College Bathroom Pt. 03

Story Info
Taken back to his dorm room and used by his friends.
3.7k words
4.77
23.3k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the college dorm hall with the anonymous student who had just fucked my ass and his roommate who had watched. We walked slowly, deliberately past the open doors of the other students' rooms as they hung out late on a Friday night after a week full of classes. A few of the other students gave knowing glances as our leader smirked at them. Had this happened before? Did he make a habit of picking up guys in that bathroom and taking them back to his dorm bed?

As soon as we entered the room, he spoke. "Strip. Both of you. Now."

I knew my place in this arrangement, as did his roommate. Our clothes littered the floor in less than 30 seconds.

"Well, make our guest feel at home," our aggressor told his submissive roommate. The kid was on his knees and sucking my flaccid cock to life in no time flat. He was doing a fine job sucking cock and I was enjoying the pleasure to an extent. But two things were holding me back from enjoying a blowjob the way I normally would. One, his roommate had been right when he told me earlier the kid was only "ok" at sucking cock; I've had much better BJs. Two, I had come there that night with the intent to be used and that was still what I really wanted.

Regardless, a blowjob -- even a mediocre one -- still feels good so I stood there and enjoyed it. The kid took me part way into his mouth and used his hand on my shaft. I jumped on a couple passes when his teeth grazed me and he apologized each time. And even with how little he took into his mouth he still somehow gagged a few times.

"Told you he wasn't very good, but he'll do in a pinch when there isn't a chick to take home or a good slut like you waiting in the bathroom," the dom told me.

"Plus, he'll do anything you tell him to," he continued with a sneer. "Stop scraping his dick with your teeth already and suck his balls."

The kid on his knees slid his mouth off my cock, lowered his head a little and took my right testicle into his mouth. He sucked and slurped on it, pulling it deep into his mouth and letting it pop out of his mouth. Then he repeated the process on the left testy. I will give it to him, the kid was much better at sucking balls than sucking cock. I was really enjoying myself when the roommate demanded a change again.

"Lay on the edge of the bed and pull your knees to your chest," he told me.

"Yes," I thought. "I'm gonna get that cock back in my ass that I was craving." Instead, the kid got closer and took a long lick at my asshole. While I've had girls willing to rub my ass while we fucked, it had probably been 20 years since one rimmed me.

"Oooohh yeeeessss," I moaned, closing my eyes. This was where the kid truly shined, which made sense. He probably had more experience eating girls out before his roommate started making him into a submissive cum dump.

He pressed the pad of his tongue hard against my brown hole and licked all the way up my taint. He was enthusiastic about using his tongue in this manner, probably envisioning some old girlfriend who he'd rather be going down on than me. He really had me worked up as he licked all over my hole.

"Oh fuck yes," I exclaimed as my hole opened up and he pushed the tip of his tongue into my ring. "Eat my ass, bitch!" I growled. I couldn't help myself. A minute later though, the roommate changed things up again.

I was told to lay down and he told the kid to ride my cock. I could tell he really didn't want to so I spoke up.

"How about you just fuck my ass instead?" I offered. "It's what I came here for after all."

"Don't worry, you're gonna get that ass filled plenty tonight," he responded. "This little slut needs to learn to love cock like you do though."

I felt bad for the kid. He sure drew a crappy roommate! But my dick betrayed my mind. A tight hole to fuck sounded good and I didn't want to risk the roommate kicking me out before I got more of what I really wanted.

The kid straddled me on the bed and positioned my cock head at his opening. He slowly rocked back and forth on my head for a minute or two before really pushing down. My cock popped into his ass with less effort than I expected. This must happen to this kid more often than I realized, though he still grimaced in a little pain as I stretched his tight hole.

He rode my cock with slow, shallow strokes at first as he got accustomed to the penetration. The longer we fucked the deeper he took me, but would occasionally slow things down taking smaller thrusts. I grabbed his ass and pulled myself deeper inside like if I were fucking a female lover who was riding me.

As he increased his pace again, I felt his hard shaft slap against my stomach. He moaned in pleasure as my cockhead slid across his prostate. I took comfort in knowing he was deriving at least some pleasure out of the situation.

Suddenly I noticed a cock at the side of my face. For a minute there I had forgotten the roommate was in the room and certainly hadn't noticed him undress.

"Suck me," he ordered. I turned my head and opened my mouth wide and he pushed his cock into my cheeks. I moved my head back and forth as much as I could, but he was fucking my mouth more than I was really sucking his dick. Nonetheless, he seemed to be enjoying it.

"Damn, even in this position he sucks better than you," he chided his roommate.

He continued sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, drool running down the side of my cheek. He gripped my hair so he could push a little farther but really couldn't get as deep down my throat as I suspect he wanted to at this angle.

Regardless, friction is friction and my mouth was doing its job. He started moaning more frequently and increased his pace. A couple minutes later he filled my cheeks with his cum and I swallowed it all.

As he pulled his deflating cock from my mouth, my attention returned to the boy riding my shaft. His breathing increases, as does how hard he's bouncing on my cock. This kid acts like he doesn't like gay sex and that he's being forced into these acts. I'm sure he is forced, or at least was at first, and I'm sure he's conflicted about his feelings. But the way he's fucking me right now he's lying if he says he doesn't enjoy a cock up his ass!

He leans backward and puts his hands on my thighs for support. He's bouncing hard on my dick, so hard I'm worried about how much it's going to hurt if I slip out and he slams down on me. But he manages to keep me inside him while taking my full length furiously. His cock is flopping all over and smacking against both of our stomachs.

It's too much to take. This is the best fuck my cock has experienced in a long time. I grab his hips hard, thrust up into him and unload my cum deep in his ass. I want to stay buried deep inside him while I finish cumming, but he's close now and keeps bouncing.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkk," I hear him hiss and feel a splash of cum land on my chest. He keeps spurting as he rides me, his flopping cock spitting cum all over us. Most of it lands on my chest and stomach, a little dripping on my pubes as his orgasm subsides and he stops riding me.

"Damn, you really know how to fuck," I compliment him. He rests on me for a moment catching his breath when his roommate commands him to clean me up.

The kids rises off my shaft, leans over me and starts lapping up the cum he deposited. After all globs are licked off my torso, he takes my softened cock into his mouth and cleans off the little bit of my own cum that is on my shaft, tasting his own ass on my pole.

"Thank you," he says and goes to sit in a chair in the corner. As he does this, I see the roommate walk over and open his dorm room door. Three other guys walk in and eye up my naked body laying there.

"Is he good to go?" one asks.

"Oh fuck yeah he is," the roommate responds. "You can do whatever you want to this slut. Can't they?"

"Mmm hmm," I respond. All three immediately strip and one walks right to the edge of the bed. I know what he wants, but I want to hear him say it. I want to be commanded.

"Suck my cock, slut," he obliges. I moan with lust as I sit on the edge of the bunk bed and take him into my mouth. I grab his hips as I suck him deeply and feel his cock harden in my mouth. I play with the cock a little, swirling it with my tongue and pulling on it with my lips. I let him plop out of my mouth, grip his shaft and hold it straight up as I take a moment to lick his balls.

"I told you to suck my cock, slut," he groans, apparently intent just to cum and not enjoy and other stimulation. I slide his shaft back into my hungry mouth and he begins fucking my mouth, not that I have a problem with it. In fact, I rather enjoy the aggressiveness.

I slide my hands from his hips back to squeeze his little bubble butt. I knead his cheeks in my hands as he thrusts into my throat. I grab his ass with my fingers pulling at the crack of his cheeks. I know he would go over the moon if I rubbed his little asshole, but I also know he's self-conscious in this setting so I don't push any further. But it's just enough to set him quickly over the edge.

"Aaaaahhh, uunngghhh," I hear, and then I feel his cock twitch as it slides across my tongue just before I feel a spurt hit the roof of my mouth. He shoots a few more times and I swallow it all before he pulls out.

"Thanks," he says before adding "slut!" for good measure.

The next kid approaches and tells me to bend over the bed. I comply, kneeling on the dorm floor and resting my chest across the twin bed.

"I'm gonna fuck that slut ass," he proclaims. 'Uh, yeah, figured that one out...' I think to myself as I feel him roughly insert one and then two fingers inside of me.

"Tell me you want it," he demands as he finger bangs my ass hole. "Tell me you want me to fuck the shit out of your ass."

He doesn't sound as sexy as I think he believes he does, but I remind myself that this is what I came here for tonight. To be dominated and suck and fuck previously anonymous cocks. The reminder helps me regain my excitement.

"Fuck the shit out of my ass, stud!" I moan as I splay my arms out in front of me and bury my face in the sheets to feel more helpless. He smacks my ass hard and then I feel his mushroom head part my cheeks. He grabs my hips and pushes forward while pulling me back until he is buried inside my asshole with one thrust.

"Oh fuck!" I yell into the sheets through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, you like my cock up your bitch ass?... Yeah, you do!" he assures himself without waiting for a response. He fucks me hard and fast and I'm grateful this isn't the first cock I've taken tonight. But I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel incredible. I lay there, totally vulnerable as he pounds my ass.

Grabbing my ass, he thrusts deep into my bowels over and over. He occasionally slaps my ass, alternating between which cheek he strikes, never slowing his pace. I moan into the sheets again.

"Ooooohhh, fuck, you feel so good in my ass. Fuck, fuck, fuck, keep fucking me you stud!" And I truly meant it now. I couldn't figure out how he could fuck this hard for so long.

"That's what my girlfriend said when I fucked her earlier!" he laughed. I was round two, that explained the stamina.

"Ooooohhh goooooddddd," I moaned again. "We're both lucky then. Damnit, fuck me! Fuck me so good!"

I heard a moan from the corner of the room and turned my head to see what it was. The roommate that I had just fucked was sucking off the third friend.

"Yeah, suck me. Come on, you should be able to suck better than this by now," the boy shamed him. "Suck me good. Get me nice and hard to fuck that bitch's ass." I assume I was the 'bitch' in this scenario.

My attention returned to the cock in my ass as its owner slammed even harder into me. He was fucking my raw ass harder than before. He put his hand into the back of my neck and shoved my head into the bed. I wasn't being suffocated, but it was harder to breathe. I've had girlfriends in the past who liked to be choked while we fucked. I got it now, the labored breathing was turning me on while he pounded me.

He was furiously fucking me now; he had to be approaching his orgasm. He was doubled over me and pushed me into the sheets more. I was right, this was his climax. He was panting and breathing heavy while I struggled to get air into my lungs. Then he erupted.

"Yeeeeaaaahhh, slut! Take it! Take my load!" He pushed his cock as far into me as possible, as if he were a dog knotting his bitch. He kept pulsing inside of me until the last of his cum was deposited. He shifted his weight off of me and I lifted my head and chest off the bed. I sucked in as much air as I could to fill my lungs. But my respite was short lived.

"That ass isn't done yet," the third friend stated. Fully fluffed, he was now behind me and shoving his cock up my well used hole.

His cock was slightly thicker than the last but he had no trouble entering me at this point. I felt like King Kong might be able to fuck my ass right now! But his cock felt great and was even better as his bulbous head slid across my over-stimulated prostate. I was definitely leaving a stain on the sheets as pre-cum spilled out of my cock like a leaking faucet.

"Oh yeeeeesssss," I moaned as this new cock screwed me. "Fuck me. Breed me. Give me that cock."

And he certainly did as I asked. Full strokes, in and out of me. I would feel the ridge of his helmet pull against my ring and then he would slowly slide inside until his hips and balls pushed against me. Then he would repeat it, letting me feel every vein in his cock slide across my hole. While the pounding of the last cock was fun, this slow deep dicking felt incredible.

He leaned over my body and whispered in my ear, "you like how I'm fucking you, don't you?"

"Mmmm hmm. You fuck so good," I whisper back.

"That's it, feel my length fuck you. Moan for me."

I did, it really felt amazing. "Oooooohhhhhhh, yeeeeeeesssss!" He reaches under me and pinches my nipple. Fuck, tingles shot through my body. He really knew how to fuck someone for their pleasure, not just his own.

Pulling at my nipples and screwing me deep he next asks, "Want my cock to make you cum? I can rub this head right against your prostate and make you cum like you've never cum before. You'll fucking love it," he hisses.

Hell yes I wanted that, it sounded amazing! But the dom roommate who brought me here snapped back before I could answer. "Only if he wants to be fucked after he's jizzed 'cause my cock's still gonna pound that ass again tonight!"

"Room 414 if you want that orgasm another time," he whispers in my ear. He slips his hand down from my nipple and grabs my cock. "I'll let you fuck my ass, too. But don't let these guys know that part. I don't want to be one of their fuck toys."

Still with full length strokes, he sped up his motion. Each thrust pushes my cock through his enclosed fist, which he removes shortly thereafter knowing I wouldn't want to cum yet.

He pumps into me a few more times, groans loudly in my ear and deposits yet another large load into my rectum. His cock jerks a few more times and he says, "I hope to see you soon" before pulling out and dressing to leave.

It was just the two roommates and me now, everyone else had left. "Ready for one more?" the dom asks. "Uh huh," was all I could mutter, remaining bent over the bed and waiting for his assault.

Instead, he tapped me to move and laid down on the bed. "Ride me, slut."

I climb onto the bed and straddle his waist. Like a good little whore I reach behind me, grab his shaft and guide it to my opening. As soon as his tip makes contact I push myself down, impaling my ass with his hard shaft. I start riding his cock like a bitch in heat.

He grabs and massages my butt. "You have the cutest ass I've ever seen, way firmer than these bitches in school." I thank him and kept riding his cock. There was so much cum up my ass that it started running down his shaft providing plenty of lube.

"Harder. Faster," he commanded. I started moving my hips up and down with an increased pace. "Lean back and ride me harder. Now!"

I place my hands on the bed behind me and start bouncing on his cock. My dick starts flopping around with the increased movement.

"Yeeeeeaaaahhhh, that's it, bitch. Keep going." He was staring directly at my cock as it bounces up and down. He was really enjoying this and so was I! The shaft of my cock slapped against his belly and then the helmet smacked against my own stomach. I move even faster, something incredible about the feeling of my shaft swinging around freely, wildly!

I think back to the sub roommate riding my cock in the same manner, his cock flailing without control. This had definitely become the preferred style of fucking for these two, both enjoying the stimulation and visual impact, and I could understand why. I felt like a porn slut, my cock bouncing around instead of their large breasts.

I looked up and saw the other roommate jerking his cock while he sat in his chair like a good boy. He watched us fucking and jerked his cock furiously. He finally noticed I was looking at him. As we locked eyes he lost control. Holding in a whimper, cum started leaking out of his cock and spread all over his hand. Well trained, he licked his load off his hand as soon as he finished to not make a mess.

"Fuck me. That's it, fuck me." I snapped back to reality and returned my gaze to my cock swirling around.

There was just something amazing about the way this felt. I was getting really excited at the sight and feeling of my cock flopping uncontrollably as his cockhead slammed across my prostate. "Ooooooohhhhh goooodddd," I moaned.

"Yeah, bitch, I can make you cum hands free, too," he stated proudly. "Fuck me. Cum for me. Shoot that fucking load all over." I reached for my cock but he slapped my hand away. "Don't. You'll cum any minute."

I was skeptical but did as I was told. The sounds of the bed creaking and my cock slapping against us violently filled the room. And that's when I felt it. My orgasm was rising within me.

"Oh fuck!"

"That's it," he smiled, "fuck the cum out of yourself."

My cock flopped up and down, side to side, around in circles, and it felt incredible.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck yes. Yes. Oh. Fuck... fuck... fuck... FFUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" I yelled.

I started to shake uncontrollably and cum exploded from my cock. As my penis flopped around, cum flew everywhere. It landed on his chest, my stomach, the sheets, the wall next to the bed, the floor... everywhere. All the while I kept shaking. It was the most amazing orgasm of my life. It was so intense I didn't even realize the man beneath me was moaning and shooting his load inside of me.

Finally coming down from my orgasm, I lifted off of my partner. As soon as I did, I felt a tongue on my ass. Looking behind me, the sub roommate was cleaning the cum from my hole. Satisfied he got everything that was going to leak out, he sucked the dom into his mouth.

"He's going to clean me up now, you can go. We'll see you back here soon," he said with a smirk. I almost said this had been too much and I couldn't do this again. But then I remembered the intense orgasm I just had, and who was I kidding?

"See you soon," I said on my way out of the door, catching plenty of sneers and knowing looks as I walked down the dorm hall to leave.