College Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Betty learns more about being a seductive, erotic woman.
11.1k words
4.18
3.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

Damien was not evil but he still remained perturbed by how Kim had been such an arrogant ass as to show up like he did. Damien had spent quite a bit of time with Betty since that Saturday- enough to know that she was becoming a true woman but, still, he noticed that she had some lingering thoughts and a sense of loss(?) regarding Kim. Betty loved that she was being shown a whole new world- nightlife and parties, seeing how real adults interacted. Damien knew that she was worldly enough to chat with most anyone, and he saw that though some of the clubs & especially the parties that he took her to over the past two months were quite wild, she didn't run away.

Kim had left a few messages on Betty's answering machine; the frequency, thankfully, for those had slacked off quite a bit over time. He was getting the message- "fuck off, I am done with you". Still, Damien wanted one more thing done to really but Kim in his place.

The perfect setting arrived- Damien and Betty went to an extravagant party in Pacific Palisades- the home of one the biggest porn producers in the industry. Damien had forewarned her, of course. He told her it was going to be pretty darn wild; he wanted to go to the party, he explained, with her, as it was as much a chance to interact as make business connections. Damien knew this producer for quite some time as the producer's marketing group had contacted the cable company to discuss new angles to promote their films. Leo, the producer, liked that Damien was sharp, understood business structures and angles to create tax shelters and profit offsets. Damien told Betty that this would also be a great chance for her to hone her business skills- to listen to how things were negotiated etc etc.

Betty was a bit hesitant of course- this was a side of the entertainment industry that she never knew existed until her time at the cable company. As a teen at home, of course this type of commodity was never around. She knew she could say no- but didn't want to. She understood the seedy side of this but there were 1000s of other businesses which were seedy in their own way- from the 'made in America' livestock trade to defense contractors to Sin City Vegas casinos- all which were present in in the west coast and often mentioned by her various professors as business or tax case studies. Betty reflected- who was she to be so judgmental, after all?

Betty opted for a new LBD, sheer off-black nylons and 3" black heels. Classy, seductive, a bit showy but nothing like the outfits she wore out with Damien to the nightclubs. She wanted to complement Damien and appear mature and older than 18 to the attendees.

Damien opted for the classic beach look- loose but tailored tan linen slacks, a sailcloth white shirt and chocolate brown unconstructed sport coat. Their matching tans from being in the sun together really made them look like a darling couple. Damien comforted Betty on the drive to the estate; she had a large to-go cup of her, now, favorite cocktail, the Moscow Mule. Damien kept her engaged in discussions about what he knew of Leo's business, present and future plans, and how he hoped to develop a role for himself, with Betty at his side, Betty loved that Damien had such faith in her- she did know her stuff and was good at thinking quickly, but still- she was now just a sophomore.

Damien watched the street signs to find the property- the area was old world, high end coastal living at its finest. She was taken in by the stately properties- most all kept in immaculate shape regardless of stature. Betty could see herself living in an area like this. Then she thought of what Kim's non-career path was and felt down- and then UP. Kim.. who? She thought to herself, and a sly grin emerged on her face.

"What's the look for, Betty?" Damien asked, seeing the smirk on her face though she had been kind of quiet.

"Smirk? .. Me??" she replied, giggling. "Well.. if you must know" she continued as she touched his arm, "I was just looking at these beautiful homes and wondered who lives there. If, somehow, I would live in a home around here."

She looked at Damien, a bit of curiosity in her face- not wanting to imply anything; heck, she had just broken up with Kim, she didn't want to end up in another intense relationship even though she had been seeing Damien a few times a week for two months.

"I mean- I was thinking of these places and what they most cost, and that .. well.. that I had thought that Kim was the one- but there's no way he would ever make enough money to afford even the junkiest of these... I mean- really. He's going nowhere and ..."

She took a long sip from the large cup and offered some to Damien. He leaned over and welcomed the cold beverage then placed his hand on her exposed thigh.

"Almost there and you .. look stunning, Betty. I'm so glad that you are here with me. I hate going to these parties by myself- all the bullshit stories and bragging and I have to smile and be nice..." he paused— "you know, hon... I've known you now for like eight months and I've never seen you so happy, so alive. You know, Kim.. he made his choice. He made a bunch of his own choices. That's him, darling. Him- his doing. You can't control him or anyone, really. Maybe he'll grow up at some point- and maybe he's just gonna work in a grocery store the rest of his life. That too- is his choice. He's got his bud.. Tim, is it? Kim & Tim- how cute!" Damien said snidely. "They're out boozin it up and scamming on .. girls they know, maybe high school girls who would be impressed with 'college guys'. Who knows. I'm just certain of one thing- I love being with you but I will not take up your own personal time. I want you to enjoy life and exploring everything" he said as he touched her arm and then rested his hand on her exposed, nylon covered thigh.

"Hey, we're almost there. You wanna smoke a joint before we go in? Might help us BOTH relax- who knows what Leo's got planned!" he said with both apprehension and glee. Betty smiled and nodded yes, she's game.

Damien pulled up to the front of the property; Leo had opted to hire valets for the evening to avoid parking issues and possible complaints from the neighbors. Damien chuckled and pointed to the 30' inflatable Tarzan and Jane features in the front lawn. Damien commented to Betty as she took another long hit "oh yea, this is the place!"

With the valet now driving away, they walked arm in arm to the entrance and what would be a night to remember. Alcohol of any type, drugs from weed & coke to who knows what- Damien had gone to get them cocktails and Betty began to walk around the expansive home in amazement- the architecture was mid-Century, displaying the finest of details. Damien found her in a side room which functioned as the library- something she never expected to find in the home of a porn producer. He handed her the drink as they walked around, reading the titles, all well organized by subject. This gave Betty new insight into their host / would-be client. Leo presented the 'expected', stereotype façade of a 'porn guy' but as they saw more and more, they knew that he was much more complex.

Damien & Betty found a quieter part of the outdoor patio to share thoughts about how to approach Leo. There were few options regarding quiet spots as Leo had a group of Black musicians performing R&B and soul; with twilight setting in, the mood was set for personal pleasures. One of the women who was serving appetizers had to have been one of Leo's stars- voluptuous with the skimpiest of dresses barely covered her body. On the platter she carried rested some French canapes, skewered fruits and 30 - 40 joints.

Damien placed a variety of items on a plate he extracted from the serving plate, then nudged Betty to take 4 joints and a lighter. Damien placed the canape to her lips and then Betty placed a joint to his lips. They indulged in both and then meandered to enjoy the live music. It didn't take for Betty to realize that this strain of weed was much more potent than any she had tried; she found herself undulating to the music pulsing into her body and had no issue when Damien moved up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and pressed his erection against her round ass. Three months ago, she would have pushed away- she would have never even smoked the joint! She would have told Kim to stop, that people could see her. Now, she didn't mind and as she looked around, she saw that dozens of others were dancing close, making out and more. Betty loved being one of them all- dancing, showing off, indulging, wanting more.

"I hate to interrupt you two, would you like a room.. or maybe a film crew?" Leo asked, jabbing Damien in the side as he made his introductions. He looked at Betty who was, expectedly, surprised and just a little bit embarrassed.

Betty pulled away from Damien but Leo could see that her nipples were pressing out hard against the sheer black fabric covereing her breasts, her pushup bra that exposed her nipples a purchase she made a week earlier- just for fun.

"Hi Leo, it's a great party and we love your place! This is .. Betty, she's my ..." Damien started to say but was cut off by Leo.

"Oh yea, she sure is!" Leo smiled as he looked at her, then touched her hand gently & introduced himself with style.

"Leo, Betty is the young woman who I told you about. Super bright and though still in college, she KNOWS numbers and case laws...." Damien stated as he then stepped next to her "she is amazing in every way.. and would love to be my partner.. for what you and I discussed."

Leo looked her over with curiosity. "Well, let's go inside, shall we? Let's get a little business talk out of the way before the weed and booze has us naked in the pool!"

An hour later, with several snifters of 50 year old Cognac consumed by each of them, they emerged from Leo's office, laughing, smiling and embracing to signal Leo's agreement to engage them. The verbal commitment to a $40,000 fee for the first round of concept-to-paper had Damien and Betty overwhelmed with joy. Leo excused himself as he had to go mingle with his guests; he pointed them to a guest suite where, if they desired, they could strip down and jump into the pool. They entered the bedroom, Damien closed the door to the hallway but left the large French doors to the patio and pool deck wide open. Damien turned to her as he tried to muffle his scream of joy.

"Darling, you are soo amazing!! You had so many great ideas and you wove those into our discussion without being pushy. God, I want to make love to you all night" Damien said as he began to undress, all the while, his eyes fixated on Betty.

The cognac was just the thing to drive Betty into another state. Intense flavors, smooth potency, she was definitely feeling an amazing buzz. She stepped to Damien and watched as his pants fell to the floor. Betty went to her knees and took his briefs off, exposing his 8" erection. She looked up at him and then began to wrap her lips and then tongue around it. She wanted him.. everywhere. Damien's cock throbbed, becoming even longer and harder. She took as much of his Cock into her mouth but even after 2 months of sucking on his cock, she couldn't take it all. Unlike Kim's 5", perhaps 6" if she measured it like Kim had asked- down to the very very bottom of the base, Damien's cock was ALL MAN. She wanted to take him deep but just didn't seem to know how.

Damien took her hands and brought her to an upright position, then undressed her, kissing each part of her body. Her sheer black panties matched her bra, but then he noticed that the merchandise tag was still on them. He began to carefully pull it off and saw a look of shock on Betty's face.

"Hon, don't worry I won't rip them. These are.. expensive!" he remarked as he saw the $35 price tag.

Betty looked at him mischievously and then whispered "I .. stole them! I just had to have them but I didn't have money on my account." She realized that she was admitting this to him and felt guilty. "I'll make sure to go pay for them as soon as I get paid."

"O you are such a bad girl!!! Maybe I should spank you for being soo naughty.. or maybe I should have one of the security guys come over and handcuff you" Damien said, smiling and laughing, holding her close to him. "Maybe I'll ask some of the guests what your punishment should be!... yes.. that's precisely what must happen."

Betty wasn't sure if Damien was serious or, if he did tell others, what they would do. This wasn't exactly a church social; dozens of people were in the pool, partially clothed or naked. Several of the band members had taken their shirts off, adding to the erotic setting all around her. The cognac had her feeling quite tipsy; she then saw Damien light another joint, inhale deeply and kissed her. Betty felt the potent smoke enter her and she adjusted her breathing to accept it all. He then brought the joint to her lips and she took another big hit. She let the smoke take her and Damien knew it.

She began to dance to the sultry music, gyrating her hips, her matching sheer black bra and panties along with her garter belt, nylons and satin black heels was all she had on but didn't care. Damien stepped away as he noticed several men standing on the patio near their room admiring Betty's sensuous swaying.

Damien smiled and waved to the men to step closer. "She's been a bad girl, gents. She admitted to me that stole those panties and she said she knows she must face the music" Damien told them. "What should we do with this naughty woman? Something that will become a reminder for her, should she ever think of stealing again."

The two men smiled at Damien as they escorted Betty outside, one on each side. Damien told them about how Betty was pretty new to all of this and to be slow and playful but assertive. They understood exactly what to do. Standing next to her, they both started to dance with her, sandwiching her and then rotating her so that she had face time with each of them. Damien stepped up for a brief moment, placing another joint to her lips. She took a small hit, exhaled and then leaned towards Damien to take another, deeper hit. She looked at Damien with intense lust and desire. Damien loved how she responded to weed.

Betty slowly exhaled, increasing her grinding motion against these two men. They had both taken their shirts off and she looked at the muscular definition of their bodies, accepting the wicked thoughts now filling her mind. She looked at the one man in front of her and automatically licked her lips. He leaned to her and began to kiss her with intense hunger, pressing his lips against her, taking her. As he kissed her, she felt the other man grinding his aroused cock against her round ass. She welcomed his presence and desires.

His kisses were intense, demanding, forceful. Unlike the soft kisses she had experienced with Kim or even Damien's extensive range of kissing styles, this man was ALL MAN. From her lips he moved to her neck, his lips sucking on her soft flesh followed by repeated nibbles and then bites. She knew she was going to have hickeys all over- and moved her neck even closer to him, her very audible moaning became a signal for them both to continue as they desired.

"Hey baby, Damien told us that you've been a naughty woman. Let's see if you're naughty in other ways" he whispered into her ears. With that, she saw them both unbuckle their pants, their skimpy bikini briefs unable to contain their massive erections. They each took one of her hands and brought it to their erections, holding her hand on it to make sure she knew what was expected.

They switched positions and now the other man went from kissing her mouth to the unmarked neck, all the while massaging her firm, full nipples. Though Betty felt weak-kneed from all of this, she felt support from them and reached inside to feel their cocks growing even more from her touch.

A female guest was watching the three and brought Betty a glass of champagne. "Hi sexy, I want to toast you for being so hot" she said as she handed Betty one of the flutes.

They both downed the cold beverage and then she also lit a joint and placed in on Betty's lips. She again took a deep hit and held the smoke in- wanting to make sure she felt it all. Betty knew she was exploring things she had never really ever thought she would ever see, let alone be part of, and she loved how her life had changed in the past two months. Betty wanted to explore on her own terms, with people who knew how to guide her.

Damien actually knew the reputation of the two guys- Leo had pointed out to Damien eight of his most famous stars as well as these two men when he first arrived and while Betty had meandered around the home. Oh yeah, Damien thought, Betty was definitely in good hands. Damien also noticed the voluptuous woman who had brought over the glass of champagne; Wanda was one of the senior stars of Hollywood's adult entertainment; her business savvy was well known as she branched out into several businesses which included a premiere burlesque venue on Sunset Blvd.

Betty sensed that she had already raced well past sensory overload. She couldn't believe that she was actually registering every bit of tactile stimulation from the multiple sources- hands, fingers, lips, tongues .. and cocks. And it was at this moment, when Wanda came back over with two cocktails- an infectious creamy blended mixture that very creatively hid its potent nature.

"Here's another drink, love. You must be feeling .. warm .. with your two new male friends" Wanda said as she handed her the rich, white libation. Betty smiled and brought the drink to her lips, slowly tasting the beverage. "I heard you've been a bad girl; it's time for you to cleanse your conscience." Wanda then looked to the men and said "Guys, Betty wants to show how us all how contrite she is.. let's see, right?"

And with that, the men stood before Betty with their massive cocks throbbing and aching to be released. Betty just seemed to understand and, after finishing her drink, licking the last bit of the creaminess that coated the rim of the glass, she handed it to Wanda and then slowly pulled one pair of men's briefs down and then the other. Before her she saw, felt and fondled two cocks that were bigger than Damien's cock and dwarfed Kim's 'petite' penis. She looked at the men and then Wanda. Wanda smiled at her, licked her lips and then whispered "do it Betty.. don't hold back".

Betty knew exactly what was expected by Wanda, Leo, the two men, a multitude of guests who were watching, and especially by Damien. She wanted to show off for him and- yes, she wanted to know what it felt like to have two large cocks to enjoy. She felt differently with all of this; if it was Kimmy who had tried to set this all up, to even to go a party like this, she would have shunned him and told him to grow up and not be vulgar or vile. But here she was- wanting it and wanting more. Betty knew she had no acting experience or how to engage in a threesome like this; she closed her eyes and moved her ass to greet the one guy while she bent over slightly to bring the other cock to her lips.

The one guy behind her began to press the bulbous tip of his cock into Betty's bare pussy lips; she was wet and after a few adjustments, she felt him pressing into her. She spread her legs slightly to give him better entry- she wanted his cock in her. To not show favoritism, she began to kiss and lick the other cock, balancing herself by holding onto his thighs, his hand resting on the back of her head. She knew that she was going to struggle with his thickness but she had no idea how to take more in. Wanda must have sensed this challenge as she moved forward, bending at her knees and whispered into Betty's ear.

"Gentle, Betty. Just let it slide in, slowly" she said, her voice like liquid sex. "Here, inhale just a lil bit and this will help" she continued, placing the small vial of Rush to her nose. Beth inhaled just a little and Wanda pulled the bottle back. "Just a lil, you lil slut, it's all it takes. Now.. yeah, that's it .. feel yourself open up... mmmmm, yesss baby.. yes".

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers