College Bathroom Pt. 04

Story Info
Soliciting sex in the dorm room and bathroom.
3.7k words
4.77
5.8k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College Bathroom 4

The next weekend I found myself back at the dorm. This time, I was there pretty early, college time considered. It was 9 pm. I was hoping to catch the kid who promised a more "gentle" experience last time before things had gotten too crazy on the floor. Not that I was only looking for gentle. Quite the contrary. I still hoped to be used as a submissive cum dump that evening, but I was interested in a more "normal" fuck, too.

I figured a few scenarios might play out. One, he wouldn't be home, in which case I'd grab a few drinks at the bar and head back to the bathroom later. Two, he'd be home, we'd have that nice fuck... and then I'd head to the bathroom after we finished. Or three, the whole gang would already be on the floor and I'd get used by multiple guys as I had the week before. Win-win-win for my horny ass and mouth!

I entered the dorm front door and stopped at the desk. "Can I help you, sir?" the attractive student worker asked me. Maybe there was a fourth scenario?

"I hope so," I replied, with innuendo in my mind. "Can you see if room 414 is in, please?"

He dialed the room and a voice answered. "Hey, Adam, there's someone to see you.... An older guy, maybe an uncle or something?"

"He'll be right down," the hunk behind the desk said as he hug up the phone.

A moment later, Adam -- it was kind of weird to know one of these kid's names now -- welcomed me up to his room, smiling.

"Good timing," he explained as we walked, "the rest of the floor went to the basketball game tonight but I had to stay to work on a paper."

"Oh. Do you need me to let you keep working?"

"Not at all! Your ass is a very welcome study break!"

We entered his room and I saw Word open on his computer screen and a couple text books open on his desk. I heard the door lock snap and turned to see him removing his shirt.

"I really do have a lot of writing to do though," he explained as he started unbuttoning his jeans, "so I hope you don't mind if we skip the pleasantries."

"Not at all," I responded. "We both know why I'm here."

"Good, then come here and suck my cock."

I quickly removed my clothes and stood before him. I put my hands on his chest, feeling his well defined pecs. I looked him in his eyes for a moment, slid my hands down his six pack abs, then grabbed his hips for support as I lowered myself to my knees.

Grabbing the base of his cock, I licked his semi-hard shaft and then slipped it into my mouth. I moved my lips up and down slowly, savoring the feeling of his pole expanding across my tongue. Oh, how it turned me on to feel this young man's cock harden within my mouth as I sucked him.

"Yes, that's it," he moaned. "Get me hard. Your mouth feels so good." Adam ran his hands through my hair as he simultaneously closed his eyes and threw his head back.

"You're such a good cocksucker," he continued. "I'd just let you finish me in your mouth if I didn't know how good your ass felt."

I kept sucking his beautiful dick with a nice even pace. I really enjoyed sucking him and I knew he didn't want to blow any time soon so there was no need to speed up. He pushed onto my head a little though and he went a little farther into my mouth.

Eyes open, watching me suck him now, Adam pulled on my head again on the next thrust. "That's it, take a little more. I wanna feel your throat."

I pulled back and then each time I sucked him back into my mouth I'd hear, "that's it..." as he applied pressure on the back of my head and thrust his hips slightly forward. A minute later, my lips were stretched around the base of his cock and my nose was in his pubes, his full seven inches pushing into my throat.

I deepthroated him a few more times, much to his delight, before Adam released my head and told me to lay down. I moved to my back on his bed and assumed it was time for anal. Instead, he climbed on top of me in a 69 position and quickly swallowed my dick. I moaned in appreciation and then looked up at his cock dangling above my face. Precum was leaking from his tip and I quickly licked it up before craning my neck to resume blowing him.

I had never 69ed another guy before. Being on the bottom and needing to lift your neck upward to suck cock was a bit awkward, but I managed to find a rhythm. And my partner leisurely toyed with my cock, seemingly just enjoying the feeling of my dick sliding across his lips and tongue.

After a couple minutes of our shared pleasure, he stopped sucking me. "Did you happen to shower before you came over?" he casually asked.

I responded that I had, and then he moved off of me. An odd question to ask before fucking me I thought as he moved to the bottom end of the mattress and pushed my knees to my chest. But then it made sense as he lowered his body and slid his tongue across my ass hole.

A few more licks move quickly across my brown rosebud. I haven't had anyone toss my salad in years; I forgot how much I liked it!

"You like that?" Adam asks with a smirk. "I told you I'd make this pleasurable for you."

"Mmm hmmm," I moan in response. "Eat my ass, please!"

I watch intently as he extends his tongue again and it presses against my hole. He slowly licks my whole crack before he begins lapping at his target wildly. I throw my head back and snap my eyes shut as I've seen so many women do when I eat them out. And he licks me just as I would do to those women as if he could bring me to orgasm with his oral assault.

"Oh, yeeessss! Eat my ass! That feels so good..."

He kept licking me, going way longer than I anticipated he would. I moaned loudly as my hole opened up and slipped the tip of his tongue inside me. Each pass of his tongue pushed more forcefully into my opening as it moved across. I could have happily lay there for hours, getting rimmed until he eventually jerked me to orgasm. But even the most generous lovers eventually want to fuck, and we had reached that point.

"I'm glad you're liking that so much," he smiled at me as he raised to his knees, "but I really do have a lot of work to do."

He reached into his side table drawer and pulled out a tube of lube. He squirted some of the tip of his middle finger and easily pushed it into my anus. He pushed it in and out a few times, pulled it out, added more lube, and then pushed his middle and index fingers inside. He gave my cock a couple slow strokes with his free hand while he fingered me.

"You ready?"

"Yes, please fuck me," I replied.

He squirted a little more lube, this time applying it to his cock. With my legs still in the air, he lined up his cock and started pushing into my butt.

True to his word of making this more enjoyable for me, he took his time working his cock into me. Making sure I was comfortable, he entered my canal little by little, pausing when he sensed too much resistance, until he was half way inside.

"That feels nice," I said to him, being honestly appreciative while also letting him know I was enjoying it. That seemed to put him at ease and he started fucking me. Still at a controlled pace, but he pulled out until just his helmet was pulling at my ring and then pressed forward just as deep as he had been.

"Oh yeah," I cooed. "Give it to me. Give me that cock."

His pace increased with the encouragement. So did his depth. I was good and loose now and I wanted a good fucking.

He pulled out of me and reached for a little more lube. "Put that pillow under your ass," he told me. I did as I was told, which raised my hips a bit higher. As he pushed his rod back inside of me, he lifted my left leg and placed my ankle on his shoulder. Just like a woman, I let my right leg drop open to the side.

He started fucking me good now. He pushed balls deep and thrust with an increased rhythm. My cock flopped around as he started pounding me and precum drooled out of my slit as his cock head pressed against my prostate with each thrust. His breathing increased with the extra exertion.

"Will you play with my nipples?"

He reached my chest with his left hand and groped my pec. Then he began pinching my right nipple. He used light pressure at first and then pinched and pulled harder as I verbally affirmed my pleasure.

I was loving my pounding, but realized we were probably nearing the end. Adam started moaning more and more and his pace increased frantically.

"Fuck yeah, you're ass feels so good! Fuck yes, fuck yes!" he continued. He watched intently as his lubed cock slid in and out of my ass. He moved his hand from my chest and gripped my cock, jerking it up and down to the same pace at which he fucked me.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he told me. "Cum for me. I want you to cum, too. Cum for me!" he practically demanded as he stroked me furiously. Luckily for him, his stroking coupled with the prodding of my prostate had me on edge.

"I'm gonna cum for you," I told him. "So close. Almost there... keep stroking me... almost there... FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

I let loose, cum splashing across my chest and abs.

"Yeaaahhhh!" he cheered. "So fucking hot!"

My ass squeezed his cock hard each time I shot another stream and that pushed him over the edge. He leaned hard into the leg he had held against his chest and shoulder and pushed as deep into me as he could. I felt his cock pulse as he began depositing his load deep into my bowels.

After his orgasm ended, he dropped my leg and pulled out of my ass. He got up from the bed and tossed me a towel as he asked me if I liked it.

"Fuck yes," I responded. "That was so good. Wanna go again in a little bit?"

He laughed a little. "Damn, you really are a cock whore, huh? Anyway, I would love to, but I really do have work to finish. And you should get out of here, unless you want the rest of the floor to use you again. They'll all be back soon."

I wiped the cum off my body and stood to get dressed. Adam handed me a slip of paper. "My number. Call me directly next time. And maybe you'll get to fuck me, too," he said winking at me.

At that, I left his room and quickly headed down the stairs to leave. His warning was fair, I didn't want to be free use for the rest of the floor tonight. But I was serious about wanting to go again, so I found myself walking back to the basement bathroom to see if anyone else might show for a night cap.

I walked into the now familiar bathroom. It was quiet, no one using the facilities for their intended use or for play. I walked into a stall, stripped my clothes and lay them on the floor. I sat on the toilet seat and waited.

About 10 minutes later, the door opened. Nervous anticipation gripped my body. Sadly, the visitor didn't enter the stall next to me. Instead, he walked to a urinal, unzipped and relieved himself. I was so horny that I thought about leaving the stall and walking toward him to ask if he wanted a blowjob, but I remained seated. He finished his business and moved to the sink to wash his hands. I knew he'd be able to see my clothes on the floor in the mirror. Maybe that would convince him to come join me. But no suck luck. He rinsed his hands, dried them and left. I looked between my legs and saw I had a half stiffy, apparently getting excited from the anticipation.

I continued waiting, hoping someone else would enter, someone who wanted to use me. I lost count of how long I sat there. The expectation was killing me, but I knew I'd be insatiable if I left for home without getting my fill. Right as I considered going back to Adam's floor where I knew I could get all the cock I could handle -- and then some! -- the door opened.

This time, the man didn't head straight to the urinal to pee. He took a couple slow steps around the room. I watched under the stall door and saw his feet stop right in front of the urinals. He paused for a long moment. Was he going to change his mind and leave? Should I speak up and offer to blow him? Should I open my door and show him I'm ready to party? I didn't want to scare him away, but I didn't want to risk him leaving.

Thankfully, my patience paid off as he entered the stall next to me. I slowly stroked my cock as I waited.

The guy cleared his throat and nervously whispered, "I've never done this before. How do we start?"

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"A blow job."

"Give or receive?"

"Um, receive. I'm not gay, just in need," he replied.

I chuckled softly, then slipped my finger through the gloryhole and gave the 'cum here' motion. "Put your dick through the hole."

An uncut, 7 inch cock slipped through to my side. It was a nice looking cock. A nice thickness but wasn't going to over stretch my mouth or my ass if we got that far. And it had some wonderful veins like I love!

"Oh damn, your cock is amazing," I complimented him.

"Uh, thanks..." he responded.

I stroked him a few times, enjoying the sight of his foreskin moving over and off his mushroom head.

"Please," he begged. "Please suck it," he said with desperation.

I took his head in my mouth. His foreskin was still pulled over it. I slipped my tongue underneath and circled his tip.

"Oh fuck!" he responded. His cock twitched as I teased sensitive nerve endings. I decided to stop toying with him and pushed forward on his shaft.

"Ooooohhhh, yeeeessssss. That's it. Suck my cock. Ohhhhhh yesssssss!"

I took the guy's cock in my mouth and started sucking. I took about half his rod into my mouth and bobbed up and down. It must've been ages since this cock had any attention because he moaned the whole time. This was genuinely one of my favorite cocks I'd ever sucked. I loved the feeling of his veins running across my tongue and lips, and his enjoyment and appreciation added to the enjoyment.

I pushed forward until he started entering my throat. Another slurp, a little farther into my throat. When I had almost his entire length swallowed, I felt him shift a little to push his pelvis against the wall as much as possible.

"Yes! Deepthroat me, please!" I took his full length a few more times. I'd happily continue sucking this beautiful shaft and swallow his cum, but I wanted more if I could get it.

I stopped sucking him and gently stroked him as I asked, "You wanna fuck?"

Silence for about 30 seconds. "I told you I'm not gay."

"That's fine, neither am I. I still love women, just have other... urges, too."

Silence again.

"It's just a tight hole for you to use," I continued. "You can't see me. Just look at my butt and pretend it's a girl. Unless you have another tight hole to go fuck tonight that I don't know about..."

"Ok," came a meek reply after another 30 second pause. "How?"

I had been sitting on the toilet seat, but now got down on my knees. Something about kneeling on that cold, dirty floor turned me on in a way that I couldn't describe. I moaned in excitement. Yes, about the cock I was about to receive, but also about being a dirty slut on a dirty floor in a dirty bathroom. I turned my backside to the divider, spread my legs wider so I could get low enough, and slid my bottom half underneath. I had to rest on my forearms on the ground to get low enough. My face and torso were inches from the ground. I was so turned on waiting to be used.

"Shit," the other guy said. "I didn't bring a condom."

"Fuck me, baby," I responded. "We both need this so badly. Give me that big cock."

Yet another pause. Damn it, don't leave. Please don't leave...

He rubbed the shaft through my cheeks. "What if I just do this? Kinda like titty fucking, but your butt."

"I want you inside of me so badly. You know it'll feel so much better for both of us. Fuck me, baby. Please just fuck my ass!"

A couple of more strokes through my cheeks. He really had the control here. Would he decide this felt good enough and just finish on my back? But then I felt it. He positioned the tip against my hole and started to push. I was still loose from Adam so he entered me pretty easily.

"Oooohhh, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, fuck me good. Doesn't that feel so good up my tight ass?"

"Uh huh," he breathed behind me. "Oh, your ass feels incredible! I haven't fucked anyone in so long. Oh, god, this is so good."

He grabbed my hips and started fucking me at a steady pace. In and out. In and out. In and out. I was in heaven. As good as the veins on his cock felt in my mouth, they felt three times as good sliding across my ring. Plus being used as a dirty whore on the dirty floor, my head was spinning. I had a puddle of precum underneath me and I was kind of amazed I hadn't just shot my load already.

"Are you doing ok?" he asked. "Am I going too fast or too hard?"

"Oh, you're cock is fucking amazing," I assured him. "You feel so good. You can fuck me however you want."

"Really?" he asked.

"Oh, yes! Give me that cock. You're fucking me so good!"

With that, he grabbed my cheeks and squeezed, kneading them in his hands. He started fucking me with long, hard strokes. He practically pulled out all of the way before slamming into my ass. I could feel my ass cheeks jiggle in his hands from the force.

This pounding also had my stiff rod bouncing up and down as it dangled below me. With each thrust my cock smacked against the puddle of precum on the floor.

Then something unexpected happened, I felt a hand grip my cock. "That feel good?" he asked as he gave me a reach around. "I had to see what another cock felt like."

"Uh huh," I moaned. "But if you stroke me too long, you're gonna make me cum. Your dick feels so good inside me and is rubbing right against my prostate."

"I'm gonna cum soon, too," he warned me. "Your ass feels so tight."

I was disappointed because I really wanted this beautiful cock to keep pounding my ass, but I should've known we were nearing a climax. I knelt there enjoying every second of this fucking that I could get.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! I'm about to cum!" he practically announced to the entire building. He fucked me as hard as he could and stroked my cock like he was trying to rip it off to take home with him.

"I'm gonna cum! I'll pull out and shoot on your back for you, ok?"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I snapped as quickly as I could. "I'm not some girl you need to worry about knocking up. Cum in my ass! I want to feel your load inside of me!"

I reached behind myself to hold his thigh and try to keep him from moving. When he kept thrusting into me and I was satisfied he wasn't going to pull out, I slipped my hand up to rub his heavy balls. This extra contact sent him over the edge.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk," he screamed. He pushed into me as far as possible and exploded. I could feel his balls tighten in my hand and a moment later I felt the pulse of his cum shoot against my prostate. This set off a chain reaction in me, too.

"Oh, gooooodddddd," I moaned as he kept stroking my cock and I shot my load across the floor where countless others had also spilled their seed.

As our orgasms subsided, my partner removed his sticky, cum covered hand from my cock and slipped out of my full ass.

"Thank you," he said. "That was amazing."

I slid from under the divider and back into my stall. As I began to collect myself, I heard the other stall open, and then the door to the bathroom. I was hoping to maybe set something up recurring with him, but I was left alone again. My urges satisfied, I collected my things to head home. Maybe I'd run into that beautiful cock again another time.