College Athlete vs. Coach's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had filled her to the brim, he pulled out once more and started painting the walls and ceiling with his cum, his balls were already starting to prepare for the next round. The night was still young for them.

Monique collapsed onto the floor in almost an instant, her pussy was leaking so much cum they were almost able to fill up a large goblet. And still Jack wasn't done. She looked up to see him shooting as far and high as the ceiling only for it to come back and splashed onto the floor and, conveniently, onto her. She was drenched with what could only be described as raining cum.

She got into position and held his massive weapon in her hand and opened her mouth wide with her tongue out. She aimed his load to her throat and ended up tasting the sweat and cum as well as her own pussy juice that has lubricated his cock this whole time. When he was "done" she could already feel his balls boiling again.

The black wife looked to the side of the room in the full body mirror and what she saw there almost freaked her out. A good majority of her voluptuous black body had turned white from being covered in so much cum and she just knew this wasn't the end. She looked back up to him to see the white student with the most satisfied grin a man could carve. "Mmmm fuck Jacky boy.. you turned me into your WHITE dick whore! I should've sought out white dicks years ago if I know they could be this good at fucking!"

The white star athlete had the biggest grin on his face as he looked at her reflection in the cracked mirror, glazed from head to toe in thick, creamy spunk to the point that they could barely see her normal skin color. She giggled and taunted him at what a cock whore she's become in the last hours, and he absentmindedly stroked his cock back up to full mast.

"You know it, Monique. Tight black pussy like yours was just made to take big white god dicks." He chuckled, looking around at the destroyed room, hoping they could be out of here before anyone notices the room had been totally destroyed.

He felt her cum-covered body hover near him. She looked sensuous covered in his cum on her knees at his feet. It's like it's how it was supposed to be. "So, have you had enough yet, babe? I've heard older, married ladies can't go as long as younger guys." He taunted her.

Surprising herself when her hot soaked cunt twitched a little at what he said, she replied hotly. "You got it mistaken white boy," she slowly stood up on shaky legs, "it's you who has to keep up with me. You think you can handle me all night baby? I'm going to fuck your cock so hard and drain your fucking bull balls."

He just smirked at her confidence, his cock twitching at her words, "Fuck Monique, I'm going to fuck through your cunt. I got fucking stamina baby, I will fuck you until the morning. Your cunt will be destroyed!"

She stood up in front of him, her large breasts heaving hard. She looked his state up and down, ready-to-go again, just as she was. "Mmmm not before I crush your cock. Let's see who will tap out first." She stepped in, closing the distance between them.

She firmly grabbed his hard cock and positioned it at her welcoming warm hole. She lifted one of her legs up prompting him to grab a hold of it, and pushed the thick pipe into her. They shared yet another hot passionate kiss as they prepared themselves for another mating. She half-whispered, "breed me, baby. Give your white seed to your black momma slut. Let's make babies together. Your cock and my cunt were meant for it."

He grabbed her sexy and shapely thigh and bent it as high as he could, marveling at how flexible she was for her age and thiccness. He slid in with ease, his cock as hard and potent as the first load. They lewdly kissed and sloppily running their tongues around each other as they stood in the middle of a mess, walls around the cheap room beginning to crack, windows shattered, furniture destroyed, and the floor and mattress soaked with their fluids.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna knock you up with quintuplets. Your cunt is begging for half-white babies, isn't it?" Jack smacked her jiggling tits. "Fuck, you'll be able to feed a village when these funbags fill with milk!"

To get Monique some practice, he latched his mouth onto the nipple as he pumped deep into her, her lewd moans telling him she's still as horny and stimulated as ever.

Monique screamed again feeling Jack bury his jackhammer pole in her gushing tight cunt. The way he hungrily devoured her hard nipples only added to the fantastic sensation coursing through her body as she looked down to see his kissable lips around her chest. She pulled his head in and moaned.

"Mhmmmmm yes studly white boy! You want mommy's milk? Get in there, baby! Oh yesss.. I can't wait until you got me pregnant and lactating, oh!" The forty year old milf yelped as the nineteen year old athlete began to flick his tongue around the soft hardness. She imagined her milk on his pretty white face and lips.

Monique let her husband's athlete force her backwards swiftly, as if without hesitation or struggle, as he kept switching from tit to tit, making both melons wet with his saliva. His cock with its incredible size still logged in inside her with ease and without a worry about it falling out.

Until her back hit the wall after he pushed her, then he started completely obliterating her with nearly inhumane speed. He grabbed her waist for maximum leverage and she wrapped both her legs around him, while still having his head buried between her giant rack.

"I will destroy you," he grunted against her tits and returned for more sucking while maintaining the intensity of his thrusts.

The busty black wife chuckled, "No my tits will destroy y-FUUUUCKK! SHIT SHIT FUCK SHIT!" Just as she teased the teen stud, he shook her entire body as he grabbed and threw her hips easily around his pistoning cock.

"You were saying?" He cockily regarded her, that handsome devilish smile painting his sweaty face.

She was smirking against her own pained moaning face, "oh you're not getting away with this," she firmly wrapped her hands around him clinging all the way to his lower back and SLAMMED her own body, throwing herself away from the walls and immediately bounced in his hands, her agility and flexibility were on uncharted level, even for the experienced teen stud.

"Oh fuck Monique," he growled deeply and added even more intensity and speed to his own thrusting hips.

The two horny and superiorly skilled lovers fucked standing up, each one of them showing all the trick they had trying to outperform the other, with such heated friction that got their entire body bathed in sweat from head to toe.

"FUCK YOU JACK, I'LL FUCKING SHATTER YOUR GOD WHITE COCK, I'LL FUCK YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY!"

"OH FUCK MONIQUE. I'M MAKING YOU THE LUCKIEST WOMAN EVERY NIGHT BABYYYY!!"

"WHAT A BIG FUCKING WHITE COCK!"

"SUCH A TIGHT FUCKING BLACK CUNT!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

They both came in a simultaneous orgasm that shook their whole bodies with electric shock. She almost slipped from his grip but remained in the same position as they desperately held onto each other as their genitals were spasming and contracting against each other.

Cum were pouring out of the tight seal made by their connected genitals. There was an insane amount of reproductive fluid trying to log themselves in Monique's tight pussy, that some were spilling over their thighs making a huge puddle around their feet.

As if they didn't just have the most athletic sexual action either of them had participated in, Josh lifted her off his cock and continued to lift her up in the air until her soaked black pussy was right in his face. Monique quickly wrapped her legs around his neck and let him feast. As she was screaming and moaning against his tender raunchy eating, she tapped his shoulders and got him to look at her.

They shared an understanding look before he pulled her off and expertly spun her upside down until she was face to face with his STILL throbbing cock. What happened next wouldn't be believable to outside eyes, that these two hot people who had been fucking for hours - God knows how many hours had they spend in this cheap humid motel room - orally fucked each other stupid in standing 69 position. They blasted at the same time in, yet, another ridiculous amount of cum.

Once he finally let her down on the floor, she immediately looked at his cock that was somehow still hard and throbbing and red and ANGRY at her, to which she sat up to and proceeded to titfuck his mighty cock with her slick enormous jugs.

She was aggressive, squeezing her ripe watermelon-sized tits against the steel hard meaty shaft, using both hands to really get him deep, and bouncing them all over to really get him to feel every inch of her tits. On the receiving end, Jack was experiencing the single greatest titfuck any man could ever ask for. He had stamina but he was struggling to breathe minutes into her titfucking his cock with her mammoth jugs. He blasted cum all over her face and titflesh.

Wanting to return the favour, not even ten seconds after the last drop of cum shot from his cock, he lifted her and threw her down into the mattress that had been lowered down by them breaking the bed earlier.

Then he shoved his rough manly fingers up into her cunt, aggressively fucking her with his fingers while staring at her ecstasy-filled face. He twisted his fingers inside her cum-filled pussy, mining for their mixing fluids and witnessed them streaming out of her like a river as he continued to bang her with his finger. He anticipated her climax and when she finally came to her climax, she was squirting all over his hand, they even caught his face to which he instantly dove into her pussy to suck even more of her womanly juice. His face was totally covered with fresh juice when she finished.

He got up and she pulled him in for a nasty tongue-twisting kiss. As they made out on the bed, their bodies sticky and slick and sliding together, Monique caught a glimpse of light peeking from the room ventilation. She tapped his face again and he looked at the same thing. The same thing dawned on their minds. They had been fucking all night - their bodies had been colliding for probably more than eight hours straight nonstop. The crazy thing was, they were pretty much already on their way for the ninth.

The realization didn't stop them, rather they were energised with the knowledge they had fucked so much with someone who could match their skills and energy, and before either of them could say anything, they were back to pounding.

They didn't stop at the ninth hour either.

They lost count on how many times she got on all fours and he slammed in with his huge cock from behind, or plowing her when she's on her back, or how he literally folded her in half as his cock drilled her cunt into the bed - her legs on each of his shoulders. No one knew how many times she's been on top, riding away with abandon like mad, twisting and squeezing his cock for all it's worth, or how the broken bed continued to give ways for their lusty fuck to go on.

The matteess had now been drenched with the mix of their bodily fluids, sweat, spit, and cum making it soaking wet as if a tsunami had swept it away. And the horny fuckers kept rolling around in it. At some point towards the end of their fuckfest, they even pissed all over each other, not wanting to break a second of their embrace as they intertwined in bed.

They had obviously lost a lot of fluids, but starvation and dehydration seemed to be put on the back of their minds over their lusty otherworldly sex. Eventually both their bodies gave away and they both collapsed on the bed next to each other, breathing hard, and passed out.

When they woke back up, the sky outside was already starting to get dark, the sun was in the midst of setting. They looked around at the damage they created. True to their own prediction, the room had become unrecognisable. Monique was the first one to get up on shaky legs, the forty years old wife looked at the nineteen years old athlete, communicating without words.

They took turns cleaning themselves in the bathroom, knowing damn well if they went together they wouldn't finish. After both got cleaned up, they went and picked up their discarded clothes, except the clothes had pretty much been ruined with how much sex happening around.

Monique laughed, "Well. Seems like I had to make a stop before going home for new clothes." Jack agreed.

There was still tension in the room as they stood there and regarded each other, "Do you need a ride home Monique?" He asked.

"Yes please," Monique answered, then there was silence between them. "Actually, nevermind. I don't think we would ever get home if I rode with you." She continued to which Jack's ears got red, knowing how true that statement was.

"Well. What about stopping for a meal first then we go our ways," he responded. She agreed.

They got out, the old man at the reception seemed to give them a disapproving look. They went to get her proper clothes first while he changed into some other clothes he had in his car. Afterwards they ate at a small restaurant nearby. While filling up their painfully empty stomach they chatted and laughed, but there was still an undeniable electric connection between them.

"So... we're doing this again, right," he broke the glass.

She stopped for a second and responded, "Definitely. Last night was... amazing. We should fuck again. I need your dick every day."

"Last night and today, Monique," he corrected her, really underlining how their passion had stretched into a day-long fuck, "...and I need you too. Fuck. We will find as much time as possible to fuck. I'm already thinking about it."

She smiled softly, "Relax. Young man. There will be a lot of time you'll be enjoying my cunt and my.. perfect... tits again," she said while very subtly squeezing her tits together.

They had an agreement and it was time for them to part. They shared their last long kiss before he drove away and she had to call an Uber to take her home.

The day was ending but they knew it was now the start of a very very sexually-fulfilling life for the both of them. As he drove home, feeling exhausted and drained, his cock was twitching thinking about his coach's slutty black wife again. She was also thinking about the same thing as she was on the road, her mind filled with the thought of that huge cock of her husband's star player.

Safe to say, this would not be the last time they fucked. Not even close. In the weeks and months - and years - to come their life would be filled with so much screaming and moaning, and scratching and leaving marks on each other, black and white colliding together in inhumane ways. They came together in so many ways, in more ways than one, led by the many times he took her to the clinic for a... medical... procedure, that would almost end up with them fucking each other's brains out as soon as they got out of the clinic, knowing how wrong and sinful they had been. But it never seemed to stop them.

Nothing ever stopped them. Not even when the coach caught them in the act after almost 24 hours of fucking, but that was not the story to be told this time...

=END=