College Athlete vs. Coach's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now with no clothes between them, the fun could really begin. He looked at how desperately hard her nipples were, aching for more contact against his hard skin. Her thin waist then leads to wide, flaring hips and a massive ass, jiggling with every step and thick enough to let him know it could TAKE IT ALL. Then there was her pussy, puffy and swollen and leaking. She moaned out in desperation as she looked down at him before climbing on top of him, straddling his massive fuckstick that was thicker than her arm.

He moaned as her pussy began leaking juices over his shaft, as if to lubricate it for the fun ahead. Her thick plump lips came to his face once more, drooling as she came in for a kiss. He returned with sloppy gusto, his hands grabbing onto her ass and pulling her closer, her full firm tits smashed against his hard, unyielding chest once more. The bed creaked as they grinded against each other more and more, humping each other to build themselves up, filling the room with lewd noises and the smell of primal, animalistic sex.

"Get this white stud cock in your mouth. I want to see if those lips are just for show." He growled at her between kisses. Like a good little slut, she obeyed eagerly, sliding down Jack's hard chest and lifting his heavy cock and balls, moaning how they must weigh 20 lbs each.

Monique took her time descending down his studly body, her tongue studying in a straight line down from his neck, down to his massive pecs, traveling down to each tough abs, licking them up and down making her pussy gush at the rock hard sensation at the tip of her tongue. All the while her watermelon tits brushing against him and pillowing out against his body.

When she reached his baseball bat of a cock, her eyes widened and started to water. "Holy fuuuuck! How the fuck are you white boy real?" She said in appreciation as she smacked the heavy pipe on her face. It almost covered her entire face. She teased it a little, licking all over the sides. Fuck it was thick! Then she playfully moved up - it was a long way due to his monstrous length - and licked around the tennis balls head. Teasing him by barely placing her lips around the head.

She held his cock with both hands, noticing the contrast between her dark skin against his hot red angry meat. She stroked it tentatively at first but quickly gained speed and furiousness until she was desperate and precum started to leak that she greedily slurped on, making the white hunk moan at the sensation of her lips sucking his head. And then she dove in, pushing his giant cock into her mouth.

Jack watched with rapt attention as the black whore smacked her own face with his gargantuan fuckstick, threatening to bruise her from the sheer force and power his cock had. Jack's massive meat was like nothing Monique had seen before, especially not from her husband. Where Jack's pitiful girlfriend had terror in her eyes when she brought it close to her mouth, Monique look like she just found the most valuable treasure in the world, greedily slurping on it and teasing the large head with her lips, making out with his flaring, angry piss slit as she tease it with her tongue and lick up its offering.

Finally, she dove in, stuffing her mouth. Jack could feel her throat muscles constrict around him as her eyes watch him, devilish mischief in them. Monique heaved her tits around Jack's shaft, making sure that the parts not in her mouth are being properly serviced, too. She didn't want to disappoint such a magnificent God, after all.

Jack begin to buck his hips, rubbing his hard veiny cock against Monique's soft titflesh as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her hot wet mouth, her thick DSLs making a suction seal as her cheeks cave in, putting pleasurable pressure on his cock and making him want to shove more and more inches inside her.

Monique took Jack's gigantic cock in her mouth forcefully. Her mouth was split open so wide, trying to accommodate the insane girth, but she quickly found her footing and had a really good idea of what she's doing. One moment she was nibbling on his head with a soft suck the next her tongue was twirling around the thick head as she sucked the lengthy shaft in with her whole mouth powerfully like a vacuum. She licked around the underside of his cock furiously as his movement became more erratic and uneven, totally getting lost in so much pleasure from her massive fun bags and wet hot mouth. His cock was so long that even with a proper titty fuck with her huge melons monstrous knockers, he was punching on her throat already. Making her gag and choke, and eventually her throat had to squeeze a significant portion of fuck meat in and massaged them, all along while her mouth still working like a vacuum sucking on it, her cheeks hollowing, the opening for oxygen was replaced entirely by cock. Drool was pooling out of her mouth spilling over onto her tits making them more wet for him to fuck on. This was so fucking intense!

Monique continued the lick, suck, fuck, movement with an even wilder nature within every second that passed. She kept sucking harder, licking faster, and accepting more of Jack's giant fat meat into her throat, literally swallowing his cock making her throat contract around the gigantic invader. Her tongue was still going wild, lashing over the girthy pipe that was entering her mouth in a furious fashion. She could barely breathe, she was gagging so much tears started to fall down her eyes but like a good slut she kept on her attack on his cock. When she opened her eyes and looked up, he seemed to be on another level, a higher plane of pleasure. She finally pulled her head back and let his pipe out of her mouth with a loud plop. "Mmmmmhmmm fuck!! That was delicious. Has any white girl done it to you like that, baby? Better than your black mommy just did to you? Mmmmfhmmm." She said before immediately return to full face fucking once more swallowing his cock letting it invade her tight warm throat and squeezed her gigantic knockers around it.

Jack felt himself losing control of his strong, muscular body as his cock disappeared into Monique's mouth more and more. He watched her eyes water as she struggled to breathe but preferred his windpipe full of white cock rather than air. Her throat bulges as he stuffs it full. She seems to go cock crazy, forcefully slamming her face down onto his crotch as more and more stuffs her mouth, over half his cock now feeling her throat muscles constrict and gag around him as a puddle of drool begins to form in her cleavage where his shaft meets them.

Jack balls slammed against Monique's giant massive titties. While large and formidable, they are absolutely dwarfed by her monster black titties. He's never EVER felt this kind of pleasure before, giving her a show to motivate her further as he flexed his arms and bounced his pecs.

"Fuck! No girl has done what you can, black mama! Just like no little hood boy could ever give you as much strong alpha meat as your white cub stud!" Jack grunted out, his churning balls ready to unleash his first of many loads of spunk into this hungry married black cumslut.

Monique's eyes were wide open. Oh she so wanted to rub her hands against Jack's huge muscles, and those enormous arms. She slammed herself further and her enormous tits were so tightly wrapped around Jack's massive cock. She continued her attack on his thick throbbing pole. Her mouth is getting tired but the soreness is worth it as she tasted every veiny inch of the cock inside her mouth and she wanted to taste it forever! Gulping as much as she can take as her tits are still surrounding his fat meat. It's a double pleasure time for him that this hot-bodied black slut willingly provided for him, "GAHHHH! Fuck your dick is so fucking good! White cock is the BEST!" She pull out briefly only to return back immediately after. Feeling the veiny head ripple in her mouth.

Jack started to put his bear paw hand on Monique's head. She let him push her head down as hard and as far as they could with her giant rack in the way and they're both loving it. She looked forward and presented with the sight of his firm eight pack abs contracting as she gave him the sloppiest throatfuck of his life. Her giant soft pillows sliding gently over his fat fuck meat.

Jack's grip on Monique's head was rough. Needy. Desperate. He was clearly holding back from cumming. He would have cunmed already if not! I mean, who could survive Monique's special treatment this long? Jack, apparently. Made her think in her head about how perfect they are for each other. She felt his thick head pulsed and expanded, twitching for so long. She pulled away but never let his cock free from her boobs. "FUUUCK Baby! You're close aren't you? Fuck... Come on white boy give me that delicious cum like I know you want to." She said with a level of sluttiness she unlocked just before. Tongue wildly reaching for his sensitive head.

Jack gripped Monique's hair again and pushed her back onto his cock as she taunted him. The way she called him 'white boy' made his cock throb HARD. He knew he was close and he wanted as much of her mouth. His angry cockhead was engorged and swollen to the point of turning purple and her pussy was drooling and begging for attention soon that he was happy to provide it.

"Oh Fuck YEAH!! I'm so close. Got a whole bunch of white man chowder to feed you. I had no idea black sluts would be so RAVENOUS!" Jack shouted out as he began to moan and grunt. Monique felt his balls rumble as she smiled as best she could with cock stuffing her face. He pulled back, not wanting to clog her throat... yet. He pulled back until just his massive head was trapped between her thick drooling lips, the suction she's put on it refusing to let it go.

Jack roared out as he cum, and in the blink of an eye, Monique's mouth was full and her cheeks puffed out. It's so hot and so creamy and potent it triggers her own orgasm, her jaw going slack as excess cum drools down her chin as her eyes roll back and her tongue hangs out. He pulled back more, most of his cock still in her tits as he erupted like a volcano, thick creamy cum glazing her perfect skin like frosting on a cake. He watched in adoration as thick ropes cover her in layer after layer of young stud cum, more than she would've expected to get from blowing a whole goddamn team. Her massive tits and her cockdrunk face were covered as he began to come down from his orgasmic high. Panting but still hard, he smirked as it looked like her brain shut down and was rebooting, taking her fingers and running them through the inch thick layer of cum on her face.

Monique was pretty much shook and amazed. Her body was tensing all over but her line of sight was almost totally blurred with cum. This was a proper cum bath! She still couldn't believe how much Jack shoot and she reached out to touch his cock again only for it to shoot one last giant load all over her face. Jack was panting hard, holding on for dear life as his body almost turned to jelly. His hard cock looks absolutely swollen and red.

Jack focused his eyes on Monique's cum-covered body. She just leaned back letting her giant hanging udders just flop around and grin smugly, "mmmmm i hope that's not too much cause we still have all night" she said in a slutty naughty whisper.

Monique suddenly leapt up to do what she's wanted to do for so long and grabbed one massive arm of the idol quarterback and slid her tits over his chest as she excitedly rubbed Jack's gigantic muscular arms with her soft mature hands. "What the fuck. What the fuck! How the fuck are you real?! You're a grade A hunk! Damn mama, look at this body"

Monique crawled up on the bed facing away from Jack, bringing one leg over his face until she was directly kneeling on top of him while staring at his red angry cock. Suddenly he was presented with her dripping nasty wet cunt, and her round massive black butt. "Come on, white boy. Mama needed that pink thick tongue like right now"

Suddenly Jack was parched, as if he hadn't drank in days. Perhaps Monique's pussy was just that enticing or the gallons of cum he covered her in had dehydrated him. Either way, that dripping oasis between her legs was too enticing. But most importantly, it looked so deliciously and lewdly tight! He had never seen a pussy this tight while being so drenched with juice. He could see nothing else between her massive ass and juicy thighs as she told him she needed his tongue. He was about to show her that his tongue was just as strong as his other muscles.

Jack gripped Monique's thighs, locking her in so she can't escape as he nuzzles his nose against her pussy lips, smearing her nectar around his chin and inhaling her fragrance. His cock was once again back to being pulsing, fat, thick, veiny, and ANGRY as her overwhelming scent was enough to drive plants wild.

Jack flicked his tongue around Monique's netherlips, lapping up her grool along the way as he ate the tastiest, most decadent chocolate pie to ever exist. He heard her moan as she clamped her thighs around his head, squeezing her cum-drenched tits. His lips find her clit and he alternates between sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue.

Jack felt Monique start shaking, so close to squirting everywhere. He went back to licking her labia to cool her down a bit as she shuddered above him. Using his tongue once more, he traced cursive letters onto her clit: J...A...C...K... marking her black cunt as HIS before he dove in, sucking and slurping with wild abandon, his tongue doing its best to drink up her ambrosia spilling bountifully from her core, hotter, wetter, and juicier every second as he moan right into her clit and let it reverberate through every slutty bone in her thicc ebony cougar body.

Jack's firm grip on Monique's thighs sent her sitting directly on his mouth. She started screaming out, "oh fuuuuck yes jack! Hung white boy! I know your mouth must be good... but fuck! I can't believe you're THIS good!" She was moaning out, her hands ran over her thicc body and molesting her big tits as she tried to withstand the sensation his mouth was giving her. "Yes! Oh my god! Eat that fucking cunt baby!"

Monique started bouncing herself on Jack's face. Lifting her huge ass up, making him dragged out and then firmly dropping herself back down repeatedly. Her busty body flopped and jiggled in every direction. She felt his tongue flicking up her clit and she went wild, thrashing around on the bed, and gushing out some nasty pussy juice.

Jack was unbelievably good! He wiped up the walls of Monique's pussy and then slid his tongue expertly against her lips. He was fucking perfect with it. She watched his throbbing cock already raining precum. She jumped up and down, and planted her ass right on his face, making him plant his tongue as deep as possible until she exploded. "Fuck yesss! I'm cumming baby! Taste that! Taste that mature black pussy cumming, you white stud!"

Jack felt Monique's fat ass bouncing on his face as her pussy gushed out of control. He felt her grool running down his chin and into the crevices of his pecs. He moaned and groaned like a feral beast as he went medieval on her bouncing, jiggling black cunt, suffering a severe case of jungle fever now. Her pussy was hot, wet, and pungent.

Jack heard Monique telling him she was cumming as she smashed her cunt into his face and he stuck his tongue out far enough to strain his jaw, the discomfort worth it as he lapped at untouched places of her core. She screamed out enough to alert everyone in the motel what he was doing to her, and she sprayed squirt all over his face like it's a fucking fire hydrant, forcing him to help onto her convulsing body to keep the pressure from forcing her off his face. She felt her mouth fill up, swallow it down, and then let her fill it up again, dripping down his chin and hitting his shoulders.

Jack let go of one of Monique's thighs to give her ass a smack. Monique raked her nails across his pecs and abs, now drenched in a sinful mix of his sweat and her nectar. Satisfied for now, he lifted her shaky body off his head and saw light again, a deliriously horny look in her face.

"Fuck! Your black cunt is the absolute best. It's all I want to eat now. Now you look like you're going cock crazy. Are you losing your mind for my young white alpha GOD COCK?" Jack said, gripping his hard shaft and smacking Monique's face again as she cackled. "Are you gonna let me fuck the brains out of you through your dark cunt?"

Monique couldn't believe this was happening. A young man half her age had just made her orgasm so hard with his super talented tongue. And she knew this was still far from the last she'd have tonight. And Jack easily flipped her onto the bed and smacked her around. She pulled him on top of her until his muscular body was held right on top of her jutting out tits and his cock firmly rested against her flat stomach.

Monique gave Jack the same furious slap. Driving both of them wild as the line between anger and lust blurred. "Mmm watch your mouth, white boy. Let's see if you can handle momma's tight hot wet cunt first. My pussy is so tight and yet sooo stretchy, I'm gonna make you feel good Jacky boy." She said whispering while raking her fingers on his brown hair.

"Now let's do it baby, let's fuck our goddamn brains out. Fuck. I've wanted this since you walked in that damn restaurant door," she spread her legs and swiftly wrapped them around his waist. A small smirk curved on his devilishly handsome face. Monique prepared herself for the onslaught.

"GOD FUCK! Your body could any man go fucking stupid. Your black tits and ass are out of this fucking world!" Jack practically snarled at her as he began to feel Monique's needy ebony cunt suck in his cock, the hot and angry and swollen head stretching her out. Soon he was deeper than he ever got with his tongue as she was muffling her moans into his hair as she yanked his hair and pushed his face into her UNREAL JUMBO JUGS.

Jack started helping out, not just letting gravity impale Monique onto his powerful white sword. He pushed into his milf cocksleeve. "Fuck, Black Mama! You get hotter and hotter the deeper I go. Your cunt is fucking molten!" He told her as he felt his cock hunger to fully claim her, only just hitting where Coach's wimpy little pee-pee tapers off and Jack's cock began to conquer and claim uncharted territory.

No, they were not gonna stop until Jack wreck Monique's cunt, until his swollen head batters her cervix, until her cunt totally crush his cock, until her silky cunt milks the cum out of his shaft that his veins pop out, until he's flooding a load directly into her cougar womb and her grool coated his white pole. It was getting harder to think straight, for the both of them, their taunts becoming less articulate as he became her studly white BEAST.

"OH YEAHHH BOY FUCK YESSS!!! Fuck me baby! Oh my god that is GOOD!" Monique screamed instantly the moment Jack pushed his monster of a cock deep in her tight tunnel. Sinking his mouth in the deep valley of her jugs as he saw her wet pussy with his monstrous white meat.

Monique never thought she would get to a point in her life where she was willingly letting her incredible giant-jugged mature body be used by a young buck who barely knows anything, a good-for-nothing white boy half her age, and yet here they are. Her ubber tight black cunt repeatedly getting impaled by the biggest cock there ever was, this gigantic pillar of white pole of this incredible young GOD. The velvet walls of her cunt kept squeezing Jack's fat cock as he kept his onslaught, God knows how many fucking inches deep.

"Oh FUCK YOU ARE FUCKING HUGE! HOW FUCKING BIG IS MOMMA'S BOY'S COCK?" Monique yelled out. Couldn't comprehend the situation clearly as her visions blurred from how fast and hard Jack's thrusts were getting, and tried her best to hold herself together.