College Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a matter of moments, Betty felt a 'rush' sweep over her. Where at first she was sure she was going to gag, she felt the man-cock going deeper down her throat. And where her young pussy was tingling as she felt herself being stretched, she now was bucking backwards to force his cock deeper into her wanton hole. She wanted more. She wanted that cock pumping deep in her, she was feeling parts of her pussy being touched that even Damien's cock didn't reach.

"O god yesss.. fuck me.. fuck... meee" she moaned out, unsure if others heard but then glad if she did. "Yes.. fuck me.. fuck me hard.. yesss". She then went back to taking the other Man Cock deep into her mouth, loving the fact that Wanda was watching her and smiling with glee, pointing to young Betty getting pegged from both ends.

Betty couldn't believe that she was taking so much cock into her pussy and knew that she wanted this again and again. She felt his hard thrusts into her and she squeezed her pussy walls around him, sucking him there just as she was sucking the hard cock in her mouth. Then she felt him grip her hips as he began to erupt into her. She felt her pussy shiver, her clit explode and she yelled out "YESSSSSSSSSSSS" for all to hear.

She wanted cock cum in her mouth as well and continued to suck on him, licking and stroking his cock and balls and downwards. She wanted it all. She loved being so slutty. Looking up at her lover in front of her, she whispered .. "Cummm in my mouth, baby".

And then the other lover pulled out of her, their mixed wetness coating his cock. He stepped around and placed his glistening cock near her mouth. She looked at it and began to lick all of their cream off of it. She then saw the other guy move to her back and he too slid deep into her drenched pussy. He slid deep into her, grabbing her hips to ram hard into her again and again. She continued to lick all of the cream off of the cock and felt him become aroused again, she sensed that he was the one who will fill her mouth with his delicious cum. She was right.

Though her pussy was already soaking wet, she felt the cock in her throbbing and with a final thrust, he also started filling her with cock cum. She ran her finger over the length of the cock she was sucking then slid it down to his rosebud, and with that, he grunted and shot streams of white nectar into her mouth. Betty couldn't believe what happened but regretted none of it.

As both men smiled at her and kissed her in parting, Damien emerged, a giant smile on his face. "Betty, you are the hottest woman I have ever known" he said with pride. "You know, Leo couldn't believe that you are the sweet innocent young woman I described. He's torn between wanting you as a numbers person or as one of his new movie stars!"

Wanda handed Betty her panties and gave her a long hug and a soft kiss on her lips. Betty felt a different tingle as she felt Wanda's tongue gently pry her lips apart, not sure what to do next. Wanda pulled back after a few moments and handed Betty her business card.

"Betty, I've heard about you and now I've seen you .. in action. We should talk sometime soon. Call me" she ordered. Betty smiled and nodded yes, affirming Wanda's statement.

Damien looked at Betty as they walked among the other partygoers. It was now past 11pm, Betty was overcome with emotions. Damien rested his hand on her warm ass cheek and said "How about we get you dressed a little bit, grab a cocktail and dance a bit.. then head back."

Betty nodded yes, somewhat realizing that her pussy was bare for all to see. Back in the guest room, Betty took a few minutes to compose herself and freshen her makeup. She looked in the bathroom mirror and saw herself aglow. She loved it. After reapplying her lipstick, she stepped back into the bedroom and approached Damien from behind, wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck. "Hi lover" she whispered.

"Hi sexy. You are amazing" was all he could say. She wrapped her arm into his and they went to the bar to have two more cocktails each, then danced, as one.

Damien saw a platter of perhaps 100 or more joints and grabbed a handful. Leo told him that his weed supplier had brought in a new shipment and he was overflowing with the grass- so take all you want.

Some of the guests ventured off to Leo's screening room to watch his latest movie but Damien and Betty felt it was a good time to head back. The cool evening air helped clear their heads from the wild events of the evening. Betty was fine with just having the radio on, holding hands with Damien for most of the drive. Damien asked her if she wanted to spend the night at his place but she wanted to get some sleep as she was truly exhausted. He smiled and walked her to her apartment door, gave her a deep kiss and asked if he should stop by in the morning. She saw a wickedness in his request, leaned to him and gave him a deep kiss.

"Yes, when you're .. up" she replied wickedly.

Then they saw the note that was left on the door. It was from Kim; he had apparently stopped by uninvited. The note said "Hey, was in the area and hoped to see you. Stopped by a couple times, thought you might be home early. 9pm and at 11pm. Out late? Call me, Kim" at the bottom he had drawn a little heart.

Betty saw it, angry, irritated that Kim would dare to stop by without asking. She crumpled the note and threw it to the ground, then stepped on it. They looked at each other and both said "what an ass" simultaneously.

Betty snuck into the room but then realized that her roomie wasn't home. She lit a candle and slowly undressed. As she looked in the mirror, she saw the bite marks on her neck and felt the wetness which defined her well-fucked pussy. She was all set to take a long bath when she heard her roommates returning, boisterous and laughing, the voice of some men also filling the room. She didn't really want to interrupt them or their plans. She tiptoed into the bathroom and quickly washed her face and snuck into bed. Within five minutes, she was out.

Morning sunlight peeked through her bedroom window, prompting her to roll over in hope of another hour of sleep. She didn't feel hungover, not in the slightest. She dozed off for 40 minutes, to be woken by her phone ringing- it was Damien. She answered and invited him over. He said he'd bring something for breakfast and would be there in 30 minutes. Betty was tempted to stay in bed but she wanted to look her best for her lover. She thought to herself- 'OMG, my lover?' She reflected on that; their relationship was so different than hers with Kimmy.

She was about to take a shower when she heard a knock on the door. Always a distraction; she put a robe on and looked thru the window- it was Damien. She opened the door and invited him in. "Well, that was a quick 30 minutes, love" she said. "I haven't had a chance to shower from yesterday... at all." He understood what she meant. "The girls came home maybe 10 minutes after me and they had some guys over. I just passed out."

Damien smiled and gave her a hug and then kissed her, slowly then with intense passion. "I laid in bed last night, remembering all of last night. You were soo hot. You ARE sooo hot!" he said. "Even though I was soo damn hard, I held off. I want you.. now".

Betty couldn't believe how wanting Damien was but she too also had the many images of the evening in her mind and she woke up more than once, her fingers stroking her swollen clit, her fingers wet from the cream which filled her pussy.

Damien opened a bottle of champagne and made Mimosas, then brought out one of the joints from Leo's place. Without asking her, he lit it and then gave it to her. She paused- a Sunday morning and I'm getting high? She sipped her champagne and Damien quickly refilled it. A little buzz wouldn't be all that bad, would it? She put the joint to her lips and took a small puff. It felt good. It felt really good. Betty looked at Damien and told him she'd be right back. Damien slapped her round ass and told her to hurry back. Damien finished the joint and lit another one, then ventured into her bedroom. He had been there before- many times now and knew his way around. He lit the candle she had at her bedside and then brought out the rest of the candles that he had given her for her birthday- Halloween, black candles. He closed the curtains so that the room was again dark, only lit by the candle glow.

Betty noticed Damien in her bedroom and came in- she had refreshed her lipstick with a wanton red shade, highlighted with lip gloss. She knew that Damien loved the feel of it on his cock. She wanted Damien- everywhere. Damien smiled and brought her to his side on her bed. He offered her the joint and she took it, this time it was her turn to smoke it all. While she felt the buzz taking hold, Damien ran his hands over her body, whispering his wants and arousal for her to hear.

"Take your pants off. I want your cock" she said. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked him fully, veracious in wanting his cum and to give him unlimited pleasure. She sucked and fondled his firm ass, feeling as aroused as she was just a few hours earlier.

"I want to fuck you, baby" Damien said, telling her what he was about to do.

She moved to expose her bare wet pussy and Damien slid deep into her. Damien immediately felt how wet she was; he wanted that.

"Lover, you are still soo wet" he said as he kept pushing into her. "So much cock cum in you. Soo hot..."

Damien looked at her, she was high, squeezing her nipples to increase her sense of arousal. Damien took the next step, something he had been thinking about for a few weeks but with Kim daring to stop by, the time was right. Damien still wondered if that jerk Kimmy was snooping around, trying to 'accidentally' see her on campus, and then this note. While he knew that Betty hardly ever brought him up in conversation, there were a few times where he was taking Betty to a restaurant or store and she would mention that she had been there with Kimmy. It was time to close that chapter, to have Betty slam it shut- on Kimmy's little dick.

"I loved having you there with me, baby. I bet Kimmy (he never called him 'Kim') would have freaked out, crying that you were being bad" he said.

Betty looked at him and giggled. "Yeah, Kimmy was soo jealous of anyone- such an insecure ..."

"Bitch.. insecure ..lil bitch" Damien finished her sentence.

"Yeah, he is such a lil bitch.. fuckin bitch" she replied. She felt wicked using that term about him but she felt it was true.

Damien intensified his fucking rhythm as he continued with his evil plan. "You know what would be hot? Call him. Tell him that you miss him. Tell him that you want him to come over.. that you are lonely and want to feel his touch and his tongue."

Betty looked at Damien with a bit of confusion. "You want Kimmy to come over here? Wh.. why?" she asked honestly.

"Why? So that he never thinks of you as his again. So that he KNOWS that he is nothing but a bitch and that you're soo done with him. Tell him that if he ever even looks at you, that you'll tell all of his friends about what he just licked and admitted he wanted" Damien stated, looking her right in the eyes. He then thrust deep into her and came and came and came.

She listened and knew that Kim.. who would continue to be a pain, coming around like he .. owned me. Fuck that. Bitch. LIL bitch! Damien's right .. completely right. I don't want some stalker always coming around, destroying my privacy. Fucking loser, Kimmy, you fucking loser.

"Damien.. darling" she started, then looked at him and said "bring your cock to my mouth. I want to taste ALL of the cock cum in my pussy. Light up another joint, and then I'll call OUR lil bitch".

Betty smoked most of the joint while Damien kissed her nipples. They then went over what to say on the phone call. The lil bitch better answer the phone!

"Kimmy.. Kimmy.. wake up.. it's your girlfriend. Quick, she called for you," Kim's mom said as she hurried back to the phone to tell Betty that Kim would be right there- and that she missed Betty's company.

"Hi... Kim.. it's Betty. I saw your note. You stopped by- and I missed you. I'm here now. Do you want to see me?" she asked, toying with him.

"Now? Um, sure. Yeah, yesss. I thought you didn't want to see me though? You were out so late," Kim asked.

"Oh.. hon.. it's been difficult for us both. And I think I'm .. as lonely .. as you are," Betty said, knowing how she was lying so! Lying to Kimmy sent tingles all over her. "Yeah, Trish bugged me about .. going with her to some sorority recital thing. It was soo boring. I thought that.. well. If you had been there, at least we could have been making out." Betty then looked at Damien and put a finger down her throat.

"Come on over baby. I want you to kiss me. You still want to kiss me, don't you? I miss you touching and kissing my nipples... and your tongue.. in me," she said in her sexiest voice.

Kim didn't know what to say. His mother was nearby, trying to eavesdrop like usual. "God, I miss kissing you too. I think about how we used to make out all the time, how you.." and then Kim stopped mentioning any of that stuff.

Ok, um, I'll be over in like 30 minutes.. you sure?" he asked.

"Yes.. lover.. Darling, hurry..." she whispered.

Kim jumped into the shower and then raced out, telling his mother that he'd be gone for the rest of the day. He could make it to her place in 20 minutes with the low amount of Sunday traffic. Meanwhile, Damien cleaned up the area, leaving the candles burning but taking the champagne glasses to the kitchen. He left three joints on Betty's nightstand, knowing it would work wonders on any resistance Kimmy might show.

"Have fun.. not too much fun!" Damien laughed, "and make sure you take some pics; I left a small camera on your nightstand.. hehe. Lots and lots of pics of our small dick lil bitch."

Betty thought about what she should put on. She didn't want Kimmy to see her naked- bite marks here and there and she wanted to make sure Kimmy lost control. She then remembered that her other roommate had a wild side and had told Betty that she could borrow any of her lingerie that she wanted.

Betty saw that Marla wasn't home; well, she offered. After five minutes, Betty found a red corset and garter belt with red thigh highs and.. yes, red heels. She rushed back to her bedroom, tightened the corset and with one last slide up her legs, had the garters clipped. Into the bathroom to spritz some perfume that she knew Kimmy loved, and extra red lipstick and lip gloss.. yes, she was ready.

Waiting for Kimmy to show up, Betty took one of the joints, then went into the living room, grabbed another glass and poured herself some more champagne, took one of Marla's VS120s and sat on the couch. She was ready and the wicked feeling made her even more wanting for it all to go as planned. Fucking Kimmy comes over to my apartment twice? He'll pay for this.

Kimmy lost five minutes in trying to find a parking spot. His third time circling around, someone left just as he pulled up. Not wanting to be out of breath or sweaty, Kim increased his pace, took a deep breath and then knocked on the apartment door- the one he used to just enter when he was dating her. Darn it, I should have brought a bottle of something. Too late now, darn it, he thought. Not that he could have stopped at a liquor store, his fake 21 year old license got cut up last time he tried to buy beer.

A few moments passed, which seemed like an eternity to Kim, then he heard the door unlocked and the door opens. Kim stared at what was before him. Betty? Dressed, undressed, like that? For anyone who passes by to see?

"Uh.. wow! Wow, Betty? You look so.. different," Kimmy said as he absorbed the image of his ... ex .. girlfriend, wearing fiery red lingerie and matching lipstick- more lipstick than she ever wore.. when I was her .. boyfriend.

"Come in .. darling.. come .. in.." she said and made sure that her perfume filled the air. "Aren't you going to kiss me? Or do you just wanna shake hands?" she laughed.

Kimmy looked at her full, fully painted luscious lips. Betty was a natural at kissing; Kimmy had helped her realize that. That was the most he could really do to have her explore. Kim began the kiss gently but Betty wanted full, erotic, wanton kissing. She pulled him to her and put her hand behind his head. She then kissed him wet and deep, grinding her body into his. He tasted her lips and then her mouth. The taste of tobacco was obvious and then he saw the cigarette in her hand. She looked at him in a devious way.

"I've been so stressed lately, Kimmy; school, classes, work. I had to talk with the company owners after that night, Kimmy. They were concerned about my safety. I was afraid that I was going to get fired, hon," she said, her concerns so believable. "My roommates worried about me- one offered her antidepressants but I didn't want to take those; Marla said I should just enjoy a cigarette and a glass of champagne. And..." she inhaled from her cigarette then drank the rest of her champagne, "so, some ciggies and champagne it is!"

Kim couldn't hide his erection, it was right there and she could feel it against her body. Betty moaned as she ran her hand over the outline of Kimmy's cock. It really was small; she had to slow her hand movement to make the sensation last. She sat down on the couch, her legs extended off the edge for Kimmy to see. Pointing to a tray on the coffee table, she told Kimmy to get the joint and light it. Again, Kimmy was overwhelmed- she never smoked weed when we dated. But now, she's offering it to me? Kimmy had no idea what was going on, of course. How could he not take advantage of this very odd situation.

He lit the joint and took a small hit, then offered it to Betty, unsure if she really wanted it. She did. She took the joint and took three small hits, then slowly exhaled.

"Smoke some more. I love it when you get high and then make love to me. I want that..now" she said, then took another hit and passed it to Kimmy. "Go ahead and light another one; we have plenty." And Kimmy did as directed, though he was already feeling a really powerful buzz from just the first one. "God, I love how I feel when I get high, Kimmy. Fuck that stupid promise I made to the church... I was too young to make such a fucking dumb promise- to God. Those fucking nuns trying to control us; fuck them. I promised to not take any drugs; now I wonder what other fun drugs might be like, you know?"

Betty looked at Kimmy, seeing how his motions and speech began to change. "Now, let's go to my bedroom." With that, she got up and rubbed her round ass by Kimmy's face. "Do you still love my round ass, Kimmy? Do you want to kiss it and lick it? Do you baby?"

Kimmy got up slowly, feeling a bit lightheaded. He saw her full, round ass and felt so turned on. It had been over three months since he had been with her, touching and caressing her. He loved to tongue her, from pussy to ass, but Betty pressed him back from licking her there. Kimmy now attempted to understand but it was just beyond him, especially with the potent weed.

"Candles are lit, darling. Take your clothes off. I want to feel your flesh bare, exposed," she ordered, Kimmy complied. Even in the candlelight, Betty could see Kimmy's notable boy chest. With his hair so fair and scrappy, he almost looked like a young girl. She laughed to herself- our lil bitch.

Kimmy laid next to her, wanting to feel that warm intimacy they had. Betty got the impression that he wanted to snuggle which was completely out of the question. She told him to start kissing her breasts and to work his way down. She leaned over and lit another joint, taking a large hit and then motioning for Kimmy to smoke it also. He tried to say no but she wouldn't have it and pulled him to her with force, then pressed the joint to his lips.