College Athlete vs. Coach's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only her, Jack himself began to see stars as Monique's black cunt just got tighter and tighter until he could barely move, flexing his muscles and putting his strength into keeping up a steady pace of their fast and frantic fucking. His cock punched her womb repeatedly as her eyes crossed in pleasure.

They began to sloppily kiss each other once more, sloppy and drooly kisses as their wet, sweaty, and horny chests smash together. Jack sucked on Monique's tongue as it hung slack out of her mouth, moaning like a 2 cent whore as she kept asking him how big his monstrous white boy cock is as he began to bottom out in her, his heavy grapefruit balls smacking against the jiggly and gelatenous beach balls that make up her out of this world ebony BOOTY.

"SOOOO GOOOD!!! YEAH!" Jack roared out, practically drooling himself as he lost his mind at the sight of Monique's clapping chocolate titties and ass cheeks. "GONNA WRECK YOUR CUNT! MAKE YOU MY MAMA COCKSLEEVE!" He smacked her ass, causing a shockwave to go through the miles of assflesh on display for him.

Their bodies were becoming a blur as their fucking got more intense and brutal. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Monique screamed out as she looked down to see there are still a good couple inches left of Jack's dick still logged out of her pussy, when it already felt like she was being split and sawed in half. Monique pulled Jack in tighter with her long legs and her hand went down on his back, clawing on it pulling him in even tighter. She could feel her nipples digging into his muscular pecs hard.

"Oh fuuuuck I NEVER HAD A COCK THIS GOOD! WHITE COCK IS SO GOOOOD!! WHITE GUYS FUCK SO MUCH BETTER YESSS, YES BABY FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY PISSY HUSBAND! OH GOOOOOOD!!" She was screaming in pain and pleasure, being drilled and literally nailed to the bed. Monique pulled Jack in, grabbing a fistful of his wavy brown hair and pulled his face for a real nasty kiss. Tongue sliding against tongue, their cheeks hollowing deepening their nasty lustful kiss. All the while their thrusts were getting more aggressive and sinful.

The bed started to creak under their animal fucking. Monique's long nails began to literally claw on Jack's tough solid muscled back so hard she was sure they'd leave scars, which made him scream and grunt for mercy into her mouth. His movement was getting erratic forcing her to work overtime to withstand the bulldozing thrusts. They were practically fucking each other's throats with their wild tongues at this point as well. They could feel their bodies ripple, a huge orgasmic wave was sure coming real soon.

"GGGRRRRAAAAAHHHH I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO WHITE PUSSY NOW! YOUR BLACK COUGAR CUNT IS GRIPPING ME SO GOOD!" Jack yelled out swiftly before he returned, ramming their tongues back into each other's throats, their sweaty heaving chests fight each other for room as they tried to occupy the same places, and the friction between their torsos powerfucking one another felt like it was going to start a fire.

The sight of Monique's ultra busty body bouncing around in glee, her skin glistening while her mammoth breasts flop around freely taking a gigantic pipe in her burning tight pussy, was making Jack turn into a wild animal who frantically fucked his mate with all his strength. The exertion was better than any workout, and Jack's muscles were PUMPED. Seeing his body just seem to get bigger and more intense only heightened Monique's lust as she shoved the last few inches into her cunt.

She struggled to breath, so full that she feared his cock was going to come out of her throat at any moment. He was out of breath too, as her cunt just crushed onto his cock repeatedly within every slightest movement. But neither of them cared about taking a break for their composure. Both of them struggled to keep their breathing going, both focusing on the amazing feeling on their sex organs more than staying alive.

The bed whined and creaked as they picked up. They got even more like a blur, a superhuman machine of pleasure ravaging their bodies. Jack knew if he fucked Jennifer like this, he would've killed her. And for sure Monique would've stopped the coach's heart if he could see and hear what she's doing now.

With a loud crash of surrender, followed by their otherworldly loud groans and moans, they find themselves on the floor, the bed frame collapsing under their intense and primal actions. It didn't slow down their fucking, however, as they continued to pound into each other on the dirty floor in a pool of their own gathering nastiness. Not even a second of break to regain consciousness about what just happened. Once again caring more about the absolute pleasure each one of them was feeling. Both unaware of the bed they just broke together, only sex on their minds.

They immediately rolled over around, each one of them trying to get the upper hand in this fuckfest, both of them still fucking each other fiercely. Monique was the first one who realized what had just happened. She faintly heard the bed giving out buried by their loud moans and grunts, too busy fucking to actually pay attention but all she knew was that the bed could not stand their ferocious wild sex, sending them to the floor. And this knowledge drove her pussy to pulse, clamping even harder around Jack's massive dick that he grunted loudly in pain, and while trying to withstand the intense sensation he had one fist punching the ceramic floor so hard it cracked.

Eventually after rolling around holding tightly to each other's hot bodies, they ended up on the cold, now sticky, floor with Monique on top of Jack, and she didn't miss a beat and began sitting up straight and bounced on his cock HARD. Sending her huge round ass rippling within every fucking jump. Slapping themselves against Jack's thick strong thighs. She was moaning out loud, her hands gripping her bouncing melons, and her tongue was out. Jack was grunting hard below her. She looked down and saw their bodies were now wet covered in sweat, spit, and cum.

As Monique furiously bounced herself, burying Jack's cock balls deep in her sizzling hot cunt, she felt her whole body shake and tremble. "AHHHHH FUUUCK OH MY SHITTING GOD! HOLY FUUUUUCK" Before any of them anticipated it, suddenly a dam inside her broke and she was cumming hard down around his cock, her already tight cunt clamped even tighter on her orgasm. His wild manly growls only set her orgasm even harder as she continued to violently come. But she was still furiously bouncing herself on his cock, effectively stroking his cock with intensity that was even better than before, and squeezing the thick pillar ever tighter.

Jack grunted and growled as Monique's cumming pussy clamped down TIGHT on him, practically stopping his hips as her constrictive hard threatened to choke his cock out. She screamed and screamed as her nectar gushed out in the thin opening left between his pistoning shaft and her cunt. He felt her spray up and down his chest uncontrollably as she lost her fucking mind on his cock.

He took the opportunity to flip Monique over and put her on her back, grabbing her hips and exerting his impressive strength. The same strength he used to knock 5 players down while he ran for a touchdown was now hammering into the tightest wettest pussy in the world as it desperately tried to clamp his mammoth cock shut. Each second of this stimulation only drove him higher as his balls continued to slam into her.

Jack pounded into Monique so hard her massive bouncing melons started to hit her chin as she screamed incoherently like a possessed woman. His vision started to go white as the pleasure became too much, and he snarled like a primitive BEAST as he unloaded another thick load, this time inside her fertile mature pussy.

As for her, Monique truly believed at the moment she would never stop cumming. The pleasure was just way too good and neverending she was almost positive she had died from being fucked so hard and so fast and oh so fucking deep, and that she was in literal heaven. But the sounds and the heat, and just the fact of what they were doing right now were downright sinful pushed the idea away.

Monique's pussy gagged, gapped, gushing, and squirting and humping up so much. Sprays of juices kept rushing out in a fierce manner as Jack kept his thunderous attack even through her multiple powerful orgasms. She rubbed on her stomach, feeling so full of cock, and she could feel the sawing motion his godly cock was giving into her cunt, and deep rearranging her guts. Her vision was hazy, unfocused. Her eyes repeatedly closing and opening. She never knew sex could feel like this.

And Jack... oh did he come like firehose! No. Even harder! Continuously without missing a beat shooting loads and loads of thick cum at Monique's womb. She opened her eyes to see him staring intensely at her and her bouncing mammaries, his entire body working overtime to obliterate hers, nailing her into the cold floor. Sweat was covering him like he just bathed on hot slicky liquid, enunciating every veins and muscles he had as they contracted for so long. And what a mess she looked like in complementary, her hair splayed out everywhere. Sweat also covering her body. Her giant tits flying around her firm body and flat stomach. But they just fucked away in abandon. Both of them cumming nonstop for what seems like hours.

Monique put her hand on her sexy flat stomach and feel Jack pump load after load of cum, his giant cock throbbing and pulsing hard inside her deep rearranging her guts. The loud lewd noises of their sex filled up the entire room.

They looked deep into each other's eyes as they came. They were wild, filled with lust and fire. Monique was so unbelievably FULL. Jack had stuffed her cougar body to its limits with white meat and seed as she began spraying out his cum along with squirt, covering their bodies and the room the dirty pair fucked in.

The pressure eventually forced Jack out of her womb as he roared, stroking his massive beast and cumming hard. He shot rope after rope onto Monique's stomach as her cunt continued to gush out the disgusting soupy mixture of their love juices, mingling with their sweat and spit and drool as they fried each others' senses.

As their orgasms began to taper, they rubbed their slick and nasty bodies against each other, easily sliding over one another as it dried into their hot skin.

With streaks of cum all over her, tears and drool rolling down her face, wearing nothing but her wedding ring... She was the most beautiful woman Jack had ever seen. The way he sat over her all sweaty, his most masculine features highlighted by the light, Monique had never seen a sexier sight. He's by far the most attractive guy Monique had ever seen.

It was only seconds- not even a full minute - after they both stopped cumming that Monique saw Jack's cock ready to go again, which is good, because her cunt was hungry for it again despite being so sore. Already his cock was hardening, throbbing more as it was ready to feel her cunt again.

Jack picked Monique up and bent her over a nightstand, her massive wet tits throwing off the phone and books as he gazed at her irresistible ass, her fat cheeks clapping together in excitement for him with such a pace he feared she was causing an earthquake.

Monique wanted to slide her hands against Jack's shredded body forever but at this point he was already begging for a real fucking. She immediately got into position, pushing her huge round ass for his eyes to devour. She looked back only to see his glazed eyes full with lust as his monstrous cock was resting between her cheeks. She gave it a slight slap teasing him, "oh come on white studly boy. I want to feel that cock again already. Fuck my horny cunt! Make my ass clap baby!"

Without any objection Jack slid his huge dong in with ease, Monique's wet pussy gripping it so tightly but he pushed it in so roughly and so forcefully she let up. She braced herself and looked forward, noticing a crack already forming on the wall in front of her. In fact, there were cracks all over the room from their previous thunderous fuck. It definitely will not survive tonight.

"Let me see you twerk that huge booty, black mama!" Jack told her you as he gave Monique's ass a quaking slap and slid easily back into her well-battered hole, already leaking more as it drools for him. As Monique braced herself against the wall, her monstrous tits pressing into the little nightstand, Jack knew it wouldn't last if the bed couldn't, and that just made things harder.

Oblivious to the damage they already did to the old walls, Jack started pumping into Monique hard, shaking the walls enough to cause the tacky paintings to fall to the ground as they moaned together. He grabbed her slick wild hair and pulled it, hoping to reign her in more and leverage it as he felt himself pounding against the entrance to her womb once more.

"Oh fuck! I bet you didn't even know a dick could get that deep in you, did you? Take it hard like the good little black bitch you are!"

Monique became a moaning mess of jiggling tits and ass in no time. Taking Jack's huge pole from behind, it was already monstrously huge and in this position it felt even bigger! His thrusts were so furious it sent her monster black tits flying everywhere, smacking her in the face. Her ass cheeks were shaking together - the waves of its clapping cheeks rippled and shook so erotically. She started to push back fighting against the star quarterback's brutal fucking, her ass and his torso meeting in a rough ferocious manner, leaving marks on both of their bodies.

Jack and Monique were fucking so hard, using their bodies the best as they could as if their entire purpose of existing was for rough animal sex, that the nightstand broke out against them.

The nightstand splintered to pieces beneath their powerful hyperfuck as her hooters smacked the hard surface and struck her face. Her legs wobbled as they began to lose their strength, her body was held up by the sheer rigidity of his massive pole as her black hyper hooters bounced out of control. Splinters were flying everywhere but yet they didn't stop for one second.

Jack returned to grab her tits again with one of his strong hands, the other gripping her waist treating the bouncing ass accordingly. He pinched her nipples making her moan out loud with how painful it felt but it was just so erotic.

Monique was screaming so loud the glasses and mirrors trembled and shook, and in one particularly deep thrusts Jack's cock gave her that she met with her own backwards thrust of her ass, she screamed louder than ever before. Her hand reached back to grip his hair the same way he grip hers harshly. Glasses were shattering around the room as they continuously fucked like rabbits.

And she came again over his cock.

Her lewd moans go into screams and screams, rattling the glassware and mirrors. He pounded her even deeper as he searched for a different angle, standing on his tippy toes with her slamming thick ass beneath his crushing torso, and he felt her ultra-tight cunt begin to squeeze and squeeze and SQUEEEEEEEZE!

The voluptuous black MILF screamed like a banshee, mirrors cracking and shattering as glasses break. Broken glass tumbled to the ground to join the splinters and bodily fluids and bed frame. Jack grabbed Monique's spasming body, walking her over to the coffee table and bending her over, driving his thrusts right into it as she held onto the table for dear life. The star college sophomore pounded it hard, wanting to break it. Needing to break it.

Jack was a bull, and this was his china shop.

Meanwhile Monique's orgasm seemed to never stop lashing out. Her tight cunt was spraying so much juices out, squirting so hard onto the already slippery floor. She just let the white Jack handle her body any way he could think of with his majestic cock still logged in deep inside her. She was so dizzy with lust and cum, her vision was getting hazy from how much he was driving her entire body into shaking and collapsing. She didn't even realize she had been firmly pressed against the vulnerable table.

But she continued to take his dick expertly, letting him thrust as hard as he ever could while her pussy kept spasming around it. Every thrusts triggered another intense orgasm from the giant-titted wife. She was a mess. Her sweaty tits were sliding against the table top. Feeling it about to fall off, she pushed herself with all her strength and stood straight up, kicking the table in her way until it flipped over and reached back to his head again. Yanking it forwards.

Jack was growling like a lion with this. The white huge shredded giant-dicked nineteen year old athlete and the black hot voluptuous giant-assed giant-titted fourty year old wife of his coach fucked each other senseless standing up putting their bodies into work to outfuck one another.

Monique was fighting back, pushing and walking back against him. Jack wasn't letting up either, still groping her body in furious lustful anger. But she refused to back down as she drove her body and forcefully pushed him backwards with her giant honk butt. They both stumbled backwards due to this erotic fuckfight until her back met the wall. She used this opportunity to drive her huge bubble butt to the root of his giant cock.

He roared at her, pulling her arms back to try to restrain and control her as she pumped back against him, her massive ass forcing him back against the wall. He stumbled, pinned to the wall as she began to power fuck her body onto his cock, mashing her enormous globes into his waist as the wall groans from the stress.

Monique freed her hands and grabbed his head again, forcing it over her shoulder so they could lewdly kiss more. They were both a mess of sweat and dirt and dust and sex. Jack barely heard a creaking groan as they bumped into the wall once more. He smacked her ass again as she had gone crazy, cumming and driving her hips into him like a madwoman as the ceiling fan above gets knocked out by their intense, destructive fucking.

The loud crash broke her out from her orgasmic euphoric trance. Monique opened her eyes to see the ceiling fan on the floor and she got even wetter and wilder. Pulling away from their sloppy spit-swapping kiss, she stuck her tongue out towards him in the sluttiest manner she could give off and he naughtily sucked on it a little before letting his own tongue do the work, open-mouthedly tongue fighting with his coach's busty wild wife.

Jack was now pulling her harshly onto his cock as she fucked herself silly on it. Their rhythms were becoming inhumane and otherworldly. The floor was slippery from their sweat and juice. Her body was still trembling hard and she was going crazy like she was possessed with a sex-obsessed spirit.

Their destructive and inhuman sexual prowess was driving them both insane. They were losing their minds to their lusts and the orgasmic pleasure shaking through their entire body, possessed by demons of pure lust and feeding their power as Monique was now shrieking out how much she loved it and demanding Jack to admit his love, too, shrieking so loud and intensely from her neverending orgasm that the double pane window glass begins to crack.

"Oh GOD yes!!! Baby THIS IS THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD! THE BEST SEX EVER!!! YOUR DICK IS MY GOD! HOLY SHIIIIT!!! ADMIT IT. ADMIT IT WHITE BOY! ADMIT THAT THIS IS THE BEST FUCK YOU EVER HAVE! ADMIT IT THAT MY PUSSY IS THE BEST! NO OTHER WOMAN CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THIS GOOD. OH MY GOOOOOD!!!"

"OOOOOOOHHHHH GOD DAMN!!! I'M GOING CRAZY FOR YOUR BLACK CUNT! YOU'RE THE BEST FUCK EVER! YOU OWN THIS WHITE BOY COCK! NO OTHER WOMAN COULD DO THIS! MY GIRLFRIEND WOULD BE DEAD IF I FUCKED HER LIKE THIS!!! ARRRRGGGGGGG"

Jack roared into the heavens and started to cum, pulsing even more cum everywhere. A layer of grool, spit, cum, and debris litters the floor now as they find themselves cracking the coffee table in two, ripping the recliner into pieces, and shattering the television. All the while the two fantastic lovers continued to scream and cum tirelessly.