Colleen's Faerie Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you actually drove in that blizzard last night?" asked Autumn.

"Mmm. Yeah."

"Bert?"

Colleen scoffed derisively, and that was answer enough.

"Well, I saw your car parked outside, and the spare key from under the mat was on the coffee table, so I knew you must have let yourself in. But... Colleen, the news said the roads were basically undriverable last night. And you're wearing lingerie, for Christ's sake!"

Autumn joined Colleen on the couch, and the two girls snuggled together under the blanket. Colleen sipped her coffee, the bracing warmth helping to clear her head. And the sharper her thoughts became, the more sure she was that her encounter with Lughan the fey had not been purely imaginary.

"There has to be a good story here. I know you're not into all the occult stuff, but I could feel the magic in last night's blizzard"

"Well, it's funny you should say that," murmured Colleen, crooking her mouth in a sly half-smile. "It was certainly an out-of-this-world experience."

Autumn fixed her with a serious gray gaze, mouth slightly ajar with wonder.

"Tell me everything."

Colleen shrugged. She sighed. And then she told Autumn the whole story.

~~~~~~

WARNING! END NOTES APPROACHING!

Well friends, I must apologize for stuffing this story so full of raunchy sex at the expense of plot and such! Nevertheless, I hope there was enough to hold your interest. In addition, my depiction of faeries is mostly a capricious invention on my part. Many others have done it more accurately and with greater eloquence. Nevertheless, I hope you've been entertained, and I wish you all a safe and happy new year!

END NOTES CONCLUDED. TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.