College Boy Buys a Thong

Story Info
This is my first time of buying thongs.
990 words
4
25.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is a memory of my introduction into cross dressing and sissy life that I wanted to share.

I was a college freshman and it was the last 90s. I was in my second semester I was doing great in school. However it was not doing great with getting any girls to go out with me or anything else for that matter. This was also the magical period of time when it was the thing for girls to show their thongs. So, there I was in college I was in shape and looked good but well got tongue tide and had no ability to talk to good looking girls. I would go to class see these girls half of which had these sexy thongs on sticking out of their pants and I would get a giant hard on and run home and jack off at least 4-5 times a day. They were all just so sexy just thinking about how the soft satin or lace was riding against their tight holes and I could see what they had on I would nearly finish in class often times I had a wet spot on my pants just from pre-cum.

I had snuck and wore my sister panties after she went off to another college but she never had a thong; I was so drawn to them. I was shopping one day with a hard on it happened to me a lot back then and I was walking past the women's section and a little voice in my head said go look at the thongs. I just stood there like a weirdo for like 10mins just staring at all the little thongs and my little dick was raging hard I couldn't think I didn't know what to do, I ran out to my car pulled to the edge of the parking lot pulled out my dick stroked it once and I poured the cum out of me.

I was pretty amazed usually it took at least one min till I came and wow it was a lot so I wiped it off with some napkins. I looked at the clock I had an hour before class, I started talking myself up, you can do this you want to buy a pair of panties you can do this. With great determination I pulled back over to the store and got out and walked back in and made a bee line for the panties. To my surprise there was like 4 girls looking at the panties I stood back and watched. They giggled with each other and joked about the sexy panties and left. I watched and once again had a massive erection, (usually I had an hour recharge time). I saw what I wanted it was a double pack of satin thongs from Vassette a red one and a white one with lace trim. I had seen a few girls wear these. So red faced I walked over to the section grabbed them and head to the check out. I was so embarrassed I know my whole face was red when I handed them to the check-out lady. She didn't say anything back to me.

I drove home ran into my house straight to my bed room my cock was aching and I was never so excited. Taking off my cloths seemed like forever, I tore open the package and grabbed the red one pulling it up I was so excited I pulled it all the way up and felt the material slide up my ass crack, It was exhilarating I then pulled it up and over my cock and let it snap back. Its feeling was so amazing I just started pumping cum out of my little dick I didn't ever get a chance to jack off I had prematured in my panties. I was dumbfounded how I could finish like that. I started looking down and my now softening member in the simmering satin that was now dark red from cum. I pulled back the waist band looking down at my pathetic dick bathed in its own spunk I thought about tasting it suddenly but quickly pushed that thought out of my mind, cause that would make me gay. I pulled off the soaked thong and tucked it away and went to class, to my delight there was a sexy girl there with her white thong showing so I sat behind her staring at her little thong once again I was rock hard.

After class I went back to my house still on edge with lust from the little white thong I had seen in class, I go my new white thong out, I got the bottle of lotion out and had decided that this was going to be a nice relaxing session. So I took my clothes off and looked at myself checking myself in the mirror I was thin with a bubble butt. I slid the white satin lace trimmed thong up my legs watching in the mirror my cock leaking pre-cum like cup pouring water, look at my ass as the thong slid up between my checks I looked at my girlie ass with its thong up in it. I then pulled the front up and over my dick and let loose the satin stretched over it. I looked in the mirror and suddenly another orgasm rocked me it was my third one I was once again dumbfounded looking at the wet thong in the mirror. I then did something that would change my life. I bent over in front of the mirror thinking to myself this is what I'll see one day with a girl. I pulled the thong to the side exposing my pink hole and I touched it ever so lightly and pushed my finger on in. I quickly stopped thinking this is totally gay and pulled off the panties and hid them away.