like a jackhammer. Her tummy rippled from the impact, which was quickly followed by a second. The droplet in her core went crazy, bouncing around like a thing possessed and flinging Colleen head-long into a fourth tremendously powerful orgasm. Her body went nuts, shuddering violently. Her interlocked fingers came free and her arms hung limp. Colleen's stomach was pumped absolutely full of fae load until she felt bloated, as if she'd eaten a huge meal and dessert too.

Her faerie lover's legs were wobbling when he finished cumming. At length he withdrew his slickened penis from her throat, drizzling a few final droplets of bust. His head popped wetly from her bruised lips. A gossamer trail of mingled fluids still connected them.

She remained kneeling, panting in the afterglow of orgasm. Colleen rested against his legs as she caught her breath. Her head was pressed against his muscular thigh, his silvery skin hot against her cheek.

The ring at the base of his cock was doing something very odd now. Up close she could see that the band was actually composed of tiny runic characters. All of the runes were quivering energetically, as if anxious for something to happen. The fey grasped his own penis towards the middle and spoke a commanding word. The runic ring's vibrating reached peak intensity, and then it shattered with a sound like a bell chiming.

Then things got weird.

His cock transformed before her eyes, throbbing wickedly as it inflated to grotesque proportions. It grew until it was as long as her forearm and thicker besides. Fat veins throbbed visibly beneath the skin. The head, now a sinister shade of dark purple, had swollen to the size of an apple. His balls had grown as well, and now hung like tremendous oranges between his legs. She realized the ring had been sealing its true power.

He beckoned for her to lie on her back. She did so, feeling unable to resist his fully unveiled sexual might. Lughan knelt above her, resting his titanic fae cock on her stomach. It pulsated hotly against her soft skin. In its fully unsealed state, it reached past her belly button and nearly to the valley of her breasts.

For a moment Colleen thought there was no way she could have sex with that monster. He'll break me in two if he puts that inside me. But she also felt a perverse thrill, no doubt influenced by the fey cum she'd consumed great quantities of already. Maybe I want to be broken.

Lughan's face screwed up in agonized pleasure and he let out a lusty bark. His penis bucked, spurting a huge rope of cum into the valley of her ripe tits. That single shot was as large as a normal guy's entire load, she realized with amazement. He moved back, murmuring some soft words of power. His hot, silvery seed flowed across her skin, coiling into the shape of runic characters on her stomach and breasts. The glyphs began to glow with violet light, and the sapphire in her belly button shone brightly as well. The spell had the effect of cranking her body's lust up another outrageous notch, so that she was panting with need. Her pussy twitched and fluttered uncontrollably, aching to be speared by his manhood. There was no backing down now.

Words between them were unnecessary at this point. Carnal desire was written on his perfect, pale features. He intended to blast out her raw pussy with his fully unleashed fae cock, and she was going to let him. He isn't going to hold back from cumming inside me this time. Well, fuck it, there's a first time for everything. And I'm on the pill, right? She got on her hands and knees, inviting him to mount her. Over her shoulder she said, "I'm ready. No pulling out this time."

Even though he couldn't understand her, the message was conveyed. The fae sidled up behind her, laying hands on her hips. His enormous glans barged up against her bruised vulva. He smeared her labia with precum and they began to tingle from the faerie magic. The sheer size of him gave Colleen second thoughts, but there was no stopping now. He parted her nethers and worked the tip of his spongy head inside. Warm pre spilled into her channel, loosening it further. Her whole vagina tingled pleasurably now, and she rocked back against the invader. Colleen's eyes bulged out as her lover's flared corona slipped past her labia with an audible schlorp. His entire glans was inside her, feeling twice as big as it had before.

Colleen couldn't fight it as a swift and powerful orgasm tore through her, just from rhe thrill of the initial penetration. Her pussy clamped down hard on his apple-shaped cockhead. It felt like her skin was vibrating, and stars swam before her eyes. It took all of her effort to stay upright on her wobbly arms.

Colleen looked back over her shoulder. Her fae lover's handsome face was contorted in a rictus of barely-controlled lust. "Fucking break me," she growled.

His grip on her hips tightened. Even as her fifth climax weakly petered out, his penis surged forward. He claimed inch after inch of her snug, tender channel, slickened by enchanted precum. She felt like she was being split in two as the enormous invader stretched out her vagina. He drove deeper still, until his glans butted up against her cervix. The feeling sent a shudder through Colleen, knowing he was right at the threshold of her tender womb. The single drop of seed he'd put inside it earlier still roiled with every passionate movement.

"Oh my fucking God," moaned Colleen, already feeling another orgasm building.

He began thrusting, slow and sensual at first but gradually building in speed. With every downstroke, his swollen cockhead punched the mouth of her womb like a boxing glove. Her cervix reverberated from the impacts, loosening bit by bit. Some part of her knew this was impossible, but that part wasn't in control right now. Her lust-addled brain yearned for him to claim her body's most sacred precinct.

The fae reached a brutal pace. He was truly fucking the shit out of her now. Her ripe tits swung pendulously beneath her, flicking drops of sweat from her nipples. She teetered on the edge of orgasm, and all it took was a particularly savage stab of his cock to send her over. Colleen shrieked out her pleasure as the sixth orgasm of the night hit her like a truck. She came so hard it hurt, her sore cunt fluttering wildly against the steely invader. Her arms really did give out now and she crumpled into the face down, ass up position, her cheek pressed into the rug. She nearly blacked out from bliss.

Her orgasm ended abruptly and Colleen's entire body went limp. She was like jello, tongue lolling out, drool on her chin, eyes blurry. Her pussy totally submitted to his manhood. The gates of her womb relaxed, and her os winked opened. The fae's cock surged into the aperture, wrenching it wide open. With a grunting effort, he forced his cock through her yielding cervix and into her uterus.

He had claimed her womb.

"No fucking way," she slurred, barely believing this could be possible. But it was happening. His cock had fit into her uterus like a key in a lock, all the tumblers falling into place. His swollen glans brushed the back wall of her delicate core, coating it with argent precum that quickly swallowed the single drop he'd deposited earlier.

His back thrust dragged his cockhead from her womb, leaving a strangely empty feeling. But he drove again forcefully into her cunt and violated her uterus a second time, leaving Colleen reeling from the impact. Long, deep strokes of his fae manhood stretched out the walls of her pussy until it seemed permanently molded to his shape.

His thrusting crescendoed into a frenzy. Assaulting her womb again and again with his virile invader, her lover's cock began to tremble inside her. His weighty balls slapped against her mons with every thrust, letting her feel how hot and full of load they were. He growled like an animal, his movements growing erratic. Here it comes, she thought. Here it comes!

"Fill me up," she slurred, dirty talk pouring forth unbidden. "Blast me out. Fucking power wash my back wall, baby. Oh my god, oh my god, fucking cum inside me!"

He buried his cock to the hilt one final time, pushing insistently against the walls of her uterus. His penis seemed actually to grow a bit more inside her, increasing the pressure on her overtaxed womanhood. His balls flexed against her mons, brushing her swollen clit. His urethra bulge out obscenely inside her as it prepared to inject her with an abominable amount of nut. She bit her lower lip, tingling all over, her body primed to receive his essence.

His first spurt exploded inside her raw, unprotected womb.

Colleen instantly came again from the miraculous feeling of his seed spewing directly into her core. It was the first time she'd ever let a guy ejaculate inside her, and what a way to begin. The sinful debauchery of it thrilled her and she quaked with her body's seventh peak of the night, arms and legs shuddering wildly. She collapsed into the carpet and the fae followed her down, keeping her impaled in the prone bone position. Shot after shot of enchanted cum splashed messily inside her. His sinister penis jumped and heaved against the walls of her vagina as it spewed. Soon her womb was stuffed to the limit, but he wasn't nearly done.

Colleen's uterus stretched grotesquely to accommodate his inhuman load. Her organs shifted around, aided by the magic he'd saturated her body with, feeling so wrong yet so right. Her stomach pressed against the carpet below her as it began to inflate.

Her lover rolled them both onto their sides, hugging her tightly back against his chest. He grunted with pleasure, fondling her breasts with one hand. She brought one quivering hand to rest on the flesh of her own growing belly, feeling load churning and sloshing beneath the skin. They were both covered in sweat, flushed from exertion. She twisted her head around and he claimed her bruised lips as he continued cumming inside her.

Finally his penis calmed down, unleashing a final weak rope before coming to a halt. Incredibly, Colleen now looked three months pregnant. Her climax finally eased off as well, and she reveled in the afterglow. His hand drifted from her breast to her tummy, covering her own hand affectionately. The runes he'd painted on her were stretched obscenely now and glowing bright purple. Dimly she wondered if she should be worried. She might have been on the pill, but her belly certainly looked preggers. She was completely plugged by his manhood, so that none of the potent bust could escape.

They lay there for several minutes, catching their breaths. Then he stirred behind her. His penis twitched inside her stuffed channel, and his head agitated the pints of cum packed into her womb. She had a sickening realization then:

He wasn't done.

"Oh, baby, I don't know," she said apprehensively. "I'm beyond full. My pussy is sore as hell. I don't think I have another one in me."

But he whispered sweet fae assurances into her ear and slowly began to move his hips. His still-hard shaft throbbed inside her with renewed energy. The corona of his penis had flared so wide that it trapped his glans in her womb. Thus stuck inside her he could only make shallow thrusts. He swiveled his hips to stir the mass of nut surrounding his cockhead.

In spite of herself, Colleen moaned with need. Her aching loins throbbed and she squirmed against her lover.

Pausing mid-thrust, he abruptly rolled onto his back, taking Colleen with him. She gasped as she came to rest on his chest, now staring up at the wooden rafters ceiling of his cozy home. The motion caused a single drizzle of cum to leak from her stretched and plugged vagina. It rolled past her vulva, down her thighs and across her butt. She shivered with pleasure.

Possessed by a sudden rise of sinful energy, Colleen sat up and maneuvered herself into a reverse cowgirl position. With her place atop him established, she began gyrating her hips salaciously, flexing her inner muscles in a lurid rhythm. The constructions of her vagina around his throbbing cock had the desired effect. Soon Lughan was growling with approval and moving his own hips to match her grinding and twirling.

His hands dug into her soft thighs and Colleen cooed happily above him. With every movement she felt the cum inside her slosh heavily. Her hands strayed to the juncture of her thighs. Teasing her own engorged clit with one hand, she used the other to find his balls. They were swollen to the size of grapefruits and throbbed hotly beneath her hands.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby," she sighed. "I think I changed my mind. I've got one more in me, and it looks like you do too."

She flexed her cunt faster and tighter around him, milking the load from his penis. His balls rippled with virility and she gave them the most gentle squeeze.

"I'll cum when you do," she said, sensing the truth of those words. "Shoot it all in me. Bloat out my tummy. Fucking inject me with your load. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

A bark of pleasure issued from his throat and he rammed his cock home. His balls drew up tightly and fired a rope of seed up the length of his penis. Enchanted essence jetted into her packed womb, and she felt it distinctly like a depth charge. Colleen came like an animal for the eighth and final time, shrieking and shuddering violently. All her limbs went crazy, thrashing uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled out stupidly. She collapsed back against him, falling into the strong embrace of his arms.

He'd fucked her senseless.

The sounds of greasy cum flowing into her and her belly stretching obscenely were audible beside the crackling fire. The pressure in her tummy grew intense as it inflated grotesquely. Shot after shot exploded into her uterus. Her belly button popped out and the sapphire ring snapped, flying wildly across the room and pinging off a crystal ball. And still there was more. The fae's hips left the ground, raising them both several inches. His balls rippled against her mons as they sent a final huge spurt racing down his shaft. It burst inside her, scaldingly hot, her toes curling as her climax stretched out endlessly

She very nearly blacked out.

At last he was finished and went limp beneath her. Her lover's hot panting breath was beside her ear. Colleen was stunned to see that she now appeared nine months pregnant. The fae's powerful hands stroked her stomach affectionately. His spent manhood twitched weakly inside her, stirring the gallon of nut he'd injected her with. Colleen's distended belly was flushed and practically glowing in the firelight. The purple runes were bright and clear, distorted into entirely new shapes by her outrageously bloated flesh.

"Holy shit," she gasped breathlessly. "You really did it, man. This is... this is..." What? Impossible? Grotesque? Unnatural? "So fucking hot," she finished.

They rolled to their sides, him spooning up behind her and holding her close. Colleen settled into the snuggle, floating on the fragile meniscus of consciousness. By and by his penis softened inside her, and he extracted it from her womb's tight embrace. His cock exited her vagina with a wet pop and settled against her thighs. A trickle of mingled fluids leaked from her well-fucked pussy, and Colleen wriggled happily. Her lover whispered sweet words in his gently lilting tongue into her ear, and Colleen felt she could almost understand what he was saying. He spoke of the trees, and the rocks, and the primal vitality of all things. He spoke of the mingling of essences, the touching of souls. He spoke of brief, crystalline moments between eons of loneliness. But the feeling was fleeting, for in no time at all she was fast asleep.

~~~~~~

She awoke with a sharp intake of breath, sitting bolt upright, a sudden wave of panicked disorientation gripping her. Gasping like a drowning person coming up for air, she took quick stock of her surroundings. A well-used chartreuse couch beneath her. A wood-paneled den. Various hunting trophies adorning the walls. Recognition dawned on her.

Autumn's dad's house. Then...I'm not dead. Huh. That's a surprise.

Her memories were fuzzy and flashed through her mind like still images in a slide show. The cabin. Bert with a judgmental expression. Her trusty sedan. The blizzard. The wisps in the darkness. And...

Oh. Ohhhhh.

Had it all really happened? The fey, the brugh, the outrageous sex they'd had?

Looking down at her tummy, she sighed with relief. It was its normal size: not exactly flat, but attractively soft and certainly not bloated out grotesquely. A moment of amazed disbelief took her, and she chuckled at how foolish she was being. There was no way any of it was real.

Except...

Except, she now realized, her sapphire belly button piercing was missing.

And, come to think of it, how had she gotten here, anyway?

"You're awake!" announced Autumn, bouncing into the room holding a tray laden with coffee, toast, and jam. "I was starting to worry. I came downstairs this morning and found you sleeping on the couch, dead to the world and immune to my efforts to wake you."

Her friend was slender and willowy and moved with a dancer's grace as she set out the tray and poured their coffee. Autumn's dyed-green hair hung across one side of her freckled face, hiding one eye. The other stormy gray orb regarded Colleen with a mixture of awe and concern.