All Comments on 'College Boy Ch. 03'

by NurseGallows

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Oh dear

I have a feeling Mac is going to find out and even more shit will hit the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It must be hard for a woman (e.g. Lisa) when she finds out her “real” pussy has been bettered by a tight young man’s boypussy… oh well, tough luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Patrick behaved like an asshole. He’s cheating on his wife, with the young son of his best friend, but has the gall to be upset that Hayden has other fuck buddies, all the while being ok with a three way with Jack and then fucking Jack while Hayden slept. Clearly a selfish, ego-centric prick who thought of only his own pleasure and not at all for any other person his actions might affect. Now that Lisa knows, is demanding a divorce, it’s only a short time before Hayden’s parents know and Patrick will have lost his wife, his best friends, his young lover and any chance of a life even at all resembling what he had before. Sure hope the young cocks and asses were worth the price he’s going to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That bitch Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He liked the 3 way therefore it makes no sense he was mad and acted like a baby. I sort expected him to caught her cheating. Now that he has discovered gay sex I sort of expect him to become a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous