College Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always wanted me to smoke weed; now I am. You'll stop when I tell you to" she stated. She watched the red embers grow and knew that he was inhaling. She took the joint and took two good hits then pulled Kimmy to her and forced his mouth open with hers. She wanted to make sure that he was really, really high.

"Now, go back to kissing and licking me. I've been playing with myself for hours. I am soo wet. I want you to lick me, just like you used to. Do you remember that? How you would lick me until I came? I want that now."

Betty then reached to her nightstand and brought out her toy. "I've been using Marla's extra dildo, she gave it to me, it's right there. I fucked myself with it over and over, thinking of cock. Kimmy, I missed you. I want you to make love to me. You don't mind if I use it while you kiss my body, do you?" she asked, barely allowing him time to respond. She took the 10" very lifelike dildo, licked it and then placed it by her pussy lips. "Put it in me, baby, I want to touch myself and my nipples.. I need another hand, right lover?" she said as she looked at him.

Kimmy was taken with unending points of stimulation- all that she was saying, doing, wanting. More than anything, Kimmy thought, he wanted Betty to be his girlfriend again. Being alone sucked: two of the young women he had flirted with at work decided that they didn't want to go out with him- even after he told them he no longer had a girlfriend, and then his pal Tim changed jobs which interfered with their plans for Friday partying.

Euphoric sensations engulfed Kimmy, feelings that he thought would be gone forever. Betty had spritzed her bed as well as her body with the perfume that she knew drove Kimmy wild. All he could think of was doing what she wanted. Kimmy held the dildo as Betty demanded. She spread her legs to show off her bare, smooth pussy, framed by the red garters and sheer nylons. She pressed the tip of her high heels into Kimmy's thigh, a silent cue for him to do more.

"Put the tip of the cock in me, baby... guide his cock.. into me" she whispered.

Kimmy began to press the tip into her pussy, with the candle glow, it all seemed so surreal. Betty slid her sheer nylon-covered legs against Kimmy's bare body. She remembered how Kimmy had always wanted her to wear nylons or pantyhose when they went out and now she was giving him the sensations she knew he wanted. Kimmy couldn't believe how big the cock was- it dwarfed his in every way. But Betty didn't seem to be struggling as he slid it in several inches.

"God, that feels soo good, baby. I just love feeling cock in me. I'm soo wet," she said. "I want to suck it, lover. Bring it to my mouth.. now".

Kimmy slowly slid her dildo out and saw the wetness glistening in the subtle light. He brought it to her mouth and she took the tip into her mouth and then began to kiss and suck it- the tip, then one, two, three, four inches into her open mouth.

"Mmmm yes... feels soo good, darling. Put it back in me.. cover that cock with cum and then bring it back to my mouth... do it," she said.

As he did as ordered, she took her camera and took several pics of him holding the large cock, then sliding it deep into her; it was fully coated with her wetness. She then took another joint and lit it, inhaling deeply. When Kimmy brought it to her, she again had him smoke more weed.

"That's it.. feel the buzz, I want you to do everything- I want us high together, making love for hours. Smoke more.. do it," she said as she placed it to his lips. "Feels soo good; now bring that cock to my lips. I want to suck cock; I want cock".

Kimmy placed it on her lips and she licked the cream from it, moaning for more. She ran her tongue along the length, all the while looking right at Kimmy, wanting to make sure he saw her licking it.

"Do you like watching me sucking on this cock?" she asked as she caressed Kimmy's erection. She knew the answer. "It tastes soo good, feels so good; all the cum on it. Kiss me," she ordered. Kimmy did as he was told. "More.. put HIS cock back in me.. Coat HIS cock with cum... do it."

Kimmy was hypnotized, taken by the wanton lust that had control of Betty. He took the dildo and slid it back into her; he began to take it out but she wasn't ready yet.

"Fuck me with HIS cock, Kimmy. I want you to fuck me with HIS cock" she said loudly. The words shocked Kimmy for how she said it, what she said and the fact that her roommates might hear her.

Kimmy thrust the dildo into her again and again as she watched him gyrate her hips to take more and more into her. She finally motioned for Kimmy to bring the cock back to her lips. He watched, mesmerized and fixated on her lust for pleasure. She took the remainder of the joint and lit it, enough for each of them to have two large hits.

"Put HIS cock back in my mouth; I want to cum again" she said as she moved her hand down to her clit and the other hand to her nipple, squeezing it aggressively. "Give me HIS cock, baby."

Kimmy laid next to Betty, their warm flesh like an inferno together. He was beyond happy and beyond high. All that was happening was what he had dreamt over the past three months in particular, but, he knew, had fantasized about having a wild girlfriend. Now, it was his reality, no longer just a dream. Betty began to lick the tip as she had before, each tongue flick prompting Kimmy to move it as if it was real.

"MMMMMM cock.. sooo good, darling" she whispered. "I'm really high and feel soo turned on. I want to do everything.. with you, lover."

She looked at Kimmy and he sensed that she was thinking of something. "This cock feels soo good, God I love it. I love sucking HIS cock. Doesn't it look so sexy?" she asked him. "Come here.. kiss me," she said. She turned to him, just inches away, knowing that he would do as told.

Her mouth was coated with the cream she had licked from the cock and she shared it with Kimmy as he began to kiss her with more and more passion.

"Doesn't it taste soo good, Kimmy? It's been so long since you've tasted my pussy. Do you like it? Miss it? All that cum in my pussy.. I want you to lick it all" she told him.

Kimmy moaned as they kissed, feeling her tongue probing and thrusting into his mouth. He savored the taste she shared; it had been months since he had tasted her and he wanted her wanting him. Betty reached for her lipstick and applied more to her lips, then took her lip gloss to make her lips insatiably desirable.

Betty then took the cock and slid it into her pussy, pumping it eight times to make sure it was fully coated. She brought it back up, leaned over and kissed Kimmy, making sure her lipstick melted onto his lips. She then began to lick the tip, all while looking at Kimmy. She pulled it away for a moment and leaned back to him, moving her tongue into his mouth.

"Taste all of that cum," she said. "It's all for you to lick and eat." She then licked it and again kissed Kimmy. "Hey darling" she cooed, using her most intimate words for him, "let's do something really kinky, ok?"

Kimmy looked at her, wondering what she was thinking of. She lit another joint and then passed it to Kimmy. He didn't want to say no, even though he didn't know what she wanted. He whispered "OK" to her.

"It really feels so good to lick cock. It's covered with cum from my pussy. Help me... lick it ..." she said, her voice rough and evil. "Go on... it feels so good. You want to turn me on, don't you?"

Kimmy was really stoned; he could barely focus let alone process what the implications of what she wanted would mean. But if he said no, would she kick him out? Would she just tell him to leave, that he had his chance to reconcile and, even though he had begged her to get wild, now that she was, he was rejecting her? He would never get another chance.

Kimmy moved closer to her and she knew she had him. She took the cock tip and placed it on his lips, slowly moving it to move into his mouth. She pressed it in, not wanting to lose this window and not wanting to take all day. Deep inside, she was already thinking about calling Damien to come over so she could tell him everything. A ripple of evil arousal made her shiver with lust.

"Mmmm that's it sweetie, more.. taste all of that cum on it. Lick it.. hold it, and move it into your mouth, just like you saw me doing it" she whispered.

She watched Kimmy take the dildo as she continued to offer words of guidance and approval. She took her camera from behind her pillow, seeing that Kimmy's eyes were closed, he would never know. She told him to open his mouth and slide it in deeper, to taste all of the cum that coated HIS cock. She continued to refer to it as 'cock' and 'his cock', as well as 'suck his cock', 'lick his cock' and enhancing the word "HIS" over and over again. Kimmy was consumed with all of it. Betty did caress Kimmy's erection and had him use his free hand to feel her sheer nylons.

"God, you look so fuckin sexy doing that. I love watching you licking and sucking on his cock. Put it back in my pussy, darling. Coat it with all of the cum in my pussy... DO IT" she ordered. He couldn't say no.

Kimmy's mouth was now coated and almost full of the cream from her pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was and how rich the flavor of her pussy seemed.

"Doesn't it feel good? Admit it, lover. It's so fucking hot to see you sucking cock. Your lips are like mine, red and so sexy. Should I put lipstick on your lips, honey?" she asked as she reached for her lipstick. She had no interest in what Kimmy would say. She put the lipstick to his lips and made his lips look full and feminine. She loved it. Betty told him to lick it more as she again snuck more pics of him.

"Do you like me this way, darling?" she asked. She looked at Kimmy as she saw his lipstick marks all over the cock shaft. Mmmmm- she thought of what Kimmy would do if she told him to suck on a real cock.

"Now, go lick my pussy. Taste it all, lick all of the cum that's in my pussy. Don't stop until I am done; not until you've licked all of the cum from my pussy. If you want to be with me, don't disappoint me," she said, an ultimatum of sorts, so Kimmy thought.

Betty loved all that was happening- from the evening when she realized what an immature jerk Kimmy really was to all that she experienced since then, especially the night prior. While Kimmy gave her oral pleasure, she thought about the two men that made love to her, filling and stretching her pussy, how the inhalant removed the restrictions she had to suck and fuck big, thick cocks. And then Damien, how he guided her, wickedly- but all caused by this pathetic boy who was with her now. All of it. She felt proud, erotic, wanton, wicked, lustful and evil. And he loved it; each aspect made her want cock and to humiliate Kimmy- at the right moment.

Betty lit yet another joint- she knew she was already high but didn't want to lose the sensations. She wondered what other drugs she might be willing to try to add even more stimulation to her mind and body. She filed away a little note to talk with Damien about that- or maybe, also, Wanda. She smoked half of the joint that told Kimmy to finish it. Kimmy gladly did as she wanted. He knew that his mouth was drenched with her cum; she had never been this wet before and wondered what she had fantasized about. Kimmy wondered if he should ask her; he finished the joint and welcomed the increased buzz driving his thoughts and actions.

"You like it, baby?" she asked. Kimmy grunted yes, pressing his tongue deeper into her. "Good.. I like it too. Let me help you... my pussy is soo full of cum- hours and hours of playing with myself, thinking of cock and more cock, in my mouth and pussy.. touching.. mmmm.. my .. ass .." She looked at him, the devil inside her taking control. She then took the cock and slid it past his face and deep into her pussy.

"Look at that cock.. so big.. fucking me. Isn't that soo sexy? God it turns me on. That cock.. HIS cock.. it's soo big.. look at all the cum on HIS cock as 'he' pulls out of me. Lick it.. .. do it baby.. for me. Lick HIS cock and taste all of ... HIS CUMMM in me". There- she said it. She was blunt, whether Kimmy caught on or not.

Kimmy was stoned and taken by all of it all. He moaned with pleasure, now almost in a 69 position, Betty began to press her finger around Kimmy's rosebud and was glad when she saw him move so that she could really tease it. She watched as she continued to slide the cock in and out, repeatedly telling Kimmy to not stop.

"Lover, you are soo hot. This is what I want... I've .. learned things since you ended our relationship, Kimmy. I didn't know how much I needed more... but now .. I do. God, keep licking me baby. Taste all of that delicious cum.. that big thick COCK fucking me.. COCK CUM deep in me.. taste it, baby.. keep eating me," she said, wanting to make sure that Kimmy knew, that there was no doubt.

Kimmy couldn't stop, he wanted Betty to know he could turn her on and thrill her, make her cum. He felt a little weird with her continued demand that he lick the dildo- it was just a toy, right? It wasn't real. And he saw how much she wanted it. Just do it; she wanted him to and no one else was there. What's the harm? But each time she pulled the cock out of her pussy, Kim noticed the cum being more creamy, salty, thick. Kim also saw that she was watching him as he licked the cock. He would not give her a reason to reject him.

Betty held the cock in her hand and said "Let's move.. I want all of the cum in me to pour into your mouth". She moved out of her bed, guiding Kimmy to lay on his back, leaned over to kiss him, telling him how the taste of all that cum in his mouth turned her on. She brought his hands to caress her legs, kissed his erection and then took her panties from the previous night, soaking wet with cock cum, and told him she wanted him to put them on. Rather than ask, she moved Kimmy's fee through the two leg openings and slid them up to encase his small but erect penis.

She then climbed up, moving her pussy to just over his face. She found the last joint on her nightstand and shared the potent herb with Kimmy. She looked at him, somewhat warmly but also with anger, rage, frustration- a whole year of her college life wasted to appease this guy. Ugh.. She picked up the cock and began to lick it, then slid it back into her pussy, and then slowly began to grind her wetness into Kimmy's face, all the while moving the dildo in and out.

"mmm baby yes.. suck his cock. Look at all that delicious cummm.. so creamy and all over your lips and tongue. Lick that cock... taste it.. my pussy is soo full of cum.. delicious .. HOT cummm.." she said as she made sure Kimmy kept licking both the dildo and her pussy.

"Baby.. I need to tell you something... I lied to you about where I was last night," she started as she wrapped her legs tight to his now captive face.

She pulled the cock out and slid it over his lips, then to hers to take all of the cream off of it. "Kimmy.. darling.. I told you that I went to a sorority event.. well.. that's not true," she whispered as she pushed her pussy into him.

Kimmy looked up at her, both mentally and physically unable to move. What was she trying to tell me?

"Keep eating me baby.. so much cummm in me.. I want you to lick it all. Don't stop.. .if you want to please me.. keep eating me" she said. "I.. kind of went to a party.. and .. it was pretty wild. It was supposed to be some business mingling but, well.. I had a few cocktails and then a couple glasses of really good Cognac.. and then .. well.. I was offered a joint and I just smoked it and felt soo sexy. And I danced with some guys.. and then.. well.. baby.."

Kimmy was listening to her, fixated on how she was telling him all that had really happened. She usually went to the library or study groups- not parties. The thought of her with men- not him, confused him. How could he find this stimulating, erotic, if he was her boyfriend, or .. used to be.

"Baby.. we made out and .. I couldn't help myself... you know? My pussy.. it's soo full of cum... their cum.. COCK CUMMM .. I had two lovers who fucked me last night," she admitted. "Are you mad? I hope you're not mad, darling" she said, trying to offer a fake veil of sadness.

Kimmy looked into her eyes- she looked so sympathetic, so sad, but soo hot. Her breasts looked so sexy in the corset and the constriction made her waist so petite which further accentuated her round ass. Kimmy realized that he, too, had made some dumb mistakes before from drinking too much. Hell, this whole situation was because he had been out drinking beer with his buddy, Tim. How could he be mad at her?

"You know.. you're not really even my boyfriend now.. you dumped me.. remember?" she said, revisiting the pain she really did feel when he broke off the relationship. "You just ended our friendship because you wanted to be with your guy friends... remember? So.. you shouldn't be mad or jealous... I have a right to also make friends and go out." She closed that debate before it even started.

Kimmy smiled at her and nodded that he understood and then said "It's OK, Betty, I made a really dumb mistake .. I was such a.. jerk".

"You were an asshole, Kimmy. You could have gotten me fired and you arrested," she replied with a hint of anger. "You made me so mad; to just invade MY space like that after you fucking broke up with me! You fuckin pissed me off so much, Kimmy. You fucking made me soo mad. Jerk? Asshole- that's what Damien called you and he was soo right. You were such a fucking asshole and I wanted to make sure you remembered what you LOST."

But she continued to push her pussy into Kimmy's face, not allowing this, now, heated discussion to distract her from her real task. "I wanted to make sure you remembered what it was like when we were together- and all those fantasies you told me about- well, now.. yeah." She added, this time, pushing her pussy hard into his face as she rubbed her clit intensely- "and.. Damien's cock is so much bigger than yours. Kimmy.. he came over this morning and we fucked. God, he filled my pussy up.. His cock cum tasted good.. admit it... I saw you devouring my wet pussy." She looked at him with gleeful success. "Kimmy, clean up now, but you can keep my cock-cum soaked panties as a memento. Oh, I had Damien on the phone for the past half hour.. Damien, DARLING.. say hi to Kimmy, he's getting ready to leave now.." she said as she looked at how Kimmy's erection faded to nothingness.

Damien laughed loudly then gave Kimmy much more detail regarding Betty's prior night sexual discoveries. "Kimmy, best of luck in finding a WOMAN as hot as Betty. You know she's done with you now, right? Don't lock the door on your way out... I'm coming over there now."